- Text Size +

Part 4

“Interesting move,” Stacy commented, pursing her lips.  The giant girl’s eyes kept turning to him as she plotted a move of her own.

Show no fear, sir knight!  He stood valiant, resolute.

“Hmm,” Stacy hummed, as she reached out and chose … The Black Knight.  Ted’s face hardened in a scowl.

 

“I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Knight!” he shouted.  “Hey – you hear me?”

The knight started moving in his direction.

“I, uh … I command you to stand aside, worthy adversary!”

Closer …

“I COMMAND you--oh fuck …”

The marble stallion moved directly over his head, threatening to turn this white knight into raspberry jam with just a little movement from Stacy’s hand.  He put his hands up, not feeling quite so brave.

Bravely bold Sir Ted,” he for some reason decided to sing, “rode forth from Camelot … He was not afraid to--Eek!!”  The knight levitated sideways, as Stacy pondered thoroughly. 

He was not at all afraid to die,” Ted hummed, “to be—“  Whoosh!  The knight dipped toward him. “Gah!!  Killed in nasty ways!!!  TO BE MASHED INTO A--!!”

The knight flew right past his head, kerthunking to the square beside him.

Ted picked himself up, his limbs quivering wildly.  “Th… That’s right!” he boasted meekly, shaking his hand at the piece with ease.  “I wasn’t scared!  You … you’ve got no arms!  You—”

A southerly wind at his back told him to duck.  He did, and the shadow of Elle’s hand touched him but her huge fingers came up short.

“Hey!!” her voice boomed from above.  He lost it, sprinting around the Black Knight himself and ducking for cover.

He panted wildly.  The knight was cold to the touch; uninviting.  “Oh, what are you going to do?” Ted muttered to the slab of marble.  “Bleed on me?”

“Chess pieces don’t move on their own!!” Elle roared.  “Get BACK to your spot!!”

Ted peeked around, saw two huge eyes alight with fury.  “His head smashed in and his heart--dammit, enough of that!”

“Get … BACK!!” Elle hissed, clenching her fist above him.

His liver removed and--!

“Fuck it,” Elle boomed.

“His bottom burnt off and his pen—Arrghh!!”  The knight flew sideways with a terrifying crash.  Her hand, forward

BRAVELY BOLD SIR TED!!”  He ran like hell.  “BRAVELY RAN AWAY!!”

He dodged; her hand pummeled a pawn instead.  He veered and ran like the dickens, shouting at the top of his lungs, “WHEN DANGER REARED ITS UGLY HEAD, HE BRAVELY TURNED HIS TAIL AND--

KaTHOOMP!!  An anvil dropped down outta nowhere, knocking him clean off his feet – the anvil being Stacy’s fingertip, which pinned him right in place.

"Got him!" Stacy declared cheerfully, as if she’d just smushed a fly.  All the bravery in the world couldn’t have helped him now, as her thumb and forefinger moved down and sandwiched his leg.  That was all she needed to pick him up off the table … up and up …

He squealed again as the board receded away.  Why do I have to hate heights so much!?

Upside-down, he looked forward to find Stacy’s massive chest passing by in his view, then her slender neck, then smiling lips and sparkling eyes.  She held him at eye level, her head tilted in curiosity.  Her face, upside down, filled most of his vision.  That is, until his eyes doubled back to her cleavage above him – or … below.  Whatever.   Holy HELL, what a rack!  I could bounce on those for dayyyys…

It was a true testament to the male libido, that he managed to fixate on that even now, with five stories worth of nothing but air beneath him.

"FESITY ONE," the girl commented deafeningly, her voice now painfully close.  Her fingers wiggled side to side, making his body sway frightfully.  Her fingers were clamped against his leg like a vice – but just how secure was it?  Not very!

He could swear he saw a brief twitch of surprise and amusement on her lips as she undoubtedly heard him shriek once, then again.

“YOU SAID YOUR MOM IS COOL WITH THIS, RIGHT?" her ear drum shattering voice asked Elle.

His sister snorted behind him. "Who’s my mom gonna believe?  Me, or some little shrimp?”

He lost it.  “Th-That’s a t-t-terrible line of reasoning!!!” he bellowed.  “She’ll definitely believe me!!!  Stacy, p-put me down!!!”

"What did you say, little guy?" Stacy asked, smiling cutely as she turned her ear toward him.

Elle snorted. "Who cares?"

Stacy shrugged, which sent his body swaying.  "I kinda wanna know what he said."  She pulled him even closer to her face.  "SERIOUSLY, WHAT’D YOU SAY?"

Ted shuddered in awe of his beautiful but terrifying captor.  “P-Put me d-down!!!” he yelled at the top of his lungs.

Stacy gave a short laugh, blasting his eardrums.  “HE SAYS TO PUT HIM DOWN,” she relayed to Elle, who snorted once more.

Stacy turned her amused gaze back at him.  “BUT WHY, LITTLE GUY?”

This can’t be happening, he bemoaned, as she sent him swaying with another slight shake.  He told her why, and she laughed out loud.

