- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The aftermath of the party. Contains mouthplay, vore, insertion, masturbation.


“I’m accompanying your friend home, Laura!” Kalyn shouted from the living room, but the blonde giantess was just barely awake. Her body was stiff and sore, her holes still half full of cum. She just did not have the energy to move.


Kalyn entered the room. “You heard me?” She asked, before seeing her friend still in bed. The tall giantess smiled. “Oh, would you look at that. Where’s the bravado of yesterday, blondie?”


Laura tried to throw her a pillow, but it proved to be way too heavy for her arm, and too complex a maneuver for her mushed brain, so she ended up just muttering some words. “Shut up, it’s your fault.”


“I didn’t hear any complaints yesterday! All right, I’m bringing Lucy home. See you later at the mall?”


“Okay” Laura managed to say.


A few moments later, she heard the door open and close. And then silence.


She remained in bed for another hour, drifting in and out of sleep. Then, finally, she gathered her strength and left the bed behind, to get to the shower. The hot water soothed her aching muscles, while the remnants of the night of fun and sex washed off of her. Out of the shower, she admired her reflection for a few seconds, winking at her beautiful figure. “Sexy as always, girl!”


Still naked, she roughly dried her hair and went around her home to survey the damage. Surprisingly enough, the house was overall in good condition, considering the hours long orgy that the living room suffered, and the night long threesome her own room had to endure.


In the middle of the living room, she found the box of tinies. She looked inside and, to her surprise, she found a couple of tinies still inside. “Hello cuties!” She said to the two tiny girls. Then she brought a finger to her lips, should she have some morning fun with those two? Her parents would come home tomorrow morning, so why not? She sighed. Why did her parents refuse to let her play with tinies?


Laura looked at them again. Smiling, she took them out and got comfortable on the soft carpet. Her hand brought one of them down to her freshly cleaned pussy, leaving the tiny right against her folds, then she lifted the other up to her mouth. Ever since she gave Kalyn’s tiny a blowjob, she got curious to try with more. Making the little guys cum was more fun than she expected. Or maybe she just enjoyed oral sex that much.


The panicking small woman tried to pry her fingers away, but she could do nothing against the blonde’s fingers. Laura extended her tongue and gave a long lick to the tiny, from her toes to her head, then she sucked her feet in and began licking and sucking on them.


Slowly, she brought more of her body into her mouth, until she was waist deep in. Laura’s tongue began forcing its way through the tiny’s legs, which she hopelessly tried to close. Meanwhile, her fingers began working her folds, rubbing the tiny against her nether regions, careful not to push too hard, at least for the moment.


A squeak of pleasure reached her ears. She was actually doing it! She redoubled her effort, skillfully using her tongue to get the tiny woman off. Her increasingly frenetic movements multiplied her own arousal, causing her other hand to push the other tiny into her womanhood.


With the small girl inside her, she began pumping her fingers in and out of her quivering pussy. She increased her pace, getting to a steady, sustained rhythm. The pleasure spread quickly through her, driving her into sexual frenzy, forcing the small woman further into her pussy, where each and every tiny movement sent explosive sparks through her spine. A high pitched scream of blissful agony escaped the other tiny woman, still trapped between her lips. For a short instant, Laura could taste her juices on her tongue.


Eager to taste more, she sucked her in completely, and moved her around her mouth. But her orgasm was building up, and fast. Her fingers moved desperately, as her groin begged for release, while the tiny life inside of her gave it all to please the blonde goddess.


Enamored by the taste of the tiny, her throat took hold of her and sent her down the dark path to her stomach. The sensation of the small morsel traveling down her body was the straw that broke the camel’s back. As the tiny hit her stomach, she hit her climax. Moaning wildly, she plunged her other free hand into her eager pussy, feeling her inner walls pulsating against her fingers and the other tiny. Waves of pleasure lulled her senses, while her mind lost itself in a labyrinth of cloudy thoughts.


Then, finally, it died down. Now satisfied, the blonde giantess stood up again, and sucked on her fingers, tasting her own juices with gusto.


“Ahh, that’s the right way to start a day!” She said.


With her sex satisfied, she looked around and began making a mental list of tasks. At some point, her eyes detected movement in the corner of the room, near some kind of object. An escaped tiny? She got closer, and immediately recognized Kalyn’s discarded condom, still full of the futanari’s semen. And just beside it, a tiny, a male tiny that looked strangely familiar.


“Wait, aren’t you… Winner? Winner! It’s you, isn’t it!” She said, dropping down to the ground to get closer to the tiny man.


 


The big hazel eyes of the giantess appeared in front of him in what felt like an instant. The speed at which those living mountains could move always caught him off guard. With his heart beating like crazy and adrenaline filling his veins, Hayden fought to stay still and speak. “Y-yes, it is me.”


