- Text Size +

An earthquake ripped Tiffany back into the waking world.


She flailed about in a panic as she awoke only to have her arms and legs batter against the inside of the dildo and make the terrors of the previous night rush to the forefront of her mind. Staring into the heavens, she could see Ashleigh's stained black panties start to fall.


The scream caught in her throat, because it was still rough from last night, before her entire world was enveloped by the pair of underwear. The stale stench of sex slammed into Tiffany's nostrils while Ashleigh's footfalls shook the world. All the little brunette could do was lay there, miserable and disgusted, as the shower roared in the distance.


Tiffany laid back across the sticky uncomfortable surface of the dildo and listened to the slow rhythms of the morning. Somewhere above, Amanda mumbled in her sleep, her hands no doubt grasping for her now missing girlfriend while she stretched and inched ever closer toward waking up. After the shower was cut off, the floor began to shake as Ashleigh walked around the small studio apartment, getting ready for the day. Rumbling quakes told the little girl that Ashleigh was close right before she heard the bed groan high above.


The giantess's whispers were soft enough to actually be indistinct to the tiny woman at her feet. An annoyed moan was accompanied by shifting blankets before Tiffany's prison shuddered from Amanda's feet hitting the floor. “I'm up, I'm up,” the blonde boomed as she shuffled toward the bathroom, when she spoke again, her voice echoed off the tiles, “Where's the loofah?”


The question made embarrassment and anger bubble up in Tiffany's little body, the shrunken woman was floored by the fact that Amanda simply thought of her as 'the loofah' in the morning. After all the money the blonde had spent on her, she was now just another thing to her.


Ashleigh's giggle was the only warning Tiffany got before her prison was lifted into the sky, with the giantess's worn panties still wrapped around it. She slid back and forth along the shaft with each step before the strap-on was held up a little higher, “It's in here.”


The statement was punctuated with a kiss and a mumbled thanks from Amanda.


Then the dark lacy fabric went high into the sky to be pressed against Amanda's nose where she sucked in a greedy lungful of air. Somewhere in the distance, Tiffany could hear Ashleigh laugh and even through the clear dildo, the little brunette could see Amanda's cheeks turn a light pink. Then the world began to shift and twist as Amanda worked to free her from the strap-on.


Grunts echoed all around as she first tried to twist the dildo open, making Tiffany scream and flail about the inside. “The slit!” She shouted, pointing toward the top as the sleepy giantess's eyes narrowed in annoyance. The prison began to bend as Amanda pushed down at both ends, stretching out her little slave as she did, completely ignoring the brunette's pleading.


Fingers dove in through the now exposed slit, wriggling about before they pinched one of Tiffany's thighs. “C'mere,” Amanda grunted in annoyance while biting her lip in concentration. Tiffany did her best to go limp as the giant woman started to yank her back through the narrow opening.


“Do you need help?” Ashleigh called from the bedroom.


“I got her,” Amanda snapped while Tiffany's left leg flopped over the top of the dildo, blood rushing to her head as she awkwardly hung upside down. When Amanda's fingers rushed in once again, she started to slip back down until the giantess gripped her around the middle and pulled. Plastic scraped against Tiffany for one agonizing moment and then she was free.


Rather than try to pull away from her enormous owner though, Tiffany huddled as close as she could to the huge fingers. She wound her arms and legs through them to hold on tight while Amanda watched her with an arched eyebrow.


“Good morning to you too, lovely,” Amanda cooed as she set the dildo down by the sink and stepped into the shower.


“Good morning, Goddess,” Tiffany breathed as the shower roared to life.


The little brunette was for once thankful as she was dragged across Amanda's immense frame. The soap and hot water washed away what remained of the blonde's sexual juices, which had turned dry and flaky against Tiffany's skin. Even when she was set down on the floor of the shower, she huddled close to her owner, standing between her legs to catch the hot soapy run off that rained down.


After Amanda shut off the shower, she scooped the shrunken woman up and Tiffany's world turned into a quick blur interrupted only by the brief rush of a hand towel being dragged over her little body.


When Tiffany felt stable ground beneath her feet again, she turned around and came face-to-foot with Ashleigh. Her eyes went wide when she saw the pair of boots staring back at her. Hefty black rubber soles, molded to grind against earth and grip rock, lead to thick brown suede to protect the powerful ped inside that rose up to just above Ashleigh's ankle. The boot was secured to her foot by wide purple laces. It was the same pair of hiking boots that Ashleigh had used for years, the same ones that Tiffany had seen shrinkees die under. The boot's partner hung high overhead, its textured sole bearing no trace of the man Tiffany once watched her kill by complete accident in the Catskills.


