- Text Size +

Tiffany and Rebecca scrambled apart as the shadow of Kristie's ass expanded around them. The shrunken brunette dove across the couch cushion as the giantess's shapely rear crashed into it, sending a shock wave through the massive piece of furniture that made Tiffany bounce a few extra inches.


The towering girl wiggled her hips and quickly glanced down at them, “Aw, you both made it.”


The same slightly cold fingers that had been toying with her all evening, wrapped around Tiffany's body and lifted her high into the sky. Squirming, Tiffany stared into Kristie's clear blue eyes as they raked over her little body. A yelp from below reminded Tiffany that she wasn't alone and in the blink of an eye, Rebecca was squirming in the giantess's other fist beside her.


“Look at you two,” Kristie purred as her thumbs started to trail back and forth across their bodies, “Such hot little things...”


The shrunken pair trembled as Kristie's face swooped in closer, her glossy lips hanging in front of them while warm beer-scented breath rolled over them. The girl's white teeth seemed to glisten with saliva, and Tiffany could barely make out the thin strands of spit that ran from the top of her mouth to the bottom.


“I guess you're not that little though,” her lips pressed together and briefly pouted, “Too big to be eaten in one gulp, that's for sure.”


The giantess lowered them down to the coffee table, beside a foil wrapped paper basket, no doubt the source of the tantalizing scent of tacos that was filling the apartment. Kristie's long delicate fingers peeled back the foil and Tiffany could practically taste the al pastor sitting inside. The same hand that had just been holding her grabbed an overstuffed tortilla and lifted it high into the sky.


Juices momentarily surged out the back as Kristie bit into it, letting out an excited little moan as she did. Her lips smacked and her throat flexed before she said, “I think you're even bigger than these tacos and these are like three or four bites long...”


Another waterfall of drippings poured from the taco along with a hefty glistening hunk of pork.


Tiffany's stomach rumbled and on the other side of the tacos, she could see Rebecca staring hungrily at the same scrap. A slender thumb and forefinger plucked it up out of the pooled meat juices and carried the piece into the heavens, where Kristie simply popped it into her mouth.


Her lips spread into a wide grin, clearly amused by the way she commanded their attention. Her maw opened wide enough to accommodate the remainder of the taco in her hand and she chewed, her cheeks slightly puffed.


When Kristie swallowed, Tiffany shuddered.


“Ya know, they say that pig tastes the closest to human,” Kristie announced casually, “But I've eaten enough shrinkees to know that it's not quite the same.”


Her greasy index finger drifted down toward Tiffany and the brunette found herself cowering closer to the table before the digit pushed against her head and started to run over her hair. She squirmed while the giantess simply wiped her thumb and finger clean against Tiffany's long brown tresses. The giantess rubbed the ends of the shrunken woman's locks together and Tiffany winced from the hefty tugging sensation.


Kristie let out a soft chuckle when she gently tapped her now clean finger against Tiffany's face, making the shrunken brunette stumble. “I've never thought about cooking shrinkees though,” the giantess mused, “Would you things taste more like pork if you were cooked? Should people be making shrinkee al pastor?”


Another taco went up into the heavens and Kristie simply stared down at them, her eyebrows going up briefly like she was actually expecting an answer.


Tiffany said nothing, she just stood there shaking in fear. Not since Gabbi had stomped into her apartment or she had first seen Amanda had she felt as afraid as she had at that moment. She realized that she didn't really know what Kristie was like with shrinkees, she never would have asked when she thought she was Immune. She never would have even thought to ask. Now though, she suddenly worried that the giantess might just swipe one of them up and toss them in a pan to see what happened because her friendship with Ashleigh would probably survive.


On the other side of the grease soaked paper basket, Rebecca dropped to her knees while tears rolled down her cheeks.


“Aw, don't worry, red,” Kristie cooed.


Rebecca cringed as the giantess's finger practically smothered her face in what was clearly supposed to be a soothing gesture.


“I'm not going to eat either of you,” she giggled, “But I'm probably going to cook the next shrinkee I find just to see what it's like.”


