- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chloe begins another livestream with 6" tall Isabel and a fellow tiny friend, they plan to see how much Chloe can "swallow" in her other holes...

   Connecting to stream ISwallowThings03...

A full-screen video pops up showing a smiling topless girl leaning into the camera while resting on her elbows. She seems to be resting on a bed while her modest breasts hang freely below her. Strawberry blonde curls frame her friendly looking expression, but her ruby red lips are what really draws the eye. The bed she's on is stacked high on either side with a variety of patterned cushions and the occasional animal-shaped plushy. So much so that the camera gives the impression of being at the bottom of a multicoloured fabric valley.

The girl speaks with a cheerful tone, "welcome to my stream! My name's Chloe and I... Swallow... Things!" She finishes with a flourish of her hands, causing her breasts to gently sway.

The text-chat box at the side of the video flashes to life.

   Lurker453: Can't wait!    Julian04: This will be epic.    SomeGuy3: :mouthEmoji: :eggplantEmoji:    JustSomePrey: Wow! They’re so hypnotic!    CamFan333: You are so pretty

"Joining us today will be returning guest Isabel and her girlfriend Sophia!" Chloe looks down as two naked figures walk out from behind a cushion. The perspective looks wrong, they’re so much smaller than Chloe despite standing closer to the camera. They look to be only around 6" tall.

"For those of you who missed my last stream, shame on you! But this is my tiny roommate Isabel! Give them a bow Isabel" Chloe grinned down at the small figure on her left that proceeds to tip her head ever so slightly towards the camera. Despite her naked appearance, she gave off a goth vibe. Striking straight black hair ran down her back all the way to her upper waist, making the contrast with her pale white skin really pop. Her look was complimented with black lipstick and thick eyeshadow. She wore only a studded collar, with her folded arms making a meagre attempt at covering her considerable bosom. She stood proudly, staring down into the camera as if she could see the viewer on the other side. A slightly disdainful look ran across her face.

Chloe resumed her speech. "Last week I was given a crazy good donation to swallow Isabel here! I didn't even realise tinies were edible!" Chloe ended with a laugh.

Isabel scowled and looked up at Chloe, “I. Am. Not. Edible! I can’t believe you took so long letting me out!. My skin was still tingling hours after I showered.” Isabel unfolded her arms and cupped her breasts in her hands, giving them a little squeeze as she looking down at them. “Although I admit it did wonders for my skin, my tits have never looked this sharp.”

Chloe’s cheeks flushed and she swiftly averted her gaze from Isabel groping herself. She looked towards something below the camera, her eyes scanning left and right. “It looks like the chat like you!” Chloe said cheerfully.

   Lurker453: I love the goth look!    Myusername33: Is Isabel for hire?    Tyslan03: Aww you didn’t digest her?    JustSomePrey: I think I have class with her!

Chloe’s eyes sparkled at the last comment. She leaned a little closer to the camera, her breasts just skimming the heads of the two tiny figures below her. “Sorry Tyslan03.” She lowered her voice to a whisper only the camera mic could pick up, “maybe if someone had offered a bigger donation…” Chloe winked as she pulled back behind the two tinies.

Chloe gave a delicate cough and resumed her speech, “and this here on is Sophia! She’s a third year philosophy student!”

The other naked figure sank down a little as she gave the camera a curtsy bow as if she were dressed in an elaborate ballroom dress. She was a slim blonde haired girl with a knowing look in her eyes, like she knew she was better than the viewer. She smirked at the camera.

“So!” Chloe declared as she clapped her hands together, causing her hanging breasts to start swinging again. “After all the attention my last stream got, we decided to take it a little further today! We’re going to see how much I can ‘swallow’ with *cough*,”  Chloe blushed and averted her gaze from the camera. “Something other than my mouth~”

Chloe lowered her voice and whispered “I can’t believe you suggested this Isabel.”

Isabel smirked and looked to Sophia. “I call dibs on her cooch.”

Sophia’s smirk dropped, “what? You can’t do that! I don’t want her asshole! You know how much more I like pussy!”

