- Text Size +

Caleb’s life was a constant cycle of abuse, hell, and sleep. Sometimes the sleep he got was very minimal as sometimes Rachel had him do things overnight. She had a system installed which made very impossible for him to escape. She could close a door on a room, with him inside, and there was no way for him to get out. He saw the installing humans and giantesses all glare at him, as if he was the scum of the earth. He knew at that moment that what he was accused of doing had made it all around the world. All of human and giantess kind hated him for it.

 

There was only one plus side for her to leaving him alone to do something that was considered little better than cruel and unusual punishment version of manual labor. He was free to find something to aid him. The cleansing crew and Rachel had been very thorough when they had cleaned out his stuff, but left a few things. For example they’d left a charge for one of his phones. They’d left a garbage pale in a corner of one of his hideouts from before, at least for a little while, that had a broken game system in it.

 

He had to hide his finds in places they wouldn’t look. One such place was in the underneath fabric of the couch. He now had a purpose. With enough work, he could make a handheld computer and do what he needed, but it would be a while until he could use it without getting caught. He knew the GPF’s system better than anyone. He knew the moment he logged on, even with him covering his tracks, they would know. He needed much more time and planning to get it right, but at least had some form of hope.

 

Rachel was true to her word. She had used him every day to wipe her ass with. Her feces was the only thing he had to eat. Every once in a while he’d find a food scrap when he cleaned part of the floor, but most of the time it was moldy and old by the time he got to it. Still, it was better than literal crap. His body was now riddled with bruises and a few broken ribs at this point, but they were mending little by little. She still used him to get off and now his second home was her pussy. She would sometimes keep him in there all day to further his discomfort and with the hopes of him getting excited, but would then punish him for not giving in. It was becoming normal and he was actually beginning to get used to the treatment. It was better than her ass anyway. However, today was going to be different.

 

“You going to be ok here Mom?” Rachel asked to the other giantess as she got ready to leave.

 

“Oh you don’t worry about anything, I’ll take good care of him while you’re gone…” She said suggestively, having a furry and planning look in her eye.

 

Caleb listened as he cleaned the counter, his newest task from Rachel. The raw chemical he was using was not doing him favors, as his skin was red and irritated, but he dared not complain about it. At least it was clean where he was working, as opposed to anywhere else she could put him.

 

“I still think I will be the one to break him. You just don’t know him like I do.” Rachel said in a tone like she was challenging the older giantess.

 

“You never know… With age comes wisdom. I just might surprise you.” She replied back with a wink.

 

“That is true. If I don’t see him when I get back, I’d take it as a win.” Rachel said, then gave her Mother a hug and kiss goodbye. “Have fun!”

 

“You know I will…” Audrey almost sang back.

 

Caleb heard the door open, close, then lock. He was on high alert, as he knew it wouldn’t be long now. Audrey had made her threat a few weeks ago to him, and she’d had all that time while Rachel was having her fun to think of things to do to him. He then felt what he knew he would, but not the way he expected. He knew he would feel her pick him up, but was expecting more pain. Both Rachel and Audrey had made no quarrels about wanting to cause him pain, so why was she being gentle with him? She picked him up and brought him carefully up so she could see him.

 

“Caleb, are you ok?” She asked. This hit him harder than most of the torture he’d experienced over the last few days.

 

He was expecting many things from her, but not kindness. He then felt something he hadn’t felt since this whole ordeal began, hope towards another person. He had his hope for himself proving his innocence, but not for another person. He looked into her eyes and face, it was hard to read. It looked worried and sincere, but there was something he just couldn’t place. Was it a hidden lie? Guilt? Denial? Spite? It was something that was more of an undertone.

 

“Yes Ma’am?” He more asked then answered. He was very weary of this.

 

“Oh, no need for that… I know, ok? I know you are innocent.” She revealed with a hopeful looking face, again with that strange unnamed emotion in the background.

 

“I… you do? How?” He asked. He had been out of it for a bit, but if there was someone talented enough to frame him on their systems, he doubted that they could find him. What made her so sure?

 

“I’ve known you for a while now Caleb. Sure, the first day I felt betrayed, but the more I thought about it the more I realized there must be another explanation, something else at play. I don’t know what it is, but I know it was not YOU that was doing those things.” She answered him, explaining herself as best she could. She upturned her other palm and put him on it so he wasn’t just dangling there in front of her.