The blonde leaned forward, her eyes darting from Tiffany to the boot in front of the little girl, “I think I see a scuff near the toe, lovely.”


The giantess's attention was already back on the phone she held in her hand but the shrunken brunette dropped to her knees before the boot anyway, “Yes, Ashleigh!” Stooping low before the toe, she could see no scuff but she knew damn well that that didn't matter.


She was still licking at completely imaginary stains when Amanda sat down beside her girlfriend. The rubber toe of her brand new black Palladium boots practically shone in the morning light. A squirming figure up in the giantess's lap drew Tiffany's gaze and she caught sight of Rebecca cuddling up against Amanda's stomach while occasionally nuzzling and kissing the blonde's fingers. Amanda simply laid her head against Ashleigh's shoulder and glanced at the girl's phone, “Oh no, is it going to rain today? That's too bad...”


“That's the day after we fly out,” Ashleigh said with a roll of her eyes, “And I promise you, this hike won't be too bad.” The giantess wrapped an arm around her girlfriend before kissing her on the forehead, “Also, like, you run all the time. In San Francisco. You won't even break a sweat.”


“Alright,” Amanda smirked before leaning up and pressing her lips to Ashleigh's.


Tiffany was so busy watching the exchange that she was unprepared when Ashleigh's booted foot twisted, knocking the little brunette over as she kissed Amanda back, a deeper and hungrier kiss. The two titans fell back onto the bed, not heeding the panicked shouts of the shrunken redhead that got smashed between them. The bed groaned in response to their spontaneous make-out while Tiffany simply scrambled away, her eyes wide as she watched Rebecca squirm and flail between mountains of flesh.


“I wouldn't mind a little sweat,” Amanda's voice was breathy as her hand squeezed Ashleigh's rump.


“You're so hot when you come back from a run,” Ashleigh muttered, kissing the nape of the girl's neck while practically kneading one of her breasts, “If we didn't have to get to work in the mornings...”


The pair's words devolved into nothing more than lips smacking against each other before they finally pulled apart. Rebecca tumbled down to the bedspread as Amanda sat up, her hand briefly playing across the shrunken girl before she stood, “We should, uh, probably get going...”


Ashleigh rose from the bed and nodded her head, “Yeah, if we want to come back before going to Sqirl...”


They continued to talk as they gathered up their bags and water bottles but Tiffany found it easy to tune out their discussion of the real world. After months as their slave, the only thing listening in on their gigantic lives did for her was make her think about her own normal life. Occasionally curiosity would get the better of her but she knew it was better to simply ignore their booming voices.


“Bye, lovelies,” Amanda cooed from the open door.


“Be good,” Ashleigh added before blowing them a collective kiss.


Even though they didn't slam the door shut, its closing was still accompanied by a boom that rang in Tiffany's ears. The shrunken brunette simply sat there and stared into space for a long while until she could feel Rebecca's eyes on her.


Slowly, she turned to meet the redhead's gaze. The younger shrinkee leaned over the edge of the bed with her lips pressed together and a strange combination of uncertainty and annoyance written across her face. She gestured toward the foot of the bed, where the sheets and comforter dangled all the way to the floor, “The bed's pretty comfy, so ya know, you could join me up here. Unless you need to clean Ashleigh's heels or you'd rather be with George.”


Tiffany flinched when Rebecca spat out their fellow slave's name, the hurt obvious in her voice. Strange emotions continued to swirl inside her stomach but they disappeared, replaced with the memory of seeing him last night in the carrier; so small and vulnerable.


She rushed to the hefty blankets and started to climb. Her limbs burned but the thick fabric was easier to latch onto than other things she had climbed at her size. When she neared the top, Rebecca's strong slightly oversized hands wrapped around her wrists and pulled her up top.


The relief on Rebecca's face was plain as day and Tiffany stiffened when she felt the hands drift up her arm. Before the redhead could pull her into an embrace, Tiffany gently pressed her hands against the larger woman's chest. Rebecca started to lean into the brunette's touch, her eyelids drooped and her lips slightly puckered.


“No, Rebecca,” Tiffany grunted as she shoved back against the amazon, “It's about George.”


