- Text Size +

"I took your sock home with me," Jack admitted, unable to avert his gaze at her wiggling toes. She rewarded his answer by moving her left foot closer to him, gently caressing his head with her big toe.

"Then what happened?" she asked, calmly, but without a hint of her earlier friendliness. From the moment he shrank, her demeanor had changed, as if in her sight Jack had diminished in every sense of the term. 

"I slept in it," he said, grabbing the toe and kissing it. No point in hiding the truth now. 

"Just the one night?" she continued.

"No," he answered, now licking the toe. He relished its slightly salty, slightly bitter taste. Olivia had spent the entire day laboring in a hot room, and he could taste just how badly her feet were in need of a clean wash. He liked it.

"The whole week then?" she kept pressing.

"No," he responded, attempting to move to the next toe, but instead finding his entire body squeezed between her big and long toes. He was trapped again.

"Why not?" she inquired.

"It's too small. Probably already normal sized by now," he said. Olivia squeezed the little man between her toes then released him.

"Take your clothes off," she commanded.

"Uh... That's umm.." he was getting really nervous again. The last time he was fully naked in front of a woman didn't end well. He could already feel the echoes of that shame.

"I want to see something," she said, with genuine inquisitiveness. Jack wasn't in much position to resist her wishes. He stripped, slowly, leaving his boxers only. Olivia shook her head and smiled.

"Not good enough," she said. He shyly dropped his boxers too, covering his nakedness with his hands. Her big toe gently pushed his arms apart, and he blushed, fully exposed.

"Well well, look at this," she said, delicately touching the tip of his erect penis with her big toe. "I'm impressed, little guy." Jack groaned reflexively. With Olivia's other foot, she lifted his clothing and set them aside.

"Why haven't these grown back yet?" she asked, eyeing them suspiciously. "They're away from the collar."

"That's not how it works, really. Removing the collar or..." he drifted off for a moment to kiss her feet, then regaining his focus, "doing anything it prohibits is more like..." he lost himself again in her feet, caressing and licking them, then, "pulling a t...trigger that instantly returns you to normal size," he explained, completely sure that he should not have said any of that. The parameters of the control collars were a well-kept secret, especially to their users. Aspects of the E Reactor also had hidden potential, but it was only theoretical. Jack prayed Olivia didn't know about any of that. "It nullifies the macro-matter particles that enlarged your body in the first place, cascading reality back into its proper proportions... Did they teach you about macro-matter and micro-matter in your classes?"

"A little," Olivia said, stimulating Jack's cock with her big toe. "So if there's a way to take the collar off without... pulling the trigger, then..." she said, gesturing with her hand for him to complete the sentence.

"You just sort of go back to your normal size, but it takes time. And the longer your size was altered..." He hesitated to finish the sentence, but Olivia offered some incentive. Her toe started rubbing his cock, bringing him close, but not quite to completion. "...The longer it'll take to return to normal, hnggh.." he said, releasing his miniscule seed. Stupid, Jack. Stupid stupid stupid. They're not supposed to know these things.

She reached for a tube of lotion and squirted some in a pile next to him. Then, with raised eyebrows, she signaled with her eyes for him to go to work on her feet. He did so, plunging hands into the moisturizer, and rubbing it against her monolithic soles. He was so small beneath them, but she did her best to prop them up against the sides of the coffee table, sliding them up and down as needed so he could reach the desired spots. Neither of them said a word for several minutes. Jack could tell Olivia was deep in thought. So he went about his task, almost wanting to cry at the majesty of her feet.

After some time, Olivia offered the tiny man even more incentive to answer her questions. She took him into her palm, and started rubbing him gently against her moistened soles. She pressed his body deep into the balls of her feet, and planted his face firmly into each toe.

"Dr. Jack," she said softly, withdrawing the little man from her foot flesh, "if you were small for a really long time... Like, let's say a year. How long would it take for you to return to normal size?"

"I don't know. Nobody does," he admitted, and against his better judgment, elaborated. "Truth be told, after so long it could just be permanent. Nobody's ever been size-altered for more than a few days, after all."

Once again, she was deep in thought, and Jack had a bad feeling about the nature of her questions. Maybe giving him the enlarged sock served some dual purpose of luring him in while also testing the limits of enlargement and the effects of the collar. Olivia was like an animal searching for weaknesses in her cage. Clever girl. Jack put the thought out of his mind for the time being. Olivia deposited him back on the table to finish his task.

