- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains butt stuff. Next chapter will probably have some pussy material.

Nora did not appear, at first glance, to be exceptional. She was on the pretty side of average, but she wore her makeup just a little heavy to cover the remnants of teenage acne. She was quite tall, and could be called 'thick' with wide hips and a nice butt accentuated by her choice to usually wear tight skirts or tunic tops with leggings. She did possess an unusual charm, and was good at using her considerably dominant personality to her advantage. Her charm, however, disguised her underlying narcissim - she did not like to be crossed.


Nora's real blessing was not a consequence of her natural qualities, but a circumstantial blessing borne of her choice of study - she was one of the very few girls on her engineering degree. Though she sometimes felt more swarmed than a supermodel at an after-party, she managed to turn a lot of the attention she got into a positive, even if it was rather annoying at other times. She managed to produce quite a posse of 'her boys', and used them wisely to her gain.


There really was only one guy on the course who she was (or had been) genuinely interested in. He seemed exactly her type, awkward but surprisingly astute and funny. Kind of skinny, and he wore glasses! She loved a cute guy with glasses. It had taken her a long time to sway him, he was rather risk-averse and her personality which filled the room could be intimidating to such types. But by paying him the right kind of attention, by inviting him out with her other friends and - a simple strategy, but effective for most - by giving him plenty of compliments, he soon became one of her boys.


It was then she discovered part of the reason for his risk aversion. Negative Affect Driven Shrinking. She'd once seen some snippet about this condition in a documentary on extremely rare diseases. Less than a dozen people in the world had this one, and the gist of it was, if one was feeling depressed, miserable or humiliated, then they would shrink, slowly returning to size over the next days or hours if well taken-care of. Thus cause and effect were joined in the colloquial name of belittlement syndrome.


His name was Paolo, and she had wanted him very badly. Unfortunately, the other part of his shyness stemmed from growing up in conservative surroundings. He'd never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl and she had great difficulty prying him from this shell. Not least because he was observant enough to know to be a little cautious about her. With great effort though, she succeeded, or she thought she had. They became best friends. Then they'd gotten drunk a few times, kissed a few times, and though they haven't had sex, they'd gotten pretty close with the fooling around. His barriers were slowly being broken down and he felt himself starting to fall for her.


His niggling doubt got the best of him though. He could tell that Nora, though gregarious, was not a kind girl. He'd seen her intensity with people to whom she'd taken a dislike and knew that a relationship with her would be dangerous in the long run. But he liked her a lot. Push, pull, push, pull. He started trying to make some distance, said he couldn't do it, he didn't think it was a good idea, was confused about how he felt. It didn't go down well; she swore, she cried, and he felt awful.

 


 

For the past four days, he had felt nothing but regret and it was taking its physical toll. What was he thinking? She had been good to him, he'd never been so intensely happy. Why did life have to be so confusing? He had been stuck at half-size in his misery, and had shed a few tears of his own. It couldn't go on like this. 


Nora had less solitary coping strategies. She called some of her girl friends, they had gotten wasted together, and bitched about him all night. By the time four days had passed, she had managed to turn her feelings on him completely, it was a talent of hers. Sadness had been replaced by anger. Desire by disdain. That was when he showed up at her door.


They were both drunk. Him for courage, her as part of her recovery process (and partially out of habit). She glared down at him, surprised, but not willing to show him that,


"You look small."


"I feel it. I- I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. You were right, you were one of the best things I had going for me and I was just being dumb. Can you forgive me?"


Pathetic, she thought. Under other circumstances she might have shouted at him, told him to fuck off. But it still stung a little and she'd been fantasizing about revenge. Her drunkenness encouaraged this course. 


"Come in," He sat on the couch, clambering clumsily, reinforcing her disgust. She sat on a kitchen stool, amplifying the height she had on him now, "How can I possibly trust you? You really hurt me you know? How do I know you just won't do the same again, out of the blue, after leading me on?"


He teared up, shaking his head and staring downards, "I'm sorry. I don't know how I can prove it, but I won't I promise. I won't. I understand my feelings better now."


