- Text Size +

        “Is it ready?” A familiar voice asked as Lerata entered the dining room.

        “Yes, mistress.”

        Sauda smirked looking down at the presented Adnah.  He was sewn onto the garment, his feet near the triangle’s point.

        “Yes, well done Lerata.  Your skills are that of a master.”

        “You flatter me.”

        Sauda looked from her toy to Lerata and nodded solemnly.  The servant kneeled and slowly positioned the triangle, and Adnah, onto the black forest.  Adnah stoically remained expressionless, even as the hairs scraped his body.  He was positioned in the center, the light diminished as the straps were tightened around and between his mother’s buttocks.  He smelt her box and felt the warmth.  He was several feet from the cleft and laughed, this was his new hell?  The hairs and smell were a far cry from the day previous.  He began to chuckle when his body and face were violently rammed into the labia cleft, her juices splattering him.

        Lerata shoved the triangle into Sauda’s genitalia and finished tightening the undergarment.

        “Satisfactory, mistress?”

        “Gods, yes!” Sauda cried, moving her arm to her nethers and kneading her son into her pussy.

        Adnah was ferociously rubbed up and down her pussy, her juices lubricating his body.  The fabric held him fast, and absorbed the feminine juices, further soaking him.  He yelled as the hand proceeded to knead his legs into the beast, then his pelvis, his body, and finally his head into her hole.  She toyed with his head the longest, enjoying the sensation of his face penetrating her.  She released him causing Adnah to celebrate as his disheveled head exited, only to gasp when she lifted the fabric, and him, higher, resuming the massage with his head to her clit. 

        She moaned happily, moving his face in circles.  She let go of him again.  His head bobbed back, but he didn’t smile.  A second later his prison shifted lower and her lips began dribbling more of the clear liquid.  He whimpered in apprehension.

        “Ah, you are such a good little toy boy, come now, please you mommy!”

        This time his head was joined by his entire body as she pushed him completely inside.  Sauda pushed her son, and the red fabric, as far as it would stretch into her womanhood. 

        “Oh, yes!  This is where you were meant to be!”

        Squeezed by her uterine walls, pushed roughly from behind, and choking from the excretions Adnah eventually broke and screamed as the feminine cavern shuddered.  The powerful tightening and explosion hit him like a wall as the torrents suffocated him.

        Lerata watched aroused as Sauda reached climax by shoving Adnah and the linen far between those enormous thighs.  She saw the mistress’s face flush with ecstasy.  She visibly shuddered and saw the fluidic explosion from within those hips.  Sauda grabbed the table to steady herself, and then, slowly pulled the now tangled, messy triangle from her snatch.  Lerata smiled unconsciously, thinking of her former lover on the other side, his hair matted, ragged breath, coated in his mother’s liquids.

        Sauda smiled, patting the wet fabric.  She stood for a moment, catching her breath.

        “Lerata, servant, remove my undergarment.”

        Quickly she stopped rubbing her own private regions and ran to her master’s side.  She undid the straps and removed the triangle, prying it from the sticky location.  She saw Adnah, coughing and coated in the goo before Sauda beckoned and was handed the patch.  Sauda stared contentedly at her son, smiling in utter joy for one of the few times in her life.

        “You have done well, Adnah.  I take back what I said before, I will not force you to be Nia’s possession.  In fact, you have been such a good son that you are no longer responsible for the household chores.”

        Adnah stopped coughing up his mother’s fluids and looked at her in disbelief.  His tiny heart raced, and a glow came over his face.  His mother, mommy, smiling down sweetly at him.

        “From now on, your only requirement will be pleasing your mommy.”

        Adnah’s mouth dropped in shock, his eyes wide in horror.

        “Dress me once more, servant.” She said expectantly, handing the loincloth to Lerata.

        “As you command, mistress.”

        Lerata refastened the undergarment, placing the straps back into their positions.  Adnah once more tightly secured against his mother’s lower lips.

        Her cum still leaked, mixing with his tears and flowing into his agape mouth.  Sauda patted him tenderly. 

        “Do not worry, our family’s lineage and prosperity will be guaranteed, as I plan to lend you to Nia, as a stud,” Sauda patted him tenderly, “You are my son, my toy, my property, for the rest of your days.”