[Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

John goes to visit his aunt, but ends up staying longer than he thought

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 18447 Read: 73414
Published: May 03 2019 Updated: May 23 2019
Story Notes:

This is my first story so please leave feedback. I'm not sure whether or not it's good enough to continue so any comments/criticisms are more than welcome

1. Chapter 1 by Anynamewilldo [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (2344 words)

Edit: I made a very brief one word edit, just to show that John has been naked since he shrunk

2. Choices by Anynamewilldo [Reviews - 1] (2744 words)

Hi guys, thank you so much to the people who left a review. It motivated me to keep going so I really appreciate it. Again, I'd really like feedback for this. This is the first time I've written anything remotely like this and this chapter ended up way longer than I planned it to be so I'm not sure if it's any good. Hope you enjoy anyway.

3. Back to normal? by Anynamewilldo [Reviews - 3] starstarstarhalf-star (3594 words)

This is a largely shrink free chapter. There's some towards the end but it's more about trying to show Beth's powers of manipulation. Hope you like it and as usual please leave a review!

4. Along for the Ride by Anynamewilldo [Reviews - 1] (3150 words)

Thanks so much to everyone who left a review. It's had the dual effect of motivating me to keep going and hoping I don't ruin the story. Please continue to leave feedback, it's all appreciated, good and bad.

5. Life of a pet by Anynamewilldo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3121 words)

Sorry I've taken a while to update. I've had the idea for the chapter for a while but didn't know how to do it. Hope you enjoy and as always, keep leaving reviews!

6. Here Goes Nothing by Anynamewilldo [Reviews - 1] (1355 words)

These next 2 chapters take place at the same time through different perspectives. As always, keep those reviews coming and hope you enjoy!

7. There goes Nothing by Anynamewilldo [Reviews - 1] (2139 words)

This is the same chapter from the perspective of the 2 giantesses. I hope it works well together but I suppose that's up to you guys to decide. There's also 2 more characters introduced in this chapter. They probably won't be featured for the rest of the story but I'm planning another story around one of them. Hope you like it!