- Text Size +

Chapter Notes:

This chapter has Male/male explicit domination scenes, feel free to skip to the next chapter if that really isn't your cup of tea.

 

 

        There was a knock on the door.

        “Well?” Sauda said impatiently.

        Adnah walked, somewhat limping, to the door.  He reached for the handle and hesitated, he wasn’t wearing any clothes.

        His mother watched and smiled in realization, “Does it truly matter, after the girls tell the rest of the village what they saw, you being without clothing is insignificant in comparison.”

        Adnah’s face creased in pain, she was right.  He opened the door and stood eyeing a crotch covered by a green loincloth.  He had to look up, pass the huge bulge indicating the guest’s gender, past the bare stomach and chest, into the eyes of Jelani.  Jelani looked down in surprise and smiled.

        “Good day to you, brother.

        He walked in, brusquely pushing Adnah out of the way.  Adnah whelped quietly before closing the door.

        “Jelani!  Welcome my friend!” His mother said stretching out her arms to embrace the man.

        Jelani returned the motion and they embraced enthusiastically.  Adnah was confused, while his mother could be a whore with the men of the village, she was not this friendly with anyone, least of all a servant.  She motioned to Adnah’s previous seat.

        “Please.”

        Jelani smiled wider and sat down.  She sat opposite him.

        Looking at Adnah, “I see things have changed.”

        “Yes, what was my loss has become a boon.  Thanks to some fortuitous advice.”

        He nodded and smiled guiltily.

        Adnah stiffened with the possibility, “Jelani, did you have something to do with this?!”

        He stomped, painfully, towards Jelani who ignored him, “So you will indeed honor your word?”

        “But, of course.  Today begins a new relationship, for us all,” Sauda smiled sweetly.

        Jelani looked at the angry diminutive man who shouted, “You did this, didn’t you?”

        Jelani smiled at the man, boy, whatever his size now made him.  His eyes betrayed a fraction of the malevolence Adnah had seen in his mother’s eyes, with a hue of satisfaction.

        “No, I did not.”

        “Then how did she find me if you did not tell her?” He challenged.

        “Because my sister told her,” His smile now threatening to rip his face asunder from the strain.

        Adnah looked at him in shock, his one love had betrayed him to his mother?

        “No, that cannot be,” Jelani’s face looked at him mockingly.

        The guest laughed mirthfully and Adnah knew he spoke the truth.

        “But, why?”

        “Because love is not enough in this world.  Our family is starving, my sister understood this and so decided to benefit her family rather than her petty desires.  You have no idea what scarcity is, perhaps with your new stature and time, you will have some idea of what it feels like to be underfoot.”

        Before he could say more his mother commanded, “Adnah, the wine.”

        “What?”

        “The wine,” She snapped, “Pour our guest and myself a glass.”

        He gulped as he fetched the glasses and set them on the table.  Jelani watched his every move carefully, gaging his reactions.  Adnah angrily grabbed the skins and opened one to pour.

        His mother put her face near his, “Spill but a drop, and we shall visit the veranda again.”

        He winced and more carefully positioned his hands as he neatly filled both glasses.

        “To new friends, and new opportunities,” She toasted her guest.

        “Here, here.”

        They drank greedily.  Jelani placed a heavy hand on his once master’s head.

        “Another glass, little brother.”

        He shook furiously but did as he was told.  The wine tinkling as it was poured.

        The two mostly discussed Jelani’s new role on the household lands as overseer.  His precise duties, expectations, and compensation.  His sister was to have an important household role in order to increase her value as a companion.  Adnah merely stood by, listening and refilling their glasses when ordered.  After some time they finished and he took the dishes to the kitchen before returning.

        His mother’s face was flush from drinking.  After many glasses even her dark skin couldn’t hide the effects of the alcohol.  Her onyx cheeks had become red tinged.  She sighed longingly and hungrily eyed her son.  Even when sober she wasn’t known for depriving her wants.

