- Text Size +

Tiffany lay limp and defeated in the pocket of her own purse as the enormous girl walked back through her apartment, the giantess's pristine sneakers thudding heavily against the floor far below. Gabbi paused at the front door, and Tiffany felt the whole bag sway back and forth as momentum swung it against the giant girl's shoulder.


“Hey,” the thunderous sound of Gabbi's voice made Tiffany stare up into the sky. When her eyes met the shaded countenance of the giantess, Gabbi smiled, “I bet you're big into meal prep, huh?”


Tiffany blinked, dumbstruck by the question.


Gabbi patted her flat exposed stomach with her free hand, “I'm hungry, bitch.”


The shrunken woman started to shake in fright, her eyes locking onto the latina's glossy lips, “Please don't eat me.”


“I'm not gonna eat you, stupid,” the girl laughed, whacking the side of the purse and shaking Tiffany's world, “I just want to know if you make lunch aheada time so I can take it.”


The shrunken girl weakly lifted her arm and pointed to her now skyscraper sized refrigerator, “They're in there.”


The world shook once more as the giantess walked over, and Tiffany stared up mesmerized as she opened the fridge, the little girl already finding it hard to imagine having the strength and power necessary to do that. “Ooo, so cute,” Gabbi cooed as she plucked out one of the plastic purple bento boxes that Tiffany packed every Sunday night. The giantess glanced back down at Tiffany, “What'd you make me, little bitch?”


“Chicken fajita rice bowl,” Tiffany stammered out before struggling to add, “And please stop calling me a bitch.”


“Mhmmm, fajitas,” Gabbi's voice seemed to roll over her own as she swiped a miniature bottle of prosecco from the fridge, “And some bubbly to wash it down with.” The giantess giggled, closing the fridge with her hip as she slid her stolen goods into the purse.


“Please,” Tiffany tried to force strength into her voice, “I'm not a bitch.”


Silverware rattled and Gabbi grabbed a fork from a drawer then wrapped it in a paper towel, as she absentmindedly said, “Of course you're a bitch.”


The shrunken woman gasped as if she'd been slapped.


Gabbi meanwhile walked out of her apartment, the door slamming shut making Tiffany's little ears ring. The enormous latina simply strutted down the hallway like she lived there, shadows rolling across Tiffany's world as her arm reached to press a button for the elevator. The huge girl stared down at her, a grin plastered on her face, “Lookit you, all tiny and pathetic, you're too afraid to even talk back to me. Like a little bitch.” Her giggles cut through the air and as Tiffany started to stammer in protest, the giantess's huge finger came down, “And because you're a little bitch, I can put you in your place with just the tip of my finger.”


Flesh enveloped Tiffany's face, and she felt herself being bodily lifted off the edge of the purse pocket. Her screams were absorbed by the soft skin around her, and her flailing limbs didn't even connect with the slender digit manipulating her. She plummeted and hit the bottom of the purse with a thud, her little body twisted about in a heap as she stared up at the thin light coming from the top of the pocket.


A loud chime sounded, making her cover her ears while Gabbi simply stepped onto the elevator.


Tiffany tried to take slow calming breaths as they descended, but then the girl started to walk again and everything started to move around. She could hear her own clothes shifting about on the other side of the thick leather wall of the purse, and it made her pull her knees close to her chest. Her own clothes were more than big enough to smother her now, and Tiffany could easily imagine herself being tossed about like she was in the middle of a rough sea if Gabbi had tossed her in the main section of the purse.


Rapid fire Spanish roared above her and the little girl shuddered as she heard Marco's voice. She had thought Gabbi's voice was terrifying and commanding, but a man's voice was overwhelmingly deep and powerful and the doorman wasn't even particularly big. Victoria had always jokingly called him a 'manlet', especially when compared to her husband's intimidating 6'4'' or even her own dominating 5'10''. Tiffany whimpered as she thought about how big Victoria must be in comparison to her now, and then she found herself staring up in fright as she realized that Gabbi couldn't be very tall.


“Oh God,” she whispered as it finally hit her that the enormous girl who had just kidnapped her from her own home was probably barely taller than five feet. Her stomach began to churn and for the first time since shrinking, Tiffany was glad that she hadn't had anything to eat in over a day.


