- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls enjoy a crazy, sex-filled party, while Hayden ends up in a very precarious situation. Contains oral sex, group sex, penetrative sex, anal play, vore, cum play.


The trip to Laura’s house was quite uneventful, surprisingly enough. Kalyn unceremoniously threw hayden into her pocket for the trip. After about ten minutes of walking, he could hear Laura’s muffled voice, through the fabric of his owner jeans.

“You came!” the blonde girl shouted, hugging her friend after closing the door behind her.

“Of course I came” answered Kalyn, winking at her.

Giggling, Laura suddenly pushed her, making her fall on her sofa. “What do you think you are doing?” Kalyn asked.

“Thanking you for the gift!” Laura said, while she took off her shirt. Leaning down, she took her time taking Kalyn’s jeans off, and then finally, slowly, her panties, barely hiding the girl’s cock.

Making eye contact with her mistress, Laura took off her bra, and groped her generous boobs, letting out a quick, low moan. By this point, Kalyn already had half an erection. Laura placed the dark haired giantess’ dick between her tits, and began to gently massage it. Kalyn relaxed, throwing her head back, letting Laura do whatever she wanted. Her monster was now fully awakened, and the angry tip appeared on top of Laura’s chest, but quickly disappeared again into her mouth. The fast movements of the blonde elicited a sudden forward thrust of Kalyn’s hips, as moans escaped her half sealed lips. Laura picked up her pace, tightening her grip on her boobs and sucking the tip with eagerness. Soon enough she was rewarded with the taste of precum in her mouth. Kalyn’s athletic legs could barely stand still, as her orgasm built within her groin. Then Kalyn exhaled, as her muscles tensed up and her hips angrily pushed forward. Laura’s mouth immediately filled with cum, she could barely swallow enough in time for the next spurt, while Kalyn’s tip threatened to invade her throat. More and more cum poured in, until her climax finally faded.

“I need to get you gifts more often” Kalyn said, smiling.

 

The rest of the afternoon was spent preparing for the party. Hayden was left on the kitchen table, free to get his fill of food while the home was still empty. Meanwhile, the two girls cleaned up the house, set up decorations, and prepared a couple of games for the evening. The work took much longer than it needed to, because of the constant teasing war between the two, with accidental falls onto the other, not-so-stealthy groping, innocent bumping into each other, and more. While the sight was certainly something, Hayden could only thank the heavens they did not actually got beyond that, or they would have never finished in time.

“All right, we’re done, and just in time” remarked Kalyn. She looked at Hayden, still quietly chilling on the table. She got closer. “Now, what to do with you? I don’t trust leaving you around, you might get accidentally mixed up with the rest, or one of the girls might just take you.”

“He can stay in my little sister’s room! She’s away with my parents and I’ll leave it locked during the party” Laura said.

“Not a bad idea, but I have something better in mind” Kalyn replied, with an evil smile. She picked up Hayden, with uncharacteristic care, then, with a very characteristic move, she opened her panties and dropped him in.

Laura chuckled. “You never change, do you?”

Hayden did not have time to fully process what happened. One moment he was staring at his owner, the other he found himself in a deep, dark cavern, with an oppressing amount of heat making it hard to breathe, where the air was so thick with humidity, he had trouble moving. The smell of sweat and cum was strong, with a distant aftertaste of clothes detergent. He found himself at the bottom of Kalyn’s panties, under her colossal ballsack, standing huge and proud in front of him. Each testicle was easily big enough to dwarf his entire body; hell it was big enough to be a pretty comfortable home, if it was hollow. Fortunately there was enough space for him to move a little, without being crushed by the weight of his owner’s balls.

 

Not long after, the party began. The guests slowly trickled in. Soon enough, the house was filled with feminine voices, giggles, and shouts, while the music completed the background. Kalyn manned the pong table, eager to crush the competition, while Laura joined the girls timidly dancing in the living room. Food slowly trickled out of the kitchen, until a few hours later, when the whole crew reunited to play a game of never have I ever. The first few questions were innocent enough, but then things got spicier and spicier, from driving drunk, to kissing girls in the school bathroom, to sex.

