- Text Size +

Ashleigh's used panties sat in the cage until their next date.


They were striped and their fields of alternating blue and white reeked of Ashleigh's sex. They sat atop the fetid pile of athletic socks, turning the air in and around the cage particularly foul. And Amanda seemed to enjoy forcing her three shrunken slaves to bask in the scent every night. If they weren't being used to stimulate the nerdy giantess while she flipped through photos of Ashleigh on her phone, they were trapped behind the metal bars.


The day of their second date, Tiffany awoke to Amanda's hand descending from the heavens.


The dainty fingers pushed her aside before they scooped up the underwear and lifted them high into the sky. “Fuck,” Amanda groaned and the sound of her sniffing them echoed across the world. Tiffany cringed atop the sweat soaked socks, disgust rolling over her in waves as Amanda kept pressing her nose into the cotton while she casually dropped sock after sock into her laundry basket.


Only after the shrunken brunette was sitting on the bare plastic floor did Amanda finally place the panties down with her own dirty clothes. The blonde grinned, bending down to loom over Tiffany's world, “She's taking me to the Alamo Drafthouse tonight.”


Tiffany stared up at Amanda, uncertain what the giant woman expected of her. But when the giantess's pale gray eyes narrowed, her body trembled and she shouted, “That sounds wonderful, Goddess!”


“I can't wait,” her fingers smacked against the cage, the metal rattling instantly in response.


Tiffany cowered on the plastic floor and held her hands over her ears to block out the sound, while Amanda's footfalls shook the world. When everything finally stopped ringing, she laid down and tried to process the reality of Amanda's excitement.


Her mind went back to a few nights earlier, when Ashleigh had told her how much she liked Tiffany's owner. She had been too shocked and scared the night of their first date to process what they had talked about but she couldn't imagine how any two people could fall for each other that fast.


Tiffany had heard jokes about how quickly lesbians jumped into relationships but she had always assumed it wasn't true. Yet, with each one of their dates, there would be another enormous piece of evidence strewn about Amanda's cavernous apartment.


At first, Amanda would send them messages to inform them that Ashleigh would be coming by before they went out to dinner. Those early weeks were all hands on deck situations, where Tiffany would wait beside her fellow slaves at the door, all of them with their heads craned back and smiles plastered across their faces.


“Welcome home, Goddess,” they'd call out like usual, before adding, “Hello, Ashleigh.”


The taller blonde didn't demand a special title like Amanda did, she simply wanted them terrified and obedient.


Her heels would always come dangerously close to crashing into their little bodies. Ashleigh would either swing her leg over their world before pulling Amanda into a passionate kiss or she'd simply start walking with no regard for the shrunken slaves that stood in her way.


Rather than remind her new girlfriend to be careful of the fragile people at her feet, Amanda would simply giggle. She would squeeze the giantess's hand or hips before announcing that she would be right back.


Amanda would then scoop one of them off the ground, usually Rebecca, along with a possible change of shoes before walking into her bedroom. That left Tiffany and George to tend to Ashleigh, which meant trembling at her feet and desperately trying to clean her pumps while her foot occasionally rose and fell threateningly.


The little brunette continuously expected Ashleigh to taunt her again or at least address her by name if only to embarrass her in front of the other shrinkees. Instead though, she remained completely ignored by her former roommate. Ashleigh's eyes would stay glued to her phone while she sank back into the couch, occasionally calling back to Amanda to ask something about the restaurant or bar they were planning to go to that night.


It wasn't long before Ashleigh started spending the night and leaving things behind.


The giant woman mostly left shoes behind to be cleaned alongside Amanda's many pieces of footwear but there was also all the normal accouterments; hair ties, bobby pins, a random tube of mascara or lipstick. But thanks to her permanent position as Amanda's loofah, Tiffany spotted the extra tooth brush the day it appeared. She also recognized Ashleigh's skin care regimen starting to take up more and more of the spacious counter in Amanda's bathroom.


The weather was starting to get colder when Tiffany finally voiced her growing fears to her fellow shrinkees, “Do you think she's going to move in?”


