- Text Size +

Jenn and Colleen arrived at the studio and Jenn started off with her normal routine.. a stretch where she bends forward to touch her toes.  As she bent forward, Mike and Melissa could feel their prison freeing them.  This was good news.. but also bad news as they started to gradually slide down her ass crack.  Jenn retreated back to a standing position, reconfining her little prisoners with each clench of her cheeks.

"Ok class we are ready to begin" said the yoga instructor as she turned on the heat lamps.  The added heat was to increase flexibility, known as a "hot" yoga.  

With each stretch, the two guests in her ass found themselves closer and closer to Jenn's most fightening orifice.  The next exercise was to hold a squat position.  Jenn did this with ease - but she began to break a sweat.  

Mike and Melissa looked above and noticed a bead of sweat preparing to slide down Jenn's ass.  They were able to avoid the first droplet which plummeted straight into her asshole but were mightily concerned with other beds starting to form. Sweat started dripping down Jenn's ass at an incredible rate making it nearly impossible to dodge.  At this point, the sweat as starting to well up on her asshole.  Jenn finished holding her pose when she felt a disturbance on her bum hole.  She was all the way in the back of the class so she figured she could briefly reach back and address the issue.  She invaded her ass with 2 of her fingers, scratching from the top of her crack down to her hole.  Mike and Melissa were dragged down into the depths of her asshole which was puddled with sweat. Jenn removed her hand, satisfied with her itch and resumed stretching.  This time, as she bent down, Jenn could feel a slight sensation on her asshole.  She wanted to describe this feeling as if "people were running around on her ass" and clenched to address this stimulation.  With each clench, Mike and Melissa found themselves getting sucked closer to the portal of doom and Jenn found herself incredibly horny.  "I have to run to bathroom, I'll be right back" Jenn said to Colleen.

Jenn sprinted to the bathroom to relieve herself of this sexual tension.  She started to slowly rub her clit as she sat down on the toilet seat, muffling her moans so that no one would hear her.  She had no idea what had taken over her, but she was hornier than she had ever been in her entire life.  Cum started dribbling out of her pussy as the stimulation in her ass returned. Jenn massaged her clit continuously with her right hand and decided to address the disturbance on her ass with her left hand.  Jenn prodded her asshole with her pointer finger, moaning louder than she had intended and she tightly clenched her asshole. Mike and Melissa rolled around to try and avoid getting stabbed into her ass with her pointer finger and luckily dodged the digit.  Jenn moaned as her ass tightened around her finger, quickening her motion of rubbing clit simultaneously.  She removed her pointer finger and when her asshole retracted, mike and melissa found themselves smack dab in the middle of the brown crater.  Judging by the pace of her breathing she was nearing orgasm.  Each breath continued to quicken in pace.  She reached her left hand back one more time needing more stimulation on her forbidden hole.  This time Mike and Melissa were not so lucky as they were thrusted into her asshole with the plunge of her middle finger (it was longer than her pointer so it provided extra satisfaction).  Holding her finger deep inside her butthole, Jenn climaxed in the bathroom.  She could not believe how horny she has been the last 4 days. There was so much cum that it flowed all the way down to her asshole, which was still intruded upon by her own finger.  She felt the cum trickle all the way to her middle finger and decided to remove the digit from her ass.  Mike and Melissa were stuck to the end of her finger, covered in anal juices, sweat, and a whole lot of cum.  Enjoying the moment, Jenn brought her middle finger to her mouth, inserting the digit and removing all substances from her finger like a vacuum cleaner.  She just experienced the best orgasm of her life and had no idea she inserted her sister and exboyfriend deep into her asshole, only to eat their remains along with the rest of her juices.  She wiped up and returned to yoga session.  

"Damn you must have finally taken that shit that you were trying to earlier" Colleen said to Jenn, as Jenn returned a guilty smile and both girls giggled.  The yoga class ended.  Both girls were incredibly sweaty but also relieved of all their tension. The girls went to get Wendy's and went home afterwards.