- Text Size +

She bent at the threshold to my room, ducking to avoid bumping her head on the doorframe.  The part of me that can’t ever stop calculating, even in moments like this, estimated that meant she was around seven feet tall.  Given our size differences, it probably meant I was just a smidge over two feet tall.  Those numbers were meaningless, even if I couldn’t help but count them.  She was big – impossibly big – in a way that I could never hope to oppose.  I was utterly at her mercy.  And she was smiling at me.  That was enough.

 

Laura held me against her body with one hand as she bent to pull back the covers.  She set me down in the precise center of my bed, and went to turn on the light.  Again I was separated from her in my smallness, and again it made me uneasy.  I could sense her presence in the dark room, could hear her moving about, yet she seemed so far away.  It feels pathetic to admit this…but I really didn’t want to be alone just then, even for those few seconds it took her to find the switch in the dark.

 

The bedside lamp was low to the ground and set dim, not nearly enough light to properly illuminate the room.  Its glow had a warm, reddish tint, and as Laura moved she cast weird shadows around my room.  It made the bedroom look strange and alien in its vastness.  With the light behind her, most of the triple-sized giantess was in silhouette to me.  Parts of her came into sharp relief only when she moved, when the light struck her just right – one side of her face, or the curve of her hip, or the immense tear-shaped swell of one of her breasts.  My expression must’ve conveyed some of what I was feeling, because Laura smiled, and cupped my cheek.  “It’s okay sweetie.  I’m right here.  I’m not going anywhere.  I’m not going to leave your side again until this is all over, okay?” 

 

She climbed part-way up on the bed beside me, one knee resting against my thigh while her other foot remained on the floor.  In this position she could reach every part of me, and she barely even had to extend her arm to do so.  It was such a simple thing, and expressed so casually – the way someone so big would address herself to me.  But it made her titanic size ever more real. 

 

She began to stroke her way down my body, using the flat of a palm that was even wider than my shoulders, pressing against me as gently as she could.  “That’s it.  Nothing to be afraid of baby.  Just breath.  Just relax.  You’re safe now, and I’m not going to do anything to make you feel bad.  I promise.  Aw, there, see?  I love it when you smile like that.  Feeling better, huh?”  Her voice was so warm, so reassuring.  Where before I was floating on a wave of endorphins, now I could feel myself sinking.  My heart was slow and even.  Everything else beyond this room, even the room itself, seemed unimportant.  There was Laura…her voice…her hand on my body. 

 

“Oh, do YOU want to touch ME too, cutie?  This is supposed to be all about YOU right now.”  It took me a moment to realize what she meant.  Without meaning to I had reached out to her, placing my hand against her thigh, begun to stroke.  It was as if I was anchoring myself to her.  Something real, something inarguable.  That, and…I wanted to touch between her legs, to feel how wet treating me like this was making her.  I wanted that ultimate reassurance, concrete proof of her mutual desire to have me this small.  But she was just too big, that soft place where her legs came together much too far away.  At my size, in this position, I could barely reach past her knee.

 

Laura knew what I wanted, of course.  She placed her free hand over mine, giving me a brief squeeze of affection.  She looked down into my eyes, and began to touch herself on my behalf.  It was the tactile sensation of her excitement that I had craved, and this was an imperfect substitute.  But in its absence, the smell of her, the clear wet sounds as she teased herself, the soft reverberation of her deep-throated groans – they were enough.  “There baby.  You see how much this is turning me on, teasing you like this, having you so perfectly small?  God, this is so hot, Jaden.  I could get myself off for the rest of the night, just watching you stare up at me with that cute, timid little look on your face.”  She let out a long, drawn out moan, leaning back to make sure I could see her finger drawing a rough line between her lips, making certain that the light allowed me to see how wet she was getting. 

 

She paused then in stroking me, the heel of her hand resting just beneath my sternum, the tips of her fingers resting all the way down against my inner thigh.  “Aww, but here I’ve been looking after my OWN pleasure, when my poor little boy has been just aching for it since I got here!”  She spread her fingers wide as she stroked me, my cock slipping easily between the place where her index and middle finger came together.  God it looked tiny like that.  Slowly, rhythmically, she began to massage me, closing her grip to give my manhood sensual little squeezes, working her way from base to tip, and back again.  My voice cracked, and I would have sat up involuntarily under the sheer force of pleasure had not the weight of her hand prevented it.  “Shh baby, shh.  I know it’s a lot.  Do you want me to make you cum?  I can, you know.  Any time I want.  All I’d have to do is…”  She squeezed just a bit harder.

 

“Please Laura please please make me cum!”  My fingernails dug into her thigh as I stared helplessly up into her giant face.

