- Text Size +

Tiffany had expected some sort of punishment when Amanda came home that afternoon to find her still sprawled across the shelf, having long ago run out of tears to cry. Instead, Amanda just chuckled and ran a finger across her body in a soothing petting motion while cooing babytalk down at her before she simply scooped Tiffany up and set her down on the floor before her dusty boots.


The little brunette offered no resistance, she limply flailed in Amanda's hand when she was carried and crawled over to the monumental towers of black leather alongside George and Rebecca. The redhead kept looking at her smugly, clearly satisfied with the sudden change that had come over Tiffany that day.


They toiled at Amanda's feet for the rest of the evening. First, licking her boots clean of any dirt or dust. Then massaging her immense feet through her damp sweat soaked socks and then finally being forced to pick the lint out from between the giantess's toes while she played video games.


The enormous blonde barely even glanced down at them but when she felt them tiring or slowing down, she would simply clear her throat. The sound sent a jolt of terror through Tiffany. Even though it was the most mild of annoyed noises, she understood the implicit threat of it immensely. Mild annoyance for Amanda could mean being trapped in a cage or worse for one of the shrinkees at her feet.


That night Tiffany was spared being used as a dildo by the giantess but she was carried into the room alongside her fellow shrinkees anyway. She and George were set down outside the cage while Amanda vigorously rubbed Rebecca against her womanhood, the little twenty year old cooing, gasping, and praising her goddess until the blonde let out a satisfied grunt followed by a contented sigh.


It would have been horrible by any stretch of the imagination but the fact that Tiffany could see George's erection the whole time made her stomach churn in disgust. The man didn't touch himself, he just sat there watching with a raging hard-on as the seven-inch tall girl was sealed inside of Amanda's pajama bottoms and the room was plunged into darkness.


Only when they heard the giantess's breathing slow down did George start to masturbate.


Tiffany shut her eyes tight and bit her lip to stop from screaming as the man's breathing quickened and he began to quietly moan. He didn't make any loud noise when he came but she knew he finished when he awkwardly crab walked to the cage and pulled at one of Amanda's used socks through the bars. He pulled out enough of the used athletic sock to clean himself off and then he sniffed at a relatively clean patch of the vast cotton. The man laid down right there, moaning gently to himself about his Goddess.


Tiffany slowly curled up into a ball and started to wonder how long until George would be like Rebecca and worse... how long until she became like either one of them?


Tiffany awoke to see Amanda towering over her world, lips smacking sleepily as she snatched George up off the dresser. Tiffany's eyes were drawn to the human-shaped bulge in the girl's crotch, where Rebecca was no doubt flailing inside of Amanda's soiled panties. The man shouted a greeting to his goddess but she simply shoved him past her thin pink lips, his shouts entirely muffled by her mouth as she strutted back to bed, his legs feebly kicking in the air.


The blonde giantess pushed her pajama bottoms to the floor before she laid down on her bed and wiggled out of her panties. Tiffany noticed there was nothing sexy or alluring about the way she undressed. This wasn't a grand show for her benefit, merely the simple mechanics of how the girl started her day on the weekends.


Rebecca fell down between the giantess's thighs but immediately rushed forward, awkwardly clambering up Amanda's body until she was positioned atop the blonde's pubic mound. The little redhead spun about, her body stretched up to Amanda's belly as she leaned her head down toward the blonde's clit.


A soft pop echoed across the room when Amanda pulled George out of her mouth and then brought him down to her womanhood. With two fingers she gently opened herself up and shoved the little man inside while her thumb settled on Rebecca's back to keep her pinned in place while the giantess masturbated.


Tiffany watched, eyes wide and mouth agape, as Amanda used the pair.


Her moans were more intense in the morning than the night before and her immense body shifted and squirmed atop the bedsheets. Something stirred inside of Tiffany as she stared at the living mountain in front of her arch and gasp in pleasure.


The little brunette had noticed other girls before in her life and she had been hit on a few times by some very nice lesbians but she had never gotten much out of women in porn. All the squeaking and high-pitched moaning simply didn't do it for her.


Yet seeing the gigantic blonde's face contort with pleasure while she let out low husky moans, her body shuddering and muscles bulging. It was hard for Tiffany to not be a little turned on, and even as she flushed with embarrassment, she told herself that it was perfectly natural.


