- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter. Another orgasm?

Jenn returned home from Wendy's and went to check on the ant farm.  "Something looks different about you guys.. are you even smaller?" Jenn questioned herself.  "Luckily momma is in a good mood today and ready to take of you guys."  There were approximately only 40 ants remaining in the farm.  Jenn had showered and gotten ready when she noticed she hadn't heard from her sisten in a few days.  She walked into her sisters room and noticed that there was a gift bag with her name on it.  Jenn picked up the gift and read the card which said "Sorry for being a bitch recently. You are the best older sister. Please enjoy this gourmet lollipop and forgive me. - Melissa."  Jenn opened the lollipop, finished about half of it, and placed the rest on a piece of paper on her dresser.  Jenn cracked open a bud light lime and laid down in bed, scrolling through instagram per usual.  She closed her eyes for a few minutes which was followed by another flash displacing 10 more men throughout her home.  This time they were confined to a sticky yet sweet prison. 

 

The men were either stuck to the lollipop or on the surrounding paper.  To avoid being on the surrounding paper, the men tried to hide behind the lollipop.  Jenn awoke and drank another beer when she had a craving for the lollipop from her sister.  She walked over and picked up the lollipop and started to caress the candy with her tongue.  She was licking up men left and right when she said "wow this tastes even better than before." Jenn took a quick reprieve from her activity and placed the lollipop back down on the paper, securing the fate of all who remained on the desk.  "The only way this could taste better is with my own cum", provacatively giggling to herself.  She pulled her panties to the side and inserted the lollipop and micro sized men into her slightly hairy pussy, moaning as it got deeper and deeper inside of her. She removed the lollipop and sucked all the cum off of it as well as the men.  Jenn was having the best and horniest week of her life and had no idea it was because of her new ant friends.  She wanted to orgasms to continue and could not control herself.  She continued to use the lollipop as a dildo until she was disturbed by someone screaming her name.  

That person was her mom, who was locked outside and needed to get Jenn's attention. Jenn paused her orgasm and let her mother in.  "Did you ever eat those Donut's I left you the other day? They are to die for!" Paula said.  

"Nope, I'm actually in a rush, I'll have one before I leave" said Jenn.

"Okay there is boston creme for you.  I'm still watching that stupid ant farm for your today while you go away right?" 

"Yes" Jenn said as she frantically packed her school bag and picked up a boston creme donut.  The donut was still covered in 5 men from the other day, eating their place of existence as a means of surivival.  Jennifer wouldnt notice their tiny bite marks even with a microscope.  She opened her mouth and shoved the donut in, not even giving the men the slightest chance.  "I'll see you later, thanks mom!" garbled jenn as she chewed her snack.

Paula studied the ant farm carefully and thought the whole promotion was so weird for her daughter to participate in.  Unfortunately for Paula, the heat in Jenn's apartment was on the fritz and stuck to 80 degrees.  Paula slowly began discarding various articles of clothing to deal with the situation until she found herself in her thong and bra, tired from the heat.  She laid down in Jenn's bed for a quick nap when another 10 men were displaced from the flash.  Some were on Paula's chest, others by her navel, some by her womanhood, and even a few on her lips. 

Paula yawned in her sleep, opening her mouth and sucking in the few fellas that were on the brim of her lips.  The heat was unbearable and she felt herself getting itchy.  Paula slowly brought her hand down across her chest and near her navel, where she tried to remove the itchiness.  The hand continued past her navel and towards her pussy, where she snuck her hand under the fabric and caressed her lips.

With each motion of her hand her moans escalated and her left eye briefly opened.  Staring from the dresser were the men plastered to the lollipop from a combination of Jenn's cum and saliva.  They were witnessing the older woman moan and groan in her sleep as she relieved herself of all her worries in the warm apartment, when suddenly a glistening blue-ish green sea emerged into view as her eye opened.  Her hand swiftly moved from her navel area to grasp the stick end of the lollipop on the dresser as she was a sucker for sweets.  Half-awake and hornier than she had been in years thanks to the various tiny stimulations going on around her body, she seductively licked the lollipop her daughter had used earlier. The taste and smell of the cum must have enraged Paula's urges as she began to feverishly suck the life out of the lollipop and rub her clit with her other hand. Several of the men were lapped up off of the candy and thrown down the depths of her throat by her tongue, followed by a promiscuous pur from the mistress and she sealed her lips and her mind wandered in bliss.  There was a brief pause in Paula's magical moment as anonymous flash caught her eye and she removed the lollipop from her mouth, desiring more stimulation. Pulling her panties fully to the side, she opened the gates of her womanhood, allowing whatever cum that was pooled behind the curtains to dribble out and towards her asshole.  

During the flash that disrupted Paula, 10 more men were displaced from the ant farm and found themselves within the handbag of the middle aged woman.  The men could recognize the light fixture on the ceiling since the bag was opened just enough, but were still confused to the sudden change of surroudings with these new monstrous black leather walls surrounding them.