 

Laura dimpled.  “Jaden.”  She took in a long, deep breath, letting it out through her nose…but then I felt her grip relax.  “DON’T cum.”

 

My groan of frustration changed in tone halfway through as she went back to squeezing me gently.  “It’s okay.  It’s okay.”  She chuckled.  “Sorry, I couldn’t resist.  And I promise you’re very close.  What is it you always say to me?  ‘It’s not cruel if you’re actually going to deliver?’  Well, you’re GOING to cum for me Jaden, and soon.  But only when I say.  And only when I‘m ready.  Okay?”

 

I nodded, gripping her tighter, trying to keep my breathing even.

 

She shifted, began to run both hands all over my body in random, soft little strokes.  Even her smallest finger was a bit bigger than my manhood, and she teased and wrestled me with it, occasionally pausing to stroke just behind my head with the tip of her thumb.  “I have to say, it’s just GLORIOUS being on the other end of that exchange.  Being told not to cum, I mean.  How many times have you used THAT particular trick on me?”  She chuckled, eyes shining, trapping my entire length beneath her palm and giving me several quick squeezes before releasing me again.  “How you feel everything inside you building to that moment, how much you NEED the other person to say that one single word to you.  How everything hinges on hearing it.”  Laura let out a long, lusty sigh.  The scent of her was getting stronger now.  “How in that instant, when you’re SO small, when you’ve been driven right up to the very edge, that wonderful, bigger person is your world.  All they have to do is say that one, tiny little word.  And then….” 

 

The giantess moaned again, a strong shiver running through her body.  It was that telltale sign, and the shifting of her gigantic shadows that forced me to notice: Laura was shrinking again.  Not fast, and not much – perhaps she had lost two or three inches in all the time she’d been teasing me.  At our scales, such a small loss made absolutely no difference at all.  But still!  I fought past a particularly brutal stroke of hers, catching the moan between my teeth, and opened my mouth to say something, to warn her.

 

“Hush.”

 

She smiled benevolently, still massaging me.  “I know I’m shrinking.  I can feel it.  Honestly, I could feel it last time, too.  On the couch.  I tried to fight it, but….”  She shrugged.  Laura took me by the shoulders then, moving me until my head was just beneath my pillows, crawling onto the bed to join me.  “It’s hard sometimes, to keep from losing the thread for a second.  To not slip back into being the small one.  Maybe it’s okay if I lose it entirely sometimes.  I might like that.  For tonight, though, I know one thing for certain.”  She smiled, positioning herself high, high above me, trapping my entire body between her thighs as she stroked my hair.  I was caught helpless under her immensity as she prepared to mount me.  “Right now, little boy?  You are much, MUCH smaller than me.  And I like that, too.  So.  Are you ready?”

 

Meekly, I took hold of her gigantic thighs, bracing myself against them with both hands.  I nodded.

 

Laura was careful, as she lowered herself down on me.  She rested both arms against my headboard, holding the bulk of her weight this way, protecting me as she pressed down.  I felt my cock easily slip between her thighs.  There was no resistance – I was much too small for that.  There was only warmth, and softness, and a melting sensation that told me I wouldn’t be able to hold back for long.  Far above Laura squeezed her eyes shut, letting out a satisfied little moan – but it was more the sound of a person receiving an especially good shoulder rub than someone crying out in ecstasy.  That was okay.  Hadn’t she said this was supposed to be about me now?  So I relaxed, and let myself experience her.  She was so soft, and velvety-smooth.  I could feel her juices soaking the entire lower half of my body, running down to cover my stomach and thighs.

 

Slowly at first, Laura began to move, grinding me against her, pressing me harder and harder into the mattress with each stroke.  There was a cool inevitability about it.  The certain knowledge that soon, she was going to say the word.  In the meantime, it was all I could do to keep from tumbling over the edge without her permission.  She helped me here, breaking her rhythm every so often when she felt I was getting too close, moving in a circular motion once, pausing for long seconds with only the barest fraction of her weight against me another time.  Her big, thumb-sized clit was close now, so close, and when I reached out to stroke it she whimpered, giving a little double-nod of approval.  The timbre of her voice changed at once from one of mere satisfaction, to lust.

 

“Jaden.”

 

I looked up at her, a creature of purest need, my eyes thinly lidded slits.

 

“Do you want to cum?”

 

I stroked her clit faster, and nodded.

 

“After all of this, you still haven’t learned?”  She chuckled, the sound modulated in time to the movement of my hand against her.  “You need to use your words, baby.  So tell me what it is you want.”  She ground against me expertly, saying in all the subtly ways that nothing would happen until she was satisfied.

 

“Laura…please…I want to cum.  Please let me cum, please!”

