- Text Size +

Tiffany's body trembled as she turned around to face the young redhead.


From her place sprawled out on the floor, the seven-inch tall girl towered over her like some kind of amazon. Dark green eyes scowled down at her from beneath pale red eyebrows, “Well?”


The single word dripped with enough acid that Tiffany found herself crawling backwards rather than standing to face the younger woman. The twenty year old swung her foot out and slammed it down, her fiery crotch hanging just above Tiffany's eye level.


The shrunken brunette's lip quivered and she took a deep breath to try and steady herself, “Re-Rebecca, please.”


Muscles bulged beneath the girl's pale skin as she took another step forward to tower directly over her fellow shrinkee. “Please what, skank?” Rebecca sneered.


“Y-yo-you don't understand,” Tiffany's voice cracked and she tried to crawl away while the redheaded amazon crept forward to continue dominating the world above her head, “I-I knew Aman-”


Rebecca's foot lashed out and instantly connected with Tiffany's ribs. While the brunette coughed and gasped, the redhead roared, “She is your Goddess!” Another kick made Tiffany collapse completely onto the floor, “You are not fit to say her name!” The third kick left the tiny woman breathless, “You should be thankful that you get to kiss the bottom of her feet!”


Tiffany curled into a ball as the redhead loomed over her with balled up fists, breathing heavily.


On the floor, all Tiffany could do was blink away tears and try to breath in spite of the pain radiating in her chest. Lifting her head up, she tried to search for George but the five inch tall man was hanging well back, his eyes averted but his cheeks flushed.


She raised her head to meet Rebecca's gaze and immediately flinched when she recognized the unbridled rage within the young woman's eyes. Taking a slow deep breath, she said, “I'm sorry, Rebecca. I didn't mean to... to take your place...”


“You won't,” the girl snarled, prodding Tiffany's stomach with her toe, “You're soft and weak and ugly.” The girl pressed her bare sole against the smaller woman, smearing her skin with dust and dirt. “I just don't want you getting any ideas,” Rebecca sneered as she placed her foot directly onto the side of Tiffany's face.


The toes wiggled through Tiffany's still wet hair and the little woman could feel the grit that was pressed into it. She whimpered, too afraid to upset the amazonian shrinkee when the ball of her foot rested atop her temple.


“I'm Goddess's favorite,” the pressure increased.


Tiffany shut her eyes tight and bit down on her lip to suppress a scream.


“SAY IT!”


“You're Goddess's favorite!” Tiffany squealed painfully.


“And what does that make you?” Rebecca's heel lifted up and all of her significant weight pressed down on the side of Tiffany's head.


Tears burst from the brunette as she shouted, “Just another shrinkee!”


“That's fucking right,” Rebecca shoved against Tiffany's face and with that single kick sent the smaller woman skidding back a few inches. The redhead didn't let up though, instead she stepped forward with her hands on her hips. A disgusting noise rumbled above before the taller shrinkee hocked a wad of foul smelling spit down onto Tiffany, “You're nothing.”


Tiffany's body rocked back and forth as she sobbed and lifted a trembling hand toward the thick glob of saliva on her face.


Before she could brush it off, Rebecca's voice snapped above, “Hey!”


The single word made Tiffany's hand freeze and she could see it wavering through her tears.


“What do you think you're doing?” The redhead grumbled, “That's a gift from your Goddess's Favorite!”


“Y-yes, Rebecca,” Tiffany blubbered before she let her hand fall back to the floor.


There was a soft thud as Rebecca's foot crashed down in front of her face, the long dirty unpainted toes wiggling before they lifted up to expose the darkened sole of the shrunken twenty year old's foot. “Do you think your Goddess's Favorite should have such dirty soles?” Rebecca asked.


“Rebecca,” George's voice was soft and pleading.


Tiffany peeked out from around Rebecca's foot to see that George had lifted his head up but he made no move to actually stop the larger shrinkee.


She lowered her foot back onto Tiffany's face and with the toes resting upon the woman's cheek she turned back to look at the small man. “Do you need to be reminded of your place as well, George?” Rebecca asked, her eyes narrowed.


The little man's response was to simply bow his head and shake it.


“That's what I thought,” the girl said smugly while she lifted her foot off of Tiffany's face.


“Now where was I?” Her dark green eyes met Tiffany's as she asked, “Oh that's right, you were about to help out your Goddess's favorite because you took my place in her shower today.”


She could still feel the cooling spit on her face as she sobbed, “Pl-please, Rebecca... I get it...”


“Odd that your tongue is moving but I can't feel it.”


Humiliation burned through Tiffany as she slowly lifted her face up to where the ball of Rebecca's foot hung over her. She told herself that it was no different from when she had kissed the bottom of Amanda's sneaker or kissed the toe of her boot just a few minutes earlier but she knew it was. It was admitting that the twenty year old standing over her, a girl she knew that Amanda considered nothing more than a sex toy most days, was above her simply because she was Amanda's favorite sex toy.


The wrinkled flesh flexed against her wet tongue.


Tiffany gagged as the earthy taste of the dust combined with the salty footsweat of the redhead.


