- Text Size +

Mike went to visit his ex-girlfriend with an eighth and a Dunkin Donuts Coffee. When he arrived at her house, she was still sleeping. He tried to give her a nudge to wake her up but Jenn didn't budge, even the slightest bit. Mike decided to go to the bathroom to pee since he just devoured his coffee on the way to her house. When mike opened the bathroom door he noticed a huge mess of toilet paper on the floor but neglected to clean it as he had to pee really badly. He finished his business and flushed the toilet, when he noticed something odd and shiny on the back of the toilet seat. Mike went to grab what looked like an old earring or nose ring that was sitting on the back of the toilet seat. As soon as his hand made contact with the object, his head starting spinning and he found himself free falling into icy water. Horror began to set in as mike realized that whatever he touched had him reduced him to minuscule size and left him stranded and floating in his ex girlfriends toilet. "Fuck she's going to wake up and see the coffee and think I just left" mike thought to himself as he shivered for warmth in the water. Thank god he had flushed before falling into the porcelain prison. Panic began to set in as thunderous footsteps began to approach the bathroom. Jenn's sister entered the bathroom, wondering why there was a little bit of pee on the toilet seat since only girls lived there. She wiped the pee off the seat and threw in the toilet paper. Mike began to frantically swim to the edge of the bowl until he saw her throw in the wet toilet paper. This toilet paper could be used a raft so that mike could rest his body as he was weary from treading water.  Melissa began to brush her teeth by the sink and relief had come over mike. He wasn't going to get flushed, atleast not yet. "How the fuck am I going to get out of here" mike whispered to himself. 

"Huh" said melissa as she thought she heard someone while brushing her teeth. Her alarm began to go off on her phone and she screamed "fuck I'm going to be late" at the top of her lungs. That's when things turned for the worst, as mike saw the posterior of his ex girlfriends sister rest on the toilet seat, allowing only a sliver on light through her legs. Mike was featured on the toilet paper, glowing in the light as if he was center stage performing at the concert.  "Oh hey little bug, sorry about this" melissa seductively said as she began to spread her labia to urinate all over the little speck floating on the toilet paper. The flow of urine just began coming out as her butt must have slid back and touched the cursed jewelry. Just as the beads of urine were falling from her vagina she also shrunk and became a tiny bug floating next to mike. "Listen we have to get the fuck out of here! You almost drowned me with your piss! Jenn is going to wake up any second" mike hustled to say.  Melissa apologized and the two started scheming an escape plan. "I guess you aren't going to make it to work on time" said mike as the two let out a brief laugh.  

Jenn was laying in bed in a deep sleep when she heard her sister scream from the bathroom. "Wtf could be the problem now" she muttered as she rolled over in bed to pack her bowl on the night table. "I guess mike was already here. Thank god I needed bud and a coffee." She smoked her morning bowl as usual and started to sip on her coffee. "Fucking coffee runs right through me everyday..." as she put some pep in her step to get to the bathroom. Hearing another set of footsteps was the last thing our friends stranded in the toilet wanted to hear, and the sound kept growing as it got closer.  Jenn entered the bathroom and let out a morning sigh in her sexy raspy voice. She plopped her fat ass onto the toilet and let out another moan of satisfaction and she farted incredibly loudly. She giggled to herself under the impression her sister left for work and that mike had gone to study. 

The two in the water looked up as they saw Jenn's asshole begin to expand... "run" they shouted as they expected the worst! After the incredibly large fart, nothing happened. Jenn pulled out her phone and began scrolling through Instagram waiting for her morning bowel movement. She took another couple sips of her coffee and felt a little tinkle coming along. She spread her labia and unleashed a golden shower into the bowl. The torrent of the urine threw both of the victims around violently, nearly drowning several times. Once the deadly waterfall has ceased action, mike and melissa were on opposite sides of the bowl and the toilet paper raft was violently shredded. The two could see her cheeks spreading wider as she leaned forward and pressed on her gut. "I should've never had chipotle last night, ugh" and she pressed even harder. The two looked up and saw her sphincter spreading and knew what was happening next.