- Text Size +

The next morning, Aaron apparead, with a sore tongue, on the room of his older sister, Veronica; sadly for him he had been transformed into a pair of slippers and Veronica was not aware of this. She walked towards Aaron and introduced her feet into his body; for Aaron this felt like if she had put her feet in to his open mouth and then shoved them further inside his body.  

Veronica, who was wearing a white silk pyjama and "her favorite bunny slippers", walked down from her room in direction to the living room. This was probably the first time Aaron had put so many attention in the eighteen steps from his staircase, this was because for Veronica to go down, she had to raise her foot, and Aaron, and then land them in the next step and then the next one and so on; all those curses that Aaron said in his mind sure made clear that it hurted like hell everytime his body got stomped.

Aaron continued to get crushed by all the weight of his sister, who could not be possible too heavy because she was actually in a very good shape so all of those screams in Aaron's mind were totally injustified. She entered the living room and saw her mom, Deborah, looking at herself at the mirror.

Hi, mom.- Said Veronica.

Oh, this is terrible; just look at how old and fat I am getting.- Said Deborah, she was to busy worrying about her appearance to greet her back.

What nonsense are you saying? You look great, stunning, you are a complete milf.- Said Veronica.

I guess it's true that men still check me out but I am not sure how long will that last.- Said Deborah.

Hey, if you are so worry about that then you should come with me to the gym; I go three times a week.- Said Veronica.

That may be a good idea; are you free tomorrow?- Said Deborah.

Veronica took out her slippers and she and her mom sat down on the couch to talk; Aaron had finally being liberated from being under his older sister but sadly for him, he was quickly teleported to a place way worse: school.

Did you had fun in your school trip? I am sure Veronica's feet were a joy to visit.- Said Alicia after bringing him back, the two of them were alone.

You bitch, I swear that when I discover how you are doing all of these, I am going to...-Said Aaron.

Alicia chuckled and a second later Aaron disappeared.  Aaron found himself in front of a classroom, he was himself but it was difficult for him to move because his body was extremely heavy; he recognized many of the female students in there in an instant, it would be hard for him to not do so because he had spent many lonely nights watching videos that he had taken secretly of their asses, boobs and the rest of their bodies. Alicia opened the door looking extremely happy and took a seat. Rebecca, the biology teacher, ordered every male student to leave the classroom immediately and they happily obeyed, it seemed like if Aaron was invisible for them; Rebecca locked the door and spoke to Alicia.

The boys are gone, just like you ordered.- Said  Rebecca, the teacher, her way to speak was like one from a zombie.

Alicia walked towards her and petted her in her head, Alicia then said: "Good girl, now teach us some "biology"..you know what I mean" and returned to her seat.

Aaron almost shit himself when Rebecca moved her head towards him and smiled, Rebecca was slowly coming closer to him so Aaron used all his strength to stand up and then he walked towards the door but Rebecca easily catch up with him and kicked him in the balls; Aaron fell to the ground and Rebecca put her foot over his chest, she then said: "Class, today we will learn about the body of the asshole brother".  A book suddenly materialized on Rebecca's hands and in the desks of the students; the book was titled "Exploring and probably damaging Aaron"; Rebecca read some excerpts from the book that was all about how Aaron sucked without letting him escape. 

Rebecca continued her class giving a demonstration of how to make cry an "asshole brother", she stood up over Aaron with her two high heels over his groin, Aaron wanted to scream but he could only make this weird "Ammmgugh" noise wich the class founded very funny. Aaron panic when Rebecca invited the students to see him closer.

The students surrounded Aaron, they were giggling; Alicia remained in her seat, anxious to see what her zombies would do; the only order they had to obey was to "teach" and "learn" biology while hurting Aaron.  The students kicked and slapped him as they continued to laugh; the curious girls wanted to make sure that every part of his body would receive some kind of abuse. 

The classroom suddenly went dark and the class's projector started to show the voyeur videos that Aaron had on his phone, they were about the girls on the classroom and there was even a couple about the cute teacher, Rebecca. Amanda, a very popular student, recognized her huge boobs in on of the videos; Alicia smiled and approached Amanda.

Yes, those are yours; you always had perfect tits.- Said Alicia while she played with Amanda's boobs, making them bounce and feeling how soft they were.

Thanks master.- Said Amanda.

Why don't you show them to him? Put them over his face, I am sure the pervert will love it but.. make sure to cover his nose and mouth.- Said Alicia.

Amanda obeyed and the other students and Rebecca moved away, giving Amanda space to put her breasts over Aaron's face and pressed them to make sure he could not breath.  Alicia watched as Aaron's face changed color, she sighed, rolled her eyes and made him disappear; she hoped that Aaron would be grateful with the mercy she was showing.

Aaron was then teleported to the school's gym; he felt relieve that he could breath once again but it wasn't clear for anybody how is that a volleyball ball like him could breath and when the feminine volleyball team entered, Aaron, their ball, prayed that a volleyball ball could not feel pain. It would not be a surprise for anybody to know that Aaron's phone was full of videos of them stretching in their tight uniforms and bending over to pick up the ball.

The team quickly made a circle around him and started to talk with each other, they were attracted to their ball just as moths are attracted to light; moments later their coach arrived and the training begun. One of the girls grabbed Aaron, moved to the back of the court , bounced him in the floor and then with a huge swoop she send him directly to the other side; at the moment Aaron hit the floor he knew that this was going to suck.


The girls throwed and punish Aaron for what seemed like hours, their coach would constantly yell them to "do it harder" and this would make the team to used even more strength; Aaron wanted to throw a tantrum and yell at everybody there but the douchebag could not speak so he could only think those colorful insults.

Ok, time's over!- Said the coach.

Phew, about time, I am all sweaty and hot.- Said one of the girls.

A girl let Aaron carefully on the floor and they made another circle around him, gave their backs to him and started to stretch; Aaron watched as all the gorgeous members of the feminine volleyball team bend over to touch their  feet, Aaron had a great view of their asses, for the first time something was going well for him. 

Aaron was so happy, this was like one of his sexual fantasies and it only got better once they all started to give massages; Aaron loved how they moaned and how they said stuff like: "this feels so good" and "right there, harder!" but his fantasy quickly ended when he was transported.

When the team rotated their bodies they were surprised to see that the "ball" wasn't there anymore; they all looked at each other in confusion until one of them said: "Who knows where the ball went, normally we would take the ball with us to the showers but I guess today we can do an exception."

Aaron appeared again in the classroom and once again he was himself and to make it even better this time he could move without problems. Suddenly, teacher Rebecca, former zombie, also appeared in the clasroom.

Aaron Campbell? Wait... how did I get here?- Said Rebecca.

My fucking idiot sister is doing this somehow.- Said Aaron.

Mmm ok... Wait, what happened to the door?!- Said Rebecca, pointing to where the door used to be but that now was a wall.

Both of them were trying to find another way out but stopped when cookies pour from the ceiling and the walls in the room changed colors about ten times in one minute; this wasn't that weird for Aaron (alot of crazy things had happened to him in the last two days), what he considered weird was that Rebecca started laughing when she saw all of this.

Chick, are going insane? Stop laughing like a looney!- Said Aaron.

I am dreaming! I can do anything I want and feel no remorse afterwards!- Said teacher Rebbeca as she laughed.

What are you talking about, bitch? I told you that my little sister is doing this, she's a witch!- Said Aaron.

Aaron Campbell, my most hated student, now you're in my dream, I make the rules and you are not going to enjoy what I am going to do next.- Said Rebecca; the faint laugh of an invisible Alicia sounded in the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

---Please, feel free to suggest what you want to happen next.---