- Text Size +

Jack Perry was in his tomb. Or he may as well have been. Infinite pressure, applied from infinite pounds of flesh squished his body into the dank sole of Elektra's boot. Even if he had the strength to move, he lacked the will. His speck-sized brain hadn't fully reoriented to its new size, and was subsequently scrambled. It is said that none who look upon the face of God survive. Perhaps their brains explode, unable to contain the witness of such majesty. Jack would very nearly find out if that is indeed true. Pinned beneath a human planet, Jack struggled to comprehend both the power and the beauty of this new goddess who ruled his universe. The odor from her feet was driving him even closer to the brink of madness. He would never leave. And Elektra would own him forever.

He could just barely make out the muffled voices from outside his leathery prison. The three girls were arguing about something. The expansive ground below him drifted away momentarily, as Elektra's continental foot lifted, taking Jack with it. Then the two surfaces collided back together with inconceivable force. She was walking, but not in full stride. Just sort of shuffling delicately about a small area. Elektra, along with the other two girls, were carefully searching the bathroom for Jack's whereabouts. Only one of the three girls knew precisely where he was, and she wasn't telling the others. 

This continued for quite a while, until Jack sought relief from the constant pounding of his body. He had no intentions of leaving Elektra's boot, but he would find a way to make it more habitable. He shimmied one arm near the control collar he wore, and reached for the dial. With the utmost caution, he turned the dial ever so slightly. Jack shrunk again, down to under a millimeter. Far enough down that he would fit comfortably between the ridges of Elektra's footprint. Now he could make her foot a proper home. 

After 30 minutes of searching, Elektra was fed up. "Ginger, I'm through playing. That tiny little thing of a man belonged to our friend, and you lost him. So where the fuck did you put him?" She grabbed Ginger's arm with an unyielding strength.

"Okay okay! Fine! He's in your left boot, okay?!" Ginger pouted. 

Elektra sighed, but chuckled a little too. Despite her annoyance, she found some amusement at the predicament Jack must be in. "Ginger, you dumb slut. Don't play stupid games like that with Ollie's toys," she said, issuing a half-hearted rebuke.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Olivia shouted. Elektra shrugged, sat on the floor, and took off her boot, handing it to Olivia.

"Doctor Jack! Do- Oh Jesus Christ," Olivia pleaded, before jerking her head back, having suddenly caught a whiff of Elektra's boot scent. "Seriously girl, disinfect these sometime."

Elektra didn't respond. She crossed her foot over one leg and began scanning it for signs of life. Finding nothing in the boot and unable to fully see in its darkness, Olivia left to grab a flashlight. In her absence, Elektra thought she spotted a curious speck. "Gin, does this look like something to you?"

Ginger knelt down and peered very closely at Elektra's sole. "Woah."

"It's him?"

"Yeah, I think so! Looks like he shrunk again!" Ginger squinted, trying to make out his human form. "He's... Wow. He's so tiny."

"Yeah... I didn't think they could get that small," Elektra said. "After all, the collars only let us get so large."

Behind them stood Olivia, flashlight in hand, silently listening. "Why is that?"

Elektra jerked her head toward Olivia, surprised by her roommate. "Hey! Check this out!" She motioned with her head toward her foot. Olivia stooped down next to Ginger and stared at the miniscule passenger on Elektra's massive foot.

"You said he likes feet, right?" Elektra said. "Must be pretty happy down there."

Olivia observed the tiny speck, and scowled. He did indeed seem to be having a good time. Such a good time, in fact, he even shrunk himself to amplify just how big this other girl is before him. He never did that for Olivia. She didn't know the powerful shrink-psychosis he was under, but even if she did she might have still felt betrayed. After a brief hesitation, she stood, and walked toward the door. The other two girls looked blankly at her as she walked away.

"Hey! Don't you want your man back?" Elektra shouted after her.

"Just keep him," Olivia said, weakly. Elektra shrugged indifferently, putting her foot back in the boot.

"I wish that was me," Ginger said, pawing Elektra's boot.

"Shut up, Gin."

Alone again, Jack returned at last to his black, humid prison. The landscape shifted and compressed again as Elektra walked, but this time Jack was free from its abuse. He went for a walk of his own, exploring the surface of her sole in a direction he assumed was toward her heel. His assumption proved correct, as he felt the terrain gently slope away from the leather interior of her boot. He was traversing the arch of her foot, but on approach to her heel, he had a change of heart. Jack, in a mindless shrunken lust-fueled stupor, was instinctively guided upwards to explore the rest of his goddess' world-sized body. Another hour of trekking passed, and he made it too the slope of her ankle. Now the long journey upward begins. High above, Jack could hear two divine beings talk amongst themselves, but his fragile, miniscule mind was completely unable comprehend their speech.