The redhead stopped and her eyebrows knitted together before she crossed her arms over her chest, “What about him? He's a lazy little shit. I thought you hated him.”


“He shrunk again,” the words came out of Tiffany in a strangely monotonous tone.


Rebecca deflated almost instantly, “What?”


“When I went into the carrier last night,” Tiffany expected the younger girl to start huffing in annoyance again but she remained calm, “I found him hiding in the corner. He's less than half my height, maybe smaller. It's been happening for weeks now, I think. That's why he keeps hiding from us and from...”


“Goddess and her girlfriend,” Rebecca's words were quiet as her eyes drifted across the vast apartment to the front door, “If he's as small as you say he is, Ashleigh might...”


Tiffany frowned and nodded her head, she doubted her enormous former roommate would even hesitate if she saw him.


Tears welled in Rebecca's eyes and she shook her head back and forth, “No! No, Goddess wouldn't allow that. She l-l-loves us.”


Tiffany bit her lip as she watched Rebecca's chest start to heave from her quick panicked breaths. She reached out to the younger shrinkee and took her hand before giving it a gentle squeeze, “Rebecca, she loves Ashleigh. We're just... her pets.”


Rebecca ripped her hand from Tiffany's grasp and scooted back on the bed before pulling her knees to her chest. “You wouldn't kill a dog or a cat just because the person you were dating told you to, would you?!” Her voice cracked as she screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks, “You don't know Goddess like I do. She's good and nice and she cares about us... she spent so much money to buy us...”


Watching Rebecca rock back and forth, Tiffany remembered that the girl had been a college freshman when she shrunk. She might have seen one or two of her classmates wearing shrinkees like accessories back in high school but she probably hadn't been in college long enough to go to a sorority or fraternity party where shrinkees were slaughtered for fun. She also probably didn't know enough about the world to realize that if Amanda lived alone in a luxury apartment building in San Francisco, she was probably making obscene amounts of money. The fact that she had bought three shrinkees for the price she did was enough proof that money wasn't much of a problem for their 'Goddess.'


Worse, Tiffany realized that after so long she had never told Rebecca how she knew their gigantic owners. The little brunette crawled forward and did her best to wrap her arms around the blubbering amazon. She gently ran her hand atop the girl's head and then down her back in a slow soothing motion, “Rebecca... I.... I went to high school with Amanda...”


She could feel the girl's sizable muscles tense up, “Wh-what?”


“I...” She took a deep breath, “I was really mean to her back then. That's why she bought me from Gabbi. She wanted to own her... her bully.”


Rebecca trembled in her arms until she finally said, “So what?”


The question shocked Tiffany, and she was completely unprepared when the larger girl pulled out of her embrace.


“Just because you were mean to her in high school d-doesn't mean that you know what she'll do to George. Or even to us if... if we got smaller. Goddess is too nice to stomp a shrinkee. She keeps us.”


Tiffany frowned, “Rebecca, I've... I've heard her and Ashleigh talk about it. On their first date.”


“No, you must have misunderstood,” Rebecca shook her head.


“Rebecca, I know Ashleigh, trust-”


“How could you know Ashleigh?!” The redhead's voice was strained, her eyes red from tears, “What? Did you date her? Did she make you be mean to shrinkees?!”


“I didn't date her!” Tiffany shouted, anger rose inside of her before she tamped it down, “We were roommates, back in New York. And she didn't... she didn't make me be mean to shrinkees, I already was mean to them.”


Rebecca's face went through several emotions as she tried to process everything that Tiffany had just said before she asked, “Why? Why would you be mean to shrinkees if... if you...” She gestured at the two of them.


Tiffany's shoulders slumped, “I thought I was Immune. I got tested in high school but apparently, my results were a... were a false positive.”


“So you used to be like... like Ashleigh?” The disgust on her face was obvious.


“No, no,” Tiffany shook her head, “I was never... that... I wasn't that bad. I never owned a shrinkee. I had friends who did though...” Her stomach twisted into knots as she thought about the many ways she had mistreated the pledge over the years and the things she and Chase had done with his middle-aged loser. Then came the parade of shrunken people that she had seen Ashleigh stomp and eat and crush over the years. “None of them were as bad as Ashleigh though... you saw what she's like. She finds really tiny shrinkees and eats them for fun...”


Rebecca shuddered, clearly remembering the same night. Yet, she shook her head, “That doesn't mean Goddess will let her do that to George.”


