- Text Size +

Olivia fidgeted with the cupcake wrapper, glancing momentarily at tiny Jack, as he was carried away by Elektra. Her eyes held a silent apology.

"Crazy. Just absolutely batshit crazy," Elektra said to herself as she entered the bathroom with the redhead. "The stones on this girl, y'know? Like, I've always wanted to do it, but the balls to actually do it!" Elektra continued, dropping Jack on the edge of the bathtub and turning on the water. She began to strip. "Actually STEALING a shrink collar? Fuck, they'll send you to jail for that shit. That's just fuckin' bold, girl. Real brave! I'm impressed!"

Ginger helped Elektra out of her jeans. "I'm brave too," she said, weakly. Elektra didn't even respond.

Stripped down to her black bra and a black thong, Elektra resembled a giant sculpture of a Greek goddess. Jack trembled in her shadow. Even at his normal size she could squish him like an ant, he thought. Perhaps Elektra was right, and men truly are insects in her presence. She looked down at him without the hostility or resentment he expected, though. Her smile was playful, mischievous, but not in a menacing or dangerous way. She saw how terrified Jack was and used her body language to comfort him. Her eyes said "Don't worry, you're safe, this will be fun." Jack started to calm down a bit. Maybe she wasn't as bad as he gathered from her file. Or maybe she just didn't want him to freak out and take his collar off.

"I've never seen anyone even use the shrinking collar before," she said, eyes fixated on tiny Jack. "Is that the smallest you can get?"

Jack shook his head.

"There a dial or something you can adjust to get smaller?" she continued, raising a suggestive eyebrow.

Jack nodded.

"Then what are you waiting for?" she said, swaying her hips. 

Jack, in total awe of this new goddess, found himself unable to resist her implied command. He reached for a dial on the right side of the collar, and turned it slightly to the left. The activator field increased its effect on the micro-matter in his body, causing them to further reduce the normal atoms they had bonded with. He shrunk, a little more than he expected, unable to actually see the dial as he adjusted it. His surroundings grew to astonishing proportions that Jack's brain was struggling to comprehend. Jack had shrunk to a size that no human being ever had, at least to his knowledge. Exactly what happens to a shrunken human's psychology at this tiny scale was totally unknown. The two girls, now fully nude and impossibly huge in Jack's eyes, stared with bewilderment at the now three-millimeter man. They were actual gods in his eyes. Limitless power to do what they pleased to him. He wished Olivia was here, and he felt ashamed; a heathen worshiping the wrong gods. His ability to perceive reality at human scale was compromised, and now everything was literally mind-blowingly huge. 

"Woah," Elektra nearly whispered, trying to imagine what the world looks like through such tiny eyes. "This is gonna be a long bath."

Ginger bit her lip. The voluptuous redhead could barely contain her jealousy for Jack's position. "Is this what you feel like at work? Like a big god?" she asked Elektra meekly.

"Yeah sort of. But we never get to see little people, not anymore anyway," Elektra responded, reaching one titanic leg over Jack and dipping a long toe into the water. This was the first sight Jack had of her feet, and he quivered at their magnificence. They were considerably larger than Olivia's, and Elektra's toes were long and prehensile. Her sole had a lofty arch to it. Her nails, in need of a fresh coat of paint, were beachy green. Judging by the thick aroma coming off her foot, Jack knew he had his work cut out for him. His jaw slumped open with astonishment.

"We went on a pret-ty long hike yesterday," Elektra said, setting her foot on the rim of the bathtub, right next to Jack. He looked up at the wall of flesh, and dropped to his knees reflexively. This was the foot of a goddess, a foot that ascended into the heavens themselves. Elektra laughed. "You're even smaller next to me than you are to Olivia. I wonder what she would think of that." What indeed.

The two girls fully stripped, revealing their glorious bodies to their miniscule toy. Elektra's ass was two giant mounds of pure muscle. Jack prayed he wouldn't have to contend with that, but then he had a change of heart. He imagined himself being lost inside Elektra's asscrack, as she squeezed her glutes, squishing him into a tiny paste. What a way to go. Quite to his surprise, he came uncontrollably, without even touching himself. More than ever, he felt unworthy of Olivia, having so easily fallen prey to this statuesque titaness. He barely even noticed Ginger, who was softer and thicker than Elektra without being chubby. She was also considerably smaller than Elektra by every measure. Standing next to Elektra would make anyone look inferior. The girls stepped into the bathtub, settling into the hot water.

Elektra, comfortably reclined in the water, extended an upturned finger to the rim of the bathtub. Jack stepped onto her fingernail, utterly eclipsed by just the tip of one finger. She deposited him into a reservoir of some sort. It took him a moment to realize he was swimming in a pool of bathwater that had collected inside her bellybutton. The pool jostled, as Elektra giggled. 

"He can't even make it out of my bellybutton!" she exclaimed, utterly pleased with herself. "God." She sighed. She held Ginger, with one arm around the other's waist. Elektra squeezed the redhead's waist, drawing her closer, and they kissed passionately. "I need this," she said to her smaller lover.