        “Under the table, now,” she hiked up her skirt.

        Recoiling, “No!”

        The taller man grabbed him by the shoulder.

        “Your mother just gave you an instruction, a good son should follow such things devotedly.”

        Adnah struggled, but his battered body and small stature were no match for Jelani’s.

        “Wait,” His mother said mischievously, “Jelani, surely you could use some relaxation?”

        Both men looked at her questioningly.  She pointed at Adnah’s mouth, and then at Jelani’s crotch.  Eyes widened, one pair in disbelief, the other in revelation.

        “No!” He screamed, trying in vain to escape.

        The rough hand tightened on his shoulder, a second equally coarse hand clasped his other.  He sniveled and whimpered as the fists forced him down and pulled him under the table. 

        “Take off my loincloth,” The hands squeezed painfully.

        Again in tears, Adnah did as he was told and slowly took it off.  The man’s cock was huge, erect in anticipation of this violation.  The veins, and way it grew, it may well have been a separate living creature.  He shut his eyes tight, this wasn’t happening, this was just a terrible wretched dream.  The coarse fingers digging deeply into his skin brought him back to the moment.  It slapped across his face, a line of precum smearing on his face.

        “You suck it good little brother, and do not even think of biting your bigger brother.”

        One hand moved to his mouth and two fingers pried it excruciatingly open.  The Fingers guided the tip of the giant’s cock into his mouth, and then the hand moved to the back of his head to impale him into it.  The dick filled his mouth, sweat and sex filled his taste buds.  The hand shoved his head, pumping the cock in and out several times while he did nothing but shed tears in shame.

        The order reverberated once more, “Suck it, or I will put it in your ass.”

        Adnah acquiesced, the dick pulled out and arched before him like a viper waiting to strike.  He licked the tip, slowly, gently, then with increased speed upon the grip on his shoulder tightening.  He licked faster, and embraced the tip with his mouth, pumping it in and out.

        “Yeah, that is the way, little bitch,” Jelani moaned, “Who would have thought you make a better sister than a brother!”

        The hand pushed the cock deeper down his throat.  He gagged but could accommodate the size.  He fought his gag reflex and furiously sucked on the man’s dick.  His tongue furiously stroked the immense dark serpent while his lips and mouth tried their hardest to squeeze. 

        “Oh!” The giant moaned, pumping Adnah’s head faster, “My sister talked of how skillful you were in the bedroom, but she never told me of your interest in other men’s shafts.”

        Degraded and weary he continued the fellatio.  He wanted to shout some response, anything to the insults questioning his manhood, but his mouth was already busy with a heavy load.

        Finally, there was a great shuddering and the giant came.  His cum flowed thick and copiously down the smaller man’s throat.  The taste was terrible.  He gagged and tried to vomit, the hands constricted, fingers dug deeply into Adnah’s skin.

        “You will take it all, like the little bitch you are.  Enjoy the taste of my manhood.”

        Adnah let go his shame and fought not to gag.  The titan’s sperm ran down Adnah’s throat, viscous and pungent.  After a minute the giant finished, leaving his cock in for some time as good measure. 

        “Oh, yes.  You always had a silver tongue, it is nice to have you put it to better use.”

        When he felt Adnah stop gagging as much, he released him.  Adnah fell to the floor, gasping for breath.  He laid, violated and ashamed. 

        “You know, Sauda, perhaps your son has the wants of a woman?  The way he pleasured me was not something a man would have enjoyed as much as he did.”

        Sauda laughed as Adnah cried.  He cursed their servant, he had been twice the man Jelani was. 

        The giant’s foot tapped the floor expectantly, “Ahem.”

        Adnah looked up slowly, a hand under the table pointed at the huge cock still leaking cum, “You have caused my member to become untidy, a good little sister would endeavor to clean it.”

        Adnah sobbed as he got back to his knees to finish the job.