“That's riiiight,” Rebecca cooed while Tiffany lapped away at the foot, each lick revealing a tough reddish pink sole beneath the caked on blackened dirt, “That's a good little slut.”


Tears rolled down Tiffany's cheeks while she took in hitched breaths and her body shook with every sob.


She caught sight of the redhead's haughty face when she swung one foot away with a wet slap and replaced it with its dirty counterpart. “Don't worry,” her voice had turned low and husky, “I'll let Goddess know how helpful you were tonight.”


Knowing it was what the girl wanted, Tiffany blubbered out, “Th-thank you, Rebecca.”


“You're welcome,” she dropped the still wet ball of her foot fall onto Tiffany's cheek before the toes played with the brunette's hair.


Tiffany dragged her now disgusting tongue against the edges of the girl's heel before the foot was finally pulled away. The brunette could hear Rebecca walk away, her feet slapping loudly against the vast hardwood, echoing through the cavernous apartment until she finally got so far away that her tiny footfalls were swallowed up by the gigantic world.


It took the little brunette a long time before she felt comfortable enough to lift her head.


George sat nearby with a frown on his face. The moment their eyes met, he immediately leaned forward, “I'm so sor-”


“You're sorry?!” All the rage inside Tiffany boiled out of her in a single moment, “You just fucking sat there! It's not like this is something that just fucking happened to me. That crazy bitch did it and you sat there and did nothing!


He flinched with every angry word and his head went lower and lower until it hung in total shame once again. While Tiffany gasped for breath, she could hear him sniffle and quietly cry, “She's made me do it too...”


Tiffany sighed and reminded herself that they were both smaller than the oversized redhead.


“Amanda's ordered me to do it too,” he shuddered, “She's masturbated to Rebecca making me do things like that before.”


He wiped his nose with the back of his forearm and lifted his head to meet Tiffany's eyes, “Rebecca really is her favorite. Y-yo-you're not going to ch-change that.”


Tiffany shook her head, “I don't want to be Amanda's favorite. Amanda's only doing all this to me because-” Her voice caught in her throat and she struggled to start speaking again before she took a deep breath, “I used to bully her in high school.”


George's jaw dropped, “Oh my God, you actually know her?”


Tiffany shrugged, “I did, like, ten years ago. It's not like we kept in touch...”


“Fuck...” the little man said, his voice completely hollow.


They sat in silence for a long time as they processed everything that had happened.


Finally, Tiffany took a deep breath, “Maybe, if we work together, we can get out of here.”


The shrunken man leaned back like he was slapped, “Get out of here? Why the hell would you want to do that?”


Tiffany blinked in complete shock, “Because Amanda's crazy and apparently so is Rebecca.”


“Yeah but it's not like Amanda is that bad,” George shook his head, “We have to call her Goddess and do stupid things for her but she's successful and she protects us. Most of the day we don't have to even do anything. We just sit around in a clean air conditioned apartment.”


A strange smile passed over his face, “Then she comes home and sure, we have to clean her shoes or massage her feet but we also get to cuddle with her and pleasure her...” He sighed, “I mean, I always liked it when I managed to make a girl cum when I was big. It's amazing when you make a giantess orgasm.”


Tiffany shuddered as she thought about the deluge of fluids that had washed over her the night before. “Sure,” she said in an attempt to humor the man.


If he noticed, he didn't say anything, instead simply moving forward with his pitch, “And I mean, she clearly cares about us enough to not get rid of us. Rebecca's been here two years, I've been here like eight or nine months. Do you know how rare that is for a shrinkee? Before Amanda bought me, the highest bid was from a fraternity in Wisconsin that was going to make their pledges swallow shrinkees whole.”


George shivered and Tiffany did the same, immediately thinking of a similar event from when she was in college. A frat guy she had been hooking up with had found a shrinkee at one of their parties and she remembered the two of them hanging out in his room with some of his brothers and their girlfriends.


The shrinkee had been four inches and the brothers took turns trying to swallow him.


Most of them coughed the little guy up amid shots of cheap gin. Tiffany distinctly remembered thinking that the shrunken boy was pathetic, the way he floundered at the bottom of the red solo cup, begging for someone to call his roommate to come get him. It was a new brother's date who finally got tired of the game.


The petite chubby Asian girl had said something about 'showing you boys how its done' as she reached down and plucked the four inch tall man up between her long nails. He wailed and screamed as she pinned his arms to his chest and forced his legs to close then with one loud gulp she swallowed him. They had all cheered and when the new frat member left for that girl's dorm later, his brothers all made very suggestive gestures.


“Gabbi kept licking me to 'taste' me,” George's voice broke her out of the memory, “It was terrifying. I thought she might just send me to them as a laugh but Amanda made a bid they couldn't match. It was only then that she told me that Amanda had bought a shrinkee before hand... I really thought I was going to die when I got here but instead...”


The little man gestured to the vast world around them, “It's honestly not so bad.”


“Right,” Tiffany offered a weak smile and nodded along.