"I do too," Ginger said. "I need to be as small as him..."

Elektra fished Jack out of his pool, and eyed him, now slightly unveiling her contempt. His tiny mind was still dizzy, trying to compute the continentally huge women who beheld him. It was all too much.

"No," Elektra said softly. "I need to be bigger."

She dropped Jack onto her stomach. To him, her abs were the Appalachians. Mountain-sized mounds of flesh stretched as far as he could see in every direction. She held her posture such that the bathwater glistened over her abs without completely submerging them.

"He's too tiny to give you a proper bath," Ginger whispered, nudging Jack with one massive fingernail. 

"Then show him how it's done, Gin," Elektra said, kissing Ginger's cheek and nibbling on her ear. Ginger rose, looming like a dark pink cloud over Jack, then descended, settling between Elektra's spread legs. Her head disappeared over the horizon, and Jack's entire world rose, as Elektra responded to Ginger's sexual stimulation. Ginger's head rose again, over the horizon, but Jack could only see her two dazzling green eyes, and the top of her nose. The rest was obscured by curvature of Elektra's body. Ginger must have been orally pleasing their mutual master. Elektra groaned again, as Ginger expertly licked and tantalized the larger girl's clitoris. Jack was shaking fearfully, as if he was witnessing two entire planets collide and copulate. 

The redhead ascended, and began licking Elektra's long legs. She grabbed her lover's feet, pressing them against her face, kissing and licking, and finally sucking each toe. Her eyes rarely looked away from Jack, defiant to prove that she alone was capable of pleasing the black-haired goddess. Jack's mere presence was an affront to the redheaded goddess, and he would soon be punished for it. Finishing the feet, she waded, on hands and knees, further into the bathtub, straddling Elektra, head aloft over her lover's ripped abs. Ginger gazed down at a terrified speck of a man, and she scowled. Then, to his horror, her planetoid face came closer. The planets collided again, as Ginger began to lick Elektra's abdomen, careful to avoid the tiny man, but getting closer with each lick. Closer, closer still, until Jack knew she would do it. Her colossal tongue was like a tsunami, sweeping Jack away and into her maw.

Jack was trapped in total darkness momentarily, but caught glimmers of light as his environment shook and moved with violent force. She was licking again, pausing only to see if she had successfully deposited Jack where she had intended. After several more licks, she had succeeded. He was free of her mouth, but now stuck to a wrinkled, red surface, running into a gaping chasm. Ginger had left him just on the lips of Elektra's vagina. High above, the redhead stared coldly at the human speck, contemplating what to do with him next.

"That's enough, Gin," Elektra said, still catching her breath. "Don't go pushing him inside of me, it'll be hell trying to fish him outta there."

"He doesn't deserve it," the once sweet, now frighteningly jealous redhead said.

"No man does," Elektra chuckled. "Now be a dear and put him someplace where he won't drown."

A massive finger scooped Jack off Elektra's body, moved an indeterminate distance, and then turned upside down, dropping him. He fell forever downward, into a deep, dark hole. Landing on a semi-soft surface, Jack looked upward at a black column, the bright bathroom light shining down from above. Judging by the thick scent of leather and sweat, he'd been dropped into Elektra's cowboy boot. From the outside, he heard the two girls washing and chatting. Feeling like a brave explorer, he decided to go further into the darkness of the boot, lured by the intense smell of Elektra's feet. Wandering about, he found the sweaty indentation left by the ball of the muscular goddess's left foot. He lay down, face first into the moist leather, ready to live out the rest of his life as a tiny speck for the pleasure of these three girls. His shrunken brain wasn't fully processing just how dangerous Elektra might be.

He heard the distant, muffled noises of a bathtub being drained. The girls dried off, and Elektra's heavy footsteps could be felt walking about the bathroom tile, careful not to step on anything human.

"Where did you put him?" she said.

"I just dropped him by the bathtub," Ginger lied. She must have wanted Elektra to squish him inadvertently under foot. She couldn't know that at Jack's present size, his body could withstand incredible pressures. Elektra continued to search for several minutes, not finding anything. There was a knock at the door.

"Is everything okay in there?" Olivia said from outside the door.

"Yeah! Just... Just fine!" Elektra said, anxious over the loss of her roommate's toy.

"He can just go back to normal size whenever he wants, right?" Ginger asked in hushed tones.

"Yeah.. Little fucker's probably just hiding. Check your clothes. Make sure he didn't sneak into your panties, little perv."

The two girls looked over their clothes thoroughly. Frustrated and empty-handed, with an impatient Olivia standing outside, the two girls gave up and began to dress.

Elektra sighed. "Ollie is NOT going to be happy about this," she said, putting on her right boot. Then Jack felt his world move, shifting slightly upwards. The light from the world outside began to grow dark, as something huge was entering his damp cave. It was Elektra's foot. He was going to experience its glory in full. Elated, he flipped on his back to welcome this otherworldly pleasure. Her vast sole loomed over his body, and then, in an instant, smashed downward, squishing him against the ball of her foot. He was in heaven. Sealed, inescapably, against the foot of this dangerous new goddess.