 

She nodded.  One hand came down to press against her mons.  With two enormous fingers she spread her lips for me just the smallest bit, giving me better access to her clit, letting me bring her to the edge as well.  She held us there, thrusting and moaning, until we were both at the precipice.  It was only seconds, but it was agony. 

 

“Jaden.  CUM.  NOW.”

 

I felt it build past the point of no return almost at once, approaching my release as she thrust desperately against my little body.  A few seconds before my moment arrived, I felt Laura’s orgasm begin.  Her muscles clenched and spasmed against my cock, tightening to the point that, for just those few heartbeats, it was possible to forget that she was bigger than me at all.  That, it turned out, was my final thought, before thought was no longer possible.

 

She stroked my cheek as I recovered, easily holding my entire head in the palm of her hand.  I shook, and gasped, overwhelmed by what I had just experienced, my nerves firing random noise as I slowly came down.  Laura said nothing, barely moved.  She stayed close, letting me cling to her like a drowning man adrift at sea.  It was only after my breathing returned to normal, that my muscles began to unclench and relax, that she climbed off me.  The sensation of my cock sliding out of her was briefly too much, and I gasped.  Laura chuckled.  She climbed into bed beside me, pulling the covers over both of us, obliged to pull her knees in tight lest her feet hang over the edge of the queen-sized mattress.  She held me against her breasts, the littlest of little spoons.  Listening to her slow, steady breathing, I was asleep in minutes.

 

Hours later, I awoke to that awkward brightness that comes with the realization that you went to bed with the lights still on.  My finger was on the switch before I realized what a minor miracle it was that I could even reach.  I was still small, though much more manageably so – perhaps five feet even.  Laura was curled up on the bed beside me, and had rolled into the empty space between us when I moved.  The covers had been cast askew in the night, leaving almost her entire body exposed, and as I prepared to settle back down, I fixed them.  She gave a drowsy little squeak of thanks, still deeply asleep, and pulled them in tighter around her body.

For a moment, I thought she might be back to her normal size.  But as I nestled down beside her again, it was clear at once that wasn’t true.  She was quite a bit smaller.  I took her in my arms, my chest against hers, holding her close.  I smiled.  There was no need to guess, no cause to calculate.  We were exactly the same size.

 

She was gone when I woke, leaving nothing but an empty coffee cup and a faint memory of my hand squeezing hers as she kissed me goodbye, with the early-morning light still grey through the curtains.  It’s a long way back into the city, and Wednesday is an early day for her.  I was glad she’d let me sleep, though I felt a little guilty for not saying a proper goodbye.

 

Sipping a cup of reheated coffee I checked my phone, and got a warm little glow when I saw I had a message.

 

“Last night was SO good.  😘”

 

I smiled sleepily, and spent a few minutes composing my reply.  “It really, really was.  I know you said you had some surprises, haha~  I never suspected you liked playing THAT sort of domme.”

 

Her response came back at once.  “Too much?”

 

Yet again I had to think about my wording.  Not wanting to leave her hanging, I sent the most important part first.  “No.”  I finished my coffee, and went on with my morning routine.  It wasn’t until I finished shaving that I was happy with the rest of it.  “It surprised me for sure.  Plus I don’t think our size differences have ever been THAT big.  It was a little scary, especially when you were being mean.  BUT I still felt safe even then.  You always make me feel safe.”

 

I had two messages waiting when I stepped out of the shower.  I read them around the wet fingerprints I left on the screen.  “I have some pretty big feelings for you.”  And then: “Hey we’re almost out of Baby Aspirin.  Pick some up?”

 

Both bottles were sitting on my bedside table.  The one labelled “Aspirin” was still nearly full, with only a single tablet missing.  It had surprised me when Laura brought it out the previous evening – we hadn’t even discussed the possibility of such a thing before.  But of course she knows me.  There was no way I was going to say no.  I lifted the other bottle, giving it a little shake.  It made a lonely, hollow sort of sound.  Yep – almost empty.

 

In the bathroom, I extracted the last two pills from the bottle, and thought for a moment about how one disposes of such things.  With only slight misgivings, I dropped both tablets into the sink, and let the water run for a bit.  That was probably fine.  Now I was left with the matter of deciding how best to refill the bottle.  I was actually out of the original source of the joke, and so I needed something else that was equally harmless.  In the end, I decided on my Vitamin C supplements.  Yes, that seemed like a good choice.  You could take almost as many as you wanted without suffering any ill effects.  Even better, they leave the faintest, sweet aftertaste.  It might be the citric acid, but honestly, I expect they add a little sugar to these things to make them go down easy.

 

“Handled.”

 

My phone buzzed as I was filling my to-go mug.  I was already running late, but I risked one quick glance on the way out the door.

 

“Your turn next week? 🙈”

 

I smirked evilly, leaning against the door as I typed.  “I’ve already got some ideas.”