- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey you guys, like I promoised here is the next breakfast chapter. I feel like I made it a little shorter than I usually did, but I'll let you be the judges of that.

Midoriya was the first to wake up again, but for some reason, he felt wet. He went to rub his eyes and felt some liquid hit his face. He wiped it off with his other hand and finally opened them. The boy sat up and saw the puddle that he was in, tracing it back to its source. It came from yesterday's caretaker’s mouth. Mina's mouth was open and drool was leaking out of it. It flowed its way to where he was sleeping and now the back of his clothes were soaked. He managed to stand up and walk to where her head was resting. "Mina, Mina wake up, it's morning. Come on, you gotta get up" he said, pushing against her nose. She moaned, opened her eyes slightly, yawning, and smacking her lips as she did. Her mouth felt dry and she needed a cup of water. "Mmmm, good morning Midoriya. Does your mouth feel dry too?", she asked, sitting up in her chair. "Um about that. You kinda, drooled in your sleep and some of it got on me", he said trying not to hurt her feelings. 

"Huh? Oh, shoot yeah you're right, no wonder I feel so thirsty. Ok um…" Mina says, checks her phone for the time while grabbing a dirty shirt to wipe up the drool. They still had 30 minutes until the others brought the food over. She figured she'd have time to play a bit, so she continued her sentence. "Ok, so strip and I can blow your clothes dry", she said casually as she took off her panties again. It surprised him that she wanted to do something with him so early in the morning but he was getting used to it at this point. Midoriya followed her orders and stripped off all of his clothes, setting them beside him. Her pink hand picked them up, turned, and sat on her desk, her cheeks jiggling as she did. "Since I'm doing you this favor, do you mind using that little tongue of yours? I still have you until breakfast after all", the pink-skinned girl teased, pulling at a cheek. "O… oh ok Mina. What do you waaan-!?", she didn't give him time to respond as she got impatient as shoved him between her crack. She bit her lip at the sensation of his body being back there.

She felt his tongue start to lick her wrinkles and folds again. Mina moaned in pleasure, almost forgetting about his clothes. She turned them over in her hand and blew on them as best she could while she was being licked. Her hips gyrated the more he licked, making her move her hand toward her clit. Midoriya was getting better at his technique, now that he was able to focus on what he did with the girls. He worked his tongue deep into the folds of her hole, sliding it slowly as he did. At this point, Mina has to put his clothes down so she could hold onto her desk. She had to admit, he had gotten better since yesterday somehow. She could hardly take anymore and pushed his head inside her hole, frantically rubbing her pussy lips faster the further he went in. He wiggled around inside her, trapped again at his waist. With the shrunken boys wiggling and Mina's fingering herself, her legs gave out and she fell forward. The stimulation was too much for her and she came, her rectum clenching around Midoriya's body.

Mina panted heavily as she laid on the floor, basking in the afterglow of their morning fun. It was one of the reasons why she was sometimes late for breakfast. She absolutely loved playing with her toys early in the morning. A blissful sigh escaped her mouth as a wiggling sensation started up inside her again. Her hand pulled him out from inside her and held him in front of her face. "I don't know how you do it, but that felt amazing. Ah, I wish I could keep you again today, but it's Jiro's turn today. We should get going, don't want the others to wonder where we are now do we?", she stated, standing back up and setting him on her desk again. While his caretaker was getting some new clothes on, he checked to see if his were dried off. To his surprise, they were, even with what they did. He quickly got dressed and waited until Mina finished up.

A ping came from Mina's phone and caught the attention of both of them. It was Midnight again saying she was sorry that her plan last night didn't work and that she would look to other places to solve this problem. She wished them a good day at school and that she hoped that Midoriya wouldn't cause too much trouble for Jiro today. "Huh, Ms. Midnight sure is thoughtful, even when she teases us with innuendos. Almost like someone else you know, eh Midoriya?", she said, immediately teasing him after reading the email. "Oh! Heh yeah kinda" he replied. She found him sweet when he acted bashfully, it was one of the reasons she teased him a bit. A rumble escaped her stomach, indicating that she should get something to eat soon. Her hand swiped up the shrunken boy and they made their way to the door. "Come on mini Midoriya, let's go eat. Don’t worry though, I won't eat you", she teased as she walked down to their dining room.

They arrived just as three of the other ladies were bringing in the food. "Hey guys, good morning. Need any help setting things up?", Mina asked while she set Midoriya down on the table. "Sure can you set…", Uraraka said as she and Mina continued a conversation as they set everything up. It still bugged him that he couldn't help but he accepted it for what it was and paced around the table. Jiro put her hand in front of his path asking him, "Hey not that it's any of my business, but why are you doing laps around the table?". "O... oh well, it's just that being small and not able to help with setting things up can kind of get to me some mornings. It's not that I don't appreciate what you've all done for me, I just want to be able to help is all" he vented, kicking what counted as the ground for him.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much, Midoriya. We know that you're trying your best and you can't do much given your current condition. Just between us, I'm gonna leave you in my room today. I think you deserve a break", Jiro said, giving him a thumbs up. Midoriya stood there stunned for a moment, thinking about what she just said. He wouldn't know what to do with himself. Before he could ask her why, plates of food came down around him, signaling that it was time to eat. There wasn't any point in trying to ask his questions so he decided to sit down near Mina and eat his meal.