“I can see you’re talking, but I can’t understand what you are saying, sorry” she said, pointing a finger at her ears. “What are you doing here?” She asked. “Well, I guess Kalyn lost you. She can be quite the airhead sometimes, especially if alcohol is involved, but don’t tell her I said that” she added, winking. “I can’t believe you are still alive, you’re lucky as hell, you know that, right?”


Hayden knew that perfectly well. He brushed with death before, but yesterday was a full-contact dance with the grim reaper himself. He wanted to say something, but she would not hear him anyway.


“Wait, you saw me masturbate just now, right?” She said, pouting her lips. “You pervert! How dare you!” She said, barely holding back her laughter. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding, of course. Nothing you haven’t seen already yesterday evening anyway. Well, you’ve got a good look at me, now I’m curious. Am I sexy? We don’t have males, so I have no idea what you guys find attractive.”


Hayden swallowed. Those girls were monsters that massacred people like him by the dozens just to get off, yet he could not deny that they were gorgeous, especially her, and her friend. He vigorously nodded.


“Good to hear!” She said, with a radiant smile. “I guess I’ll take you back to your owner. Kalyn gets really jealous of her toys, you know? Let me dress up and we’ll go.”


And with that, she stood up. Her rapid movements displaced untold tons of air around her, causing Hayden to face the wrath of a tornado. Then, with a few quick steps, the giant, naked girl left the room.


He did not have to wait for long. The blonde came back, with a very cute green-blue summer dress, and sandals. “Here I am! Now, where should I put you?” She took a moment to think. “Well, if I was Kalyn, you’d be in my panties, but that must not be all that pleasant I imagine. I have somewhere else in mind, somewhere a lot more comfortable” she said.


Without waiting for a reply, she picked Hayden up and carefully placed him in her bra, over the left boob. Her generous bust left little space in the bra, which actually made it a fairly safe seat, and indeed a very comfortable one.


“I hope you like the girls. All right, let’s go.”


 


Laura made her way to the mall. The trip was a pleasant walk downtown, with a nice, bright sun in the sky warming her skin. There, she quickly spotted her taller friend, at the usual spot near the fountain. “Took you long enough” Kalyn commented.


“Hush you. How’s Lucy?” Laura asked.


“Fine, fine. Don’t worry. She’s tougher than she looks, that one. And kinkier too, she was already planning to get a box of tinies for herself” answered Kalyn.


“All right. Let’s go.”


The two girls entered the mall, and enjoyed their shopping greatly. Sure, Kalyn acted like her usual too cool for girly things self, but Laura knew that it was just a front. And she also knew how to push her buttons to bring out her feminine side.


An hour into their trip, they found themselves at a shoe store, where Kalyn was trying a new pair of sneakers. “These are nice! I like the color. The sole is a bit elaborate, might be difficult to clean after tiny-fun-time” Kalyn commented.


It was only in that moment that Laura remembered her little passenger. “Oh right, Kalyn! You lost winner at my home. I found him swimming in your condom this morning.”


“Winner? Cond-Oh shit! I put him in my-I’m an idiot” she said, slapping her forehead. “Wait, he’s alive?”


“He is” Laura said, with a smile. “I have him here” added, while she fished him out of her breasts.


 


After a sudden flood of light, Hayden found himself in the hands of the blonde giantess, with his owner staring at him, with an expression of surprise and amusement. “Well, winner, you surprise me once again. Had fun drowning in Laura’s tits?”


“Ahah. All right, take him” she said, while handing him over.


Hayden felt the surface of Laura’s hand tilting. He began rolling down, and, after a short drop, he found himself, face first, onto Kalyn’s hand. While Laura’s hands were soft and delicate, Kalyn’s hands were just a bit rougher, as expected for a gym rat like her. Her skin was also warmer too.


“All right. You know what? Since you’re here, you can help me find the right pair of shoes.”


“Uh, I thought you liked him” Laura said.


“I don’t l-He’s fun, all right? That’s a rare trait in tinies. I’ll keep him around for a little while longer. That’s all, you sassy mouth.”


“As you wish, your majesty” answered Laura, with a theatrical bow.


Kalyn sighed. “I hate you.”


Laura simply smiled, and sent her a kiss.


Kalyn just ignored her and looked down at Hayden again, then winked and bent down, where she dropped him off into the sneaker. The soft inner surface of the shoe made the drop quite safe, physically; mentally it was still a fifteen feet drop that sent his heart into overdrive for a few seconds.