The giant hand drifted away and Tiffany found herself slowly walking around the back of the giantess's dinner toward Rebecca, desperate to comfort her fellow shrunken slave. A zipper being undone made her stop though and she turned to locate the source of the sound.


Kristie had opened up the large black bag beside her and pulled out a few thick camera lenses. With practiced care, she set three of them down on the coffee table next to Rebecca along with a soft looking cloth.


“How about you make yourself useful, cutie,” Kristie said while again pressing her fingertip against the shrunken girl's face, “Wipe those clean and I'll be able to get perfect shots of Ashleigh's proposal. Hm? Doesn't that sound nice?”


“Y-yes,” Rebecca stammered, her face flushing ever so slightly.


“Aw, lookit you,” Kristie's finger ran down the redhead's chest, brushing against her breasts and softly rubbing her stomach, “Ashleigh told me you were a good little girl who loves their Goddess Amanda, isn't that right?”


Kristie's finger dipped slightly lower and Rebecca yelped in surprise.


Another brush of her fingertip and Kristie asked, “Isn't it?”


“Yes!” Rebecca squealed.


The fingertip pulled away from her crotch and gently patted her on the head, “Then go be a good girl for me and clean my lenses.”


The flushed girl nodded her head and scrambled over to the camera lenses. Her thighs still quivered as she rose to her feet with the cloth in hand and began to gently wipe it across the glass.


Tiffany could feel Kristie's gaze on her as she sat there watching Rebecca work. It was only when she heard the splatter of the last taco's drippings that she looked up. A little grease dribbled down Kristie's chin and her thick tongue swiped down to collect it.


“As for you,” Kristie thundered.


The shrunken brunette stiffened slightly but no further command came down. Instead the enormous girl above her took another massive bite, unconcerned by the juices coating her fingers and palm as she continued to chow down. The giantess's blue eyes seemed to root her to the spot and Tiffany felt compelled to watch Kristie finish her meal.


A hand that reeked of pork and pineapple was suddenly thrust in front of her, glistening with the grease from the tacos. A single word boomed across the heavens, “Lick.”


Months at Amanda and Ashleigh's feet meant that Tiffany instantly complied.


She dropped down to her knees and bent over the giantess's delicate fingers. Her tongue, the same tongue that she used to clean scuffs and smudges from her owner's shoes, swiped across the cool slender digits over and over again. The taste of the tacos filled her mouth, clearing away the sour earthy taste that she had grown so accustomed to licking sweat soaked fabric, grimy rubber, and leather. Tiffany worked her way inward, until she had essentially clambered up into Kristie's palm, lapping away at the fatty drippings that had collected there.


Tiffany gasped when the hand started to rise up into the sky and the fingers rose around her to ensure she didn't fall. The ascent was slow and measured, and though Tiffany knew it was barely two seconds, the fear welling within her stretched it on for what felt like agonizing minutes as she saw Kristie's mouth grow before her.


She cowered before the giant brunette's maw and her now greasy hair was tousled by each of the giantess's hot humid breaths. The world pitched backwards as Kristie leaned back into the couch, her eyes locked on the shrunken girl in her hand. Below, Tiffany heard Rebecca's startled shouts as Kristie dropped her booted feet onto the coffee table with a powerful thump.


“Such a greasy little piggy, aren't you?” Kristie's voice was a breathy whisper, “Do you know the best way to get little piggies clean?”


Tiffany was already shaking her head while trying to get away, but her knees slipped atop the giantess's palm and she felt her foot briefly dangle over empty air.


The fingers collapsed around her and the giantess's tongue rolled out past her lips. Tiffany screamed as the monstrous muscle lapped across her tiny body but her wordless pleas were completely overwhelmed by Kristie's pleased moan. Again and again the tongue ran over her body, coating her in sticky saliva that left the air around her reeking of the giantess's mouth.


Then she felt the giantess's lips settle across her chest and blinking away the spit that covered her eyes, Tiffany found herself staring into the dark cavern of Kristie's mouth. Air rushed over her body and she could feel the spit that covered her being yanked off by the sudden shift in pressure. The process repeated several times in quick succession before the tongue lashed around her once more.