She looked down at him while he continued to stare at the floor. "You know I have a temper sometimes. What's to tell me you won't chicken out again the first time we disagree about something?"


"I'm here now. I love you."


"Oh really now?" She tried to keep her anger under control, "You used me! It's this you wanted, isn't it?" She squeezed her breasts and smacked the side of her ass. She leapt up from the stool and got in his face, "You... You, ugh!". She wanted to hit him.


"Please, just tell me what I can do to make it better," he winced, "I don't care if you get angry sometimes. I know I deserve it this time. Give me a chance, I'll commit, I'll be dedicated. I was afraid, I won't let it get the best of me again, now that I know what it feels like to have lost the chance." 


"Eat my ass."


He sighed, with excessive forlornness which irritated her. He wasn't an assertive guy and knew when to take a cue to leave. He slid off the couch and made his way to the door. She beat him to it with thumping footsteps, blocking his exit, "Uh-uh, I think you misunderstand. I want you to eat my ass."


"W-what?" It wasn't really his thing, and she probably knew that.


"You said you wanted to know how to make it better. I need you to prove how sorry you really are. That you'd sacrifice something for me. After all the effort I put in our friendship, you never invited me out once, it was always me. You'll be dedicated? Show me. Do something which makes you uncomfortable, which takes some effort."


She walked back over to the stool, pulling off her tunic top and pulling down her leggings and panties. She sat down fully naked, looking away this time, leaning on the high kitchen table. She popped her ass up to spread her cheeks, and arched her back a little, "I'm waiting," She took a swig from a drink she had sitting on the table.


The alcohol was clouding his judgement, and he decided he would do it. If that's what it took. He probably deserved it after all, and even if she wasn't being serious, it would show that he certainly was. He gathered his courage and tried to get himself in the zone, walking over to where she sat looking the other way. Her ass was really quite large at the best of times, mostly smooth with one dimple betraying her small amount of excess fat. In his shrunken state, her asshole was now level with his face, and looking up he could see her back looking powerful above him. 


He put his hands on her cheeks, noting how small they looked in comparison, covering just a small fraction of her large buttocks and leaned forward, closing his eyes as he stuck out his tongue. He wasn't quite sure what to do; he'd never eaten anyone out, nevermind their ass, so he started to lick, hoping that was the right thing. It was salty and there was a very unpleasant bitter flavour, he got some fluff on his tongue, presumably toilet paper. He withdrew.


"That's what I thought," she said. She knew her ass was probably pretty nasty since she hadn't showered since last night and had just come back from drinking at a sweaty bar. She just wanted to humiliate him, to punish him. That's all she was trying to do.


"Wait, I'm sorry!" He squeezed his eyes shut, and tried his best to shut out his other senses to, mustering his willpower to dive in with more passion. The taste didn't disappear, and his delicate constitution made him retch, but he continued. It was horrible, and indeed, humiliating. He soon found himself having to stretch his neck to reach her asshole, but her manipulation had worked. He'd prove himself. He was on his tip-toes, and then he couldn't reach. 


"Why did you stop again?" She didn't turn around.


"I can't reach."


"So you're just going to give up again, at the slightest bit of trouble?" She had actually been beginning to enjoy the stimulation. She'd been feeling kind of horny all day. She looked down at him, he was indeed smaller. He looked up at her, she could crush him now. Her buttocks looked like they could cover his whole body. He reached up to a rim hanging on the underside of the stool, and took a step onto the supporting bar, halfway up. He was awkwardly poised, leaning back. 


He started again, doing an even worse job than before, the tension in his weak core causing him to tremble. "Mmm," Nora moaned. He didn't have to do a good job; it was her relative power and the notion of revenge which was causing her to get off. She felt the vibrations caused by his instability, and she started to grind only half-voluntarily, "Keep going," she instructed, "and I'll forgive you." She had no intention of doing so.


She began to rub herself, she was getting close, but then with some sparsening pecks, the stimulation stopped, "What now?" She looked down. He was getting really small now, perhaps only 40cm tall. She no longer had the patience to wait. She got up and grabbed him around the chest with one hand indelicately, "I'm not done, so neither are you," she said as she walked to the bedroom and tossed him on her bed.