“HE SAYS HE’S AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!” Stacy blared, teeth exposed, as she grinned at Elle.  “THAT’S GOTTA SUCK FOR HIM, HUH?"

He was losin’ it big time, pressing his hands to his ears and twisting all about.  Stacy rolled her eyes.  “FINE.  I’LL PUT YA DOWN.”

“Just let him go,” Elle interjected.

Huh?

“LET HIM GO?”

“Yeah, drop him.”

What!?!” Ted shrieked.  “Don’t drop me!!!”

“OK, sure,” said Stacy, to Elle.

“I’m not a freaking ANT!!  I can’t survive th—“  Stacy’s grip loosened.  “HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL OH MY GOD!!!”  He plunged, and had never screamed harder …

Thump.  He came to a halt, far too soon and onto a large, familiar, semi-soft, textured surface, more than large enough to hold him.  It was his sister’s hand.

“Ho-o-o-oly …,” he wheezed, breathless.  He was sprawled face-down on Elle’s palm and never would have thought he’d be glad to see it.

Five fingers, each rivaling his body in size, enclosed around him and held him tight.  He struggled for air as Elle looked upon him with distressing disdain.  At this distance he could see the individual muscles of her brow tightening, furrowing.  Wrinkles forming around her eyes as they narrowed and glared.  The powerful tendons of her jaw flexing as she clenched her jaw.  She actually seemed to be holding back, somewhat – thank god, because her hand was starting to squeeze just a little tighter

“I’LL BE NICE,” her voice blared, “AND LET YOU MOVE YOURSELF – BUT ONLY IF YOU MOVE WHERE I SAY, RIGHT AWAY.  AND DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO RUN AGAIN, OR I’M GONNA GET REALLY PISSED.  GOT IT?”

It was a miracle he didn’t pee his pants.  She really would drop me then …

“GOT IT??”  She shook him – not as hard as Stacy had, but hard enough.  She pulled him even closer, until he could feel her hot breath pouring over him.  He struggled but her hand held him fast.  He couldn’t escape her piercing, terrible gaze.

“Okay!!” he blurted, gesticulating wildly.  “Okay!!  I’ll do it!!  Criminey!!!”

“Dang, he looks scared!” Stacy commented, leaning closer in behind him.

By all the things holy … Elle eased up and set him down on the board – relatively gently.  “Yeah,” she told Stacy, “he’s still used to bossin’ me around.  Guess he’s still got some learnin’ to do.  You know, he used to come pound on my door if I laid in bed for even, like, ONE minute on a school day.  And pester me ALL the time about doing my chores!”

“Really?”

“Really!  It wasn’t even his job!  He just decided he—“

Her voice cut off the instant she looked down.  Her scowl returned, not so forbearing as before.

“WHY ARE YOU NOT MOVING YET??” she snapped.  A finger came down from the heavens with uncanny speed and slammed into the board in front of him – just inches away!!  If her aim had been just a little bit off … Yeeeesh!!

"UNDERSTAND, LITTLE BROTHER?" she asked, glaring at him from around her knuckle.

He nodded like a bobblehead, teeth rattling.  To demonstrate, he turned and hastened to his spot, which was D4 … or E4?  Or … oh hell.  He leapt onto a vacant square, pretty sure it was right.  But running for one’s life tends to make one forget these things.  He held his breath and …

“FINALLY.”  Elle rolled her eyes and looked at Stacy.  “Little twerp’s really gotta work on his rule-following.”

Urghh.  His eye twitched.  Some lingering sense of pride, or maybe masochistic impulse, sent him back into defiance.  He boldly stepped forward out of his appointed square, knowing if he didn’t stand up to her now, he’d—

Her hand whooshed down, and … *Ping!* With a quick flick of her finger, the massive bishop to his left vaulted toward him, slamming his chest and still coming …

*THOOOMP!*  Two solid tons of marble crashed into the board as he collapsed alongside it.

He screeched like a schoolgirl, but an octave higher.  “Eeeeekkk!!  Enough!!”  The last of his nerve had snapped; he was done testing the limits of human stupidity.  “Game over, man!” he muttered, fearfully scrambling to his feet and skittering back to his square.  “I ain’t dyin’ over this!”

Her dry chuckled boomed in his ears.  “I just knew he’d try it anyway.”  She’d been waiting for it.

Foolhardiness had limits, even for him.  “You want a chess piece?” he shouted, waving his fist.  “I’ll show you a goddamned chess piece!  I’ll be the best goddamned chess piece anyone’s ever seen!”

Stacy laughed.  “Aww, he’s cute.”

He decided to take that as a compliment.

Elle’s grin widened, troubling him possibly more than her former glare.  “C’mon, try it again, Teddy … let’s have some real fun…”

Yeesh!!  OK … DEFINITELY entering Chess Piece mode.  It’s all fun and games until someone ends up as a smudge on the board!  Christ, does she not see the risks??

“Hmph,” Elle said, when he didn’t budge.  “I guess he’s letting me win …”

He didn’t fall for her goading.  And mercifully, Stacy chimed up.  “Win?  Well, you’re not beatin’ me!

