- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Long awaited first part of Uraraka's part is here. Sorry it took so long to put out. Now I felt that they weren't really ones to mince words so it might feel like it starts a little strong but tell me what you think. Also, I have a deviantart account if you guys want to talk to me about the story or to get it on another platform.

Midoriya held onto Uraraka’s shirt as they made their way to her room. He's grown quite accustomed to traveling at this size that he didn't fear falling off. Her room was still the same as it was the day everyone moved into the dorms. She blushed as she set her shrunken passenger down on her desk after closing the door. The normal-sized girl was extremely nervous, now having the one person that she was pretty sure she loved in her plain boring room. “Um, Urakaka are you ok? You seem kinda, on edge?”, he asked, tempted to jump to her. She quickly turned around and said, “No, what makes you say that?!”, not covering up her blushing. He sighed and sat down on her desk looking at her with concern. “Look if something's the matter, you can tell me. Is it about watching me today?”, he questioned.

“Oh no, it’s not that, it’s… can I be honest with you right now?”, she asked, sitting down at her desk. “Of course, you’re my friend, you can tell me anything”, Midoriya answered. Uraraka lightly slapped her cheeks, readying herself to confess. “Ok here goes… You remember during the entrance exam when you were the only one that defeated that big robot and saved me?", she asked. He responded with a nod, remembering the first day they met. "So after that day, I may have been developing a crush for you…", Uraraka said, covering her face again. Midoriya felt shocked hearing a confession from one of his closest classmates. “Uraraka, would you look at me?”, he asked, watching her uncover her face. “Look if I’m being honest, I think I feel the same way. I don't want to mince words with you since you were one of the first friends I made here. If I'm gonna be stuck at this size, then I think I'd like to stay with you if you're ok with that", he professed, awaiting a response.

Now it was his caretaker’s turn to be shocked. He shared the same feelings that she did?! Uraraka couldn't believe her ears. "You… you really feel that way?! Are you really ok with someone like me?", she asked, making sure she heard him correctly. "Yes, I mean it. I love you and I'd love to be with you", he confirmed. The two of them sat there in awkward silence, neither of them knowing what to say next. "Um we should probably get ready for class huh?", he asked, getting them back on track. "Oh yeah it's getting a bit late, I better get dressed", she said, getting up and grabbing her uniform. "Um, because of what we said, does this mean we're a couple now?", Uraraka asked. He thought for a moment and said yes. "Then you wouldn't mind if I…" she said, stretching a hand toward him. He stood up and embraced the incoming hand as it brought him closer to her. 

Uraraka was nervous but she slowly lowered him between her sports bra-clad breasts nestling him somewhat deep. "I… is it comfortable enough in there?", she asked. Midoriya wiggled his body from side to side and didn't move a millimeter, confirming that he was at least very secure. The skin that surrounded him felt softer than either Momo’s or Mina’s breasts as well. "Um yeah it feels great", he said meekly. Suddenly, he heard her heartbeat increase from what he could only assume he had said. "Oh good, I… I'm glad you like it. Mine aren't as big as Momo's…, but I'm glad you like them", Uraraka said with a nervous chuckle. Midoriya stayed there while she switched her clothes for her uniform. The sports bra that she wore held him close to her body. She always bought some cheap in bulk, but they always ended up shrinking or wearing out, so she'd have to get more. It was starting to happen with this pair as well. She hoped that this one would at least last through the day.

She did one last check of herself before heading out. A thought occurred to her before she left her room. Uraraka opened her shirt and spoke to her passenger. "Um Deku, how will we be able to talk to each other while we're in class? his caretaker asked. "Well, when I was younger I learned morse code and sign language in case I ever needed it. You wouldn't happen to know how to use them too?", Midoriya asked. "Oh yeah, actually I do. When I was working with GunHead he said to learn morse code and sign language in case we needed to talk without making it obvious. I'm probably a little rusty since I haven't practiced for a while, but I should be able to talk that way", she replied. She felt a series of taps on her chest, a response to what she said. It took a second but Uraraka worked it out to say "sounds good to me" as a reply from her friend. This caused her to giggle, unintentionally shaking her passenger up and down in his spot. "Oh sorry. Let's get going", she said, apologizing and exiting her room, making her way to the school with the others.

