- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey thanks for waiting for the next chapter. This story is going to end pretty soon and again I want to thank everyone who has read it and left comments. Just a few more chapters to go.

Midoriya stirred awake, but unable to move his arms that much. It was dark where he was so he couldn’t see his exact surroundings. He could tell he was upside-down at least since he could feel the blood had rushed to his head. All he could remember from yesterday was Jiro telling Mina and Momo her secret yesterday and then some tight sensation wore out his stamina. He tried wiggling around a bit, but whatever he was tied to only responded by straightening up. He realized that he must've been tied to Jiro’s cock last night. Suddenly he was turned on his side and was slipped between a pair of shapely soft legs. "Hey! Can you guys hear me!? Can I be untied now?!” he yelled, to little effect. All three girls were still asleep after their night of having sex for the first time. Momo was the first to wake up and was still embracing Jiro while Mina was asleep in front of them, her ass still in the air but covered in the extra blanket their host gave her.

Yaoyorozu enjoyed the warm embrace she shared with Jiro under her blanket, holding her close while they laid there. She pulled her closer to her and felt her member slip between her legs, but something was different this time. What she thought was her flexing her dick unconsciously, there was a subtle shifting movement. She pulled up the blanket and saw a wriggling Midoriya tied to Jiro’s member. Momo leaned in as close as she could and whispered, “Midoriya, what's going on? Why are you tied to Jiro like that?”. “Um I think Mina tied me to her last night and had her way with Jiro before she passed out. Could you untie me now?”, he asked, looking up as best he could. She nodded and lowered the blanket, and thought of how best to wake her friend up. A lightbulb went off in her head and she leaned in close to Jiro, holding one side of her face, and began kissing her lips. Jiros eyes were still closed but she kissed her back, an arm sliding over her friend as she stirred to consciousness.

She yawned, blinked the last remaining bits of sleep from her eyes, and saw Yaoyorozu staring back at her. “Oh moring Ya-Momo, man last night was something huh?” she remarked. “Yes it certainly was”, she began, “I’m glad you decided to share your secret with us. Should we get up now?”. Jiro made a pouting face but agreed, flinging the blanket off. The sudden rush of light blinded the small boy tied to Jiro’s dick and he yelled in surprise. Jiro looked down at her morning wood confused as to how her classmate got there. “Hey Midoriya, looking kinda tied up there huh?” she joked, reaching down to untie him. Once he was released, he stood on her crotch, blushing while his two classmates stared down at him. By the time this was happening, Mina began to stir awake and sat up, the blanket she had thrown on her sliding down her back. The pink-skinned girl yawned and stretched, looking at her unfamiliar surroundings, remembering what transpired last night.

“Morning girls. Maaan last night was great huh? Is our little guy still tied up or did you free him yet?” Mina asked, looking over her shoulder. The others stared back at her, in an awkward silence that was broken by Midoriya giggling. The three girls couldn’t help themselves and join in with the laughter. After a minute of laughing, Momo picked up Midoriya, placed him between her breasts, and stood up, offering a hand to both the girls. They accepted it and were helped up to their feet. Now they were standing in Jiro’s room nude and with an impossibly shrunken boy between one of their breasts. Jiro sat on her bed, her morning wood still erect as it was when she woke up. “So… should we get dressed or should we do something about this?” she asked, pointing at her dick. Both Mina and Momo looked at each other while Midoriya was held snugly between Momo’s breasts. While nothing was said, they both had the same idea as they moved closer to Jiro and got on their knees. There was a noticeable musk coming from Jiro’s cock as they moved in and began to lick it.

Jiro moaned as her friends licked and sucked on her cock. Momo was sucking near the tip while Mina was licking near the base and balls. All Midoriya could see were two heads bobbing up and down on Jiro's lap. Having her friends lick her like that made waves of euphoria wash over her with each stroke of their tongues. All three of them began to pant heavily as they sped up, matching each other's movements. The faster they moved the closer Jiro was getting to a climax. Momo stood up on her knees and used her ample chest to give Jiro a titjob, with Midoriya still between them. He was pushed up against her shaft and was slid up and down. There should’ve been a dragging sensation, but his holder had inadvertently discovered how to make lube, making her titjob much more pleasing. Jiro could soon feel the familiar twitching again and the other two could feel it as well. I-I... I’m cum…!”, Jiro blurted out before she came, shooting semen onto the two girls who were licking her. Thick hot globs of cum landed on their faces and even hit Midoriya. Momo licked her lips and savored the thick deep taste that came from it. Mina was wiping up the strands of cum and lapping them up. She loved the feeling of having her ass filled with semen, but she didn’t mind getting a facial either.