“Ha!”  The girls focused back on the game now – the best he could hope for, really.  And yes, he played his part admirably, proceeding through one announced move after another with dignity and grace.  He even felt some odd sense of accomplishment when “he” captured one pawn, then another, and even a rook, and—

“Oof!” He took the lower rim of a bishop to the gut as Stacy thumped him good.

“You’re outta here, bub!” she declared.  The instant his feet left the square, her bishop slammed down to take his place.

Whew.  He was all too happy to sit the rest of this out, from the sidelines.

* * *

Both girls, he had to admit, were not half bad at chess.  He stood amongst the other captured minions off to the side and watched the remaining gladiators of glass and marble duke it out to the end.

“Damn!” Elle exclaimed, as Stacy finally cornered her king.  She looked for any last chance of escape, but finally knocked her king over onto its side, declaring defeat.  The board trembled beneath his feet with a sense of finality.

“Good game,” Elle conceded, shaking Stacy’s hand over the table.

“You, too,” Stacy replied, her cleavage looking good as ever.  “You’re gettin’ better.  Wanna play one more?”

Ted’s brow hiked up.  “Ohhh hell …”

“Nah,” his sister replied.  “I’m good for now.”

“Whew!” exclaimed Ted.

The girls rose, two skyscrapers looming above him.  “So, what now?” asked Stacy.

“Eh … guess I should put Ted back.  He’s not really s’posed to be out here.”

“No shit!” Ted agreed.  “Fuckin’ A!”  Back to my room – and later, rat her out to Mom!  Things are lookin’ up.


“Cool,” Stacy replied.  “I’ll run to the bathroom.”

Whew … He had a great time checking out Stacy’s nice legs and firm ass as she glided away, her feet causing tremors felt even through the table.  He—

Ermm… Two hands clasped the table on either side of him.  An ungodly massive blue-clad torso filled the entire space above him. 

His sister’s scowl returned as she brought her hand once again to bear on his hapless form below…

Again, she appeared in need of reminding that carrying a guy in hand was highly frowned upon and seen as dangerous and—

“Fuuuuck!!!”  He tried to dive at the last moment, but it was like dodging a freight train 10 feet in front of him.  Not gonna happen.

Fffwhooom!!  Her hand briskly reached its target and enshrouded him in darkness.  And the lurching, dizzying, vomit-inducing roller coaster ride began once again, as she carried him back to his room.  His …

Wait … He caught a glimpse of her turning left, not right at the end of the hall!

“Errrghh … where … fuuuugh … are you GOING!?”

THOOMP THOOMP THOOMP … Shrrrkk!!  Something sliding open; a … drawer?

Her fingers opened up, like the arm of a crane suddenly releasing its cargo into a dead drop as the air whooshed past his face, faster and faster … “Aiyeeee!!!” he shrieked, plunging into a dark cavern, until—

Pooomphh!!!  He sank into layer upon layer of some soft, cottony canvas, absorbing his fall with ease and bouncing him back slightly on the recoil.  Gasping for breath, he spun about, gripping the coarse fibers around him – definitely fabric of some kind, mostly white with large pink heart shapes in a regular pattern in all directions.

“You just HAD to give us crap today, huh?” his sister thundered.  He looked up to see her arrogant face peering down between the massive wooden siding and roof of this strangely rectangular cavern.  The wallpaper was not his own, but … Elle’s.  And it didn’t take long to surmise that the cavern was her dresser – which meant the huge canvas of cotton he was lying on was none other than a pair of his sister’s panties.

“Uggghhhhh!!!!”  He flipped out and tried to scramble away from her size three gajillion underwear, trying not to think where it had been …

“Yeah, yeah, squirm all you want,” Elle scoffed.  “This is the best place I could think of to put you in a little timeout – so you can think about how you wanna act next time Stacy comes over.  So just cool your jets and … I’ll be back.”

HELL no!!  “I’ll kill you for this!!” he shouted paradoxically.  “I’ll kick your ass and make you wish you—Ohhhh, crapola …”  The panties lurched beneath him.  With a smug little smirk, she kept going and pushed the drawer all the way shut, until not a peek of light came in.

ELLE, YOU GOD DAMNED UGLY-FACED SMELLY ROTTEN STUPID-BUTT … BIMBO CLOWN!!!”  He quickly ran out of insults, as a series of fading tremors signified his sister’s departure from the bedroom.

His anger faded into a dry, sardonic laugh as he contemplated the twists of fate that had led him here.  Used as a chess piece, and now trapped in his sister’s panty drawer.  “Oh, she’s gonna regret this!” Ted declared, making the difficult trek across the stack of underwear and hoping he could at least find socks instead.  “She’s in SO much trouble when Mom gets home!!”

She undoubtedly would be; and yet, she undoubtedly didn’t care about that right now.  Her short-sightedness was infuriating!

Well, after traversing one stack of underwear, there was another right beside it.  “For god’s sake…”  He let himself sink into the deep crevice between the piles, resigning himself to his fate until Elle damned well decided to let him out.

“Ugh … what a day.”  What a day indeed.

THE END

Bonus obligatory cleavage shot (What story would be complete without it?):