Isabel’s grin only grew, “too late. Better hope she’s washed down there!”

Chloe gasped, “oh my god Isabel!” She lowers her voice, “of course I washed down there.”

Sophia scowled at Isabel and mirrored her pose, folding her arms over her chest and looking displeased.

   Lurker453: You can enter my cooch anytime Sophia!    Julian04: Good, the bitch gets the ass.    SomeGuy3: :eggplantEmoji::eggplantEmoji::eggplantEmoji:

Chloe sighed as she looked between her two tiny companions, then began to shift herself round, bringing her legs up and revealing she wasn’t wearing anything on her lower half either. Her parted legs framed either side of the screen and guided the viewer to the centre of the screen where Chloe’s clean shaven labia was fully exposed, her pink folds glistening from a few beads of moisture she’d already begun leaking. Her head only just remained visible in the top of the video frame as she cast a large shadow over her two tiny companions.

Chloe bounced her crotch up and down a touch, “come on Isabel, showtime!”

With one last smirk at Sophia, Isabel uncrossed her arms and took the few steps she was from Chloe’s crotch. She reached up and pressed her left hand delicately along the top of Chloe’s folds, which lay at around head height for Isabel. Isabel’s hand slipped in with a slightly audible shlick sound and Chloe bit her lower lip.

Isabel ran her hand down the inside of Chloe’s folds, “you’re so wet Chloe, we won’t even need lube. I always knew you were into girls.” With her free hand, Isabel blew Chloe a kiss.

Chloe blushed, “it’s only for the stream!“

Isabel just laughed and pushed her second hand into Chloe, then pulled them just wide enough for her to slip her head in. She wriggled her upper body as her shoulders stretched Chloe’s folds wider and her upper chest began to slip in. Isabel lifted herself up on tip toes and gave another push to get her breasts to squeeze through. Isabel’s perky ass bounced as she was lifted off her feet. She brought up one knee and pressed it into the bottom of Chloe’s folds, giving her the purchase needed to press further in and slip in all the way to her hips.

Chloe’s cheeks had flushed a deep red as she parted her lips slightly and breathed heavily.

As she tried to push further in, Isabel’s ass kept rising and rubbing against Chloe’s exposed clitoris. Chloe gasped as her whole body shivered, causing Isabel’s knee to slip out of Chloe’s folds and Isabel’s ass to slip down again. Isabel’s legs flailed, kicking futilely at the air.

Sophia sighed and walked up behind Isabel’s struggling form, unfolding her arms she rested them on Isabel’s ass cheeks and gave a hearty push. Isabel’s form swiftly got sucked in with an audible slurp as her ass and thighs disappeared. Only Isabel’s feet remained visible as Sophia wiped down her damp hands.

A chime sounded and Sophia looked back towards the camera.

   Julian04: $200 if you lick her feet!    Julian04 has donated $200.

Sophia takes a moment reading, then winks at the camera and turns back towards Chloe. She makes her way to the side of Chloe’s folds, ensuring the camera has a good view. She bows her head so she’s level with Isabel’s feet, then sticks out her tongue and slowly runs it down the underside of Isabel’s foot.

Chloe’s entire form shock as she cried out in pleasure. “Oh god Isabel, stop moving so much!” Chloe’s labia visibly clenched and Isabel’s feet were sucked fully inside. Chloe’s head rolled back out of view but her heavy breathing was still audible.

A minute passed as Chloe shivered and slowed her breathing.

Chloe finally sat upright, being careful to bend her midriff. She looked down at Sophia with a lustful look, “Ok, I guess you’re next~” Chloe reaches off-camera, coming back into frame with a cereal bowl swirling with lube that she set down between her legs.

Sophia laughed scornfully, “did you empty the whole bottle Chloe?”

Chloe stammered a reply and blushed, “i-i-it’s my first time, I want to be careful!”

Chloe brought both hands forward and delicately cupped Sophia in her palms, carrying her over to the bowl of lube. She gently lowered her hands then withdrew them, leaving Sophia lounging back in the bowl like it were a hot-tub.