The hermaphrodite girl laid back on her bed, basking in the afterglow from her friend's tongue techniques. Her member softened to its normal size as she chuckled to herself. Jiro couldn’t believe how lucky she was that one of the classmates she liked was so accepting of someone like her. She lifts her head to see Mina reaching into Momo’s cleavage, grabbing Midoriya, and put his upper body in her mouth, seemingly sucking on him. Jiro sits up and says “Hey mind if I talk to Midoriya real quick?”. Mina gives a quick nod and takes him out, “I was just cleaning him up a bit. He managed to get covered too. Gotta say, you make some delicious stuff with that sword”, she teased. Midoriya quickly shakes his head and wipes his face off so he could see his friends properly. He looked up and saw Jiro looking down at him with a warm smile as she picked him up. “Hey I wanna say thanks for helping me out with this. I know you didn’t have to and I appreciate it. Look, when you get back to your normal size… I’ll think of something to give ya alright?”, Jiro said, looking away while blushing during the last part of her sentence.

Midoriya was a bit shocked by what Jiro said, having not expected her to offer something after he returned to normal. He hugged her thumb and replied, “You don’t have to do that Jiro. I’m just glad I could help you with coming out”. Jiro was happy to hear that come from him and gave him a thumbs up. “Perhaps we should go and eat breakfast? The others might be wondering where we are”, suggested Momo. “Yeah I’m getting kinda hungry too. What ‘bout you Mina?”, Jiro asked. “I could go for some food, yeah. Let's go eat”, she said standing up and looking for her clothes. Momo searches along with her while Jiro grabs some from where she kept hers and gets dressed. "Um Mina, I think our panties are mixed up. Mine aren't usually this loose", Momo said, tugging hers up. Mina leaned forward and peered at her friends’ backside. "Huh yeah I guess so. Eh I can always get them back later. They look good on you though", she said giving Momo a light slap. She said hey in response but thanked her for saying they were cute on her. The four then exited Jiro's room and walked to get their breakfast.

As they arrived, the other three girls were barely arriving with the breakfast. Jiro quickly set Midoriya down on the table and helped set up the table. He sat there again watching everyone else set everything up as he had done before. Midoriya squirmed in place, some parts of his body still wet and sticky from this morning. He thought to himself that he would need to take a shower today if he could. “I also smell a bit from Jiro and Mina so it's kinda needed” he muttered to himself as everyone sat down to eat. “Shoo Deku', Uraraka started, "how're you holding up after everything that's happened this week?". He hadn't thought about it that much. He said "Well I wouldn't say it’s been hard being like this since you all have been kind enough to watch over me. It's just a little frustrating at times not being at full size is all''. “Ah don't worry about it little guy, you know it’s all good if you’re stuck like this. We’ll keep watching over you if you do!”, Mina said half shouting. Her giddiness was infectious and the others were soon giving words of support for the young hero. He smiled and thanked them all, feeling optimistic, even if he might be trapped being this small.

With full stomachs, everyone sat back and sighed contently, before starting the cleanup process again. Midoriya sat and watched his soon-to-be caretaker help load some of the dirty dishwares onto a cart. He thought to himself that if were stuck like how he was, he would probably want to stay with Uraraka the most. He may have not spent time with her yet in this form but he was looking forward to it. As soon as the girls were done, Jiro picked him and turned to Uraraka who was blushing with anticipation. "And here you go Uraraka, our favorite tiny guy is yours for the weekend. Hope you two enjoy your time together", she said placing him in her waiting hands. They were warm and soft to his touch. "Thanks, Jiro, come on Deku. Let's go get ready", she said placing him on her shoulder as they walked out of the room to hers.

Meanwhile:

He was close, the spy could feel it. He would soon capture Midoriya from the girls and end his life. His future depended on it. He was determined to get that harem no matter what the cost. Even if it means losing his chance at a normal life. He knew that there was going to be a big change and he’d rather be on the side that was causing the change rather than the side that's being changed.

Midnight just finished replying to one of the heroes that might have the solution to help her student, unfortunately to no avail. They never heard of someone shrinking out of nowhere without the help of a quirk or some unheard-of piece of tech. “Hmm, unheard-of piece of tech. That couldn’t mean…” she said to herself while tapping away on her keyboard. Mei Hatsume was one of the most promising young inventors that ever attended UA. The teacher sent the email she typed out to her and waited for a reply.

Almost immediately a reply email was sent back, in all caps, asking the risque hero what she knew about her lost invention. “Jackpot she must have made the device that shrunk Midoriya”, she said relieved. She asked her to come and see her as soon as possible to talk about it and to bring any information that she had on her invention with her. Midnight was close to fixing what happened. She just needed to talk to Hatsume


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So after I finish this, would you guys want me to make one-shots with some different MHA ladies? Or maybe some stories from other stuff. Let me know.