- Text Size +

A few days ago, Jack Perry did something a more neutral observer might have described as "slightly creepy." Unable to fully distract himself from thoughts of Olivia, he made a quick trip to Human Resources. He explained to the department head that he would like a copy of every growth intern's file. The move was unusual, but Jack made a reasonable case that he wanted to verify that the team was up to snuff, because this year's summer maintenance of the E Reactor was a particularly demanding project. The act was just a ploy to learn more about Olivia, but asking for her file alone would raise too much suspicion. Thus, he gathered all twelve.

The files were intricately detailed. Applicants for the internship were scrutinized closely to weed out corporate spies or saboteurs. He learned a great deal about Olivia, where she grew up, her family life, finally learning her last name. Jack started to paint a picture in his mind about what motivated her, but too many pieces were still missing. More on that later. 

He didn't really have much interest in the other files, but one caught his notice. It was five times the thickness of the others. Whoever that girl was gave the author of those documents a lot to write about. Interesting. Jack flipped the beige folder open.

ELEKTRA APOLLONIA STAVROPOULOS. There's a mouthful. Beside her name was a photo. She was beautiful, to say the very least. But not at all soft and approachable like Olivia. There was a roughness to this girl that Jack gleaned from her cocky smile and indifferent gaze. Her hair was black and curly. Her nose, though otherwise straight, had a noticeable crook in the middle, almost as if it had been broken once or twice and never healed right. Her eyes were dark, hidden under thick eyelashes beneath stern eyebrows. Her skin was olive. All her features were sharp and angled, but very striking. She was clearly of Mediterranean descent. A further read revealed her parents were native Greeks. She's 6'2". Jack's eyebrows raised with surprise. Wow.

Jack read on. Elektra had been a growth intern twice before this summer. Once, five years ago, at the age of 19. She returned again last year, and now for this summer. Sometimes interns returned if they proved useful and were still finishing up their schooling, but Elektra never went to college. Curious. Notes from her hiring manager indicated that she had mechanical aptitudes way above and beyond what the other girls possessed. She's not a scientist or an engineer, she's a mechanic, and a good one. Moreover, she had an impressive physique, and proved to be the best workhorse of every team she's been on. Evidently she had been pumping iron inbetween internships, because management had to sign waivers to allow her to work this year. All that muscle mass has made her far too heavy for the traditional physical requirements of the internship. She must be really good at her job if they signed off on that exception.

But her brief tenure wasn't without some controversy. She was openly bisexual, with, (the report used very obscurantist language to describe this) voracious sexual appetites. Some of her coworkers complained last year that working with such a girl violated the underlying purpose of the "Girls Locker Room." Elektra threatened a discrimination lawsuit and the complaints went away. But as it turns out, Elektra was the initial reason why men weren't allowed in the reactor room in the first place! When she was 19, a male coworker allegedly made a pass at her while she was enlarged, and she accidentally stepped on him and broke his leg. Subsequent interviews have disputed whether it was an accident or not, and the man insisted that he never made any pass at her, but instead that she threatened to crush him because, as she allegedly said at the time, 'men are insects.' The file contained a few more complaints and violations, including a record of a night she spent in jail for disorderly conduct. No political or religious affiliations, though she participated in several anti-men, radical feminist protests. Snapshots of her social media accounts revealed even more anti-men propaganda. Jack shivered at the thought of being at her mercy when she's enlarged. Who the hell keeps hiring this girl if she's so much trouble? He closed the file.

Olivia sat suspiciously still at her kitchen table, with an icingless cupcake and a blown-out birthday candle set in the middle. Beneath the table, pinned between Olivia's thighs, Jack tried his best to make out what was happening above. Despite the peril of his situation, he really was quite happy being jammed between her crossed legs. They were heavy, but soft and warm, even inviting. They made him feel safe. He heard two pairs of footsteps. One was light and upbeat, walking with a jovial cadence. The other was noticeably heavier, but not sloppy like a man's gait.

"Ollie, why is there men's clothing in our living room?" said a female voice. It was a little deep, but also sultry and confident.

"Well I can't let you two have all the fun!" Olivia said, sounding coy.

"You could always have fun with us," said another voice, much sweeter and lighter than the first.

"Yeah well.. I'm not really into other girls. No offense, Ginger," Olivia said apologetically.

"Standing offer!" the sweeter voice said. Curious. There wasn't a girl named Ginger in the files. Maybe it's a nickname, Jack guessed. Or she's placed in a different internship program.

"Ginger, would you be a dear and look around for this mystery man?" the deeper voice said.

"I'll find him!" Ginger said, and light footsteps skipped into the distance.

A chair slid out from under the table, and a body rested heavily into it. Jack could hear strong fingers tapping the table impatiently. The two girls sat in silence for several minutes.