Another knock came from the room door along with a familiar voice. "Hello girls, it's Midnight again. Can I come in?" Mina got up and answered the door, ushering her in. She didn't have her mask with her and her hair was tied back. "How're all doing this morning?" She asked, closing the door behind her. They all said they were doing good, despite what they did last night not working. "I see, I'm glad you're all in good spirits. Now there's something I've been meaning to ask. Have any of you been doing anything that would be considered inappropriate for school?", she inquired looking over her crowd. While Mina held her poker face and Hagakure was invisible, her movements along with Tsuyu’s and Momo’s blushing gave them away. "I see, I seee. Well, now a question for young Midoriya. Have you consented to their actions?", she asked leaning forward. He stood up and said, "Um well, yes Ms. Midnight. Everyone here talked about it and as long as I'm going to be small, I can repay everyone for their time by letting them do something with me. Are you mad?". He couldn't deny what was going on, especially since it was Midnight who discovered what they were doing. "Oh dear, I had a feeling that this might happen. Young hormonal teenagers along with someone his size, something was bound to happen. Alright, I need you to all promise me something. I need you to promise that if any of you do anything, do not let it get in the way of your studies' ', she said then taking a breath. "I know that I won't be able to stop you since I can't keep an eye on you all day, but the least I can do is ask that you don't let your opportunities at this school go to waste", she finished, picking up Midoriya.

"I'm sure your little classmate wouldn't want you to miss out on anything either", Midnight said, looking down at him. He didn't know what to say, so he just nodded his head. "Sure Ms. Midnight, it's been fine so far", Uraraka assured her. "Yeah it's been great, he even helped me study last night. We ended up falling asleep at my desk", said Mina. "He's been very understanding with his situation and he's been patient when something happens", Momo added. The ladies' responses made their teacher chuckle. "Ok ok, I see that you all are taking this and your schoolwork seriously. Now I expect you all to be in class on time, is that understood?", she said, raising her voice at the end. "Ma'am, yes ma'am!", she shouted back, their voices filled with enthusiasm. "Good, that's what I like to hear. Now I have to get going, I have a few things to pick up before class. There are also a few things I'm going to look into about regrowing Midoryia. I hope you all have a good day", she set him back down on the table and walked out of the room.

After she left, the seven of them stood there in silence. It shocked them to hear that their teacher was ok with what they were doing, but they were happy that she was. The mood certainly picked up after her visit. They cleaned up their food quicker than usual. "Hey do you think Midnight knew this might happen from the start?", Momo asked. "You think so? She didn't seem that surprised when she found out and she didn't scold us either", Hagakure mentioned. "Well, this is Midnight we are talking about. She is the most risqué pro hero out on the hero circuit", Jiro chimed in. They all nodded in agreement.

Mina finished up her stuff at the same time as Jiro did. "So ready to take Midoriya for the day?", she asked, handing him over to Jiro. "Yeah, he's gonna be alright. Here you can hang out on my shoulder until we get to my room", she said, placing him on her left shoulder. It felt weird for him to be sitting on her shoulder since he was mostly kept inside someone or between their body parts, but he welcomed the change of pace. "If you start to fall off, just grab onto my jacks. They aren't really sensitive so you don't have anything to worry about". As soon as she said that, he felt more relieved and grabbed the jack. It felt weird in his hand, but he wasn't going to complain about the extra leverage. "Hey Jiro, what am I going to eat if I'm staying in your room for most of the day?", Midoriya asked. "I got tons of snacks in my room. Junk food and healthy stuff. I got ya covered dude", she said looking down at her shoulder. He said ok as she exited the door, leaving the others in the room.


Earlier this morning:

Midnight woke in her bed with Mt. Lady beside her again that morning. It was an unusual morning for her, she hadn't had sex last night and she was her friend were still in their lingerie. She turned to her partner and hugged her, kissing her cheek as she did. Mt. Lady shifted as she was kissed and watched as her partner moves out of the bed. "Mm morning already? Man growing that tall after a long day is exhausting. Why are you getting up so early?", she asked, getting up as well. "I planned to talk to my students before school starts today. Thanks again for your help last night again honey", Midnight said, taking off her previous days lingerie and changing into a new pair. Mt. Lady watched her as she changed, enthralled at her movements. "I love what I'm seeing right now, want me to come with you to meet your students?" The growth hero said following her partner’s example and changing her clothes. "No that's alright. Besides, we can't have them knowing about our relationship. Aizawa's nice enough to pretend not to know, but we can't have everyone knowing just yet. Even my students", she said walking over to her friend.

"Yeah, I get what you're saying. If this ever went public I don't think we'll hear the end of it even after we retire", Mt. Lady joked, slapping Midnight ass as she passed her. "Hey, I'd love to make you pay for that, but I have to get going. Are you gonna stay in the city tonight or can you make it back here?" "I'll let you know by the evening, you know how things get when you're a hero", she said, slipping into her civilian clothes. Midnight wanted to say something about work, but to be honest she hadn't done serious hero work in a few months. "Alright, well just let me know. I have to get you back for that slap", she teased as they both headed out of her room.


The spy was so close to his goal but he still needed to end Midoriya. He followed the girls to their lunch spot and sure enough, he found him there. He was so jealous of his situation, he nearly shouted and blew his cover. The shrink ray still held enough charge to take care of most of the obstacles in his way. Why this was taking so long to kill one person was beyond him. As soon as he gets the chance he would bug the private dining room the ladies made. This would make this much easier to pinpoint who he was with that day. He had to make himself ready for the day, keeping his cover up for a little longer.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading this. I think the teasing has gone on long enough. I plan on making Jiro the Futa since it feels right for her character. I won't tell you what I have planned but I hope you'll all enjoy in once I finish it. Tell me what you think and I hope you enjoyed reading this new chapter.