“Hmm, it’s not bad, but warm it up a next time!” Sophia commented as she ran her hands over her body, making sure the lube got into every crevice. “Ok Chloe, I think I’m covered!”

“Um, not entirely...” Chloe smiled mischievously as she rested her forefinger on Sophia’s head and promptly pressed down, dunking Sophia’s head into the lube. Chloe swiftly withdrew her finger and Sophia’s face came up spluttering.

“You bitch!” Sophia yelled.

“I wanted to be safe!” Chloe timidly replied.

Sophia wiped her face with her hands, letting gobs of lube fall off her as she raised herself over the edge of the cereal bowl and flopped onto the bed. Her earlier aura of superiority gone.

With a last look at the camera, Chloe lay back onto the bed, raising her crotch up and letting her ass cheeks roll into view.  

Sophia got to her feet and tentatively towards Chloe, making sure of every step so she didn’t slip. She stops in front of the crevice between Chloe’s ass cheeks. She raises both arms and parts Chloe’s ass cheeks to reveal her puckered little asshole at around hip height for Sophia.

Sophia leaned forward and pressed her hand over Chloe’s asshole. Seemingly experiencing a bit more resistance than Isabel did, Sophia seems to struggle to push her hand inside, but eventually it opened a smidge and her arm slipped inside. Sophia squeezes her other arm in beside the first, making it all the way to her shoulders. Sophia bowed her head, smearing the lube stuck on her hair around the edge of Chloe’s asshole as she squeezes in, her feet indenting into the mattress the force applied to get her shoulders in. There’s a slight popping noise as her shoulders finally slip through and the rest of her smaller chest is gone in just a moment. Sophia’s legs dangle slightly, her perky ass wriggling as she tries to work her way further in. As she struggles, the edge of a small star shaped tattoo can be seen on her right ass cheek.

The stream continues to show Sophia’s ass wriggle... and then wriggle some more. She doesn’t seem to be getting any further in.

Chloe sighs and lifts her head, looking down her chest she brings her hand back into frame and presses her forefinger between Sophia’s ass cheeks. She gives it a shove and moans as Sophia’s ass and upper thighs disappear. Chloe continues pushing as the rest of Sophia’s form disappears until only Chloe’s hand is still visible. Chloe slowly pulls her finger out of her asshole, and with a final pop it finally seals shut. Sophia is gone.

Chloe raises her gaze to the camera and smiles. “The show isn’t over yet! We have a gift send to us by a fan. Thank you JustSomePrey! It’s something we hope will give you all a new perspective on things.”

   JustSomePrey: You’re welcome guys! Just wish I knew I was in the same college, would’ve saved on postage.    Lurker453: You’re a godsend dude!

Chloe reaches off-camera and pulls a small cardboard box into frame. She reaches inside and pulls out a thick black cable, around a metre in length and a centimeter in diameter. One end seems to be coated in glass and the other has a USB connection.

“Give me a moment” Chloe says as she holds one end of the cable to her chest while trying to slot the USB connection into something out of frame. The full-screen video abruptly splits into two, the old stream showing on top while the new one gazes up at Chloe’s beaming face from between her breasts. Chloe pulls the glass end of the tube closer and the second camera view shows Chloe’s beaming face up close.

“It’s an endoscope!” Chloe says with a self-satisfied expression, “so you can see what those naughty girls are doing.”

Chloe brings the endoscope down to her crotch, pointing first as her folds then her asshole. “So fans, where do you want to enter first?”

The chat window goes wild.

   Lurker453: I’m dead, this is too good.    SomeGuy3: Isabel!    Vore_fan69: $500 for Sophia!    Julian04: I want to see the bitch!    Vore_fan69 has donated $500.

A chime sounds.

“It looks like we have a winner! Sophia it is” Chloe exclaims.  

Chloe brings the tube down level with the bed, then brings it closer. The endoscope view shows Chloe’s asshole grow larger, eventually covering the whole screen. Still closer… a squelching noise and rhythmic heartbeat is heard and everything goes red. It takes a few moments to adjust, but slowly focuses on another pair of ass cheeks, but this pair has a distinctive star-shaped tattoo on the right cheek and a pair of feet pressed tightly against it.

