- Text Size +

Three days.


Tiffany had been left inside the disgusting sock filled cage for three days.


After the initial terror and fear had worn off, Tiffany had sat there with her arms crossed, annoyed. She had watched as Amanda's pair of shrinkees lovingly kissed and massaged her feet before they moved to her sneakers, which they literally spit shined. All while the huge blonde lazily sat watching television and drinking a beer.


Eventually there came a knock at the door and Amanda rose to her feet, her shadow falling over Tiffany's little world as she crossed the room. The scent of food filled the shrunken girl's nostrils a second later.


In the vain hope the Postmates guy could help, Tiffany raced to the edge of the cage and shouted for help. Amanda's eyes briefly flickered over to her and then with a smirk her hand came down and patted the delivery person on the head, which was even with her hip. Rather than complain or even try to stop her, the sizable shrinkee had simply said, “Thank you, miss,” through gritted teeth.


“Mhmm,” had been Amanda's only response as she casually kicked the door closed while popping a few fries into her mouth. The world then shook as she carried her dinner back to her coffee table while Tiffany sunk down to her knees, her stomach rumbling.


Her mouth watered and she licked her lips, watching Amanda dig in while her shrinkees knelt patiently at her feet. With a few cooed words and playful giggles, the blonde fed them her scraps, tossing them down and forcing the tiny people to eat them right off the floor. Tiffany waited silently, expecting Amanda to eventually come over and taunt her or give her some opportunity to debase herself for food but instead nothing.


The entire night passed without Amanda even acknowledging her existence.


When the giantess went into her bedroom, her shrinkees jogging at her heels, Tiffany realized that she was simply stuck in the cage. In the darkened apartment, dehydration set in long before exhaustion finally pulled the shrunken girl to sleep.


She woke the next morning with a splitting headache that was made worse by Amanda's pounding footfalls. The blonde didn't even spare her a glance when she walked over to the shoe rack in running tights and a sports bra. The whole structure shook as Amanda braced her foot against it to tie her sneakers, the heel of her foot casting a shadow over where Tiffany sat.


Her thirst got the better of her and she called out, “Amanda, please! I need water!”


The door then opened and shut with a resounding boom.


Tiffany fought the urge to cry but she couldn't stop herself.


She tried to tell herself that Amanda wouldn't let her die of thirst or hunger but sitting atop the giant girl's socks, rolling on her back as hunger wracked her little body and her throat became drier with every passing second, it was hard to believe it.


When Amanda returned, sunlight filled the apartment.


Tiffany watched the giantess cross the cavernous rooms with sweat soaking through her clothing and glistening on her pale skin. The shrunken girl crawled to the bars of the cage and watched Amanda gulp down two ice cold glasses of water, releasing a satisfied and refreshed sigh each time she finished a glass. Then the giantess simply got ready for the day, moving around the apartment as she showered and got dressed. Eventually she approached the shoe rack once more, with her sneakers in hand.


“Please!” Tiffany had begged again, her throat too rough to handle more than the single word.


Amanda set the sneakers back in their proper place before she snatched up a pair of tall combat boots with bright white laces and tugged them on over her feet. The world shuddered when the petite girl's feet crashed to the floor, but again she remained silent.


A few minutes later, she approached with a bag slung over her shoulder with a plastic bottle in one hand and something balled up in her fist. She squatted down over Tiffany's world and her fingers grabbed onto the bars, making the little girl stumble backwards in fear. Amanda yanked the cage out, throwing the brunette onto her backside before she flipped open the door in the ceiling and then lowered her fist down into it.


The stench of the giantess's foot sweat hit Tiffany instantly.


The shrunken brunette gagged and choked out a single protest, “No!”


But the cotton fell down around her in great sheets anyway, each sock landing with a disgusting plop on either side of her. The door crashed above and the world kept shaking as Amanda attached a water bottle to the side of cage.


The tall bottle had a blue logo on it of a person standing in the center of two hands with the company's name 'Lili-Safe' beneath. Amanda's pinkie finger slipped in between the bars and pressed a hand sized pedal next to a spout. Water shot out almost instantly, then the finger withdrew and she rose to her feet before leaving with another world shattering door slam.


She rushed to the bottle and drank her fill, trying to suppress the anger she felt over the way Amanda had demonstrated the device to her like she wouldn't know how to operate a fucking water bottle for shrinkees. The cool water quenched both her thirst and eased her hunger pains slightly but it wasn't long before she was again squirming on the floor wishing she had eaten more of the graham crackers Gabbi had put in the tupperware with her.


The boredom ate away at Tiffany over the course of the first day. She shook the cage and shouted for the other two shrinkees to help but she didn't see them until Amanda returned late in the evening.


