- Text Size +

Fiona Ares - Stellar Fleet Research Lab

The striking woman worked alone in her underground lab, putting the final touches to her bionic upgrades. She had been head of R&D for the military since before civilisation knew the world was round. Generations of leaders had accepted her constant presence in exchange for her wisdom and technology over the ages. Fiona for her part had been driven with the desire to get back out into the universe and play her role in the great game. She had been working with the blue-skinned Victoria for the last few hundred years as more civilisations reached the stars. The human-sized resistance fighter was Hannah’s representative and been a font of information on the other players in the game, The Yannis princess was the most likely candidate, and Fiona wanted in. Injecting the last of the nanobots into her arm the black-haired woman cursed at the sharp pain, “Ah shit, that stings!” A lilting voice came from behind her, causing her to spin, drawing her pistol, “Good Afternoon Fi...Now, what do you think that's going to do to me?” Fiona sighed and holstered her pistol, “Jeez Hannah, don’t sneak up on a girl while she's sticking herself with needles!” the beautiful blonde before her started giggling as she sat down on one of the hard stools. “So you’re really going? I’m not allowed to stop you, but I really don’t think it's a good idea to get involved at this stage…” Fiona glared at her defiantly, “I’ve got stakes in this too you know! I’ve been waiting a very long time for this princess to come along, Now it’s time to run the home straight, to see destiny play out.” the teal-robed woman looked down at the desk idly, “I warned you, so I feel no remorse for what you’re walking into, Teenage girls are horrible creatures..”

Ignoring the blonde brooding in the corner, Fiona triggered her mental transmitter, one of the many upgrades she made to her body in recent years and called Tori. “Blue Demon, Red Doctor is ready for transport to Pink Angel.” Fiona spoke into the air, waiting for Tori’s reply when the giggling from the blonde the women drew her eye, “What's so funny?” The woman just looked at her, “Your code names are all so cute, Can I be Teal Canary?” she teased. Fi was not in the mood as she strapped her gear to her waist, “Your codename is Mist, You're not meant to be interfering!” she declared as Tori replied over her mental link, “Blue Demon ETA three minutes.” The scientist smiled as she started towards the door, then she heard the one thing she had been dreading. The blonde woman cleared her throat. Fiona stopped in her tracks as she turned to look at the teal-robed woman sitting cross-legged on the stool, as her eyes met hers she looked down, Fi followed her gaze knowing what was coming. The beautiful blonde slid one of her petite bare feet out from under her robes, Fiona swallowed and slowly stepped back towards the woman. Dropping to her knees, the ancient scientist reverently leaned down, parting her lips slightly she kissed the extended foot, working her way down the sole she wordlessly worshipped the delicate toes and sole. The blonde smiled down to her and spoke, “It’s good for you that you remember your place. Need to keep your ego in check, don”t we Fiona.” Fiona felt humiliated but knew it was for the best; she was about to reply in the affirmative when the foot and the woman it belonged to, simply vanished. Pushing herself back to her feet she brushed the dust from her red exo-suite and made her way to the main chamber where Tori would arrive. Just as Fiona entered a rush of air blew past her, and the huge blue figure appeared in the middle of the large room. “YOU READY TO GO?” the huge girl boomed, her size as intimidating as always. “Yea, I'm tired of being on the sidelines. Besides, Tirsgarde is being demolished; my time here is done.” She said as she stepped into the large hand laying open for her. Tori smiled as she curled her fingers around the small Fiona and teleported back to Gwental Minor.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Emma and Ria sat in silence, the soft humming of the KissBoxVibro the only noise in the room as the Princess enjoyed her foot massage. “So you’ve decided to join me in the protests?” Emma said, sceptically. Ria smirked as she lifted her hand to her throat, “I’ve had a...awakening...on the issue. All I’m saying is that we try it your way for a while and see what comes of it.” Laying with her eyes closed the young princess felt around her waistband for the small box of Tirsgardians her sister had given her, “The Tirsgardians though, too small for equal rights…” she said softly as blindly fumbled the small box open and spilt the tiny creatures across her navel. Ria smiled at the casual display of power as the 2 mm small people bounced over her friends taught stomach, “Agreed, I can’t wait to get some of my own, I just want a hundred of them as floaties, just thinking about it made me wet…” Emma’s eyes flewopen as she turned red, “Eww, I didn't need to know about your fetishes! I don’t mind using floaties, but there's nothing sexual about peeing on people!” Ria giggled, “Each to their own, I know me and Jenna get more out of it then simply answering nature's call.” The princess had just finished carefully brushing her tiny Tirsgardians into her belly button when Jenna’s name came up, gently placing her fingertip over the group she enjoyed the feelings of trapping them all in her small recess. “Jenna wasn’t happy when I told her humans hurt you...She stormed off.”

 Ria rose to her feet and smiled down to her content looking friend, “That looks like fun,” she commented realising she couldn't see any Tirsgardians, all concealed behind her cousin's finger. “Mmmm” was all Emma had in reply as Ria made for the door, “I’ve got to go talk to some folks, You keep that young girl safe, and lay off the humans while I'm gone okay? We can talk strategy later.” The Princess grinned as she curled up feeling tickled by the little lives she held captive, the Tirsgardians were immediately snuffed by the unconscious action, the feeling making the titan burst out in giggles, “Hihihi okay Ri, See you later.” As the door closed, Emma jumped to her feet and stalked into her bedroom, “Bring Samantha to my bed. We have unfinished business!” she spoke out to her house servants.