They were kneeling around a dark red heel that belonged to Ashleigh with Rebecca buffing out the top and George down at the toe. Tiffany sat beneath the arch, lapping away at barely noticeable marks.


“N-no,” Rebecca's voice wavered.


Tiffany leaned out from beneath the shoe to look at George. She still wasn't entirely sure how old he was but she knew he was closer to her age than Rebecca's. The stocky Asian man nodded his head slowly.


“No!” Rebecca stamped her foot against the floor, “Goddess wouldn't... she...”


The redhead's voice cracked and she sniffled a second later, struggling to hold back tears.


Tiffany sighed as she crawled out from beneath the shoe. She gently ran her hand up and down Rebecca's muscular leg, like she did every morning when she gave the girl her sponge bath, “It's ok, you'll still be Goddess's favorite.”


The leg lashed out, “Shut up!”


The little brunette grunted when she hit the ground then flinched when Rebecca's foot crashed to the floor. “This is all your fault anyway,” she seethed, “Goddess bought you and now she's dating some some...”


The world shook and the early morning light was completely eclipsed by a monumental form.


Ashleigh's legs loomed overhead, clad in black nylons that clung to her muscular legs before they disappeared into a gray skirt. She wore a light black sweater with a silver chain necklace draped across her chest and her blonde hair fell perfectly around her shoulders.


Rebecca's eyes were wide with fear as the sound of toes rubbing against nylon echoed around them. High above, their owner's girlfriend cradled a steaming mug of coffee, “Are you done with my shoes, cuties? Ama- I mean, your Goddess, should be back from her morning run any minute.”


The little redhead dropped to her knees from a mixture of habit and fright before spinning around to bow down at the woman's toes. “Yes, Ashleigh!” She shouted at the top of her lungs, her seven-inch frame shaking.


A long slow slurp echoed throughout the apartment before the giantess's foot lazily rose into the sky. Tiffany stared up at the black stocking as it slowly descended, her body instinctively lowering itself to the floor. Leather creaked as Ashleigh slid her foot into the heel, her calf muscles rippling beneath the nylon as she stretched further into the heavens.


She finished sliding her foot into the other shoe at the same time the door crashed open.


Amanda's running sneakers pounded the floor and despite wearing nothing but tights and a lightweight jacket, sweat seemed to roll down her slightly reddened skin while she sucked in air. A moment later, the stench of her workout seeped across the world, filling Tiffany's tiny nostrils.


Sprawled out on the floor, Tiffany could feel Amanda's eyes on her even before she looked up to meet them. Shadows danced and wind whistled as the giantess's hand swooped down and snatched her up. Tiffany's world seemed to only be composed of sweaty fabric and pale skin as Amanda pulled her headphones from her ears, “Morning.”


Ashleigh let out a low excited growl and pulled Amanda in close for a kiss.


She giggled and Tiffany found herself pressed into her former roommate's stomach, the sweater yielding before it hit the giantess's flat abs below, “Ash, no, I'm all sweaty.”


“Mhm, I know,” Ashleigh muttered, “That's what I love about it.”


“You're already dressed for work,” Amanda whined but Tiffany felt herself dragged downward, the stomach becoming a shapely leg beneath a skirt as their lips smacking together rang out above. Tiffany was mashed against the thigh for what felt like an eternity before they finally pulled apart, Amanda's voice ringing out, “Ok, I really need to shower or we're going to be late.”


The world was already in motion when the deafening thunderclap of Ashleigh smacking Amanda on the butt rang in her ears. The shorter blonde yelped excitedly as she walked into the bathroom, not even acknowledging the shrunken woman she was about to use as a washcloth.


Three nights later, while Tiffany and Rebecca gave both of the blondes pedicures, it became official. The world darkened as Netflix asked if the giantesses were really still watching some cheap Canadian urban fantasy show and Ashleigh's tanned toes flexed.


“You know, my sublet's up at the end of the month,” her voice seemed to echo across the dark cavern.


Tiffany craned her head back, staring up her former friend's gray sweatpants to see Amanda's pale dainty fingers playing against her kneecap, “Oh...”


“And like, I'm barely at my own place anyway.”