 

“S-so… you believe me? I didn’t do it?” He asked, hope creeping back into his voice. Before it was one of surrender and obedience, pain as well to make sure they knew he was suffering.

 

He had been hiding his hope, now he cautiously leaked it out in his expression. He was feeling faint now, as if all the exertion that he’d been doing for the past few weeks was paying off and he could rest, but he needed to hear her answer.

 

“Of course, my son. I will always believe in you!” She replied with a smile. With that said and the smile directed at him, Caleb let one go as well, the collapsed.

 

Caleb was now in a sea of blackness, he had forgotten what this felt like, to relax his nerves. He was unconscious and getting some much needed rest. It felt like an eternity, but then over in a second. Soon the darkness was replaced with light as he was laying on something warm and soft. He stirred and awoke, looking around as he did so, finding himself on Audrey’s hand once again, as if she hadn’t moved since he’d passed out.

 

“Oh! You’re coming around. That is good!” She said with a cheery tone. Caleb could still hear that tone, and see the emotion in her he couldn’t place, but put it out of his mind for now. This was the best he’d felt in a while.

 

“How long have I been out?” he asked as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked up to her face.

 

“About 12 hours, I suppose after sleeping in the cage and a diet of poop and urine, your body just gave out.” She explained in a Motherly tone. She then brought over a small sandwich for him. His eyes bugged out as he saw it. He looked up at her questioningly. “Go ahead, you need some strength and food in you.”

 

“Thank you, Mom.” Caleb answered. He then saw a flash of another emotion in her face when he said that. It made him hesitate, as it looked like anger, or furry, but disappeared as soon as he saw a glimpse of it. He just shook his head and grabbed the sandwich. She then reached down out of his view, and retrieved a glass of fresh water for him.

 

He had missed this. Audrey was one of the only Giantesses he knew that could prepare a meal for either Giantesses and Humans in the same way. Her nimble fingers and care was hard to match by anyone he knew of. He gratefully devoured the sandwich and guzzled the water very quickly, then looked up to her for more.

 

“Sorry kiddo, your stomach isn’t ready for more yet. I imagine that when Rachel gets back, you’ll be back on the same diet she’s been giving you lately, but I just wanted to give you something good before that came.” She answered with a motherly tone, taking his glass from him.

 

“Why?” He asked.

 

“Because the whole world thinks you are guilty, including Rachel. I have to prove it, then you’ll be clear. Until then, you have to put up with the treatment. If they knew you were living the good life here, they’d put you with someone else, and even these once in a while visits wouldn’t be allowed. I know it is hard, but you just have to hang in there. Can you do that?” She explained and asked.

 

“I’ve survived so far, haven’t I?” He asked back.

 

“That you have…” She said with a treasuring look on her face, but this time it looked like she was trying to figure something out.

 

“What…?” Caleb asked.

 

“Nothing… would it help if you talked about it?” She asked.

 

“I guess… It would be nice to get some of it off my chest.” Caleb agreed.

 

“Go ahead, don’t be afraid. I’ll listen to everything you have to say.” She responded with a genuine smile, this time without any of the other emotion he was seeing. He lurched forward and hugged her thumb, shaking a little bit with pent up emotion.

 

“It’s been awful…” He shivered out, gripping her thumb as hard as he could, as if willing it to stay with him forever after.

 

“It’s ok… It’s ok… I’m here.” She said, rubbing his back with a gentle finger. When he relented her thumb, he looked up at her. “Tell me all about it. It’ll help, trust me.”

 

“I… I do.” He said, then started.

 

He recounted all his hardships over the past few weeks. How she had him massage her stinky feet, pick out the toe jam, then eat it as desert. How she constantly used him to clean her ass, her pussy, and anywhere else on her body she wanted. How she would put him in the toilet when she relieved herself, then had him wash off in harsh chemical water. She made him do impossible tasks and threatened death if he didn’t finish them. How she wished for his death and suffering, just wanting him to break down and beg her to end it all. How she threw away all his things, even gifts from the two of them, which he treasured more than any of the others. Let’s not forget about the glorified bird cage she put him in, which was usually the best part of his days. He showed her where the bars left bruises that were lines of black and blue throughout his body. He then told her that he was now seeing and hearing his parents again, and feeling so worthless that he could barely stand it. Oddly, they were the voices pushing him on. She’d ask the occasional question or comfort him when needed, then let him continue to vent about everything.

