- Text Size +

Within the confines of the bag were keys, a tampon, make up, a bottle of lube and other items a middle aged woman has stocked up for whilst on the move.  The men were particularly attracted to one item that was glistening in the sliver of light emaninating through the crevisce of the bag.  One of the men could see a name etched on the object but couldn't make it out and devided to venture closer. Others followed and as they neared the item they could read "the expander" with puzzled looks on their faces.

Immediately after exposing her drenched pussy, Paula aggresively reached for something in her bag to help continue her excitement.  Reaching for her favorite sex toy, a butt plug she termed the expander, her hand clumsily knocked over the bottle of lube and accidently squirted the remaining bit into the bottom of her purse. Determined to use her favorite toy, Paula clutched her purse bringing it close to her face.  She put the butt plug near her crotch, with 2 of the men already clinging onto it for dear life as she unsuspectingly swooped them up.  The 2 stared from atop her toy and gazed at her waiting pussy lips and asshole.  Her womandhood glistened similar to a lake at sunrise with cum seeping its way out.  The other men who were near "the expander" were globbed up into the spilled lube.  Paula used her middle finger to scrape up majority of the lube (and men) and then casually prepared her asshole for penetration.  She slowly drifted her hand from her purse over her pussy and deposited the lube on the rim of her asshole.  Paula could feel the cooling sensation of the gel and moaned loudly as she continued to spread the magic lotion. As it became more and more slippery, she inserted her middle finger in an effort to ease the entrance of her toy.  The men were being swirled around the pulsing orifice as it anxiously awaited stimulation.  At this point Paula began sucking on the lollipop again to control how loud she was moaning with half her finger up her ass.  Her tits had popped out of her bra from gyration, forcing her to remove the article of clothing and allowing her beauty to roam.  Her mind began giving in to all the sensations around her body subsonsciosuly causing her to use the lollipop to stimulate her nipples.  They erected as soon as touched by the candy which was continuing the path down her body and towards her cunt.  A man was deposited from the lollipop onto her erect tit, smiling as he briefly experienced safety watching the lollipop continue down its path of destruction toward her navel. 

She surpassed her navel and brought the lollipop straight to her glistening cunt.  She was so elated and horny that the lollipop slipped right in, deeply thrusting itself due to the extremely moist conditions. Paula clenched her asshole as the candy struck the back of her pussy, releasing an initial torrent of juices as she lost control and plunged her womanly cavern.  The flood of juices was running down her gooch towards her anal orifice, all going according to plan since she had much less lube than anticipated. Several minutes had gone by of immense pleasure.  The man stranded on the tit was contributing to the satisfaction more than he had assumed, as he heard a slurp followed by his engulfment into the tongue of the giantess.  The tingling on nipple promoted her tongue to invade the disturbance.  This invasion was followed by relentless striking of the tongue on her tit. Finally, after concluding that she had mustered up enough fluids to properly satisfy her anal impulses, she removed the lollipop from her pussy and flushed all the juices off the candy with her tongue.  Crunching of the lollipop by he mammoth whites was inevitable as she deemed it to have already served its purpose.  Anyone who wasn't swallowed, drowned in cum, or deposited in her body, met their faith in grinding teeth of Paula.

After a slight hiatus of orgasm to eat the lollipop and a minute of mental preparation, Paula assessed her situation and took a moment to appreciate how she was feeling.  It had been a while she such had been such a fiend for an orgasm, bringing her back to her early teen years.  During the hiatus, the men who were still plastered in lube on her asshole were now fearing drowing in the impending flood of cum.  The men who were trapped in the rapids of cum were fighting to get breaths as the viscous fluid dragged them to their doom.  Paula slightly thrusted her hips in anticipation of what was to come next and arched her back.  As she layed on her back and arched it upwards, she spread her legs even wider, temporarily accelerating the river of cum down her gooch.  The men were falling faster than before as this woman threw her flesh around and were eagerly approaching her asshole when suddenly their progression stopped.  

Paula rolled over, narrowly missing the butt plug with her knees, arching her back and thrusting her booty up into the air as her cheeks spread like a budding flower. She used the same middle finger from earlier and scooped up her natural lube trapped in her gooch, dispersing it on and within her asshole.  She dipped her middle finger into her forbidden hole one more time to really make sure it was loose enough.  The two men who were sitting on the butt plug as if it were their massive throne couldn't help but lose control as their hormones took over and they stared in awe.  Paula's finger retreated from her sphincter and she retraced her hand slowly from her asshole, past her pussy lips and navel, gently caressing each tit before slurping her digit clean.   The two men could see her finger in her mouth and tits swaying in the distance under the arch of her booty.  As each tit grazed the mattress, the slurping and gyrations intensified, and a drop of cum had loosened itself from her anus as she swayed her hips, collapsing onto the 2 men on "the expander." Using her left hand for support in doggy position, she brought the same digit she teased her orifice with back between the pillars of her legs and clutched the butt plug. The 2 men were pinned to the toy, ascending rapidly as she held onto this with the excitement of a child.  She pressed the buttplug gently into her hole and clenched in sheer joy as she felt the pressure in her ass.  She relished in this moment, as this was the feeling she sought out for many years being a divorced mother.  True sexual bliss that she created on her own.  Her ass gently swayed in doggy position as she continued to clench and swallow the toy further into her tunnel. 

Paula was very thankful that she decided to use her cum as lube because even now she feels it wasn't enough.  This wasn't a problem for long because once the anal toy was situated she allowed her hand to roam to her clit, relubricating the entire area.  At this point, Paula was biting the pillow under her to muffle the screams of her outrageous orgasm.  She relaxed her knees and rest of her body as the cum oozed out of her pussy, laying down and falling asleep with "the expander" holding all captives tight within her asshole.