His journey continued, and within an hour he had found his way out of her boot. There was a very faint light, but her jeans still shrouded his world. They were tight, shaped by her generously-muscled curves, but there was nowhere near the pressure Jack felt beneath Elektra's foot. With a little more freedom to expand, Jack adjusted his collar, growing to one millimeter. His ascent up Elektra's leg was a little quicker, but he came to a dead stop on her sculpted calf. He felt it flex and release with every earthshaking step the titan-sized girl took. He lay, sprawled out, feeling the hardness and immense power of the muscle beneath the skin, and was humbled by it.

Onward. His destination was now crystal clear in his mind. Must not tarry. He scurried over her glorious hamstrings, kneeling briefly to kiss the expansive olive skin below. Keep going. Wait, stop. Something's happening. The near-black sky above was being ripped away, as if the goddess was lifting the firmament and exposing his world to the light of heaven. His shrink-brain was starting to gain a flicker of wits, and he faintly understood that Elektra had taken off her pants. Time for bed.

The goddess lay face down, exposing Jack's destination on the horizon. She turned out the lights, but the moon illuminated her sculpted glutes, casting a black shadow across the crevasse between. Not much further now. Jack barreled into an all-out sprint toward his target. Sustaining top speed proved easier at a tiny size, and he stopped at nothing until he reached the base of his intended mountain. Before him was the large dome of Elektra's muscled ass. He stopped only for a moment, to appreciate its full size before him. Then he climbed.

The sleeping landscape twitched reflexively at his presence, sensing a tiny irritant. He was knocked off his feet a couple times, but far from deterred. Having reached the top of one mound, he surveyed the world around him. Behind him was where he started, and he took the time to admire the slopes and curves of the miles-long legs he had just traversed. Before him was Elektra's bare backside, running into a curly mass of black hair. Each of her muscle groups cast their own shadows as they gently rippled along her back. To his left he saw Ginger, sleeping beside her partner. Though she was comparatively meeker than Elektra, Jack instinctively felt afraid, recognizing her as an existential threat. To his right, Elektra's opposing glute curved gently in the pale moonlight. The valley between these two mountains was black with shadow. There, Jack would find his ultimate destination.

Propelled only by instinct and the distorted thought processes of shrink-brain, Jack descended. The air was getting mustier, and slightly warmer as he approached. His eyes, now well-adjusted to the darkness, made out the gradient of darkness that ended with total blackness. He slid into that blackness, and found himself landing on a fabric surface. It was Elektra's thong. But this obstacle was an unnecessary barricade between him and the experience of being squeezed between her cheeks as he had fantasized about earlier that day. Jack adjusted the dial again on his collar, bringing himself to a full inch. He expanded to fill the gap between Elektra's glutes; just enough to feel compressed on both sides. The glutes rewarded him by twitching and flexing, squeezing him and swallowing him. 

But having increased his size also increased his level of awareness. Jack was starting to recover from the effects of what would later be formally termed "shrink-brain." He realized, all too late, what he had done. His baser desires had led him to betray his beloved Olivia, and she knew! His heart raced, and he cursed himself for allowing this to happen. But he didn't have much time to think about it. The landscape was twitching too much, rejecting its unwelcome visitor. Elektra was waking up! She groaned, and her ass flexed inward as her body rose, squishing Jack and preventing his escape. Two massive fingers were pushed into the crevasse, and plucked Jack from his hiding spot. Elektra rolled quietly to one side of the bed, careful not to awake her partner, and she examined the human-insect in her fingers.

"And here I'd almost forgotten about you," she said with a devil-may-care smirk. Jack reached for his collar to regain his normal size, but she was too quick. With her free hand, Elektra snatched both of Jack's arms, and dangled him by them.

"Let me go!" he pleaded.

Elektra poked him with one finger, studying his reactions, chuckling as he pathetically attempted to kick away her huge finger with his tiny legs.

"Didn't you hear?" she said, tauntingly, "Olivia's done with you. You're my toy now."

Jack shuddered. Elektra got out of bed, and carried the tiny man over to her desk. With one hand, she took off her thong, and dropped it onto the desktop. Carefully, never releasing control of Jack's arms, she pinned him against the inward-facing side of her thong strap. Then she took a roll of thread out of a drawer, and delicately tied him up, making sure the holds were extra tight, so that his entire body was stretched along her thong. Unable to reach his collar, Jack had no hope of returning to normal size, perhaps ever. He was small as long as Elektra wanted him to be small.

She hummed a random tune, and put away the thread. Finished, she looked down at her handiwork, and smiled. "I've always wanted to do this," she said, eyes sparkling in the moonlight under thick eyelashes. Unable to resist, up Jack went, and then back down, as Elektra put her thong back on, one massive leg at a time. Jack stared upwards at the two mounds high above, and he began to hyperventilate with fear, as the dark crevasse inbetween came quickly near. Faster, and faster, the mounds grew bigger and bigger, until all that was left was the total blackness, as Jack was pinned fully and inescapably in the darkness between Elektra's muscular cheeks. She flexed, and Jack gasped as his entire body compressed against the damp interior.

"Welcome home."