- Text Size +

Jack didn't sleep much. For hours he laid awake, trying to make sense of his life in the present. Olivia, near as Jack could figure, wanted so desperately to please him that she roleplayed quite expertly the bossy bratty bitch, playing on his desire to be subordinated. He wondered what else she might roleplay for him. A queen? A goddess? Did she actually love him or was she just infatuated? And why? Why him? Why is she interested in him at all? Her fondness for him seemed sincere, but she was also obviously pumping him for information on size manipulation that she is not supposed to know. Maybe she just has a curious mind, Jack told himself. He took comfort in that notion. 

Anyway, what's the harm in telling her these things? There isn't anything she could do alone with the knowledge that would cause serious trouble. Jack blinked, his eyes looking outward in the black interior of his tiny prison. Well. There was that one thing that she could do. But she would never do it. Besides, she doesn't even know what it was. And she won't know, because he won't tell her. A couple years ago he wrote a paper about it. About that thing. But nobody really read it. And the few who did thought it was all bullshit and couldn't happen. Then management got upset and told him to stop talking about it, so he won't talk about it, and nobody else will either. She won't ever know.

He closed his eyes, not that it made a difference, and finally fell asleep. Just as he had done since the day he met Olivia, he dreamed of her once more. This time he dreamed the Earth was dangling from a chain, a tiny ornament of Olivia's anklet. But the planet looked cheap and plastic, like something she just picked up at a store on a whim. All the people on the planet's surface existed for her pleasure, but they were so insignificant she probably didn't even notice they were there. They were all about to be replaced anyway, as Olivia started grasping stars and fashioning them into jewels that sparkled like no other. The star jewelry grew brighter and brighter, until all Jack could see was light.

Things started coming back into focus, and he saw Olivia's giant face looking down at him. She was beaming with glee at her prize. Jack blinked several times, still not sure if he was awake or in a dream. He felt pretty uncomfortable, and his back was sore from sleeping on... Her jewelry. He was still in that damn box. Yup, he's awake.

"Good morning Doctor Jack!" Olivia said in a sing-song voice. She reached in and grabbed him, then rested him in an upturned palm, petting his head with one finger. He felt like a hamster. She held him at level with her belly. He buried his face affectionately into her white pajama top. Olivia stared at their reflection in the mirror, comparing her size to his.

"Every girl should have a little Jack," a she said, giggling. He grew erect at the thought. 

"Oh! Hey!" she said, suddenly remembering something. "I know you kinda like it when I'm um... Like, a bitch to you, buuuuuut..." She raised him to level with her face, her giant blue globes of eyes sparkled down at him. "I just can't be a meanie today! It's your birthday! Happy birthday!" She waved her free hand around and danced a little at her hips.

"Oh, thank you... But how did you know that?" Jack said, completely puzzled and a little weirded out.

"We-e-e-lllll," Olivia began, sheepishly, "Your clothes grew back to normal size overnight, and I mi-i-i-i-ight have looked at your drivers license. It's a cute photo of you actually! You should do your hair longer like it used to be! Also, your middle name is Melvin?? That's so dorky I love it! Anyway the clothes you were wearing yesterday - not my fave," she said, scrunching her nose. "So I was thinking we could go shopping today! Maybe get you some cute clothes that you can wear to our picnic later! You'll be like my cute little dress up doll!"

"It won't work. The clothes won't shrink," Jack said.

"Huh? Use your collar, silly," Olivia teased, poking his collar gently with a fingernail.

"No, it doesn't work like that," Jack responded with a touch of frustration. He really didn't want to get into the details but knew he'd have to.

"But you said it had multiple charges," Olivia whined.

"It has one charge of micro-matter, which it saturated into my body and what I was wearing," Jack explained. "But that does nothing if the micro-matter isn't activated. The collar emits a field which activates or deactivates the matter, which in turn reduces my size or returns me to my regular size. That's really all it does after the initial dose of micro-matter."

"Huh? So will your old clothes shrink if you put them back on?" Olivia put a finger to her lips, trying to process.

"Yes."

"Hmm.." She went quiet for a little bit, her eyes moving back and forth subtly. Once again, she was looking for vulnerabilities in the system, Jack thought. It occurred to him that she may even have offered to go shopping just to find out if the collar could shrink anything new at this point.

"That must be why they only allow us to eat what was enlarged with us, like granola bars in our pockets and stuff," she speculated.

"Yep."

"Hmmm..." Olivia took Jack's head between her thumb and forefinger and gently rubbed both sides of his head. "Doctor Jack.. How long will your body have micro-matter in it?"

"As long as I'm alive."

"And me?"

"You'll have macro-matter in your system as long as you're alive." Stupid Jack, stupid stupid stupid. She really really wasn't supposed to know that. 

"What if..." she started, then paused, trying to think the question through. "What if I got dosed with macro-matter, and then micro-matter. Do they just fizzle each other out?"

"No. They're repellant particles. Once one is in your system it's there forever. There's nothing you can do about it. You will never be able to shrink to my size and I will never be able to grow to giant size."

More pondering. She was really chewing on this. "So the collars have one shot of grow or shrink particles... But use some sort of field to make them work..."

"Activator field, or just Activator, is what we call it."

"...Okayyy.. Is it the same field for big collars and little collars?"