They rushed to be at the girl's feet, kissing her boots and whining about how late she was.


“Goddess was having fun,” Amanda slurred as droplets of grease rained down from the taco she was messily eating. The grease splattered against the toes of her boots and both of her shrunken worshipers licked it up with smiles and praise for the immense blonde. She simply plowed through them, knocking them aside while hiccuping.


Tiffany sat there and watched the drunk giantess stumble about her apartment before eventually falling asleep on the couch. Her own stomach grumbled while her fellow shrinkees climbed up onto the coffee table and again feasted on Amanda's scraps. They talked among themselves but their voices were nowhere near strong enough for her to hear them from across the room.


Again she fell asleep, only to be woken up by Amanda's pounding footfalls. First, when the blonde woke up to find herself sitting on the couch with her two devoted shrinkees curled up beside what remained of her greasy tacos. Then again when the giantess got up for work the next day.


On the second day, Tiffany's stomach wasn't even rumbling any more but she found it hard to concentrate because of how light headed she was. When Amanda came over, dressed in jeans and a band t-shirt, it was a struggle for the little girl to pull herself to her feet. The blonde giantess settled down on the floor as she tugged on the converse that sat next to the cage, and Tiffany weakly waved her arm to get the giantess's attention. Thanks to the water, it was easier to speak but her voice didn't have the strength it had just a few days earlier, “Amanda, please, I need something to eat...”


The giantess continued to tie her shoes but before she stood, she opened up the messenger bag that was slung over her shoulder and then pulled out a small bag of roasted peanuts. She opened it up, dropped one into the cage, and then tipped most of the bag past her lips. The sound of her teeth crunching countless peanuts was the last thing Tiffany heard before Amanda walked out of the apartment with another world shattering boom.


While she ate, the sound of Amanda's teeth continued to play in her head.


The crunching noise reminded the little girl of all the times Ashleigh had killed a shrinkee. That wet crackling noise that came from their bones snapping beneath a foot or between the girl's teeth. All that could easily happen to Tiffany now, and though her old high school victim promised that she wasn't trying to kill her, it was hard to believe that this wasn't all a trick or elaborate trap.


When she finally managed to wrestle the existential dread back down, the rest of the day passed much like the first.


Tiffany didn't see either of her fellow prisoners until Amanda came home and it made the shrunken girl wonder just what it was they did all day. They sat at the girl's feet that night while she played video games, rubbing them and shouting encouragement up at her every time she made a frustrated noise or her toes curled in unconscious annoyance. The shrunken girl still couldn't wrap her head around why they did or said any of it, considering all they got back from Amanda was scraps and baby talk.


When Amanda was done, she bent down and scooped the pair up before giving them each a kiss that practically engulfed them. “Alright, lovelies, it's bed time,” she said sweetly as she carried the squirming worshipers back to her bedroom, none of them even sparing a glance in Tiffany's direction.


The third day passed much like the first, with Amanda going for a run and depositing her disgusting socks in the cage before heading out for work. Now though, Tiffany had enough water and food in her belly to sit there and try to think of some way out.


She tried clambering up to the top of the cage but even if it didn't hurt to try and hang from the top, there was no way for her jimmy open the latch or force it open because the roof of the cage was almost flush with the shelf. Gazing out across Amanda's practically spartan apartment gave her no ideas and as always, her fellow prisoners were nowhere in sight.


Then there came a soft ringing and buzzing, like a phone.


Tiffany instantly jumped to her feet and raced to the edge of the cage, trying in vain to search for the source of the sound. Then she heard the patter of bare feet against hardwood and she turned to see both of Amanda's shrinkees racing out of her bedroom. Her eyes followed the pair as they jogged across the vast cavern of Amanda's apartment toward the entertainment center that housed her television, sound system and at least one video game console.


She couldn't see what they were looking at but they stared at something above them before they shouted, “Yes, Goddess!”


Tiffany blinked in surprise before she searched for a camera or something that might indicate that Amanda could watch them from work. The thought that for the past several days the nerd had watched her sit and stew inside the cage sent a chill down her spine.


The very idea that Amanda could watch them whenever she wished certainly made her seem more... god-like than before.


The two shrinkees ran in front of the cage a moment later, the girl clambering up onto the shoe rock and moving toward the toe of the clogs that sat beside Tiffany's prison. The little brunette watched the seven inch tall girl push against the hefty shoe, muscles flexed beneath her pale skin as she grunted and strained with effort.


She panted and screamed and slowly pushed the clog down onto the floor where the Asian man began to lick away at scuff marks that Tiffany knew no normal sized person would even be able to notice. “Wh-what are you two doing?” She asked, the redhead already crawling back to the toe of the other shoe.


