- Text Size +

Even while crouching, the giant girl was over twice the size of poor Jack. Trapped between her body and his truck, he had nowhere to go. Olivia was as terrifying as she was beautiful. Her radiant blue eyes stared straight into Jack's soul. Her suntanned skin tensed and flexed beneath her white camisole and blue shorts. Pink nails glinted in the evening sun. Her teeth sparkled brightly as she flashed a wry smile. Jack remembered from his dream what those teeth looked like from the inside of her mouth. Even now they were big enough to pop his head off like a cork. He gulped.

About her neck she wore a control collar. They were issued to each of the size-altered interns, and they maintained their current sizes. Remove the collar and the enlarged matrices of particles would quickly return to their natural sizes. They were also GPS controlled. If any of the giants strayed too far from their designated work areas, they would be brought to their natural sizes. Olivia must have been right at the edge of allowable territory.

Cowering in the shadow of the young titaness, Jack felt truly small, and weak, and pathetic. Pretty women always made him feel small, but this was a whole new level. He attempted to regain his resolve, trying to play it cool, but he was obviously nervous.

"Olivia, I- uh.. This is a surprise," he said, hands slightly shaking.

"I haven't seen you in a while," she responded with a friendly smile. "I was starting to think you might be avoiding me."

"No no, just been a busy week. Been working late a lot of nights too."

He tried to reach down to pick up his car keys but she beat him to it. With two delicate, massive fingers, she snatched the keys from the ground. Dangling them above his head, she examined them. Her face was unchanged; still friendly and playful. "I can see that," she said, giggling. She paused, and studied his expression. "Are you in a hurry to go?" she asked, innocently.

"Well it's just that," he was starting to sweat. His eyes darted about, as he tried to find a plausible excuse. He came up empty, and decided to go with the truth instead. Jack stiffened up a bit, ready to assert himself. She may be huge, but he's still the adult in this situation. She is an intern and she is way out of line. "Olivia, this... This is highly inappropriate. You're not even supposed to be so far from the reactor building while you're this size, and you're surely not supposed to be so close to normal sized people either."

"It's just you and me alone here, Doctor Jack," she said, coining a new moniker for the doctor. She now had her own pet name for him. "Are you scared to be alone with me?"

"No, this is just... REALLY against the rules," he said, closing his hands into fists to hide their shaking.

"Did you not like my present?" she asked, in a slightly insistent tone.

"I.. umm.."

"What did you do with it?" Olivia was more insistent now. She looked more worried and hurt than friendly. He wasn't getting out of this. She had him in her snare and she wasn't going to let him go until she was finished with him. 

"Well-" Jack started, but his voice cracked and he squeaked pathetically. He cleared his throat and started again. "I... I.... um.." The guilt was obvious and all over his face. He turned beat red with embarrassment. 

She smiled again, knowing her triumph. "Now don't go lying to me mister," she said, wagging a shaming finger precariously close to his face. She whispered, "I knew the second I met you what you were in to." She wiggled her meaty toes. Jack couldn't help but stare at the smooth arches of her peds. Girlish beaded anklets draped at her left foot. A silver toe ring sparkled on her right index toe. Jack's arousal showed clearly from under his pants.

"Oli-" he began, but she cut him off, once again.

"I want to show you something." She rose fully, and towered over him. "Have you ever been in the reactor building?"

"Yes, many times, but never during the summer maintenance."

"Well I want you to see what I work on! It'll be fun!" she said with pride. She was eager to impress him, it seemed.

"It isn't allowed."

"It's okay, Doctor Jack! You've got an escort now!" she said, running her fingers through her hair and showing off her majestic curves. Her perky breasts bobbed in the air while she tied her hair back. Her meaty thighs could crush Jack's poor truck, let alone him. She started to walk toward the reactor building. Jack stared, mouth agape, at the statuesque girl, as her tight ass pumped and flexed with each step. Her sandals flopped loudly against her golden arches, each sound enticing the little man. In short order, she was yards away from him. She turned, and looked way back at Jack. "It'll probably just be quicker if I carry you over there!" she said, chuckling. He almost protested, but Olivia was too fast. In an instant, she was upon him, taking him in one hand and holding him against her body. She was so warm, and soft, and gentle. Even if she was just toying with his emotions, Jack felt incredibly safe in her grasp. He buried his face into her chest, and breathed deeply. She smelled like lavender, and perhaps a hint of vanilla. 

They reached the reactor building. Olivia entered through large bay doors designed for the giant maintenance crew. Everyone had gone home for the day. The building was empty, save for the massive experimental Edwards Reactor, the machinery of which occupied much of the room. Large chunks of the offline reactor were exposed or otherwise dismantled, as the team had been repairing or upgrading various systems of the world-changing prototype power source. Jack had designed many of the reactor's subsystems, but he'd never seen it laid so bare. He was fascinated. Olivia told him, in great detail, all the various parts she had physically swapped out, and what was planned for the coming months. Her level of knowledge and her enthusiasm for learning was genuinely heartwarming to Jack. They nerded out, together, over the machine, and Jack suddenly felt that he was in the presence of a kindred spirit. His anxiety toward her was giving away to affection.

Jack looked at his watch, and frowned. "Olivia, it's getting late. We should probably get out of here before the night crew comes in to clean up."