 

“I feel so weak. I guess, like you said, a diet of poop and urine will do that to a guy…” he rattled off, feeling much better after the ranting and venting he was doing. “Do you think she will ever take me back?”

 

“Caleb, the question is wither you will. It will take a bit for her to forgive herself after all this, but with your love, she’ll be more than willing to give things a second chance. Plus, you’re family before you’re her love interest, you know that right?” Audrey answered and asked in a loving tone. Her tones and emotional looks were throwing him off. Sometimes they would be what he remembered form her, and others with that unknown emotion in there. He kept on pushing the feeling that something was wrong down, but it kept creeping up.

 

“Yes, I know. I was doubting it a bit. But with you here with me, I can finally hope again. I can hold on, as long as it takes…” He said with a smile that she returned, rubbing his back again. “Thanks Mom, you’re right, this helped.”

 

“Anytime Kiddo.” She said, then let a calm silence take them for a bit. She then continued with, “…so any help you can give for me proving your innocence? I’m good, but some extra Caleb expertise could always help.”

 

“Well, I can’t tell you much. I’ve been pretty secluded here. I think it would be someone with an axe to grind against the Giantesses, or possibly me too. I think their point is to prove that interspecies relationships, even in a job setting, doesn’t work. He was good enough to get into the GPF’s system over the firewalls I put in place, and use my username to command the officers from a location. I didn’t think anyone could do that.” Caleb answered and thought out loud. Now with someone invested to bounce ideas off of, this would hopefully go a lot quicker.

 

“Except you that is… right?” She asked suggestively, then seemed to catch herself but put on a face as if she was thinking with him. The tone didn’t escape him though.

 

“What do you mean?” Caleb asked in confusion. Why was she bringing that back up.

 

“Just that it was the perfect frame job. In all the world, you are the only human capable of doing what he did. You already have access, so our suspect list would be only one person. They picked the right person to target with you. All roads of evidence point to you, smart guy…” She clarified for him, talking around the point a bit but making one none the less.

 

“Yeah, that he… or she… did.” He agreed, then started to think. “The person could be from an extremist group, possibly in the Size restricted zone. They would be relatively safe there. Most of the lower end extremist groups are there. Too afraid to take on the Giantesses directly, mainly just online jabs and whatnot. But it would be the perfect place to breed a master hacker to take control. Giantesses aren’t allowed there, so they would have essentially tens of thousands of civilian shields.”

 

The Size Restricted Zone had been established when people were too afraid of the giant women to coup with life. It was a lot to take in, and some had fears that they would accidentally… or purposefully… step them out of existence. As unwarranted as it was, amongst billions of people, there were people that just couldn’t handle the concept of the Giant Women being around. From this area, there were extremist groups. The couldn’t really do anything against the Giantess race, so they did a lot of protests, online shouting, and other things to vent about them instead. At first the GPF were concerned, but now they were considered harmless. Either way though, it was the only Giantess free zone in the entire world. There was only one time in recorded history where they went in, and it costed the lives of a few dozen innocent civilians. So, they never went in, no matter what. At most they sent heavily armored humans in if needed, but never a giantess.

 

“Seems unlikely, but I guess you would know where someone could hide that could do what you could do. I’ll look into that area.” She thought with him, then asked, “Anything else you can think of?”

 

“Unfortunately no. I don’t have access to a computer. If I just could get my hands on even a phone, I could start looking, but I don’t have anything like that. I’m as useless as a baby, even more so it feels like.” He answered, looking longingly at his hands as they typed on a ghost keyboard as if missing a long lost friend.

 

“You couldn’t find any scraps or anything to build one? Knowing you, it would be easy to build one out of spare parts and whatnot.” She asked, giving him a well-placed compliment to move things along in her favor.

