- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Day 4 - Good timing for some, bad timing for others.

Jenn continued to press on her stomach trying to force whatever was causing her stomach ache out of her body.  Mike and Melissa saw the sphincter opening and panicked, trying to find a way out of their porcelain prison that was full of piss with certain doom looming above.  

"COME ON MOTHERFUCKER WE ARE GONNNA BE LATE" Colleen screamed as she entered Jenn's place.  She peaked to the side and saw that Jenn was shitting in the bathroom with the door open.  "Ew Jenn.. thats gross, I heard that fart when i was outside.. What did you eat?"

"Chipotle" Jenn giggled as she let out another booming fart from her ass.  "Go wait in my room, I get stage fright trying to go in front of people."

Meanwhile in Jenn's room, there was another flash and 10 more men were zapped outside of the ant farm, finding themselves stuck in what seemed to be a green pasture.  This green pasture was actually the bag of weed that Mike brought Jenn.  The men could hear someone entering the room, but something was different, these foot steps were louder. Enter colleen - Jenn's heavyset cousin that loved to smoke blunts and eat fast food. "Wait Jenn, where is the bag of weed for the blunt?" The Men could hear a muffled scream from Jennifer as she replied from the toilet.  Colleen gutted the dutch and prepared the blunt, getting ready to put the weed in.  She tilted the bag, throwing the weed and unsuspecting men into the middle of the blunt.  Colleen started to lick the blunt and seal it, when one of the men and some of the weed fell out of the end and onto the dresser.  "Mmmmm scraps, my favorite" colleen said as she licked her finger, pressed it onto the weed and man tangled in the mess, and inserted it into her mouth for a quick snack.  "I love the taste of bud".  The others that were in the bag of weed found themselves sealed inside the blunt.

Jenn finally relieved herself, dropping a huge log into the toilet.  The shit was so massive that it actually shot Mike and Melissa up from the water into the top of her ass crack.  She picked up another piece of toilet paper and wiped her ass, barely missing her sister and exboyfriend as she slid the paper through her crevice.  They stared below at the what was once their porcelain prison, now filled with the excretions of Jennifer.  Thankful that they lived to see another moment, Mike and Melissa exhaled a sigh of relief as Jennifer got up from the toilet and sealed them into her crack with her thong.

Jenn made it back to her bedroom when Colleen and her sparked the blunt.  The men inside the brown tube could hear the flick of the lighter, swiftly followed by the smoke plumes.  "Let me spark this bitch" Jenn said to her cousin.  As she pulled on the blunt and lit the end, the first man was incinerated and the rest were disoriented as the weed smoke crept its way through the dutch.  Jenn and Colleen finished the blunt, both feeling wonky and incredibly high. "Ok bitch now change so we aren't late to yoga!" Colleen exclaimed.  

Jenn and Colleen walked outside briefly to get sneakers from the car when another flash happened inside.  The men were transported onto some maroon surface.  Jenn entered her home again and went inside to put on her yoga pants.  She picked up the maroon fabric and slid it onto her legs.  The men were all throughout various parts of the pants.. some in her crack and others by her thighs and pussy.  When she bent over to get the pants over her ass, she had to wiggle her booty so that it would fit.  This wiggling put immense pressure on Mike and Melissa, who were grateful that they were alive but fearful of whats to come.  

Jenn and Colleen arrived to the yoga studio and started their first stretch.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come - need feeback and thoughts please!