The world shook and light spilled in from above as a thick powerful finger pulled at the mouth of the pocket. Tiffany screamed as she caught a glance of the towering 'manlet' Marco trying to peer into her world. His muscular frame filled the sky while his handsome face flashed across the heavens, his pupils widening and narrowing as he tried to catch a glimpse of her.


Everything shook as the purse was yanked back, and Gabbi's voice reprimanded him. Through the slightly opened pocket, Tiffany could see the giantess playfully slap her cousin on the arm as she whined and complained. Their voices turned pleasant right after, and Tiffany only managed to catch a few words.


Gabbi walked out into the wider world as Tiffany tried to process them.


The sounds of the city pounded in on the shrunken woman but she simply curled herself into a tighter ball and tried to sort through what little she had heard. At first she had hoped the words were some vital clue into understanding her titanic captress but Tiffany slowly realized they had just been talking about a family dinner on Sunday. The shrunken woman wailed as it hit her that she wasn't even the sole topic of conversation among the giants who had literally conspired to kidnap her. Her existence and capture was simply glossed over as the enormous people went on with their lives.


Tiffany started to rock back and forth as she was suddenly reminded of the countless times she had ignored the plights of shrinkees.


Her high school boyfriend had had one as a slave. His and his mom's certified Immunity had been one of the things that had driven Tiffany and her parents to have the test done. The first time that Chase had left her alone with the tiny terrified man, he had begged her to call for help. He had family in Pennsylvania, the little man had told her, and he had been kidnapped off the street by some punk in Pittsburgh who had sold him to Chase's mother. Newly minted with her own immunity, Tiffany remembered simply shoving her brand new Sperrys into the little man's body and complaining about a non-existent scuff.


Victoria's pledge in college had regularly begged them to just call her family and let her go. And they had teased her mercilessly for it, especially once they figured out that the shrunken freshman was too small for her body heat to register on a phone's screen. They'd leave their phones unlocked on the ground and laugh when she tried to call someone, anyone. Once, they had come back to their room to find the shrunken girl atop Victoria's laptop, trying to send an email. As punishment they had stuffed her in Victoria's volleyball sneakers with a sock that Tiffany had worn for a run that morning sealing her in.


Countless hopeful faces had stared up at her since she had moved to New York City but one stood out in her mind. A year and a half ago, she had been stretched out in the park by the East River, her belly so full of delicious food from Smorgasburg that it started to push against the waistline of the romper she was wearing. And a little voice entered her ear, pleading, “Miss, may I... may I please have some scraps?”


Annoyed, she had waved her hand toward her ear like she was warding off a buzzing insect, and the shrinkee screamed in terror. That made her sit up a little and take notice, turning to see a three inch tall girl who couldn't be older than twenty. The terrified little girl had stumbled back, muttering apologies with such speed that it made Tiffany grin. She had never been so intrigued by a shrinkee before, but this particular one had been so pathetic and helpless that she knew the three inch little girl would be eternally grateful if Tiffany took her in as a pet or a slave or even a little toy person.


And then Ashleigh's Nike Free crashed down on top of the shrinkee, the pink and gray sneaker twisting about as the blonde cackled triumphantly. “Sorry not sorry, bug-bitch!” Ashleigh had roared, “But I'm not letting you steal any of our raindrop cake today!”


Tiffany had burst out laughing as Ashleigh simply wiped her stained sole against nearby grass and then sat down next to her. Tiffany had shared the girl's pathetic little question as they dug into the gelatin-like 'cake' and they laughed as they imitated her high-pitched shrunken voice.


Nausea rolled over her in waves as she thought about how callous she had been to so many people, all because she thought it couldn't happen to her. Tears welled up in her eyes and she started to cry once more, her whole body shaking.


Outside the bag, a horrific noise heralded the arrival of a subway and a second later, she could see the harsh light of the train car peeking through the mouth of the pocket. She had been so wrapped up in her own thoughts, she hadn't even noticed how far Gabbi had already taken her.


And as the train whisked her away, she remembered that since Gabbi planned to sell her to the highest bidder, she might be going much farther before the day was over.

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks again for the reviews!