- Text Size +

The world beyond the box was quiet.


All Tiffany could hear was the muffled sound of the security guard or doorman or whatever they were called occasionally shifting in their chair. At several points in the day, they got up and walked away, some times were just short enough to go grab coffee but others must have been them doing some sort of patrol. She heard all their greetings of the building's tenants and the half-hearted barely polite responses they gave in return.


Tiffany frowned as she listened to the giants' replies, mildly offended with the way they treated this person whose job it was to sit around and essentially make them feel safer. That offense also came from the fact that in every awkward response, she could practically hear her own voice thundering in her ears. She had been a little nicer to Marco because he was cute but the rest of the doormen at her building? A half-smile and an 'oh yeah you too' even when they asked her how she was doing rather than wishing her a good day. Most of the time she didn't even bother taking her earbuds out.


“Miss!” Boomed the guard's voice, “Miss Fletcher!”


The world suddenly shook and Tiffany screeched as she was sent tumbling across the plastic floor of the tupperware as the box was lifted up. She bounced and tumbled about as the giant carried her, their voice booming the whole time, “Miss Fletcher! Your package.”


“Huh?”


That single syllable made Tiffany cower in her dark prison. She skittered away from the sound as she processed it. It was definitely Amanda Fletcher's voice, but it wasn't the sweet high-pitched sound she knew from high school. It sounded deeper and more powerful, not just because of their size difference but because of a confidence that the shrimpy nerd didn't have when they were teenagers.


“This came for you today.”


“Oh right,” the giantess said, as if she had somehow forgotten that she had bought Tiffany yesterday. Her prison shook as Amanda took it from the guard, “Thanks.”


Everything violently shifted, crumbs raining and water splashing around as the floor suddenly went vertical. Tiffany screamed for a brief second, the sound bouncing back at her before she slammed into the wall-turned-floor, the wind instantly knocked out of her body. She lay there, gasping for breath as Amanda stepped into an elevator, no doubt keeping the shrunken woman's prison tucked under her arm.


Tiffany's breathing turned shallow and ragged, her eyes locked on a point in the darkness above her, where she could only assume Amanda's head was as she tried to imagine the now enormous girl simply standing in the elevator like it were any other day.


A ringing noise announced they had arrived at her floor, and the world shook as Amanda walked down the hall. The sound of keys jingling was muffled by the box, but the roar of the door opening and closing echoed in Tiffany's ears. The world beyond her box was so quiet that the shrunken girl could hear the steady thump of Amanda's footfalls as she walked through her apartment.


Another door opened and shut before her world was turned back right side up. Tiffany grunted as she fell face first onto the floor of her prison, graham cracker crumbs battering her little frame as they were tossed about. Still raggedly breathing, she stared up at the ceiling, expecting light to blaze in at any moment but instead the distant door opened and shut again.


“What the fuck?!” Tiffany screamed, banging her fist against the floor in outrage.


Amanda had spent tens of thousands of dollars to get her here in one day and then she can't even be bothered to open up the box or even keep it upright?! Anger boiled up inside of Tiffany and she kept screaming and bashing her fists against the plastic walls of her prison as she tried to comprehend just what the fuck Amanda was doing.


Then the door opened and shut once more.


A loud thunk echoed outside her prison, and she could feel a gentle tremor through the floor.


A chair creaked as Amanda settled into it, and her contented sigh rang across the world.


Tiffany's body began to shake uncontrollably and she slowly felt herself crawling back as far as she could.


A strange sound echoed outside, like a soft swish.


Then everything shook, knocking Tiffany flat on her face as light poured in along with a metal blade half as tall as she was. The shrunken girl shrieked as the knife made quick work of the packing tape sealing her in. It sliced through either end of the box, her world blurring about as Amanda simply spun the box around to get at the other side. Then the knife drove downward right above Tiffany's head, eliciting another screech as it was dragged across the top of the box, leaving a thick gouge in the plastic lid separating her from the outside world.


The flaps of the box popped up instantly, and Tiffany stared up into the sky but rather than Amanda Fletcher, all she saw was a distant concrete ceiling. Then came an immense but definitively dainty hand, the milky palm casting her world in shadow as short fingernails covered in glossy black polish gripped at the lid and yanked it off with a loud pop.


Tiffany cowered at the bottom of the box, suddenly exposed to the distant sounds of the gigantic world. Wind whistled softly, and she could vaguely hear traffic and voices somewhere far below while Amanda shifted her weight in her seat. Metal ground against something like concrete or stone and the shrunken girl realized they must be on some patio or balcony attached to the girl's apartment.


Amanda's hand passed over head, and Tiffany flinched, terrified it was going to grab her.


Instead, a dark brown beer bottle flew back over a second later and Tiffany heard the giantess take a long pull before letting out a refreshed, “Ah!” that echoed over the shrunken woman's world. A tremor ripped through the ground beneath Tiffany but she still saw no sign of her captor.