“Here I come!” announced Kalyn. And indeed her gigantic socked foot appeared above him. Panicking, Hayden began running towards the tip. He lost his footing when Kalyn shook the sneaker to get her foot in. Shaken but not defeated, Hayden ran again, feeling the noise of fabric against fabric. He finally reached the end of the shoe, just a he felt the warmth of Kalyn’s skin on his back. There, he turned around, to stare at the black sock. Kalyn wiggled her toes, mocking him from merely inches of distance. He squished himself against the sneaker’s wall, while the smell of new shoe saturated his nose.


 


“Is he fine?” Asked Laura.


“What? Yes, he is, it’s not the first time I do this” Kalyn answered. She took a couple of steps, to get a feel of the shoe, then, satisfied, bent down to remove it. Finally, she carefully tilted the shoe, and caught Hayden in her hand.


“All right, winner. I imagine you enjoyed your trip in Laura’s knockers. Now you’ll try mine” she said, while she slipped him into her bra.


 


Kalyn’s boobs were a lot smaller than Laura’s, but they were still dozen if not hundred of times Hayden’s size, so there was more than enough cushioning to make them a rather comfortable seat. The only downside really was that Kalyn seemed to be naturally warmer than her shorter friend, but not not so much that it became an issue. Fortunately for him, the girls forgot of his existence for the rest of their shopping time.


Several hours later, they got home. He surprised himself for feeling relieved. Was some sort of Stockholm syndrome starting to kick in? Or was it simply because Kalyn’s home was the only somewhat safe place he knew of since his kidnapping? He was not sure he wanted an answer.


While he was busy thinking, Kalyn extracted him from his bra-transport, and left him on her desk, then proceeded to change her clothes to something more comfortable. Done that, she looked at him, then around the room, when she finally found the device she used before to speak to him.


“All right, tiny. How was the party for you?” She asked, activating the electronic device.


“Wet” Hayden said.


Kalyn smiled, then giggled, and finally laughed. “All right, all right. Good answer. I guess it was a shitty thing for me to throw into my condom. In my defense, I was pretty drunk.” She looked down towards Hayden. “Ok, I’m sorry. We good?” She asked.


“Y-Yes” the tiny man said, taken by surprise. Why did she apologize? And why was she smiling now?


“I imagine it must have been a tough couple of days, uh?”


“You c-could say that.”


“Well, you’ve been a good boy, so I want to reward you. How about...” her voice trailed off, while she brought her hand behind Hayden, scooping him up. Then, she brought him up to her smirking lips.


Her tongue sneaked out, and prodded the tiny’s body with slow, sensual movements. Hayden’s heart was beating fast, and he could feel sweat pouring down his forehead, but he could not deny Kalyn’s tongue felt pleasant. No, a lot more that just pleasant.


Then Kalyn finally made contact with his dick. She pushed him closer to her mouth with her fingers, he was practically hugging her lips, then she began licking him again, and again. The huge muscle had the strength of hundreds of men, but its touch felt so gentle and purposeful. His cock quickly reached full mast.


Hayden’s mind was a battlefield of conflicting emotions. All the memories of the girl’s cruelty fought against the simple fact that a stunning young girl was giving him a good time. Hell, it was better than good, a lot better than good. Was it indeed Stockholm syndrome? Was he actually enjoying the attention he got from that giantess?


While the rational part of his brain raged on, his primal side took over. His cock throbbed, loading up his shot, closer and closer with each movement of the gargantuan tongue. Her hot breath washed over him, while her saliva dripped down his legs.


He survived only because he made himself interesting to that girl. If he wanted to remain so, he could not afford to think of the morality of the situation, he had to make her happy. And that meant enjoying himself if that is what she wanted. Just as he reached this decision, his cock twitched, his groin aching for release. It definitely would not be hard to enjoy her attention.


Another lick, another throb, then finally the first spurt, as his climax hit him, flooding his body. His cock pumped out is load, feeling like his own soul and life energy was living his body together with the white liquid. In his newfound determination, the release made him feel alive, more alive than he ever felt.


Feeling him twitch in pleasure, the giantess distanced Hayden from her lips and explored her mouth, trying to taste his ejaculate. “Mmmm, Laura was right, it’s really difficult to taste you. Shame. Oh well, was it good for you?”


Hayden, spent, could only raise his thumb.


“Well, of course it was. I do know a thing or two about cocks, after all” she said, laughing. “All right, I’ll let you rest now, winner. See you tomorrow!” Then added, leaving him in front of his habitat.


Hayden went inside, and threw himself in the little bath, finally able to wash away two days worth of sweat, cum, saliva, and who knows what else. The water was a little cold for his taste, but he could not complain.


Letting his tired body relax in the water, Hayden mentally reviewed his situation. The still sane part of him tried, repeatedly, to find a way to escape the destiny that has befallen him, but a much bigger part of him could not think of anything else than his owner. Hayden shook his head, unwilling to ruminate on the matter further. He had to rest now, he had to be ready for all the crazy the next day would throw at him.