“You don't...” Tiffany bit her lip and clenched her hands into fists, “You don't get what it's like for them, Rebecca. They don't care about shrinkees. They're safe and to them, we're just toys and slaves. When you think like that, seeing what Ashleigh does to them is... you laugh about it...”


The little brunette felt the tears roll down her own cheeks as she remembered just how many times she and Ashleigh had laughed over a shrunken corpse the blonde girl had just pulverized. The way they would taunt the terrified little people with high-pitched imitations of their pleas. She suddenly wondered how she could be so cruel to people who literally had so little.


Rebecca's larger hands wrapped around her own and uncurled her fingers before giving them a soft squeeze. “Maybe instead of Ashleigh making Goddess mean, she'll become more like our Goddess,” the redhead began to smile as she wrapped her arms around Tiffany, pulling her close, “Ashleigh's already nicer to us. She takes care of us just like Goddess does, and calls us lovelies, and she's even let me cuddle up against her when her and Goddess are watching Netflix.”


Tiffany nodded along with the larger girl's words, not wanting to tell her that she was fairly certain that Ashleigh only called them by Amanda's pet name as a joke or that it didn't take much effort to put some dried fruit in a bowl on the kitchen floor. Still, she tried to imagine her former friend as Rebecca did rather than think about the fact that just last night, Ashleigh had shoved her inside a strap-on so she and Amanda could get off together.


The sound of a key turning in the door's lock made them pull apart and turn toward the sound. Tiffany glanced at the window, realizing that while the sun was definitely brighter than she expected it to be, it definitely didn't look like it was a full afternoon sun.


The roar of the door opening was quickly replaced by their Goddess's booming voice, “Oh it'll be an easy hike, Amanda. Nothing's going to happen. You won't even break a sweat.”


Ashleigh leaned on the shorter giantess as she limped in, several fresh bruises on her leg and blood trickling down from a few nasty looking cuts on her kneecaps. “It's not that bad,” she said with a wince as they walked in, “I don't even think it's sprained.”


“Sure,” Amanda kicked the door closed before the pair hobbled over to the bed.


Neither of them bothered to look down before easing Ashleigh onto it. Her firm buttocks plummeted through the sky, making Tiffany and Rebecca scramble in opposite directions before it crashed down. The weight of the lean giantess immediately made the mattress dip down and Tiffany quickly found herself smacking into the side of Ashleigh's thigh.


She squirmed about in the shadow of her former roommate's body, while high above Ashleigh sighed in annoyance, “It's really going to be fine, babe.”


Amanda's face softened slightly before she bent down and kissed Ashleigh on the forehead, “I'll get the first aid kit, you just sit right there and cuddle with our little lovebugs.”


The gargantuan pair giggled as Ashleigh's hands dug down against her sides and lifted both Tiffany and Rebecca into her lap. “Yes, ma'am,” she said with a smirk while she pulled both shrunken women up against her stomach.


The world shook as Amanda walked to the bathroom, while Tiffany wriggled atop the same thighs she was hanging between in a dildo last night. Held against Ashleigh, she heard the deep rumble of her clearly hungry former roommate's stomach through the thin cotton of her tank top. Rebecca squirmed beside her, clearly having heard the sound as well.


“Where's George?” Ashleigh's voice was loud enough that Tiffany couldn't tell if she was asking them or Amanda.


The other blonde walked back into the room with a small box before she said, “Probably in the carrier.” From up on the bed, she heard Amanda's boot batter the mesh prison, “Come on out, lovely, your Goddess's girlfriend needs lots of love to heal if she's going to take me to brunch.”


Tiffany and Rebecca shared a worried look while Ashleigh's fingers played against their shrunken frames like she was petting them. On the floor below, there was no response to Amanda's booming command.


The sound of Amanda's boot stomping against the floor echoed in the studio apartment, “Don't make me repeat myself, George.”


From her place in Ashleigh's lap, Tiffany couldn't see the floor but she could see the surprise roll across Amanda's face when George finally stepped out of the carrier. The shrunken girl was overtaken by shadow as Ashleigh leaned forward, her breasts looming over the two tiny women. “Oh my God,” Ashleigh's words rattled all around Tiffany.


Amanda bent down and a second later, she held George high in the sky between her fingertips. The little man looked like little more than a twitching insect in his Goddess's grasp.


Amanda's words echoed across the airbnb, “Well, shit.”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday everyone! As always thank you for reading and reviewing!