Neither of them stopped what they were doing but they slowed down slightly to look at her and then each other. The redhead shook her head and the man nodded before they returned to their work.


“Oh come on!” Tiffany shouted, rattling the cage, “You can't pretend like you're not hearing me!”


The redhead grunted and her face turned bright pink with effort. She heaved against the shoe with gritted teeth and the wedge heeled clog slowly ground against the shoe rack.


“Please, I just want to know what's going on!” She smacked her fist against the bars again and the clanging noise made them both flinch.


The man looked pleadingly at the redhead but she shook her head once more.


Focusing her eyes on him, Tiffany said, “Come on, don't pretend like I'm not here. Please! I've been trapped in here for days!”


The man's shoulders slumped and he finally spoke, “Goddess has a date tonight and wants to wear her clogs.”


“George!”


Tiffany turned to see the redhead glaring at the shorter man but he frowned back at her, “We weren't forbidden from talking to her Rebecca.”


Rebecca gave Tiffany a sidelong glance before shoving the left clog off of the shoe rack, “Still, she's in the cage. That means she's being punished.”


Tiffany stared back at the younger shrinkee, “And that means you can't talk to me?”


Rebecca pressed her lips together and then turned her back to Tiffany. She bent down low to get at a non-existent scuff near the bottom of Amanda's shoe, clearly making a point of ignoring the brunette.


She turned back to George, whose dark eyes kept lifting away from Amanda's clog to her, “C'mon, can't we-”


“Goddess wants her clogs for tonight and that's all we know!” Rebecca shouted, her face flush with rage. Her head then snapped toward George, “And that's all we need to know, right?”


“Yes,” He nodded furiously while lapping away at the leather.


Silence reigned for a long time, the pair purposefully ignoring her as she watched them work.


The whole time Tiffany wondered how they could be receiving orders from Amanda. The more she thought about it, the more obvious it became that there had to be a phone somewhere in the apartment. Having seen the way the two of them acted, she figured they were probably too scared or brainwashed to touch it. If Amanda believed that she was as devoted as them though...


Another buzz cut off her train of thought.


Their heads snapped up and they stared off into the distance, squinting at the sound's source.


“Goddess is on her way home!” The excitement in George's voice made Tiffany's stomach twist.


“Then help me with this,” Rebecca grunted.


Together they pushed the heavy clogs together and then positioned them so that Amanda would be able to easily slide her feet into them before walking right out the door. They then both stood beside the chunky pieces of footwear, beaming with pride as they stared into the sky.


Minutes passed while the two of them stood stock still.


Then finally, as Tiffany swore she saw their legs shaking slightly, the door opened with a crash and Amanda walked into her apartment with her eyes glued to her phone.


“Greetings, Goddess!” The pair called out, gesturing toward the clogs.


The giantess barely even glanced from the screen in her hand but she mumbled, “Looks great, lovelies.”


That compliment made them both sink to their knees, practically swooning at the attention.


Then Amanda kicked off her Nike Frees and let them drop down beside the pair, which sent a quake through the floor. She walked deeper into the apartment while they pored over her sneakers like they were sports cars in need of new detailing.


Tiffany ignored them and watched Amanda, trying to decide what would be the easiest way to get her to let her out of the cage. If it really was a punishment, then she might not let her out no matter what. But if she was in the cage because Amanda wanted her to show the same respect as the slaves she already owned then Tiffany just needed to convince her that she had seen the light.


A smile crossed Tiffany's face for the first time she had shrunk.


The world continued to shake and pound as Amanda got ready for her date.


When the giantess emerged from her bedroom, Tiffany's eyes raked over her “owner's” body. Amanda wore a low cut scarlet dress made of what looked like crushed velvet with a black choker wrapped around her neck. Her blonde hair bounced with a few subtle curls while lipstick in a similar shade to her dress popped against her pale skin. A few other light touches of make-up accentuated her already angular features to give her a sharp almost chilling beauty. Her legs were clad in long white stockings that ended just a little below the already short skirt of her dress.


Amanda's lips curled upward into a confident smile, clearly basking in the adoration of her shrunken slaves. Her toes wiggled in their stockings as she slid her feet into the wedge heeled clogs and gained a few more inches of height instantly. Her lips smacked high above before she said, “Night night, lovelies. Don't wait up.”


She winked and both of her slaves shouted, “Yes, Goddess!”


The blonde double-checked the contents of a small clutch before reaching for the door.


And that's when Tiffany swallowed her pride and said, “Goddess!”


The giantess stopped dead in her tracks.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Sorry about the weird post/delete, I was having trouble with giantessworld earlier and I couldn't tell if the chapter had actually posted or was stuck in limbo so I deleted it to be sure. Thanks for all your reviews!