"Somebody's birthday?" the slightly deep voice said, breaking the silence.

"Oh... Ummm..." Olivia searched for an explanation, forgetting about the cupcake.

"I didn't find anyone!" Ginger yelled in the distance.

"Where did this mystery man go? Your boyfriend doesn't need to hide from us," the deeper voice said, trying to sound comforting.

"Elektra, I-" Olivia began. 

Elektra! It was her! Jack's anxiety kicked into full swing. Elektra! That man-hating, man-crushing, hulking beast of a girl is here! He wasn't safe inbetween Olivia's legs, or anywhere else for that matter! "ELEK-" he peeped reflexively, stopping himself immediately. But it was too late. The voice modulators on his collar amplified his shrunken voice to an audible level in the room, albeit slightly muffled through Olivia's thighs.

The larger girl pushed back her chair and stood up, starting to walk around the table toward Olivia.

"Ollie, this is a little weird," she said, inching closer.

"Elektra! Just stay back!" Olivia pleaded.

"I'll do it!" Elektra said.

"Don't! Please!" Olivia begged, with fear in her voice. 

Had Elektra hurt Olivia before? Jack's anxiety was turning rage. "Don't hurt her!" he screamed, but he was too late, and Elektra was upon her, tickling Olivia and making her giggle uncontrollably while her body spasmed.

"Hahahaha stop it! Please!" Olivia struggled to say. Her legs jerked out and uncrossed, revealing a tiny Jack, wearing Olivia's panties as a makeshift robe.

Jack, now free from Olivia's thighs, looked upward with bewilderment at Elektra's awesome physique. She wasn't a bodybuilder like he expected, but instead was a devout CrossFit enthusiast. Her muscles were tight and efficient, yet wielded incredible power. Her shoulders rippled out from under her forest green tank top. Greek lettering was tattooed across one bulging bicep, while her other arm had a full sleeve tattoo. Her breasts were quite a bit smaller than Olivia's generous bosom, two casualties of her athleticism. Hands still around Olivia's waist, Elektra stared back down at Jack, speechless with utter disbelief. Olivia looked down too, completely unsure what to do next. Then the third girl approached and stared down at Jack. She was a redhead with distinctive Irish heritage. Jack hadn't seen her in the files.

Elektra let out a laugh, and slowly reached down, taking Jack into her right hand. She squeezed. Not enough to hurt but just enough to let Jack know she was totally in control.

"Ollie, you bitch!" she said, laughing. "You absolute mad crazy bitch! Are you kidding me?! What. IS. THIS?!"

Olivia decided to play it cool. "Oh, you know. Just a little something I picked up."

"I want one," Elektra said, not averting her eyes from Jack for even a second. "Hell, I want ALL of them. Jesus!" Elektra paused, and her smile grew even wider, as she imagined all the things she could do with a little man. "God. I could even eat little men after every workout. Do you know how much protein these little guys have? Fuck!" She patted her stomach and licked her lips.

"Would you eat little ol' me?" Ginger asked, nuzzling Elektra in the shoulder. The redhead was nearly a full foot shorter than the statuesque Elektra.

"No, doll," Elektra grinned, grabbing Ginger's head and holding her close. "I'd shrink you and use you for my personal vibrator."

"Ooh!" Ginger vibrated gleefully for effect.

"Take your collar off, little guy. Ginger's about to go spelunking," Elektra commanded, squeezing again.

"I'm not done playing with him yet," Olivia said, still sitting at the table, trying to act indifferent. She took a bite of the cupcake to prove how nonchalant she was, but it wasn't convincing. The adrenaline in her body made it very difficult for her to commit to swallowing the bite she'd been chewing for way too long.

"Yeah? And how exactly do you play with him?" Elektra prodded.

"Well... He seems to like feet," Olivia said, inspecting her fingernail polish. Not a care in the world. If she freaks out, it'll probably make everything worse for poor Jack. Elektra seems like the type to feed off of fear.

Elektra smiled wide, flashing her sharp canines. Her eyes could barely be seen under those dark eyelashes, but they remained fixated on her prize. "Maybe he could give me a pedicure. In fact, I could use a bath..." she said, winking at Jack. He had to admit he found her to be very charismatic. Her smile was incredibly sexy, and she carried herself with athletic grace and confidence. Maybe a bath wouldn't be too bad.

"Hey! That's supposed to be my job!" Ginger protested. "I wanna be small!"

"Quit whining, Gin! We'll get you your own collar this week!" Elektra released the redhead from her embrace and pushed her back gently. "Anyway, maybe Ollie will let her little toy give us both a bath."

Olivia stared out the window for a long time, trying to keep her cool. "Sure," she said, after a long, silent deliberation.

"Olivia," Elektra said, grinning triumphantly at the tiny man in her hand, "I could kiss you."