 

Still, the question put him off. Why was she asking that? It was like she was trying to get him to tell her if he had any hope of proving himself innocent. Not in the way she was talking before, more of the practicality of it. She of all people knew how thorough the GPF was about removing human tech from a restricted area like he was in. Rachel had her stuff, but not anything he could operate at his size. He couldn’t even take apart her stuff to make his own, the parts just weren’t compatible. So, why was she asking. He wanted to tell her about the make shift tablet he was almost done building under the couch, but something in him told him not to.

 

‘Why, she is my Mother.’ He asked himself.

 

‘Yes, but until today she was just as mean as Rachel, worse in fact.’ He said back to himself.

 

‘Still, she thought I am innocent. I need her help if I’m going to prove anything!’ He said back.

 

‘No, it would be easier, but not impossible to do it without her. If you lose that tablet, all hope is lost. You might as well just ask for death now.’ He said back to himself again.

 

‘But she…?’ he started.

 

‘She is a giantess. You know better, they are never wrong, and never think for themselves that they are wrong. Why, in one conversation, is she all hell bent on proving the mental deficiency of her perfect race? It doesn’t make sense. Now she is basically asking you to give up your only mode of helping yourself. You haven’t seen her work, you don’t know if she is even truthful to you.’ He said back to himself.

 

He hated to admit it, but his inner voice had a point. This question was coming out of nowhere. If she was that concerned, she would give him something to work with, not ask if he already had something. No, it was safer to deny it and hope that his suspicions were wrong. She’d been nice to him this whole day, let him sleep, feed him and gave him water. By all accounts she was on his side now, but there was that little doubt that he had. Still, he would stick to his promise, he wouldn’t lie to her. He just needed a way of answering without telling her anything.

 

“I found a few scraps, but they were too broken to use. It would need so much work, that I might as well wish for a new computer to fall on my lap. Nope, unfortunately, unless you can arrange me getting something, you’ll have to do the computer work on this one. Even if you gave me something, the moment I logged in Rachel and the GPF would know. You all are pretty bright people you know…?” he answered and joked. He wasn’t lying, the items he found were pretty bad off and were still far from operational. He would be better off with something new, and he would be caught in no time if he tried.

 

“But you could do it, find or make the proof if you got your hands on a computer, tablet, or phone… right?” She asked, a strange form of hope in her voice. It wasn’t like the hope he now had, it was more like an underlining hope that he didn’t know what was pointed at. Some unseen target that he didn’t see, or something like that.

 

“Probably. Every day it gets harder. The more time the other hacker has, the more they make a iron case against me. It would be hard, but I think I could do it before the device I was using shut down. It usually takes about 17 minutes to back trace and find the user from a restricted ID. More than enough time. Wouldn’t be optimal, but I could do something with that time.” He answered, then looked down at his treasured hands, they again typing on a ghost keyboard as if starting already. “If I can get these guys of mine onto a keyboard and there’s no telling what I can do.”

 

“There it is… that’s it!” She said, almost orgasmically.

 

At first Caleb thought that something had occurred to her that was a missing link in proving him innocent or something. Some detail from an old case somewhere that had alluded her until this moment. But the way she was looking at him made chills run down his spine. This was the look he’d come to expect out of Rachel, and previously from her… but he thought she was on his side now. Why was she looking at him that way? It didn’t make sense to him. What did he say to make this change in her?

 

“What’s it…?” He asked optimistically cautious about her new look and behavior. He really hoped his instincts were wrong. Because they were saying this was about to get REALLY bad.

 

With that she got up and brought him to the counter he’d just been cleaning almost a day ago now. His supplies were still up there, he’d need to finish before Rachel got home. She put her hand down and slid him off of it. He hit the countertop with a thud to which he had to roll to recover properly. He was not liking this one bit. He got up and looked up at her as she began rummaging through the drawers and cupboards. She was obviously looking for something.

 

“Uh… Can I help you find something?” He asked as she continued, but she paid him no mind. “Mom…?”

 

“It’s Ma’am to you, bug.” She spat out as if she’d been holding it in all day, now it was just a relief to get off her chest. “Damn that felt good.”

 

“I don’t understand…” Caleb said, not sure what had happened or what she was looking for. He was awarded by her turning and flicking him onto his back, bruising some ribs as she did so and knocking the air out of him. He held his torso and point of contact as she went back to what she was doing.

