- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[05/02/19]

Posted by u/skinnyw1tch03

So this should be pretty quick, but it needs a little set-up.  It was a hot summer day, literally everyone is sweating buckets, and my A/C is broken.  I was lying in my apartment in a sweat soaked sports bra and thong with a fan blowing on me when the power then went out!  I later learned some older man passed out while driving due to heat stroke and took out a powerline (he was hospitalized but recovered).
So, now I'm sweating enough to fill a fucking pool, got terrible sleep the night prior thanks to my sheets sticking to me, and all the food in my fridge is likely going to go bad if technicians take too long.  I am not in a good mood.
Okay, so now I'm pulling on a light summer dress, though to be honest it is a bit risque but it was the lightest clothing I had that wasn't lingerie, and heading out the door to get something to cool off.
Fast forward 45 minutes of walking in the midday sun, not a cloud in sight, and being subject to cat-calls and just-not-too inappropriate compliments on my physical appearance (I'm 24, about 5'5" with a slim waist but nothing too much to brag about in the chest or hip department) and I'm approaching a little corner store that still had power.  Given what I was wearing though I expected the comments and whistles, so I was just able to restrain myself.
Enter the inciting family.
They pulled up in their minivan, a mother (entitled Mom - EM), her husband (spineless Dad - SD) and three kids (entitled girl - EG, entitled boy - EB and unappreciated girl - UG).  Oh, I suppose I should mention that UG is the only kid that looks to actually be related to SD, blonde hair, green eyes and similar ears. The other two kids look almost exactly like young versions of EM, EB obviously like a genderbent version, all sharing dark brown hair and brown eyes.

EM sees me go to enter the store, and scoffs at my attire.
EM - Crying for attention much?  Don't you realize there are young, impressionable children?
To her credit, EG and EB looked to be about 10 -12 and UG looked a bit younger, maybe like 8ish(?) and EB had that look in his eyes as he looked at me.  SD did too, but he seemed almost ashamed in himself for looking at me like that.  Still, I'm basically sweating waterfalls by this point and don't want some bitch trying to shame me for my choice of clothing.  Oh, and there was one more thing about EM to mention...
Me - I'm so sorry, Ma'am, but what kind of impression are you setting dressed like that?
The woman, a good decade or so older than me and far more curvey, was literally wearing a thin sling bikini with a wrap tied around her waist to cover what was likely a plump ass!  Seriously, hypocrite much?
She did not like that.
At all.
EM - I am teaching my children to embrace what it means to be a woman.  (She 'casually' squeezed her breasts together as she spoke condecendingly towards me and swayed her hips a bit more than necessary.)
Me - Ok, well hopefully they can still learn to be decent people.  Oh, and your husband seems to think I'm woman enough.  (As I go to enter the store EM turns to SD and storms off towards him.  Sorry SD, but I just didn't want to deal with EM.  I purchase some ice cream and walk out only to be confronted by EM again, who snatches my ice cream away from me!)
EM - What's this?  That's not nearly enough for all of us.
Me - What?  Give that back, it's mine.  I paid for it.
EM - You tempt my husband to infidelity and think you can just walk away?  Buy me and my kids something cold to drink and I'll let you off with an apology.  (She then opened my ice cream and started eating it!)
I. WAS. PISSED!
EG - Mom!  We're hot and sweaty too!
EB - Yeah, you promised us ice cream!
EM - Go tell her then.  She said she'd get you whatever you want.
Before I can even move both EG and EB come running over and start making their demands.
EB -  Get me a grape popsicle!
EG - Does this place have Häagen-Dazs?  I want that, okay?  Actually, if they don't just go to *location a few miles away* and get me some.
EB - Oh, I love ice cream from that place!  Yeah, go there and get us some!
EM - That's a good idea kids.  Here UG, you can have this.  Mommy want some Rocky Road instead.  (She shoved my ice cream into UG's hand and pushed her back as she sauntered back over to me.)  We'll wait here, be a dear and go to *location*.  You've got my children's hopes up now.
Me - Ha!  Hahahahaha!  You're kidding, right?  No, now you go replace my ice cream and go get your brats what they want and have a nice day.
EG - But you promised Mom!  Go get us ice cream!
EM - Yeah.  We can't afford *location's* prices.  Stop being selfish and go get us some ice cream.
EB - Liar, liar!  Mom says liars go to jail!  Are you going to go to jail?  You should!
Me - First of all, you need to get stop lying to your kids to get your way.  Also, if I were to go to *location*, like you said their prices are rather high so I'd only get ice cream for me.  I'm not made of money and I'm not buying anything for your family.  Now replace the ice cream you stole from me or else!
EM - Oh my god!  Fine!  You only have to get some for us.  (She said, bending down and wrapping her arms around EG and EB.)  UG got that first one, (I noticed it was actually half eaten by the time EM gave it to her) and SD isn't getting anything because you tempted him.
EG - Mom, she's being a total bitch!  Make her go get ice cream!
EB - You're being mean.  Just go, now!  (And then he slapped my ass!  Then smiled at EM.)  I spanked her Mom, now she has to behave.
EM - That's right EB.  (She then smirked to me.)  Now run along, dear.
Me - No.  Last chance.  Go replace my ice cream.
EM - Stop being stubborn and selfish!  Go get the ice cream, come back and you don't even have to apologize verbally, just getting the ice cream will be enough.
EG -  No, wait Mom!  Get her to kiss your bum for wasting our time!
EM - Oh, that's a good idea EG!  You're such a goo-
Me - Have it your way.
I'm done.  Sweaty, hot, irritated, threatened and disrespected... not a good combination for a Witch.  Oh, did I forget to mention I'm the Witch in this story?  Yeah, well sadly I'm not able to regulate temperature, change the weather or use magical means to deal with the heat, but entitled parents/kids?  With a quick chant and a snap of my fingers EM, EG and EB were shrunken at my feet.  Calmly I picked the three up and walked over to SD and UG who froze in terror, understandable.
Me - The spell will wear off of EG and EB in a week... if they're alive by then.  (I tell them, dropping the two brats into the cup of ice cream UG is still holding.)  You can look after them sweetie.  (I stir the half-melted soup a bit covering the kids in it and then look to SD.)  Your wife, you can have her back if you come back here in a month to pick her up, otherwise I'm keeping her.
Either SD nor UG said anything to me right away, though UG slowly looked down to her ice cream and held it out to me.
UG - I... I'm sorry Mommy took this from you.
Me - Aw, you're a sweet kid just like I thought.  Thanks, and I know it doesn't count for much but you can have it.  I'll just go buy a new one myself.
UG - Wow!  Really?  Thank you Miss Witch!
Me - You're welcome Sweetie, just remember your siblings are in there.  (I giggle, walking away.)
SD is still speehless as I walk back into the store, as I slip his struggling wife into my sweaty butt crack and trap her behind my drenched thong.  While buying my ice cream, I get a flash of inspiration from what I just did and grab a bottle of water too.  On my way back I remind SD to come back here in a month for his wife and slowly walk home.
Power was still out when I got back, but that didn't bother me anymore.  I ate my ice cream on the way, (again, it was at least a 45 minute walk and I took it slowly), and poured some water into the lid.  I spent the rest of the day in my makeshift pool on my countertop while I put EM somewhere hot and humid, good thing she was dressed lightly! lol
What a great day.

Also, SD did show up for his wife.  UG begged to come and thank me again, apparently her siblings were treating her better now.  We still talk to this day, much to her mother and sibling's dismay...

(Sometimes I shrink them when she asks me to :P)