- Text Size +

In the duo's ship, their pet, Mughi, struggled with yarn; whilst their robot, Nanmo, quietly defragmented his whopping 128kB hard drive.
---

From one corner of the city, Yuri ran with her fists pumping, weaving through the cars and buildings into the residential area - occasionally slipping on vehicles, or crushing them underfoot. "Whoops! Excuse the mess! Please, move forward, red car... No, back, maroon..." That Lucifer agent was still escaping on the subway - she could intercept him, if she stopped tripping...

From the opposite corner, Kei squeezed through the suburbs into the tighter buildings, fitting her bulky frame sideways through the structures - their bricks crumbling against her generous curves. "Why? Why would anyone build streets this narrow?" She clawed her way through once-solid walls, keeping her eyes on the fleeing thief.

She paused, seeing her blue-haired companion on the horizon - falling on her ass at a bump in the road.

And lying there, Yuri stopped, seeing her red-haired associate in the distance - struggling to break out of an alley.

Debris and dirt from their chase caked both of their bodies.

They simultaneously held back laughter at each other. There was a sense of absurdity - how out-of-place the other looked stumbling through the drifting, modern city lights.

Their chuckles broke off. The thin bandit's jetpack soar through the night sky - accompanied by his rambling. "The economic bubble burst in the 2120s! You can't keep drinking champagne and singing about summer love, as if -"

Kei called: "Yuri, above you! He's getting away with the size ray piece!"

Yuri nodded, her soft blue eyes darting to the target - then through the buildings, competing with each other to stretch taller. She quickly flashed her partner a thumbs-up. Crouching down to build power in her legs, she leaped in a somersault. Dust and pedestrians lifted from the earth with the sudden motion. The gigantic boots kicked off a medium-sized building, gaining extra altitude. She traversed a path of taller buildings with spry wall-jumps, her glorious frame lifting higher and higher still. Finally, she cast a shadow over the district, reaching about the same height as the fleeing Lucifer agent.

He continued: "You indulge yourself in nostalgia for more prosperous days, as if City Pop was still -"

The angel in the sky removed her glove, and trapped him inside - like a butterfly in a net. She landed on both her feet, with only a little stumble - but quickly balanced herself into a triumphant pose. Yuri made sure he was snug in the clothing article, and put it back on, flashing a "V" symbol for victory. "There! A wonderful flying interception!" She peered at it, stretching her fingers. "Though I'd like to hear more of what he had to say, he sounded intelligent."

Looming in closer, Kei examined the prints her partner's narrow heels left in the walls and streets. "Goliath Colony's sure to remember it for a while."

The girl in yellow looked to the ground, hiding her face. "That's one out of three..."

"Didn't find any other baddies?"

"Saw one ten minutes ago, but he's escaping by subway." She tapped the road. "Who knows where he is now?"

Kei scanned the buildings, taking a few steps around the open roads. "You came from there, and I leaned on a station back in the city... How fast was the train leaving?"

The woman blinked, finger on her chin. "Picture one of The Elegants throwing a hook in a wrestling match."

"Now you're speaking my language!" Her partner in white leaned over, touching the ground with three fingers. She scanned the distances among shapes distorted by reflective glass. To Yuri's surprise, she removed her left shoe, and placed her bare foot on the ground. Her eyes shut, toes stretching across the street - startling some civilians. "If I concentrate on the vibrations underneath us..."

And indeed, there was a tiny rattling underneath them, like a mole burrowing through underground tunnels. It came closer and closer...

"HYAH!"

With expert timing, Kei lifted her leg - and slammed it into the ground. A volcanic eruption of concrete, dirt, steel, and smoke rose from her heel's devastating blow. Her massive footprint dug through several layers of ground, down to the subway system. The cars' emergency brake system kicked in, stopping it right as it touched the fleshy, tanned monolith. After lifting her foot from the ground, dusting ruined tracks off her sole, she picked the train up - and shook it until a man with a suit and briefcase fell out, into her glove.

"Argh! You can't be serious!" The man shouted, rushing to his stolen size ray piece.

Kei quickly grabbed him by the shirt collar, dangling him in front of Yuri's face with a knowing grin. "This look like your guy?"

Yuri applauded. "Nice catch!" She gazed to the new crater in the road, eyes wider than usual. "And I don't think the other Lucifer agent will be escaping by subway... Nobody will, for a long time."

The thief kicked and pulled, trying to get loose. "This is ridiculous! I'm not a doll! I'm a serious guy, you should treat me seriously!"

His captor smiled. "There, that's the kinda bad guy banter I was looking for!" She tucked him and the device in separate back pockets, patting them snugly in place. "I shoulda been chasing this one from the start."

The angel in yellow smiled, holding her glove out. "If we see these thieves again, I'll trade you."

"So, that leaves us with one more..."

As soon as Kei spoke, the sound of fuel ignition rattled their earrings. Not far from where they'd started, a small purple rocket was lifting from a public park. Crowds stood dazed at the flying vehicle, rushing from the smoke that erupted out of it.

"The escape pod! They're not going anywhere!" Yuri broke into a sprint, running to the left for the launching spaceship. She passed through a winding maze of houses, bounding between them.

"Hey, this way's faster!" Kei scrambled right, for a lake that curved around the city. The water didn't pass her knees; she waded through it, sending waves crashing on the warm beach.

The former met a web of power lines, criss-crossing between the homes. "Not this again..." She leaned back and forth, limboing through them - giving the city a view of her rear as it wobbled and twisted.

Still more of the cables hung above the water, emitting sparks as Kei's splashes hit them. "That's dangerous!" She dove beneath them, and surfaced on the other end - waterfalls splashing off her curves.

The craft ascended, fire from its boosters lighting up the cloudy night sky...

And then - *pomf*.

Kei and Yuri reached the escape pod at the same time, from opposing sides. They met chest-first, their breasts slamming into each other. The thick, meaty orbs also smothered the lifting rocket from either side. While embarrassed at first, they both pushed harder. Layers of thick space-age steel cracked against the strength in the Lovely Angels' soft skin. The rocket forced up, sputtering, trying to escape... But ran out of energy, falling limp in their cleavages.

With teeth clenched, the redhead finally spoke up: "3WA! Don't move!"

"You're surrounded!" The blue-haired agent added, blushing.

The escape pod's roof opened on its side - and out stumbled a woman. She wore sunglasses, a familiar navy fedora and suit combination. She huffed, clutching her huge bag. "The Lovely Angels... Hah... I knew the 3WA would come... But I didn't know I'd meet Yuri and Kei in person!" She collapsed from the wreck in happiness. "My life as a criminal is complete..."

The two trouble consultants broke into a sweat immediately. They were unable to speak - and for a while, perhaps longer than necessary, just stood staring.

Chapter End Notes:

The thief who almost got away inspired by girls who prefer being small in GTS forums. Almost cut this one out, but I needed an audience surrogate.