It was not just women-focused porn but it was porn on an immense, unheard of, inhuman scale.


The fact that the gigantic being she was staring at was Amanda Fletcher somehow made it feel even stranger. Not necessarily bad, she realized as she watched the giantess's whole body shake with orgasm for the third time. It was simply another dimension to the strange, oddly stimulating experience, yet she still couldn't bring herself to do what George had done the night before or what she had watched Rebecca do yesterday morning.


The very thought of masturbating to the horror show in front of her sapped it of any pleasure.


When Amanda finally finished, she simply dropped Rebecca and George into her wet spot and rolled over. Tiffany watched as the two shrinkees simply stuck to sheets through a film of sexual juices as the world shifted beneath them.


She was so engrossed by the pair's struggles that she didn't notice the thunder of Amanda's footfalls until the girl was upon her. The little brunette yelped as she was carried in the blonde's dainty hand back to the shower, where she was again used as a loofah by the gigantic blonde.


Amanda said nothing to her; no taunts, no sweet words, no veiled threats.


She simply used her and then left her to drip dry on the edge of the tub while she got ready for the day. Like before, the trio of shrinkees were forced to praise her and kiss her feet before she strode off into the gigantic world.


This time, there was no beating or reminder of Tiffany's place from Rebecca.


Instead, she simply followed the amazon into the kitchen alongside George, where a small bowl of dried fruit and nuts sat along with a separate bowl of water. She hung back, countless movies playing camp out in her head where the pecking order in the prison or slave extended to who got to eat first. George didn't make a move either and Tiffany breathed a sigh of relief as they watched Rebecca pick up a few choice pieces first, biting into them and swallowing before she gestured for them to join her.


Tiffany ate in silence, occasionally staring up at the well maintained kitchen and its gleaming appliances and wondering if Amanda ever actually cooked. The whole time she had been imprisoned inside of the giantess's apartment, she realized that she had only seen the blonde order takeout or come back late enough that she had presumably eaten out.


An oversized hand across her back made Tiffany flinch.


“Little loofah girl,” Rebecca purred, “I didn't get to shower again today.”


The brunette turned to see the redhead frowning down at her, “I-I'm sorry, Rebecca. I can't control what A-” Anger flashed in the dark green eyes and Tiffany corrected herself, “I mean, Goddess does.”


Rebecca smiled, “I know but I'm still dirty and Goddess doesn't like it when her favorite is dirty.” The redhead gestured to a small stack of napkins that Tiffany hadn't noticed nearby, “And seeing that you're now Goddess's little loofah, I think you should have the honor of cleaning me.”


“Y-yes, Rebecca,” Tiffany nodded.


Rebecca's too big pale hand came down and gently patted her on the head, “That's a good little loofah.”


George fidgeted on the other side of the bowl, “I'm kinda dirty too...”


Rebecca glared at him, “You should feel blessed to be covered in the Goddess's saliva and cum, George!”


The man immediately blushed and hung his head, nodding along, “Y-yes, you're right, Rebecca...”


Tiffany spent the next hour or so tearing hunks of napkin off of the stack, dunking them in water, and then dragging them across Rebecca's long lean frame as if she was giving the girl a sponge bath. The redhead giggled and smiled the whole time, obviously loving the power she held over Tiffany.


The slightly smaller brunette wanted to protest but every time she worked up the courage, she'd find herself sliding her damp improvised towel over one of Rebecca's bulging muscles. Not only was the woman younger and taller, but her muscles felt like rock beneath her taut skin. The amazon would shoot her a smug smirk every time Tiffany rubbed the girl's bicep or abs before her eyes raked over Tiffany's frame.


Toiling beneath the younger woman's gaze, Tiffany found herself suddenly hyper-aware of the small bit of belly fat that hung low on her body and the lack of definition anywhere but her legs and ass. Spin class had helped her keep certain parts of her body tight and it definitely helped her stay in shape but even with her time lifting weights she was still a chubby weakling in comparison to the twenty year old living sex toy that lay before her.


She bathed Rebecca for a long while after the girl was sparkling clean. She simply went through the motions until the glistening amazon told her she could stop. Again, the oversized hand patted her on the head while Rebecca smiled.


