- Text Size +

       “Welcome to your new existence,” Sauda exclaimed, roughly picking up her son.

       She smiled at his pathetic expression, he wasn’t so haughty now.  She walked back to her bedroom. 

       “You exist for two purposes, to service me and the household.  But I take priority.”

       She flung him onto the bed and stood as a colossus in the doorway with her hands on her hips.  Her deep black body glistening with moisture, “Let us begin simply, I worked up a sweat going to retrieve you, I expect you to clean me.”

       Adnah tingled and grew to 3 foot, half his mother’s size. She stood by the bed waiting, “maybe Lerata could do this for me?” 

       He scrunched his face hurrying to the bedside.  She knelt so that he could begin with her breasts.  They were the most mammoth mammaries he had ever seen.  He grabbed one, the odor of sweat and sun-tanned skin wafted over him.  His dick rising upon the touch.  While he detested this woman, her voluptuous body had tantalized many men.  He licked a bead of sweat that was falling, the salty taste not completely unpleasant.

       He squeezed the breast hard and licked quickly, no need to be gentle on a monster like his mother.  The sooner he did this abhorrent act, the quicker he could rest and hopefully come up with a plan.  His mother lightly moaned as he kneaded her breast and began to suck on her tit.  Adnah fought his urges but could not reverse the status of his prick.  He settled for his erection not growing any more noticeable as he went to her other breast, he would not give her the satisfaction of knowing she had aroused him.

       As he dutifully licked, Sauda had felt his bulge accidentally rub on her tit.  She smiled down on him as he worked rapidly, never once looking up.  She knew her power over men, and that her son was no different, she would have his devotion, if not love, in time.  She stood up so that he was now eye to eye with her pussy.  The smell of sweat mixed with the mustiness of her sex.  They locked eyes before Adnah looked away in shame and began licking her upper thighs.  After thoroughly cleaning her upper legs, there was only one section left.  He paused uncertain before her mound of hair.

       She laughed heartily, “Very well, if you don’t want that orifice, you may have the other.”

       She turned, her ass facing him.  The odor of sweat was mixed with a dankness.         He stood dumbfounded. 

       “Get to it!”  She growled. 

       He put his hands on the massive mounds as he licked them.  He began in the center of the left ass cheek until he neared her crevice and then performed the same service for the other.

       He began trying to reach up to lick her lower back when she intoned, “Have you forgotten something?”

       He froze in horror, his eyes level with the crevice between the fatty cheeks.  “Get in there, my ass has collected much sweat.”

       He tried backing away but her hand reached behind her and grabbed him by his hair, “Now!”

       She forced his face hard between the two cheeks, getting his nose and mouth as deep as possible.  He still hesitated, the smell much more odious than before.

       “Lick or be strapped in that position for the night!”

       Hesitantly he stuck out his tongue and began licking the peripherals, until that massive hand smacked the back of his head.  He blinked, dizzy, the hand whacked him again.  More dizziness, another slap, harder.  He fought back tears and thrust his tongue forward onto the puckered orifice.  He quickly slurped it, and around it doglike, Sauda moaned.  He slurped until he felt her tense up for another smack, so preemptively his tongue penetrated her.  He rolled over her insides, the taste horrible.  Sauda shuddered and moaned louder.  As she began to climax, she attempted to push Adnah’s face deeper into her ass, almost breaking his nose in the process. 

       She screamed.   The physical pleasure coupled with pure control over her son drove her mad, she screamed louder, orgasming.  Her cum spilling onto the floor and streaming down her legs as she shook.  She let go her son and ran her hands passionately over her breasts and face.  Adnah’s Head plopped out of his mother’s ass and he collapsed gasping for clean air.  He lay back, unsure of how to process what had happened.  His own mother had just used him, this wasn’t possible.  Regaining her composure Sauda turned to him, he tingled and shrank to two inches. 

       She lifted him to her face, “This is just the beginning, my companion…” 

       She squeezed his body deep into her cleavage and collapsed onto the bed.  Sauda hadn’t been with a man like this for years, sure she had laid with numerous men, and whatever lowly servants when the need struck, but this was different.  To control your partner, to have them beneath you, not just in rank or station, but to be physically and utterly superior to them was her greatest pleasure.  Males occasionally died from too constant of exertions, but with her son, his body was far better built, he could be enjoyed without reserve. 

        There would be rebellion, that was only natural, but that was also the greatest fun.  She smiled smugly as she fell to sleep, Adnah’s struggles only making her heart more content.