On the main screen, Chloe can be seen laughing as she gazes at something off camera, “oh Sophia, I didn’t know you had a tattoo! Can you smile for the camera?”

The two feet on the endoscope view begin to wriggle, parting only slightly as they seem to have difficulty against the fleshy walls pressing in on them. From between, the camera gets a glimpse up Sophia’s chest and between two breasts a flushed face gazes back at the camera.

From between the heavy sound of Chloe’s heartbeat, the endoscope picks up a quiet husky voice. “It’s so tight Chloe. I can’t move an inch. I can’t even stand straight. Please let me o…”

Chloe interrupted by yanking the cable back and out of her asshole with a popping noise.

“Well I guess she’s having fun in there! Shall we check on Isabel next?“ Chloe said cheerfully.

Chloe brought the endoscope back up and towards her folds, every crease and bend visible on the camera as it drew closer and finally parted them. Waves of red and pink bands pass over the camera view as the endoscope works its way deeper. Amidst the pulsing walls of flesh, it bumps up against two feet, then runs up between two thighs, and finally pushes up onto Isabel’s crotch and chest. It gets an up close view of Isabel’s breasts with a glimpse of Isabel’s flushed face further in. Her dark hair tangled all around her body.

Isabel looks down, fixed her gaze on the camera as two sets of fingers wrap around either side of the video footage. The view shakes as it’s pushed back to Isabel’s crotch. Isabel’s crotch seems to grows larger. Her labia splits open as it presses against the camera lense and Isabel begins grinding against the camera.

From the other screen, Chloe’s breath quickens “hey Isabel, ha, don’t hump, hah, the camera! Ha, the fans paid to see!”

A chime sounded from the computer.

   Myusername33: $800 to use Isabel as a dildo.    Myusername33 has donated $800.

Chloe lowers her gaze below the camera for a moment, then blushes.

Chloe readjusts her grip on the endoscope tube, seemingly getting a firmer grip, then begins thrusting it deeper then back out, in and out. The endoscope camera showed a wild array of dark red and lighter pinks as it struggled to focus. A distinctly feminine bulge appears on Chloe’s midriff in time with the thrusts.

Chloe’s breath grows ragged as she goes faster and faster. The minutes going on with the same repetitive motion. In, out, in out. Just as it looks like she’s about to faint, Chloe rams the tube in as far as it’d go. Two simultaneous screams echo around the room, but with one sounding much more muffled than the other.

Chloe lay limp. Her parted legs falling together with her knees fell together and formed an arch over crotch. Chloe took several heavy breaths.

A chime sounded.    

JustSomePrey: I wish my roommate was a girl!

   Vore_fan69: $5000 for a private show    Vore_fan69 has donated $5000.

Chloe slowly raised her head and looked below the camera, at which point her eyes bulged slightly. “W-w-wow, $5000? Ok, I wonder what you have in mind? Do you want me to let them out…” A devilish smirk spreads across her face, “...or keep them in?”

With a deep breath, Chloe waves to the camera as she cheerfully ends with “be sure to tune in next time fans!”

Chloe reaches below the camera...

   Stream disconnected.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you like the story! I hadn't originally planned any kind of sequel to the livestream story, but when JustSomePrey talked about how perhaps Isabel and a friend might return for a future livestream together where they split an unbirthing and anal vore sequence with an endoscope camera catching the inner details, I couldn't resist writing it.

Normally this type of event would be narrated from the pred or prey's perspective, including how things feel etc, but given that this was meant to be a description of a livestream that option wasn't really available. I could only relay what an external observer could see. So the endoscope camera was increadibly useful in giving a glimpse of what's going on inside.

I'm not sure yet if I'll write a further sequel to this. I could perhaps cover whatever Vore_Fan69 was asking for a private show of. Given his username, I'd be inclined towards him perhaps wanting Isabel and Sophia released only to then tie them together 69 style and swallow them whole. If anyone has any proposals, preferences, or just want to share some enthusiasm then I'd love to hear from you