Victoria Rigel - Jenna Kaldear’s Human Centre

Appearing in the command room, Tori snuck up behind Zoe and flicked her ear, “Ouch! The women complained as she stood and turned to face her long-time friend, “It’s good to see you again Vicky, wow, You look as young as the day we met!” Tori gestured to the command room to give them some privacy and slunk into a recently vacated seat, “Iceborn age differently to humans…” she smiled, The statement was not untrue, and she didn't want to explain being an immortal demigod. “I need the help of your staff; I need to get something into your mistresses hands on her way to meet Pink Angel.” Zoe’s eyes darkened as she looked down at her feet, “I don’t think that's a good idea…” Tori looked to her friend quizzically, “Oh? I thought she was coming around on being a twisted psycho?” Zoe shook her head, “Someone attacked her friends, she totally snapped, she brought a whole sack of wilds home with her and made us all watch…” Tori struggled to hold in the burst of purple colour from her eyes as she swore to herself, “Fuck..oops.” Letting some of her latent power flow from her, she waved towards Zoe, temporarily locking her in time. “Goddess? I need your guidance, Please answer my prayers…” she spoke out into the world as she moved towards the viewing window, looking out at the huge naked titan asleep on top of her sheets. The teal figure stepped up beside her admiring Jenna’s nude form, “She really is attractive isn't she?” Tori nodded as she turned to face the blonde woman, “I know she chose the cycle of reincarnation over immortality, but we need her to be aware of her role, There is too much at stake for her to be this evil in Emma’s life right now…”

 The two women stood for a long while, looking out at the young woman, “Jenna was badly scarred when she arrived, She’s lived three full lifetimes since and each time her darker nature surfaces, It’s hard to believe she was once an Angel…” The glowing woman said as her eye blazed teal. Tori shook her head, “Doesn’t matter. She has a duty to help us. If she keeps pushing the princess to the dark, I fear destiny will pass us by.” Watching as the teal-robed woman vanished, appearing at titan size, looking over Jenna, the titan-slayer sighed, “Thank you, Goddess.”

Jenna Kaldear - Fallen Angel

Pain, heartbreak and regret surged through her body as she screamed, the Titaness bucked and cried as she rolled out of her bed, feeling the soft carpet across the front of her as a searing, burning agony dug into her shoulds. “AAAAH WHAT THE FUCK!!” she yelled as her mind reeled and she passed out. Opening her eyes slowly Jenna knew exactly what had happened; she was laying in bed again, sheets pulled over her. “Hannah…” she cried to herself, tears on her cheeks, “How could you...we had a deal!” the pain of existence wracked her mind as the memories of multiple lifetimes tried to find places in her confused mind. “Don’t blame her, I asked her…” a small voice spoke from beside her, snapping her head to her right the Titan snarled at the small blue human sitting on her pillow, “Why Tori! WHY! YOU WERE THERE WHEN WE AGREED!” The small girl vanished as the huge hand swat at her, appearing on her shelf behind the bed. “We need you; We are in the end game now, I asked Hannah to break Ella’s cycle as well, Although she is currently still only twelve, It could be a strange rebirth.”

  Jenna pushed herself from the bed, feeling the stubs where her wings once were, “I can still feel them you know...even with nothing left of them…” she thought, feeling sorry for herself. “I need you to take something to our princess; I also need you to stop the mass abuse of humanity…” Tori said, a pleading tone to her voice. The fallen angel smirked, “Oh no, I am pretty certain I enjoy being the one with the power, The one constant across my memories…” she lifted a hand to head as she remembered, “Although I can keep it to myself for the sake of the greater good, I owe it to Ari…” The small ice-born girl visibly relaxed at her words, “Thank you” she sighed, “Can you take this box to Emma? The non-interference rules are being strictly enforced right now; It has been declared that my abilities count as divine as I should keep my distance from her.” Jenna looked at her sceptically, “who declared that?” Tori looked irritated, “Arianna, Apparently…” The dark-haired titan smiled at the name, “Strange, Doesn't sound like her, I can take your box, I should go and talk to Emma anyway about recent events.” Tori left a small container on the shelf and nodded at Jen, “Thank you, I am sorry we had to bring you back like this, Once we’re done here I’m sure you’ll get your wings back.” The small figure vanished as the Titan stood, feeling the eyes of the human servants on her, “Aaah right, It’s good to have divine senses back at least.” Reaching over she took the tiny container between her fingers and brought it to her eye; it was only a 3 mm square box. “Curious,” she mused, bringing her sharp nail in and flicking the box open.

  Her huge eye met the two tiny eyes staring back at her, a Tirsgardian woman only a couple of millimetres tall starred up into her eye. “Wait…” she said slowly, “What’s your name?” she thundered, the small being shivering at her words. A combination of the small figures unnaturally loud voice and her divine senses allowed for a clear understanding of her reply, “Fiona, I need to see…” Jenna broke out in a loud, cruel laugh, “Fiona! Ahahaha, Thank you, Arianna, I understand now.”






Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review with your predictions for the next chapter :)