Even with their voices booming out across the world, Tiffany could distinctly hear the labored breathing of the redhead beside her. She turned to see the shrunken girl stroking the top of Amanda's immense foot, her wet eyes staring up into the heavens, begging for their Goddess to pay her any attention.


“I do like waking up next to you,” Amanda said softly.


Fabric shifted above and the small gap between them closed as they cuddled closer.


“And falling asleep next to you...”


“But?” Ashleigh asked nervously as her tanned digits slipped around Amanda's dainty hand before they gently squeezed it.


There was a long pause, and Tiffany found her little body tensing up in fear of what the petite blonde was about to say. Then, with striking casualness, Amanda said, “No buts.”


The toes in front of Tiffany splayed out as both she and Ashleigh breathed a sigh of relief.


Lips smacked together above as the larger blonde said, “So the end of the month I'll uh, we'll be...”


“Living together, mhm,” Amanda's foot lifted into the sky and away from Rebecca's grasping fingers as she cuddled closer to her girlfriend. She yawned before saying, “Let's just watch one more episode before going to bed...”


The theme music of the show barely covered the sound of Rebecca's weeping.


Three weeks later, Tiffany awoke with Amanda's fingers wrapped around her. The world swung by in a blur while the giant nerd boomed, “You're picking up the U-Haul, right?”


“Yes,” Ashleigh said while holding a squirming Rebecca in her own fist.


“Good, because I have the elevator reserved for 9am to 11am and they're pricks about that.”


Metal rattled as Amanda opened up the cage to reveal a confused looking George sitting at the bottom of it. Tiffany plunged through the cage door first to land amid the giant pair's socks and a second later Rebecca crashed down beside her, dropped more than placed by Ashleigh's gigantic hand.


Both their owner and her towering girlfriend were dressed in clingy athletic wear with their hair back in no-nonsense ponytails. “And you're sure it'll all fit in one trip?” Amanda asked as she flicked the cage door closed.


“Yes,” Ashleigh groaned.


The world shook as the pair walked out, Amanda's voice echoing out behind them, “I'm only asking because you got the van instead of the truck...”


The front door of the apartment slammed shut a moment later.


Both George and Tiffany politely ignored Rebecca as she began to sob. They had tried to console her several times and each one was met with vitriol if not violence. Even after months as Amanda's slave, Tiffany still couldn't match the taller younger girl in terms of muscle. One errant swing of the redhead's arm would easily knock her aside. And for George who was at least an inch shorter than Tiffany, Rebecca could leave him blackened and bruised without even trying.


So they did their best to pretend she wasn't there as they each stared out into the vast expanse of Amanda's apartment. Tiffany still hadn't told either of them about her connection to Ashleigh, knowing that George wouldn't know how to process it and that Rebecca would somehow use it as further evidence that she had 'ruined everything.' She briefly wondered what was going through George's mind as they sat there. Glancing over her shoulder, she stared at his hunched over back for a long time before she gave up trying to read his mind.


Instead, she looked out at the vast plateau of the pair's now shared bed and tried to wrap her head around the fact that her old roommate and a girl she bullied in high school had fallen for each other. She wondered if the connection would have happened if she hadn't shrunk but she couldn't remember Ashleigh ever saying anything about wanting to leave New York. Her stomach twisted slightly and she suddenly thought that Rebecca might be right; maybe this was all her fault.


She imagined countless alternate universes where she shrunk but ended up elsewhere or hadn't shrunk at all, wondering if Ashleigh and Amanda would have started dating in any of them. The idea of remaining at her old height and having to hear Ashleigh gushing over Amanda Fletcher made her face scrunch up in disgust.


When her old feelings and opinions about Amanda crashed into her new reality as the blonde's slave though, her stomach started to churn.


Thankfully, the return of the giants saved her from having to wrestle with it for much longer.


Their grunting filled the apartment as they hauled Ashleigh's things into Amanda's spartan world. Box after box of clothes was set down in the bedroom along with a steel garment rack that Tiffany knew Ashleigh had had for years. Meanwhile, in the apartment beyond she heard Amanda complain about how either of them could have so much kitchen equipment when neither of them cooked. That statement lead to a running argument throughout the afternoon centered around Ashleigh's insistence that she was great in the kitchen.