“Never have I ever had sex with a futanari” stated one of the girls. Half the room drank from their cups, including Kalyn. Laura looked at her with her mouth open. “What? I was curious, and she offered. That’s all” she said nonchalantly. Laura, with a half giggle, decided to drop the subject.

“All right, never have I ever used tinies” another one said. This time, about a third of the room drank, and more surprised looks were exchanged. “Really? You girls are a lot braver than me” a brunette Kalyn did not know said.

“Ah! You don’t know what you’re missing, Lucy! Tell you what! I’ll give you a couple of mine later if you promise you’ll try” Laura enthusiastically said. The poor young woman blushed and looked away, but she did mutter an okay under her breath, triggering general laughter.

“Ok, my turn” another one said, a nerdy, lanky girl. “Never have I ever eaten a tiny.”

Kalyn, Laura, and other two girls drank. “What? Eeww” one girl remarked. “Why would you do that?”

Kalyn shrugged, half smiling. “Because it’s fun, and it feels good. And they taste pretty great actually. I mean, it’s what we giantesses used to do constantly before the wars.”

The girl did not know how to respond. “I-I guess that’s true.”

 

As the hours passed, the girls got drunker and drunker. Some left around midnight, while the remaining girls were getting… friskier. No longer conscious enough to play board games or answer questions, the group found itself dancing again. But the atmosphere slowly transformed, as the loud music slowly replaced the sound of voices and laughter, while bodies got closer and closer to one another, bumping, grinding, and groping.

As an unconscious consensus was reached, the girls got braver in their touch, until clothes started to fly off and the dance became a lot more involved. Kisses were exchanged, while hands reached to touch and massage the other girls’ bodies. As one of the two futanari present, Kalyn received a lot of attention, and gave a lot of attention back. But, just before a girl could take her panties off, she had a moment of clarity and fled the scene for a second. In the kitchen she reached for her bag and took a condom out. Taking off her panties, she saw the tiny movements of Hayden desperately clinging to the fabric. Her drunk mind could not really remember who it was, but she knew it was a tiny and that was enough for her; so she smiled, and forced Hayden into the condom, followed by her hard cock. Her 9 inches filled the condom completely, leaving only a small pocket of space right at the tip, where Hayden desperately braced himself for what was about to happen.

Kalyn came back to see most of the girls were now on the ground, openly pleasing each other. “Finally!” Laura said, pulling Kalyn into her. The brunette from before let go the nipple she was sucking and looked their way, seeing Kalyn’s proud erection for the first time. “Wait, you’re a futanari? I-I didn’t know” she said, without taking her eyes off her member. Kalyn slowly walked to her and forced the kneeling girl’s head into her crotch. “Indeed I am, like what you see?”

The girl hesitated for a moment, but then reached with her hands to touch Kalyn’s cock, enjoying its shape and warmth. She looked up and bit her lips. Kalyn smiled, and forced her down against the carpet, then knelt down herself and aligned her cock with the brunette’s pussy. While the girl was more than aroused enough to accept her, Kalyn took her time, knowing it was the first time for the nerdy girl with a real cock. She picked up her speed slowly, until she could feel and hear the blissful waves of pleasure battering down the poor girl, lost in the sensation. Kalyn found herself enjoying it very much as well; normally, she preferred more shapely girls like Laura, but the contrast between her powerful athletic, tall body and the brunette’s scrawny, short one turned her on more than she expected. Her steady rhythm was interrupted by Laura positioning herself over the brunette, putting her own dripping pussy over her mouth, grinding against Lucy’s poor face, and passionately kissing Kalyn at the same time.