The hand drifted down the side of her face until it cupped Tiffany's chin, “I'm glad you're starting to understand how things work in Goddess's home.”


Tiffany fidgeted slightly, not wanting to meet the young girl's gaze but the powerful hand forced her to look in Rebecca's direction. A thick thumb played against her jaw and Tiffany nodded her head in assent, hoping that would be enough to please the redhead.


The girl leaned in close and Tiffany trembled as she felt Rebecca's warm breath against her lips, “Don't forget it.”


Tiffany could do nothing but whimper as Rebecca rose up to her full seven inch height and then walked away. All the brunette could do was sit there and tremble until the sound of the amazon's feet slapping against the floor completely receded.


Only then did Tiffany collapse down onto the floor and let her hand drift down to her crotch.


“Oh God,” she gasped as she began to finger herself.


Images flashed through her little head; Amanda's glistening vagina as she was dragged across it in the shower, Rebecca's fiery pubes as she gently wiped the girl's womanhood down spending a far greater time there than she needed to, George's erection from the night before. She gasped and groaned as she writhed on the kitchen floor.


In her mind, she imagined the thunderous footfalls of a giant approaching. First came the Adidas that she had kissed that morning before Amanda had left. Then she imagined Rebecca's alabaster foot, the redhead blown up to goddess-like proportions, dressed in nothing more than panties and a t-shirt as she kicked the little girl aside so she could open the fridge. And then came Ashleigh, in pajamas, a look of disgust on her face when she spotted Tiffany on the floor and lifted her foot into the sky.


“Aaaaaaaah!” Tiffany's scream was half-pleasure and half-fear while her mind was flooded with thoughts of giants looming over her. The orgasm that rocked through her little body left her panting and twitching on the kitchen floor.


The brunette lay sprawled across the floor, taking in slow gasping breaths, for a long time. Sunlight drifted across the apartment as she lay there and an occasional shudder ran through her body like an aftershock.


She heard the front door to the apartment open and shut and then felt the powerful footfalls of Amanda approaching. Tiffany turned her head slightly to watch the black suede sneakers, the same pair she had kissed in desperation within minutes of seeing Amanda for the first time at her new size, crash down as the giantess walked into her kitchen.


It smashed down beside her and she instantly noticed the dirt that marred the white sole and stripes of the sneaker.


Cool air flowed over the world, making Tiffany shudder as she forced herself up onto her hands and knees. Shadows danced across the floor and up above Amanda set a four pack of tall craft beer cans into the fridge before yanking one off and cracking it open with a loud hiss.


While the enormous blonde took a long pull from the can, Tiffany leaned against the nearest white stripe and dragged her tongue across its surface. The grit and grime of the street clung to her wet tongue and she whimpered before she swallowed it, her body's gag reflex trying in vain to stop her.


The cold air was cut off with a world shaking slam and then the foot before her flexed and turned.


The heel of Amanda's sneaker smashed into her little body, knocking her down and making her shout out in fright. She could see the grimy sole of the heel hang over her for a moment, poised to crush her, before it pivoted back and then Amanda's face filled the sky above her.


Pale gray eyes looked down at her from within chunky black frames and then the giantess's thin pink lips curled up in a smile. The zit on her chin was finally starting to die down, “Aw, I'm sorry, lovely. You need to learn that sometimes your Goddess doesn't notice you way down on the floor.”


The cutesy tone did little to quench the fear that coursed through Tiffany's body.


“Ok?” Amanda cooed, her head tilting slightly.


“O-ok,” Tiffany responded while she nodded her head.


Amanda's eyes remained on her little body and Tiffany could hear the squeaking of suede as the giantess wiggled her toes inside of her shoe.


Swallowing a lump in throat, Tiffany added, “Goddess.”


Amanda's smile widened and then with a gust of wind and an earthquake, the giantess was gone, already halfway to the couch.


A loud snap of the blonde's fingers made Tiffany leap to her feet.


“Lovelies,” Amanda's voice echoed through the apartment.


Tiffany found herself moving toward the giantess, her stomach churning as a mixture of strange and confusing emotions rolled through her body. The little brunette pushed them aside as she skidded to a halt before Amanda's sneakers and pressed her lips against the dark suede.


High above, a contented sigh boomed across the apartment.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday everbody! As always thanks for the reviews!