- Text Size +

Paula was abruptly awakened by her alarm, reminding her she had plans to meet a friend and only had about 30 minutes to clean up before her daughters got home. She cleaned up swiftly, unknowingly leaving 2 unlucky participants trapped somewhere deep in her bowels as she cleaned all her sexual toys and fastened them away.  It had been a while since she had felt this clear minded and relieved, so she just took another moment to soak it all up before getting into her car and leaving.  She kept wriggling her hips trying to figure out why her asshole still felt so good but wasn't complaining about the sensation and drove on off.

Jenn got home from school and was exhausted.  She immediately went to lay down in bed and had a feeling something was off about her bedroom but couldnt quite put her finger on it and nestled down for a nap. The nap continued for several hours until the evening. At this point, there were about only 30 survivors in the ant farm.  It was close to being time to leave, the week was almost up.  Just as the prisoners were getting comfortable since the last flash - boom - another blinding horizon and before the men could gather, only 20 remained.

Off in the distance, there were 2 pair of "biker shorts" (which is basically a fancy term for spandex booty shorts) that Jen had brought home from school.  The men were immediately placed into the new pair of shorts that laid on the womans night stand.

Jenn heard her phone ring and let out a huge yawn and answered the phone.  Her friend Jackie had called and wanted to know when they were going to go on their first run in the new shorts.  Jenn tiredly replied "Fuck it lets go for a run now, I just slept all afternoon and there's no way I can sleep if I don't exercise."

The poor men had no idea what was about to become of them.  Jenn had walked over and purposefully picked the tighter pair to show off her ass.  All the men that were trapped within her pair of shorts were tucked right up at the top of her ass crack.  Her friend immediately burst through the door because she was already down the street and started stripping down her pants.  Jackie was ecstatic as she pulled the pair of shorts up into her crack - not knowing about the 5 unwilling participants also taking the journey. Jackie was a beautiful blonde girl with a massive ass and huge tits.  She was an absolute kinky freak and loves to exercise.

The two girls went off and started their jog.  It was only 5 minutes in that the participants in Jackie's ass started to feel the slipping and sliding of her sweat.  1 man rode a beat all the way down into her asshole and she actually stopped her run to itch her asshole. Things were starting to get intense for the remaining four when all of the sudden...