"Yes."

"Then how come my hand isn't getting bigger just by holding you?"

"Because the collar has shrunk and the field it's emitting is very weak to your scale."

Olivia's eyes went wide and her mouth popped open with surprise, as if she just had the greatest revelation of her life. "What if-"

Jack cut her off immediately. "This collar," he said, grabbing it with one hand, "won't make you big. It is infused with micro-matter. If you went out and wore it today, and turned on the activator, it would shrink, you would grow, and your head would pop off. Bang!"

"FUCK!" Olivia said, startling Jack with her sudden display of anger. She closed her eyes and gathered her emotions, then calmed down.

"I guess I can't blame you for trying," Jack said with a nervous laugh. "But we've never had an unauthorized giant growth, especially offsite."

Olivia frowned pensively.

"But if anyone can do it," Jack said, already feeling stupid for the encouragement he was about to give, "it's you."

"Awwwww," Olivia was glowing from his praise, "That means everything coming from you, Doctor Jack." She kissed him, then held his body snugly against her stomach. "It will be me. I'm pretty smart. A lot of people don't think so but I really am."

He believed her. Olivia was one of the cleverest people he'd ever met. Jack wasn't quite sure why she was so eager to break the rules and flaunt her giant growth in public though. Perhaps just to prove it could be done, he hoped.

She looked again at herself and her tiny prize in the mirror with pride. Whatever she was thinking, she kept to herself. More scheming, no doubt. 

"Well little Jack, can you eat anything normal when you're my tiny adorable man?"

"Yeah, it should be fine."

"Good! Because I think it's time for birthday cake!"

Jack looked at the digital clock sitting on the bathroom counter. It was 10 AM. He must have slept much later than he thought, having no sunlight to wake up to. Olivia had the time to run to the store and pick up... What? A full-sized birthday cake? Hmm.

Olivia carried him to the kitchen and set him down on the kitchen table. 

"Close your eyes!" she said, cheerily. He closed them. In a few moments, he felt something set down in front of him. "Okay now open them!" Olivia said. Jack opened his eyes.

Before Jack sat a chocolate cupcake with icing, and a single flaming candle. "Make a wish!" Olivia said. Jack made one, but he was far too small to blow out the candle. As he blew, the candle barely even noticed he was there. Olivia chuckled, and blew it out for him. "Did you wish for me to be giant?" she asked, almost pleadingly.

"Umm.. Not quite... More like, empress of the universe," Jack said, blushing.

"Oh. Wow. Okay then. Um. Hope you get your wish there little guy," Olivia feigned disapproval. "Better eat your cake, shortstuff."

Jack scooped one handful of icing, and did his best to gobble it down. It was a pathetically small, almost unnoticeable dent he'd made in the icing, but it was enough to fill him up immediately.

"Ummm, I'm full," he said, embarrassed.

"Good! Then I get the rest." Olivia picked up the cupcake and delicately licked the edges of the icing. "Mmmm, my favorite part. Sure you don't want some more?" she teased him. Jack shook his head, but Olivia had other plans. 

She picked him up, and dropped him into the icing. Then she used his body as a scoop, holding onto his feet, collecting icing, then depositing his body into her mouth. She licked and sucked, just barely keeping his body from going completely into her mouth by holding onto his feet. The sensation of Olivia's tongue probing Jack's tiny body was powerfully erotic. He came, uncontrollably, and his miniscule seed was washed down her gargantuan gullet. Having licked away all the sweetness, Olivia removed the morsel from her mouth, still sucking at his body until it was removed completely from her lips.

"Olivia... That was-" 

"I'm not finished," she interjected. "Big people eat a lot more than little people, after all." She pushed him back down into the icing, gathering another scoop. "And you better be nice to us big people, because with all that icing, you taste really really good. It'd be a shame if-" she broke off, biting her lip, and casting a suggestive look at the shrunken doctor. Then, very slowly, she brought him closer to her mouth. Just as slowly, she opened it, very widely, revealing to Jack the same horror that he saw in his dream. Her monstrous tongue curled upward, beckoning him to come inside. Her white teeth glistened, menacingly sharp or large enough to chew the little man into a pasty pulp. Just as Jack's heart started beating with fear, in he went, back into the girl's maw. But this time she didn't hold on to his legs, and he was once again swished about her mouth while she tasted him to satisfaction. When finished, she spit him onto the palm of her hand. 

"You look like a sloppy mess, Doctor Snack. Oops, I mean Jack!" Olivia giggled, pleased with the new nickname. "I better get you something to dry off with."

She walked off, and returned, with her cellphone in one hand and a pair of gray panties in the other. Olivia idly dropped the panties on top of Jack. "These really need to go through the wash but you seem to have a thing for my dirty laundry, sooo have at it," she said, reading texts on her phone.

Olivia was right. Jack wrapped himself completely in the fabric, and deeply inhaled her body odor. It was the scent of love, he thought. He might never take off that stupid control collar. Maybe he'd just let Olivia keep him forever like this. There was nowhere else he'd rather be than with her.

"Oh.. Umm... We may want to get your clothes back on," Olivia said, replying to texts.

"Why?" Jack asked.

"I guess it was raining pretty bad and my roommates are coming back from their camping-" Olivia stopped, hearing the front door open.