 

“What’s not to understand? You are a bug, and I finally figure out the best way to crush that spirit you have… Must be the dumbest bug on the face of the earth to think I actually thought you were innocent. Let you rattle on all day to find that perfect piece I needed. I’m so breaking you, that’s for damn sure…” She ranted as she searched. Finally, in the back of one of the drawers she found what she was looking for and she grinned as she pulled it out. “…Found you.”

 

Caleb looked on in horror as she pulled out what she was looking for. It was a little plasma generated cutter that giantess cooks used to slice large portions of meat. Giantesses were capable of eating bone and flesh alike. So, in instances where they needed to cut a cow in half for example, or something that had a lot of blood in it, they could use this plasma knife to cut and cauterize the end at the same time. They were a bit pricy, but he remembered that Rachel was thrilled when she’d actually got one. He’d said some Star Wars jokes at the time, but now he wondered what idea Audrey had with it. She hurried and plugged it in and watched as it heated up until the edge was a vibrant and heated blue glow. It was on and ready, to which she looked over at Caleb with that look.

 

Now he understand the emotion he’d been seeing all day. It was a vicious version of a learning look. She’d been manipulating him all day to get him to hope again, then divulge something about himself or what Rachel had already done to him. The same old thing wouldn’t work, and she knew it if she wanted to break him.

 

In his mind he knew it was brilliant. Get him to trust and hope again, then take it away with something new and hurtful. Something worse that Rachel had done to him so far. Whatever she was planning with that Plasma Knife, it wasn’t good and it was directed at him.

 

“Last chance, bug. You want me to end you, or do you want to feel pain like you’ve never felt before? Decide now, because I will be taking from you what you hold the most dear. You will wish for death, but if you don’t take it now, then I will do it. Now, choose. Admit what you did and beg for death, or suffer the consequences.” She ordered, pointing the plasma knife at him.

 

He knew she planned on using it on him. Rachel had been threatening to cut off his penis, maybe it would be that. The thought ran chills throughout his body, but he steeled himself. He had already committed to never lie to them, and that he would cling to life. So, he looked down, then up.

 

“I’m sorry…” he said finally, making it obvious that is all he would say.

 

“Fine, your choice is made then.” She almost hissed out. She then pointed the blade at him again, then said, “lay down with your legs and arms stretched out, arms above your head.”

 

“Yes Ma’am…” Caleb said, wondering what she had planned. He assumed it would be his penis. They’d been threatening that since this whole things started. No doubt she would use the Plasma point of the knife to slowly burn it off, making him lay there and take it, or die. He did as commanded and shut his eyes.

 

All his focus was now on steeling himself on the pain he would be feeling on his penis in a few seconds. He had done this before, with his biological Mother. There had been teeth involved instead of a plasma knife, but that was a hard bite, this was actually burning off. Still, pain was pain and this would be like that. He knew how to shut out pain like that, just as he was doing with the torture he was riddled with lately. He waited then he felt the heat, then the pain, but not where he expected.

 

There was a clap and a whizz of the knife making contact with the counter as it came down on it’s target. It took him a few moments to realize what had happened. She had not been aiming for his balls or penis. She could’ve used her prized dexterous hands to render them smoldering ash and nothing else. But no, she sliced off something else. He opened his eyes and looked up where he felt the heat disappear. He felt the pain, but nothing compared to what he saw.

 

“N-n-no…” He gasped out in painful denial as he brought his arms down to look at them. Halfway up his forearms, there was simply nothing there but burnt and cauterized stumps, still sizzling. He felt heat again, and looked over in time to see her bring the plasma knife down again on each of the cut off appendages, using the plasma part to turn them to melted and ashed flesh.

 

He was in shock. Not from the pain, sure it hurt but he’d been in more pain before. No, he didn’t realize what had just happened. It took him a minute as she burned up every trace of his hands with the knife. He then started silently crying as he looked at where his hands used to be attached to his body. He hadn’t even thought about it until now. He deeply treasured his hands. Just as a piano player made music, or a guitar player did likewise, his music was on the computer. When his fingers hit the delicate keys, everything just felt right and his own brand of music simply flowed out of him.