Hayden could barely understand what was happening. The heat around him increased even more than before, making the stale air in his lungs almost painful to breathe in and out. Then, his world became a blur of unstoppable forces and unmovable objects, a colossal clash of titans with him strapped to the tip of the sword. If it wasn’t for the tight space he was confined to, he would have broken some bones already. The only critical threat was the angry tip of the gigantic cock staring at him, the dark opening right in front of his face, watching him like a predator ogling its next prey, while a steady stream of precum took precious space away from him. The smell of Kalyn’s spunk filled his existence to the brim, obfuscating his thoughts to a degree he did not think possible.

Lost in her own lust and pleasure, Kalyn almost did not even notice the brunette’s first orgasm. But she was not done yet. Sweet pressure was building up within her groin, while her cock was as hard as ever, pounding the brunette’s inner walls with vigor. Laura’s tongue explored her mouth, while her hands explored her shoulders and arms. As her sensations grew to critical levels, Kalyn felt her orgasm coming, an unstoppable cavalry charge flooding her nether regions, until climax hit her. Her movements became quicker and more frantic, while her cock somehow hardened some more and began to pump out her load.

The first spurt took Hayden by surprise, the viscous liquid hit his stomach violently, taking his breath away. The little space left was quickly filled; behind him, he could feel the condom’s walls expanding to accommodate the impressive quantity of ejaculate coming out of the giant futanari. Blasted away by another spurt, Hayden tried to fight the current, desperately swimming through the thick, white goo, to reach the air bubble at the top, barely managing to do it in time before the next spurt forced him down again. He had little air left, he was exhausted and near fainting because the heat, frantic movements of the giantess, and the smell, but he was still alive, somehow.

Kalyn, lost in her orgasm, kept furiously pumping her cock in and out of the brunette, milking every last bit of pleasure she could. After half a dozen spurts, her cock finally ran dry. The tall giantess took a moment to recover her breath, and extracted her dick from the girl’s pussy, admiring the fat glob of cum filling up the condom; there was enough semen to fill half a glass. Proud, she slowly took the condom off, and threw it to the side, rubbing her freed cock against the girl’s abdomen. “So, how is sex with a futanari?” She asked, but no answer came from the girl, still too lost on the high of her own second orgasm.

All of a sudden, Hayden felt gravity disappear. His little safe bubble imploded into a wave of white cum, filling his vision, embracing his body completely. Then, several long seconds later, the crash came. The thick liquid rippled as the shockwave traveled through the condom. Hayden, disoriented to the point of not knowing the up or down, swam around desperately, when finally his feet touched the hard floor beneath, which he used to propel himself upward, and reach his old, faithful air bubble. From the relatively unobstructed view up there, he could finally see that he was near the corner of a gigantic room, much bigger than Kalyn’s bedroom. In the distance, he could see movement, but not clearly enough to understand what was happening exactly, although he had a pretty clear idea. He looked to his left, towards the opening of the condom, from where cum was slowly pouring out, like white lava coming out of a rubber mountain. He took a deep breath and swam towards it. He soon realized he quickly misjudged his ability to swim through the semen effectively, and the sheer length of the condom. Each movement required so much effort for him, that he soon felt his lungs burning, and his arms failing to respond to his commands. Yet, he persevered, and finally, after what felt like an hour of constant fighting, he got out. Hayden let out a scream of joy, as he could finally breathe fresh air. He collapsed to the ground, letting his tired limbs rest after that titanic effort. After a few minutes, however, he discovered another problem: He was getting cold. Without the heat of his owner, or the warmth of her cum, and his clothes still dripping wet, he was quickly reaching unsafe temperatures. He looked behind him, at the mountain of warm cum, and sighed. He really had no other option at that point.