He patted her right foot to signal he was done with it. She examined his work closely. "You missed a spot. On the heel," she said, now sounding bossy and dismissive. She put her foot back down before him, clearly unsatisfied with the quality of his labor. He felt like a total failure, just a stupid, useless little man. She deserves better than this. She's perfect. He grabbed another handful of moisturizer and returned to his task, this time ensuring total quality. Her heel was a little rougher than the rest of her sole, and needed the extra attention anyway. He could tell she was an athlete or at least a jogger. Probably on her feet quite a bit.

"Good. Have you ever painted a girl's toes before?" she asked, her tone implying certainty that he had not.

"No.. No I haven't," he stammered, like an idiot.

"Well it's very hard work. I don't think you can do it." But she wasn't saying that with any apparent cruelty or judgment. It seemed almost like she was challenging him.

"I'll do my absolute best... Olivia," he said her name with total reverence. 

"Hmph," she grunted, skeptically. From a nearby end table, she withdrew her nail supplies. She tore a piece of a cotton ball into a more manageable size for Jack, and poured nail polish remover into an old bottle cap on the table. She handed him the cotton ball, and placed her toes on the edge of the table.

"Well this is the hard part. You need to strip the old paint first. You'll probably collapse from exhaustion before you finish, but maybe you'll save me some effort for when I have to finish your job."

Something about Olivia telling Jack that maintaining her feet to perfection was "his job" turned him on even more. This was his exclusive lot in life. His entire existence in this world had been reduced to providing pedicures to this goddess. He accepted the challenge, grabbing the cotton ball and getting to work. He scrubbed each toenail thoroughly, occasionally returning to the bottle cap to refill on nail polish remover. She was right, it was physically taxing. He stopped to catch his breath, and looked upwards at his goddess. She wasn't even paying attention. Olivia was texting on her phone and idly chewing bubble gum, with the occasional "POP" of a bubble.

She stopped texting. "Finished already?" she said, without looking up from her phone.
"No, just taking a quick breather," he said between deep huffs of air. He tried to laugh to make it all seem so funny and cool, but Olivia didn't seem impressed. She shook her head very slightly, then resumed texting. 

A second scrubbing of each toe. There was still paint left behind, but it wasn't much. Just little flecks here and there, especially buried in the little corners where the nails met her skin. He was so exhausted, and they really didn't look that bad, surely. Jack decided he was finished, and felt quite satisfied with his work. Sensing that he was done, Olivia finally looked up from her phone. She took one foot in hand, and inspected only the nail on her big toe closely. She didn't even have to move on to the rest. She looked annoyed.

"Nope. No," she shook her head with disapproval. "I'll have to do this myself." She yanked the cotton ball from Jack's tiny hands, and finished his job for him. He'd never felt more defeated, and he wasn't even halfway through his task. Having removed all the last traces of paint from her nails, Olivia chose a new color, sky blue, and went about painting the toenails to perfection. She started with her big toe, but glanced up at a very tiny, very hurt Jack Perry. He sulked on the coffee table, averting his eyes from the goddess who he didn't deserve to serve. 

"Hey," she said, and he cast a pathetic look back in her direction. "You'll do better next time." She didn't smile or frown, and Jack couldn't tell if she was annoyed with him or not. But her words made his heart flutter again with hope and encouragement. Next time! There would be a next time! He beamed with irrepressible joy, and he almost thought he caught a subtle smirk on Olivia's otherwise commanding face. 

"In the meantime," she said, setting the paint bottle down and getting up from the couch. As she walked across the room, Jack heard her say back to him, "I'll give you a job I think you can finish." She came back, plopping her flip flops on either side of Jack. He stared at both of them, unsure of what to do next.

"They're dirty. I want them cleaned." She picked up the bottle and resumed painting her nails. Five seconds passed and she sensed Jack hadn't moved. Further instruction was required. She looked up at him, eyelids heavy with annoyance. "Use your tongue."

Jack didn't need to be told twice. He hopped on her right flip flop, scurried to the depression left by her big toe, and dropped to his knees. He breathed deeply at the still-damp spot where her toe had been. It was even ranker than the sock bestowed on him by the goddess. He trembled, feeling fully aroused and fully pathetic. He went about his task, licking the entirety of the toe depression. Then he moved to the next. Each toe being smaller than the last gave him artificial hope that he might finish this job expeditiously, but this of course wasn't the case. He moved on to the large area left behind by the ball of her foot. Sweat had soaked deeply into the material, and he could taste the salt of it; feeling its dampness in his hands and feet as he crawled along the surface. But he was still starting to slow down; the job was proving too big. 