 

Many years ago, he’d tried different things to help with his computer skills. There was many forms of technology that could now help a person type better. But they were so foreign to him that he was even worse than a old retiree that had no computer knowledge whatsoever. He needed the feel of his own hands on the keyboard to make his music. It was really the only thing that he could actually do that brought him joy. Sure, previously Rachel, Audrey, and others on the GPF could make him feel better and loved, but he always felt dirty, as if he didn’t deserve to be alive. But that all changed when he could play his own music. Everything just fit and made sense, pure joy… Now… that joy was forever taken away. Even if they got him new hands at the end of all this, they wouldn’t be the same. Not only that, but he wouldn’t be able to use the tablet he stored like this. This was it, this was the thing that would break him.

 

“Like your parents always said, welcome to hell. This is where you belong, bug.” She sneered, then unplugged the plasma knife and put it away. She then turned back to him. You best get this get this counter clean of your mess before Rachel gets home or your feet are next.”

 

“Yes Ma’am…” He whimpered out.

 

“What was that?” She asked, taunting him. “Speak up, this is the one time you can say whatever you want. How do you feel, bug?”

 

“I… I…” He started, still looking at his new stubbed appendages. He then looked up and finished with sorrow filled eyes, “I will never trust you again.”

 

“Stupid bug, why would I want you to trust me?” She asked back, proud of the hopeless state she had rendered him to.

 

“Indeed.” He answered, then started to get up to his feet. He slowly made it to his bucket and scrubber, then started trying to clean with his new condition. It took him a little bit, but he was able to do it. Scrubbing the counter didn’t need hands after all.

 

“Oh, we are going to have so much fun tonight.” She pushed in, but it didn’t bring any response to him, not even a shiver. She smiled as she looked at him going through the motions. She’d done it, she’d broke him. Caleb knew she was proud of herself and she looked it as she sat on the couch as if she had just won a hard fought prize.

 

After he was done, she pretty much did what Rachel did to him. She used him as a dildo, then made him clean her, put him in the toilet as she relieved herself, then made him clean her up. The only difference, other than the person and no hands this time, was that she didn’t have hair in those places. Unlike Rachel, she probably had someone else to impress that kept her more well kept in that matter. But it was still anything but pleasant. She got off a few times then when she was done with him, she put him in his cage and waited for Rachel to return. In the morning she did just that. They hugged and greeted one another when she came in, then looked around.

 

“So, what you do with him? He finally gone?” She asked hopefully.

 

“Yes… and no…” her Mother answered as she pointed over to his cage.

 

“What do you mean by that? He’s obviously right there…” She asked, confused.

 

“Not all of him…” She said cryptically, then nodded for her to take a look. They both came over as he just laid there, staring off into space, no interest in anything or in them. “I think I won. I took his spirit. He’s good and broken now.”

 

“Damn, why didn’t I think of that? His hands, so genius ” She brooded as she looked at him, seeing the new stubs where his hands used to be. “The little hacker bug doesn’t have anything to live for anymore. Only a matter of time now. Guess you were right, with age comes wisdom.”

 

“You know it honey. I tried him in some of the other things you mentioned. You are right, very good ass wipe.” Audrey complimented, then they talked a bit, and Audrey went home.

 

Later Rachel pulled him out for her to use, and noticed that he wasn’t shivering or reacting at all to whatever she had him do or did to him. She just smiled as she realized that her Mother really did break him. Just to prove it, she left him on the counter one night instead of his cage. When she came back in the morning, he was in the same spot. He hadn’t moved a single inch all night, she doubted he’d slept either.

 

“Won’t be long now…” She taunted him, as she pushed him back into her pussy and got off with him in there.

 

She knew one last thing that could make him beg for death. He was at the spot now, but she needed him to be just a bit more aware than he was. He was still obviously in shock after losing his hands. When he was a bit more aware, she would put the finishing touch on it. Something her Mother didn’t even know about him. She knew him best after all, and she would be the one to bring him to his final justice, but only when he begged for her to do it. Only then would justice be fulfilled and she couldn’t wait for it to take place… She moaned as she fingered herself and felt him inside her and squeezed him as she came all over his body. Until he was ready, she could use him all up. He was still of use, limited as it may be.