The slimy pink beast roamed over her breasts and face before the air roared around her once more. She could feel the giantess's slender fingers settle around her hips and gently push her back and forth, almost but never quite pulling her completely out of the giant's mouth. Sobbing, Tiffany realized that Kristie was licking and sucking on her like a lollipop.


The tip of the tongue probed every millimeter of her upper body; teasing her nipples, pressing against her lips, and smothering her nose. Then the giantess would start sucking again, clearing away all the new spit and saliva that had collected on Tiffany before slathering her with a fresh coat. The shrunken woman quickly lost count of how many times this happened before it finally stopped.


Kristie didn't pull her out though, instead Tiffany could dimly make out her tormentor's tongue probing somewhere else within the wet horrifying cavern. Suddenly the lips parted and light poured in, dazzling the shrunken woman.


Partially dangling inside the giantess's mouth, Tiffany was completely unprepared for the sonic assault that was Kristie speaking, “Hey, I can feel something stuck between my teeth, can you get it?”


There was no further warning before Tiffany was shoved deeper into the dank cave. She flopped down atop the giantess's teeth and immediately flinched in response to how sharp they were. A stringy piece of fatty pork was wedged between two of Kristie's wide and flat molars.


A horrifying gurgling noise bubbled up from the dark abyss a few relative feet from Tiffany's skull and she realized it was Kristie asking, “See it?”


With saliva dripping across her back, Tiffany shouted, “Yes,” as she gripped the strand with both hands and yanked it upwards. The teeth offered no resistance and the scrap of food slid out with a single strange squeak.


Tiffany was pulled out of the giantess's mouth and she was held before the still open maw for a moment as Kristie probed the spot once more with her immense tongue. With a relaxed sigh, the giantess leaned forward and dropped Tiffany atop a small stack of paper napkins.


“Thanks, that was starting to bother me,” Kristie said casually while crossing her immense feet at the ankles.


The giantess's tan booties towered over the shrunken girl while Tiffany looked down first at her own saliva coated body, then the slimy piece of pork in her hand, and finally the giantess high above.


Kristie glanced down and arched an eyebrow at the shrunken brunette, “Well? Aren't you going to eat your dinner?”


Tiffany's stomach growled at the mere mention of the word and her eyes again drifted to the stringy scrap she had just pried from Kristie's teeth. With a grimace she lifted the hunk of fatty pork to her mouth and bit into it. She grunted as she tore off a hunk with her teeth, chewing the gummy piece of pre-chewed meat to the best of her ability. It still tasted mostly like al pastor but there was also shades of the hoppy beer that Kristie and Ashleigh had split along with flavors Tiffany could only assume were other things the giantess had eaten that day.


“Oh my God, you did it!” Kristie roared with laughter.


The sound immediately made the shrunken woman flush with embarrassment.


One of the massive feet hanging over her jerked to the giantess's right, “There are still scraps you silly little shrinkee. Oh my God...” Kristie sighed, wiping a tear from her eye as she leaned back into the couch, “That was amazing, I should have recorded it...”


Fighting the urge to cry, Tiffany slunk around the giantess's feet, briefly glancing up to see a few small rust colored stains on the hard soles of the boots. They were a grim reminder of the power that the girl held over her and Tiffany told herself that that meant it was perfectly reasonable to do what she had done.


Anyone would have done the same, she told herself.


Rebecca was equally flush with embarrassment as Tiffany reached the greasy paper basket that still had a few hunks of unchewed pork. She dropped the stringy piece of fat onto the coffee table and then reached for a chunk of meat without another word.


The only sound that accompanied their meal was Kristie's thumbs tapping against her phone screen and the occasional buzz of a notification. Her stomach was completely full when the boots suddenly lifted off the coffee table and crashed onto the floor below without any warning.


Kristie said nothing to them as she put her lenses back into her bag and then double-checked the contents. The brunette simply rose to her full height, tossed the bag over her shoulder, and stomped off through the door, leaving only tremors in her wake.


Tiffany and Rebecca looked at each other before the redhead said, “I... I guess it's about to happen...”


“Yeah,” Tiffany found her shoulders slumping slightly, “Ashleigh's about to propose.”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday, everybody! As always thanks to everyone who reads and reviews!