Tiffany blinked at that, her mind straining to remember a single instance when Ashleigh had cooked. The giantess's had left to return their rented van when she finally remembered a time when Ashleigh had made pot brownies in their apartment. The little brunette couldn't remember much about the taste of the brownies themselves, only the fact that they made her so high she felt like she was going to die.


The door opened again and the whole cage rumbled as Amanda walked into her bedroom. Her hair was matted with sweat and her musky scent slammed into Tiffany's sinuses as the cage door was flipped open. Amanda carefully extracted each of them and lowered them all the way to the floor.


They stared up at her but she didn't even glance down at them as she patted her leg. “Come along, lovelies,” she said as her sneaker crashed down into the distance and then her voice boomed out, “Why don't you cook us something tonight?”


Ashleigh's laughter filled the living room while Tiffany stumbled in Amanda's wake, “We are both way too tired for that.”


“Mhm, sure,” Amanda smirked as she flopped down onto the couch and stretched her legs out onto the coffee table high above. When the trio of shrinkees reached their Goddess, she bent down and scooped Rebecca and George up into her lap, “Then, I'm going to order us some pizza.”


Tiffany watched as the shrunken pair crawled down Amanda's legs to where her feet were crossed at the ankles. Her eyes then drifted to the familiar pair of sneakers that sat firmly on the floor. The shrunken woman's body trembled as she approached the gray Nike Frees with their bright pink swoosh, thinking back to when they had smashed a shrinkee begging for her scraps. They were less beat up and worn down then but they were no less intimidating as she clambered atop them and started to dig at the knots.


“Man, number one thing I miss about New York,” Ashleigh grumbled.


“Oh, get over it,” Amanda said as Ashleigh's leg shuddered from a playful smack, “California pizza is delicious.”


Amanda squealed and Tiffany looked up to see Ashleigh pulling her close. At the blonde's ankles, Rebecca and George yelped and struggled to remain in place while untying her shoes. “No, Amanda, you don't understand,” Ashleigh's lips smacked continuously against the other girl's flesh, making her giggle and plead for the kisses to stop, “New York has the best pizza. Period. Full stop.”


“Ok, ok,” Amanda sighed, “You'll just have to suffer then.”


“Nooo,” Ashleigh sarcastically whined.


The foot beneath Tiffany suddenly started to rise and she instantly shouted, digging her nails into the half-untied knot in front of her while her former roommate simply shoved the sneaker off. The little brunette screamed as the lightweight shoe plummeted and then crashed into the floor. The shock rattled her bones and she lay atop the laces, completely dazed.


The other sneaker crashed down followed by two distinct plops as Ashleigh's socks hit the floor.


Then a quake ripped through the world when her former friend's wrinkled soles suddenly appeared before her. The feet flexed while the toes scrunched high over head before Ashleigh snapped her fingers, “C'mon, lovely, my feet don't massage themselves.”


The little girl sluggishly rose to her feet and stumbled off of the sneaker to stand in the shadow of the giantess's feet. Sweat coated the wrinkled soles but her nose had already gone blind to the stench as she walked up and pressed her hands deep into the flesh.


“Mhm, a little higher,” Ashleigh groaned quietly.


Tiffany's face flushed with embarrassment before she stretched her arms up and complied.


“Food should be here in forty minutes,” Amanda announced as her own shoes clattered against the coffee table high above. The giantess's soft grunts and sighs were the only indication that she too was having her feet massaged by shrunken slaves.


Sweat blossomed across Tiffany's body and started to mingle with Ashleigh's as she toiled away, occasionally glancing up to see that the enormous blonde had wrapped an arm around Amanda's shoulders. The pair were cuddled up together while they flipped through Netflix, hemming and hawing about different movies and TV shows.


When they finally settled on a sitcom they had both seen dozens of times, Ashleigh simply sighed and then kissed Amanda on the forehead before she whispered, “This is nice.”


Amanda's fingers laced into Ashleigh's and squeezed gently, “Yeah, it is.”


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! As always thanks for reading and reviewing!