George slowly pushed himself to his feet, “Anyway, Amanda normally leaves us food in the kitchen and I'm getting pretty hungry...” He paused but when Tiffany didn't follow, he shrugged his shoulders and walked out across the vast space.


Tiffany watched him go and waited until he disappeared behind the half-wall that separated the kitchen from the rest of the apartment before she rose to her feet. Any hope she had of living under her former bullying victim had gone out the window when she realized just how much damage Amanda had done to Rebecca.


She doubted the blonde would stop singling her out for at least a few weeks and if that meant she would get beaten and humiliated by the younger stronger shrinkee, then she needed to call someone for help, which is why she started moving toward the entertainment center. Somewhere up on one of its built in shelves there was a phone that Amanda used to text orders to her slaves.


From afar, Tiffany could see light playing off of a screen far smaller than the massive television in the center. As she grew closer, she took stock of the top-of-the-line electronics that filled the different shelves. Several gaming consoles filled spots beneath the television with their wires neatly kept from view and a few physical copies of games arranged beneath them. Speakers were spread throughout the shelves with a turntable sitting on one shelf and vinyl records stored above and below it. Finally, she spotted books, blu rays, and even a small collection of VHS tapes that made her blink in surprise though she didn't see an actual VCR for Amanda to play them on.


Coming to a stop at the bottom of it, she stared at it for several long minutes in an attempt to figure out how to climb it.


Eventually, she spotted small holes barely noticeable but evenly spaced throughout the wood. Most of the shelves in the entertainment center were modular so that the shelves could be different sizes to accommodate everything you might want to put in it, which meant it was filled with perfect shrinkee sized handholds. Tiffany took a deep breath and stepped up onto the first shelf.


She stopped instantly, and a strange laugh bubbled up from inside her as her feet slapped against the wood. It felt so cheap against her tiny hands and feet, which only made her laugh a little more. The girl who had spent thousands to buy little people was still using some cheap piece of furniture she had bought at Walmart or hopefully at least IKEA.


The laugh rang around Tiffany until its dark reality hit her again.


Amanda would rather spend money owning people than sprucing up her spartan apartment.


That sobering thought forced Tiffany to begin climbing.


By the time she swung up onto the second shelf, her chest heaved and sweat poured down her body but she took a deep breath and forced herself to continue. Her muscles started to burn as she dug her fingers into the cheap plywood inside the holes but she kept moving.


As she ascended, she thought about who she would text for help.


Flopped out on the third shelf, she realized that her intern Emma wouldn't have the money to even fly out to wherever she might be. Kim was shorter than Amanda, so she doubted the Asian girl would be able to overpower or intimidate the blonde. While she knew Ashleigh could do it, her stomach twisted at the thought of asking her friend to keep her after seeing her kill so many shrinkees over the years.


Victoria and her husband were the only people who stood any chance of freeing her.


She pulled herself higher and higher as she thought of the pair storming in here. Victoria would wrap her up in her hands and hold her close to her big pregnant belly while 'the hubs' loomed over Amanda. The thought made a weak strained laugh come out of her and she tried to focus on that thought as opposed to what would come after.


A lifetime of being at Victoria's feet doing the same demeaning tasks the pledge had done.


She shuddered as she thought of Victoria's husband and how big his dick would look at her size.


“No, no, they won't do that,” she told herself as she swung herself awkwardly up to where the phone sat. Collapsing onto the flat surface, Tiffany breathed in deep while she muttered, “It'll be fine. They'll be fine.”


Lifting her head, she found her own exhausted face reflected back at her in the screen of the phone. She touched it, expecting it to flare to life, but it didn't. Cursing to herself, Tiffany went to press the home button only to find there was no button on the 'bottom' of the horizontal phone.


There was no button because there was no bottom.


It was just a small screen with a thick cable running out of it to a similarly sized case of plastic.


Her muscles ached but Tiffany pushed herself to her feet and forced herself to stumble over to it. The case was made of black plastic, and there were a few fairly standard slots for cables in the bottom of it. A logo that looked like some kind of berry sat on one side and the little girl's knees instantly buckled.


She remembered one of her teenage cousins had shown her a case like it last Christmas. Theirs had been red and white though and they had said it was basically a small computer that you could program for 'simple stuff.' They planned on using it to do something with detecting weather patterns or pressure. She had simply nodded along while lazily swiping through Tinder, quickly losing interest in the science project.


Apparently, the gigantic blonde had used the same device her cousin built a weather station with to tell her shrinkees what shoes to lick clean.


Tears rolled down Tiffany's cheeks before she slumped over onto the shelf.


Amanda had won, she realized.


From her vantage point high on the shelf, the shrunken girl could see that the apartment had plenty of devices that could be controlled from Amanda's phone or computer. She could spot one or two more small black cases like the one behind her in addition to a wifi enabled thermostat and top of the line appliances in the distant kitchen.


All things that the immense nerd could use to control Tiffany's life from anywhere in the world with a few taps of her fingers. Not to mention her devout little servant who would report back on any sins and misdeeds.


Amanda Fletcher was, for all practical purposes, a Goddess.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks as always for the reviews! Sadly, there will be no update next week as I will be on vacation.