With her whole body trembling, the tiny brunette slowly pushed herself to her feet.


At her full height, she could just see over the box's edge and she immediately screamed when she caught sight of the grimy sneaker sole that towered over her. She stumbled backwards to the center of her container as a low amused chuckle rang across the heavens.


Tiffany's neck craned back as she took in the immense being who now owned her.


Amanda Fletcher was dressed in the same plain casual clothes she had always worn in high school. The dirty white sole looming over her belonged to black suede low top Adidas sneakers, the three white stripes practically gleaming against the dark fabric around them. Amanda's legs were clad in loose blue jeans, her unadorned hand was wrapped around a craft beer bottle that rested on her knee. The sleeves of her black hoodie were pushed up to reveal her bare arms, and even despite their size difference Tiffany could tell that Amanda hadn't put on any muscle since they were seniors. Then she finally came to Amanda's face.


Whatever baby fat might have still clung to the girl's cheeks was long gone, leaving a cute if angular face. The shrunken girl's eyes were immediately drawn to a bright red zit that clung to the giantess's chin, making her look far younger than she was. She then went past Amanda's thin pink lips, her narrow nose, and finally to the chunky black frames of her glasses that sat atop it. Tiffany swept past the girl's forehead to her honey blonde hair that was pulled back in a short ponytail. A few brighter streaks of almost platinum blonde ran through it, just like they had in high school. Following a few errant strands that went over the giantess's ears, she spotted some gauges and earrings that the girl hadn't worn then, seemingly the only change.


Finally, she met the girl's pale blue almost gray eyes and another low chuckle rang through the world.


The shrunken woman stepped back nervously, which prompted another laugh and Amanda's first words, “What's wrong, Tiffany?” The huge sneaker that rested on the edge of the table tipped forward and shook the box as it settled atop it, “You look scared.”


Tiffany hit the back wall of her prison and started to slide down it as her shuddering legs gave out from under her. Memories of how she treated Amanda and how she treated shrinkees raced through her head as she tried to imagine what the giant was planning to do with her. “P-pl-please, Am-Amanda,” she finally managed to stammer out.


“P-pl-please, what?” The blonde cackled before taking another swig of beer.


“I know I was, I was a total bitch to you in high school and you have every right to be angry with me,” the words poured out of her, her voice shaking the whole time, “But that was years ago and you're clearly doing well now and you look great and you know, my therapist would always tell me it's not good to live in the past. It can make us do bad things, things we might regret.”


Amanda simply watched her, a smirk on her face before her eyebrow cocked upward as if asking what she might regret.


Terrified, Tiffany clasped her hands together and shouted, “Please, I'm begging you! Don't kill me, Amanda! I'll do anything! I'll be your slave for the rest of my life! Just please don't kill me!”


The giantess simply took another sip of her beer, the smug grin still sitting on her enormous face as she shrugged her shoulders like she was unmoved by Tiffany's plea and undecided about killing her.


Tears ran down Tiffany's cheeks as she crawled forward on her hands and knees, “Please! I was stupid in high school. I was a stupid petty bitch who thought she was entitled to everything! I'm not. I never was. I never deserved anything. Being this small, Amanda, it's punishment enough! If I had known how scary it was down here. God! I would have never treated people the way I did!”


She stared up, blinking through the tears to try to gauge Amanda's reaction but all she could see was the sneaker that seemed to dominate the sky.


Swallowing a lump in her throat, Tiffany thought about the countless times she had told shrinkees to do what she was considering over the years. With Victoria's pledge, they had made her do it because they thought it was funny. Ashleigh would often tell shrinkees to do it just so they'd go right where she wanted them.


Tiffany forced herself to stand up as she wiped tears and snot from her face.


The sole of the sneaker cast her in shadow as she stood beneath it.


Nervously, she pushed herself up to the tips of her toes and pressed her lips into the dirty dusty sole of Amanda's sneaker. The taste of earth and rubber filled her mouth as she leaned against the edge of the box and peppered the sole with kisses, all the while shouting, “Please! Don't kill me, Amanda!”


She could feel the grime coating her lips and cheeks when the sneaker was finally pulled away. The sound of it hitting the floor echoed up, making Tiffany shudder as she imagined how easily she could be squashed beneath it.


Amanda smiled down at Tiffany as she leaned forward, looming over the shrunken woman's world. The blonde lifted her free hand and extended a single finger toward the little brunette, which only made her cower in fright. Tiffany yelped as she felt the finger make contact, the sheer power behind it mind boggling as she felt the fingertip brush against her hair over and over again.


“Oh, Tiffany,” Amanda cooed, “I'm not going to kill you.”


“Y-yo-you're not?”


“No,” Amanda shook her head and smiled, “I'm going to make you love me.”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday Everyone! Thanks again for the reviews!