The girls were completely unaware of Hayden’s odyssey. Their orgy went on without interruption. In a brief lull in the action, Laura left the room for a moment, to get her gift. A few moments later she was back. “All right, you all know what’s in here right?” She said, showing off the box Kalyn sent her. “Now I wanted to keep these for myself, but this is too fun! And also I probably would not be able to go through all of them before my parents are back, so… yeah” she added, leaving the box at the center of the room. She then proceeded to open it and fish out a few tiny humans. She looked around, and seeing that she had the attention of everyone, she singled out one and theatrically brought him to her mouth; then she gently slid him in, and audibly swallowed. “Have fun” she proclaimed, giggling. With the others in hand, she reached Kalyn and Lucy, her brunette friend. “You never tried them, right?” She asked. The nerdy girl shook her head.

“Well then, let’s make this one special” Laura said, winking at Kalyn.

The athletic giantess, with an evil smirk, extended her hand, where Laura left a few of the tinies. She then got some of the her cum that dripped onto the girl’s torso on her fingers and brought them down, to her anus. “Wait, wait! What are you doing?” The brunette protested.

“Relax, you’ll like it, believe me!” Intervened Laura, calming the smaller girl down. Then, the blonde dropped a couple of tinies on her nipples. “You know what to do” said, trying to imitate the tone Kalyn used with her toys. They immediately obeyed, and began worshiping Lucy’s nipples with religious fervor.

The tingling sensation felt weird to the girl at first, but the gentle touch of the tinies quickly grew in intensity, as they found the right points where to apply pressure. It was unlike anything she ever felt before: different, subtle, yet powerful. She was a small girl, short, flat, outmatched by almost all of her friends, but to them she was a goddess, she was their whole world. High on that thought, she bit her lips, sand let out a deep moan, powerful enough to interrupt the work of the two faithful tinies, who hugged her nipple to avoid falling down.

Kalyn, having witnessed that, began her own work. She started rubbing the muscles around Lucy’s asshole, relaxing them; then she slowly inserted her finger, using her own cum as lubricant. Slowly, she opened the way, while the girl enjoyed the new, weird feeling deep into her abdomen. When she was finally ready, Kalyn took a tiny and plunged him in her ass, pushing him as deep as she could with her finger. Lucy’s reaction was immediate, her ass contracted around the tiny intruder, sending deep waves of tingling pleasure to her brain. She could feel him! She could feel his tiny, desperate movements! And they felt incredible against the tender flesh of her ass. Kalyn did not wait long to insert a second tiny, and then a third. The crescendo of tiny movements was just indescribable, Lucy was losing her mind in the sea of little sparks of pleasure propagating through her flesh. She was already feeling the impending doom of another orgasm building.

Kalyn quickly left for a moment, then came back with another condom. “And now, for my next trick!” She said, while putting it on. She then took her huge dick and went back into Lucy’s neglected pussy, eager to be used again. And just to top it all off, Laura took a couple more tinies into her mouth, and sealed her lips against Lucy’s own, trapping the tinies between their tongues. Lost in Laura’s kiss and Kalyn’s pounding, she almost did not feel Laura’s fingers making their way to her anus, and pushing inside, just to heighten her stimulation even more, pushing the tinies in there ever deeper into her.

That was just too much for the poor girl. Her climax hit her like a brick wall, taking her breath away, as her body flooded her mind with wonderful sensations. Her fingers gripped the hardwood floor, finding nothing to grab, while her legs tensed up, fruitlessly trying to find a stable anchor point. But he friends kept going, unrelenting, and the tinies kept moving against her most sensitive parts, in desperate determination. And thus another orgasm came, wiping away the old one with the strength of a volcano. Her mind went blank, her thoughts blown away like clouds in the wind. There was only space for pure, perfect, pleasure.

“I think she got enough” said Kalyn, admiring the blank expression of the girl under her, frozen in blissful agony.

“Yeah, I agree” said Laura, “It’s better we stop, I don’t want to break her. It is her first time, after all. With a futa and with tinies.” She looked at her muscular friend. “Also this is my party, so it’s time you wreck this girl now!” she said, pointing a finger at herself.

Kalyn, a bit taken aback, laughed. “All right, all right! Don’t worry, I’ve got enough left in me for the both of you, and then some.”

“Oh I wouldn’t be too sure of that” replied Laura.