"I know," she said, sighing. Still pressed against her chest, he felt her exhalation as her massive chest sunk a full foot.

"I wish I could just be this big, all the time," she said, with defeat in her voice. "But these stupid collars..."

"I think the military might have some problems with that," he said, unsure of where she was going with this.

"Ha, yeah you're right. But I don't want to be big for everybody. Just for you."

He looked up at her, and she caressed his head with one finger. "I'm not sure what you mean," Jack said.

"There are a couple special control collars around here, Dr. Jack. They're not used very often."

He knew exactly where she was going with this. Those collars reduce their wearer down to an inch. They weren't considered a threat by management, so they didn't have as many safeguards as the standard control collars. They could be taken offsite without any restriction. And she was right. They were almost never used. No one would notice if one was missing. Jack knew the ins and outs of the collars better than most, as they were mostly his own design. But what she was proposing wasn't just against company policy, it was actually illegal. Shrunken people were only permitted in very, VERY specific circumstances.

"That could get me fired," he protested.

"I want to be big for you," she insisted. Jack wondered if he even had a choice in the matter. She might just slap a collar on him, but she certainly couldn't keep him that way. He could always take the collar off. At least he'd be physically safe at a smaller size. His reduced particle matrix would be denser and more resilient to physical harm. But this was still crazy.

"Just for tonight?" Jack asked sheepishly. He blushed, knowing he should never have even entertained her impulse.

She pet him, every stroke of her finger making his heart flutter. "Please." She didn't answer his question, and she wasn't asking any more of her own. This was a command. You're doing it.

"I will."

She lowered him to the ground, and he made for the cabinet holding the reduction collars. His hands started to tremble again, as he withdrew one of the collars. "This is crazy this is crazy this is crazy," he muttered to himself, putting the collar about his neck, and snapping it closed.

High above, Olivia watched her captive. She reached for her own collar, ready to take it off the instant he activated his. "Do it," she asserted, and he hit the button. She removed her collar, and they both reduced in size. In a matter of seconds, though Olivia returned to her height of 5'11", she appeared to Jack to be much larger than before. She walked over to him, and stopped just before him. He was barely taller than her big toes, which were positioned only a few tiny paces away from him. He looked up at her, and nearly fainted with awe. She was big before, but now she was a goddess. 

Olivia reached into her pocket, and withdrew an elastic string. Kneeling down, she extended an empty palm, which the little man climbed onto. He looked curiously at the string in her other hand. 

"I want to wear you on my way home," she said. Her intentions were becoming more clear. "Is that okay?"

He nodded, and she smiled with approval. Olivia rested the little man against her right ankle, brought the string around it, and gently tied each of his extended arms into both ends of the string. He was her anklet now, dangling slightly about her foot. She faced him inwards, so that the entire drive home he would be buried face first into her skin. The scent of her foot was intoxicating. A day's worth of sweat ascended from her flip flop. He was in heaven. 

She hummed a carefree tune as she walked back to her car with her little prize bound about her foot. But otherwise, she was very quiet. It was like Jack wasn't even there at all, and she was alone. She didn't even acknowledge him on the drive home; not a word was spoken in his direction. Instead, she made some calls to friends on her cellphone, idly ignoring the little man. Perhaps she was doing this on purpose. Maybe she wanted him to feel less like a person and more like an object; just something she possessed. Would she possess others? Is he just the first of her collection? Jack grew nervous again at the thought. He wasn't even sure he minded if that was the case. 

But he did mind something. Bound as he was, with each arm stretched helplessly, Jack was unable to remove his collar even if he wanted to. In fact, he was once again entirely at her mercy, but this time the situation was even more hopeless. If she wanted, she could just keep him like this, forever. His heartbeat and breathing intensified. He started to panic. This really was a crazy, terrible, awful idea that she lured him into, and now he was hers. 

The car stopped, and Olivia got out. Jack's body swayed back and forth like he was riding the world's biggest swing, as Olivia walked to her apartment door. She entered the living room and plopped onto the couch, propping her feet up on a coffee table. She leaned forward to inspect her new prize, who was now trembling with renewed fear. 

"Shhh Doctor Jack, relax," she said, paying attention to him for the first time in nearly an hour. She caressed him again with one finger. "After all, you're my new favorite thing." So he was just a thing now.

"Olivia, I- I want you to untie me, please!" he shouted.

"It's okay, Doc. You're safe with me. My roommates are camping for the weekend so it's just you and me."

He didn't even realize it was Friday. And Monday is a holiday. For the next three days he's hers, and no one will even notice he's missing. He gulped, wishing he'd taken up meditation or something, ANYTHING, years ago, to help him cope with his anxiety. And as for her roommates, what if he was discovered by one of them? What if they came back early? Would they rescue him or make his situation worse? Stupid Jack, stupid stupid stupid. He wanted to cry, feeling duped by this young girl barely out of her teens.

"Oh okay, I'll untie you. I can always wear you later. You might even want me to," she said, gently undoing his binds. He dropped to the coffee table, and put both hands on his collar, ready to remove it. Olivia frowned slightly, but then chuckled, knowing she still had control of the situation. She wiggled her toes suggestively just before the shrunken doctor.

"Now," she said, with a cocky, knowing expression, "What exactly did you do with my sock?"