- Text Size +

        The rumbling he felt as his mother walked awakened Adnah.  He moaned in pain, he had struggled for hours before succumbing to slumber in his bosomous prison.  He tried again vainly to crawl out.

       “Oh, you’re awake now,” His mother pleasantly remarked as she set two spaces on the table.

       Lifting him out by his head, she dropped him tingling to the floor, he was three feet tall upon landing.

       “Ow,” he groaned, slowly getting up.

       “Since it was your first time, I had the servants prepare lunch, but keep in mind the household chores are strictly Adnah’s chores from now on.”

       The table was set with two plates of seasoned beef, Sauda and Adnah’s normal places.

       “And what great works will you be doing?” he sneered, though carefully so his mother did not see his expression.

       “Whatever and Whatever not I so wish,” She said arrogantly, sitting at table

       Adnah moved to his normal chair, but his mother’s harsh stare stopped him.  He wasn’t sure what he had done wrong, but he wasn’t going to compound his sin.  She pointed to a corner of the room behind him, there was a bowl with bones and bits of undesirable meat.  Even with the indignities he had suffered the night before, this was unacceptable, he was a member of this house, not a damned dog.

       He turned around, his fist in the air for emphasis.  She caught it.  Her face was inches from his, she had silently stood and closed the gap between them in astonishing time.  She was kneeling at his level.

       “Think your next words over, carefully,” Her words were ice, but the truly frightening aspect were her eyes, brimming with malevolence.

       Speechless, Adnah could but nod and murmur before his mother released him and again stood her intimidating six feet.  His head was level with her crotch.  Though she was wearing some light clothing covering her indecency, he could still smell the excitement of her sex through the fabric.  She placed her hands on her hips and intoned with her mouth “3.”

       As a child she had punished him by counting down from three, as she intoned “2” he turned and ran.  He knelt before the bowl.  His eyes widened in shock, what he thought were the worst bits of the meal were there, but they were raw!  She hadn’t even cooked what was to be his meal.  His anger turned to fury when he saw the raw chicken feet and head in his bowl.

       He was raging but had to…   Wait, did he really have to?  He looked at his arms, he was only half her size, true, but his muscles were not just for looks.  He was the strongest man for several villages, even at this size…  He let his rage influence his thoughts to the point that he forgot the power his mother had over him.  He swiftly turned and charged at the woman.

       Sauda watched him walk defeated towards the bowl.  She had been surprised at his reaction, he was an impetuous and proud child.  To think that his will would break this easily.  Her musings were cut short when he charged at her full speed. 

       Sauda briefly considered shrinking him for her safety but sniggered at the thought.  She was taller and stronger than most woman around, the females of her family had once been ruthless warriors and her stature reflected this lost trade.  Sauda was an equal in strength to most men, she was certainly more capable than this half man.

       Adnah charged shoulder first into her leg, bounced back from the impact and began striking his mother’s legs and hips.  Sauda smiled jeeringly down on him and pulled her right leg back.  Adnah saw the massive thigh heading his way, but only remembered shakily getting up from the wall several yards from where he began.  His hand brushed his chest, feeling his bruised ribs.  The back of his head emitted a throbbing pain.

       His mother reached down and lifted him up by his neck, pinning him to the wall.  He struggled, gurgling to speak.

       “Since you wish to act like a child, so shall I treat you.”

       He gurgled some more as she positioned him under her arm and carried him to the veranda.  It was large and faced their neighbor Nia’s larger house.  As luck would have it, she was outside at the time directing several of her female servants from the village. They all looked up as Sauda came out, the little man struggling.

       “What have you there, Sauda?” Nia asked curiously, sweat pouring down her immense tits to her slightly less immense gut. 

       Being very portly she wore as loose of clothing as possible, with a yellow skirt around her waist and a sash around her bosoms that had the misfortune of being the only thing large enough to contain them.

       “Just Adnah, nothing special.”

       His mother went to her favorite wooden chair and sat down.

       “Adnah!?” Nia questioned rushing to the fence between their properties.

       Her servants quickly followed suit, this was something to behold.  Their eyes widened as they realized that what they first thought was a child, was in fact a much smaller Adnah.

       “Who chose him?” Nia enviously murmured, “Lerata…”

       “No,” Sauda said calmly placing her son front down on her lap, “He set himself up for the rite, but I happened upon him first.”

       “How did you find him?”

       “Oh, you know I have always had a quick mind,” She grinned at Nia.

       Nia smiled knowingly, “What are you planning on doing with him?  Surely you cannot keep your own son as a companion,” Intoning the taboo of such a relationship.

       Nia’s look betrayed her motivations, her tongue hungrily licked her lips.

       “Well, for the future not as a companion, a humble domestic maybe, perhaps someday a gift to a friend,” She said calculatingly towards Nia, “but for now, my son needs to learn his place.  I will discipline him as his stature wills.”

       Holding him down with her right hand, she lifted the left and brought it down heavily.  The smack resonated loudly, causing the servant girls to wince.  The struggling Adnah yelped and momentarily slackened, before another blow brought forth a howl.  The dark hand of his mother slapped his butt repeatedly with no pause.  He howled and screamed insults for the first six strikes, after the seventh he began to whimper, and after twelve the tears were flooding down his face. 

       Nia and the girls howled as well, in laughter.  Seeing a man as lofty as Adnah brought to tears was not a spectacle they had ever thought to see.  Two of the girls fell to the ground laughing heartily.  Several began to mock him, yelling “baby,” “little Adnah,” and other insults.  Nia said nothing, merely relishing the power Sauda had over her child, longing for that very control.

       Sauda smiled at Nia as she struck Adnah.  She stopped at fifteen whacks, Adnah’s butt crimson.  She let him rest, crying for a minute, allowing him to hear the girls insulting him.  He looked up, the physical pain great but the emotional more.  His mother had spanked him senseless, in front of these women.  He would never be allowed to forget this.

       “Perhaps we could help you punish him?” One of the women lasciviously suggested.

       “Perhaps another time,” She replied looking into his eyes making sure he recognized the threat.

       She continued to stare until she saw the terror in his eyes and his head fell limp, whimpering.  She picked him up and put him under her arm again.  His limbs hung lifeless as tears continued to fall from his face.

       “Well, good day girls, I will be seeing you, Nia.”

       As she walked into her home Nia nodded eagerly, she couldn’t wait for the chance to meet privately with Sauda and her son, or hopefully just her son...

       Sauda walked back in and unceremoniously dropped Adnah near of his bowl.

       “When you have finished your victuals, we will talk of your other duties.”

       She left him, still a whimpering mess, and straightened the dining table some more.  She perfected everything and then got out two skins of wine.  Her guest certainly deserved something for his troubles.  She set the wine down and then lifted her breasts once before allowing them to fall.  She smirked and lowered the fabric covering her breasts to reveal more. 

       Adnah kept sniveling in pain, he tried to stand but the pain was too great so he crawled the short distance to his bowl instead.  He reached into the bowl and pulled out a bone with some blood and flecks of meat on it.  He gagged but cleaned the meat off the bone.  He slowly ate several other chunks of raw ligaments, bits of intestine, and the chicken feet until finally only the chicken head was left.  He looked at it disgustedly.

       “All.  Of.  It…” His mother said sternly.