Olivia saw his pace slowing, and issued a rebuke. The flip flop's surface beneath Jack went dark as Olivia's foot was brought over his head. Then, with a swift but gentle motion, she slid her foot into the flip flop, and pressed Jack deep into her sole. She then started to paint the toenails on that foot, not releasing any pressure until she'd finished her job. Jack, totally unable to move, was humbled by her power.

When she'd finished, she closed up the paint bottle, and plopped inch-high Jack onto one hand. She brought him close to her face, and smiled. All traces of her earlier bossiness were gone.

"Do you like it when I make you feel small?" she asked. She seemed more vulnerable now, less in charge. Jack nodded, mouth slightly agape. "Good," she continued. "I kinda had a feeling when I first met you. Like, that you were the um.." she searched for the right word, "...submissive type." Jack had never thought of himself using quite that word, but it did make some sense. "The first time I grew big I was like, 'I gotta get my hands on Dr. Jack! He's gonna love this!' And then when I didn't hear from you I got really worried but... Well now we're here and..."

She brought him right up to her lips. "I'm glad I make you happy." She kissed him, pressing his tiny body fully into her lips. She held him back for a moment, observing the state of euphoria he was in. Then, she placed him on an open palm, and gave him one big lick. Then another. Then a third. His entire body was coated in her spit. He came, and her massive tongue undulated and slithered over his cock.

"I can keep making you feel small, if that's what you want," she offered. Jack nodded, still catching his breath and wiping spit out of his face.

"Even smaller than before?" she asked, unsure how far to press the act. Jack nodded again, and Olivia smiled, pleased to oblige his wishes.

"Good," she said, her voice gaining an authoritative quality. "Because you did a very bad job with everything I asked of you. Couldn't even finish my flip flops. Pathetic. You even taste pathetic. I'll rectify that." She played the perfect entitled, bossy bitch, and Jack was already fully aroused again. She noticed, and resisted a satisfied smirk. She carried him into the bathroom, and looked at herself in the mirror, tiny man in hand. She shook her head. "You're not small enough. But we'll fix that soon. First, you need a bath."

She plopped him roughly on the bathroom counter. Olivia picked up her toothbrush, squeezed toothpaste onto its bristles, and began to brush her teeth. Having worked up a decent foam in her mouth, she snatched the little man, held him aloft, and pushed him straight into her mouth. Lost in a mixture of toothpaste suds and Olivia's saliva, Jack scrambled to find any surface he could cling to for safety, but there was none. Olivia made sure to swish him about, careful to avoid beating him with a giant toothbrush. She withdrew the brush for good, and in the darkness, Jack could hear the muffled sounds of Olivia rinsing the toothbrush in the sink, and her closing the sink's drain. Then, Jack was thrust outward, past her lips and straight into the sink, resting at the bottom in a pile of Olivia's spit.

She turned on the sink, and picked up his tiny body, bringing it into the spout of water. Between thumb and forefinger, she delicately scrubbed the remaining paste off poor Jack, rinsing him clean. Then she tossed him in a hand towel to dry off, and left him sitting on the counter.

"If you take that collar off, can it shrink you again?" she asked.

"Um.. Y-yeah. It's got uh... Several charges," Jack stammered, struggling to his feet.

"Good. I'm going to be outside the door. Do whatever bathroom stuff you need, then shrink back down," she commanded. "When we're together like this, I don't ever want to see you big." 

She stepped outside, closing the door behind her. After several minutes, the door opened slightly from within. A few more seconds went by, and Jack emerged, just as small as he was the last time she saw him. Olivia was sitting at the edge of her bed, watching makeup tutorials on her phone. She glanced in his direction, put down her phone, and walked toward him. She picked him up, and brought him once more into the bathroom and onto the counter. Sitting on one corner of the counter was a small blue box, which Olivia opened. With her free hand, she snatched up little Jack, and tossed him into the box. 

He landed on what felt like a pile of rough stones, metal, and string. It was Olivia's jewelry, and Jack knew he'd just been added to the collection. Without a word, she closed the lid, latching it shut, and sealing him in darkness.