- Text Size +

Veronica entered the living roomand sawher mom, Deborah, looking at herself at the mirror.

Hi, mom.- Said Veronica.

Oh, this is terrible, just look at how old and fat I am getting.- Said Deborah, she was to busy worrying about her appearance to greet her back.


What nonsense are you saying? You look great, stunning; you are a complete milf.- Said Veronica.

I guess it's true that men still check me out but I am not sure how long will that last.- Said Deborah.

Hey, if you are so worry about that then you should come with me to the gym; I go three times a week.- Said Veronica.

That may be a good idea, are you free tomorrow?- Said Deborah.

Veronica took out her slippers and she and her mom sat down on the couch to talk. The two of them spent about twenty minutes chatting and once they were over, Veronica glance down and noticed that her bunny slippers were missing. She searched through the whole living room floor but those bunny slippers, her favourites, were not there. She wonder how was that a pair of bunny slippers could suddenly disappear; maybe those were real bunnies and they had hopped away, after so many years of being under her they had have enough and escaped. Veronica shrugged her shoulders, went to the kitchen to drink a refreshing  glass of water and then returned to her room. Once there, she saw that her bunny slippers were right under her bed but,Veronica was sure that she had put them on before walking down the stairs; she remembered their softness, their warm, how good they felt on her feet, had she imagined all of that?

Then her phone buzzed, Ricky, her yoga instructor, had sent her a message asking her if she was awake. She quickly responded him and they started to send each other message after message. Veronica played with her hair as she talked with the guy and looked at shirtless pictures of him on Facebook. After a long talk she said goodbye, picked up a towel and walked towards the bathroom. 

Inside the bathroom, Veronica took off the white silk pyjama that she was wearing to reveal a sculpted naked body; long and toned legs, an ass that was no stranger to squats and firm and big boobs, her body had nothing to envy a statue. She checked herself in the mirror, not even she could resist to peek at her perfect body. Then, she turned on the shower and started to hum a song while the hot water covered her body. For her, there was something so weirdly pleasurable about taking a hot shower in the morning, the feeling of the water massaging her naked body, letting it be free and do whatever it wanted to her, this was one of the two reasons why she loved mornings. Veronica cleaned herself for a bit and then grabbed the shower brush.

Why me?! - Said Aron, he had been a shower brush for like two hours by now, he thought that for once nothing bad would happen to him.

Veronica put the shower brush in the lower part of her back, almost touching her ass, and moved it up and down her back as she cleaned her soapy body. She took a moment to enjoy how good this felt,  the two reasons why Veronica loved morning were because of the hot shower and the shower brush; the shower brush was a "friend of hers". Aaron, in the other hand, felt like if his tongue was being used as a sponge, he could taste the skin of Veronica combined with strawberry liquid soap and the soap tasted nothing like strawberry. Veronica moved the brush to work on her breasts, she closed her eyes as Aaron was rubbed slowly against her nipples, at that moment Veronica whispered: "Oh, Ricky!".

Veronica then used Aaron to clean her ass, she made him taste her cheeks as she moved him in all directions around her butt; most man would be willing to pay a lot of money to touch an ass as good as that one and Aaron was licking it with his tongue, or at least it felt like his tongue, so he should feel honored, but instead he was begging her to stop, yelling that he was her brother and a bunch of stupid things that Veronica could not even hear. But the worst part for him, so far, was when Veronica use Aaron to clean her delicate feet, the sensation of cleaning her feet with his tongue made him remember that he had done the same to his other sister, Alicia. How ashamed he felt, now he was cleaning feet when before he was the king of the house.

Veronica got outta the shower while the water was still running and carefully walked towards the door to check if it was still locked, she checked three times. Aaron had no idea why she was checking the lock after showering, she had already finished, now she was going to dry off, put on a towel and return to her room to get dress so, by this point, who cared if the door was locked or not. Once Veronica made sure that the door was locked, she returned to the shower and grabbed Aaron, in his shower brush body, but this time she grabbed him from where his tongue was an had the thinner bottom side pointing towards her vagina. For once in his life, Aaron was about to be helpful.

Veronica was horny, she really needed to release the tension so, she quickly shoved him as deep into her wet vagina as she could. She looked so happy, so pleased, her need to masturbate each morning was being fulfilled by repeatedly inserting her own brother into her pussy. What would she do if she found out the reality of the situation? maybe she would hide him in her room, letting her mom think that the brat ran away and then, every morning, she would take him out from his hiding spot to use him; that would be a possibility. Veronica started to moan, trying to be as quietly as she could, her sounds of happiness could be confused for whispers but somehow her mom, Deborah, was still able to listen to her. Deborah knocked at the door.

Hi sweetie, is everything ok?- Said Deborah.

Veronica wanted to tell her to fuck off. Veronica did not care to be a boring ass good person at any of the other twenty three hours of the day, she always behave well and did the right thing but this was different, when she showered she could let her demons come out, this was the only moment where she felt safe enough to imagine a scenario like where her yoga instructor, Ricky, would ask her to stay after practice and once they were alone he would kiss her and then fuck her with his muscular body, using his huge cock to penetrate every single one of her holes. How is that this bitch wanted to ruin this for her? Veronica continued to use the "shower brush" as a dildo and then responded to the question of that woman.

Oh, mommy. Everything is a-okay.- Said Veronica, pretending to be her normal self and not the horny animal she was right now.

That's good. I thought that I heard you making noises that were not very lady-like but I guess it was my imagination.- Said Deborah.

What?! That whore was famous for cleaning dicks, every time his stupid son got in trouble at school she would sleep with the principal to save him from getting expelled. How is that she felt worthy of deciding how a woman should act? Veronica went faster, Aaron got nauseous of how fast his body was being moved. One second he would be inside her, the next one he would come out but just as fast he would return to the cave.It didn't matter that Deborah was outside the bathroom, Veronica was going to cum so, she went faster, and faster and faster and...