Uraraka walked with the other girls on their way to homeroom. Hagakure and Tsuyu were talking about their quirks while Mina, Momo, and Jiro were all bunched together rather closely. Did something happen last night between the three of them? Maybe she could ask Deku about it later, he was with Jiro yesterday after all. Meanwhile, her passenger was having another wild ride between another large pair of breasts. He’d admit that out of the three girls he's ridden with (or is it on?), Uraraka has been his favorite. True, he did wish he could move around a bit more, but as long as he was with her, he didn’t mind. He tapped a message on her asking how the walk was going. “It’s going alright”, she said, “the others are talking about school stuff and hero stuff". The shrunken boy laughed to himself that their conversations were about their normal days. He sighed and "Oh ok, let me know if anything interesting happens ok?". "Of course, you stay there and I'll keep carrying you around, sound good?", she said, noticing one of the others start walking towards her. He said it sounded good in response and soon heard his other female classmates begin to talk to her.

Mina had come up to Uraraka after quietly talking to Jiro and Momo about continuing what they did the night before. Out of natural curiosity, she wanted to find out she was keeping her obvious crush at. “Hey there! So, where are you keeping ‘’it’’?” she asked, making sure to not mention him out in the open. “Oh you know, ‘’it’s’’ around. It didn't seem right to just leave them in my room ya know?”, Uraraka said, blushing and looking down at her breasts. This got a surprised gasp out of the pink-skinned girl. She was not expecting her to jump right in with it so soon. Part of her was happy they were at this close of a relationship already and another part of her was glad she didn’t just lose her bet with Jiro. “Oooh ho ho, and here I thought that you’d leave him in your room or your bag. I gotta say, I’m happy for the both of you”, she says leaning forward, looking directly at her chest while they walked. “Just make sure to treat her right, yeah?" She asked him. "Of course Mina", he said loud enough for her to hear, "Even at this size, I'll TRY…!"

Midoriya was interrupted by a sudden squeezing from all directions. He had no idea what was going on outside but he could only assume that someone was getting too close. His assumption was wrong, as it was Mina hugging her friend tightly because of how cute she thought the two were. “Mina! It’s a bit too tight!” Uraraka struggled to say as she was being squeezed by her friend. "Oh, sorry…" she said, letting go and patting down her uniform. The three of them talked along the way until they got closer to the school. By then his caretaker had warned him to switch back to morse code. She wouldn't say it out in public, but she liked the way the pair were able to communicate with each other. The only one being able to talk to him and the ticklish feeling whenever he talked with her when he poked her was the part she enjoyed the most. With this form of communication,  they were able to learn more about each other while they went. While she couldn't openly tap her messages with her arm, she could tap her foot and talk with him that way. Of course, her messages took some time to understand since Midoriya was feeling a fainter vibration from her leg than with her arm.

After what felt like a particularly long period, Uraraka slumped back in her chair and sighed. They had covered some rather dry subjects and it had mentally drained her. It finally ended when the bell for lunch had rung and the teacher for the period let them go. Mina and Hagakure were grouped up with her while the others were caught further back in the line. The trio idly talked whilst grabbing their food, talking about class and other things. Then, they walked back to their secluded table, waiting for the others to come with their food. "So what are you waiting for, take 'im out. I'm sure-", Mina said, before suddenly stopping. Worried, Hagakure asked what was wrong. Looking at their surroundings for a second, she sighed saying "I thought I heard something around us, must've been my imagination. Sorry about that". "It's alright, we can't blame you for being a bit cautious", Hagakure said, settling down. Uraraka agreed as well while taking Midoriya out from between her breasts. By this time the others had finally come with their food.

Their lunch had a livelier feel to it that day than previous ones. For one, Jiro had told Tsuyu and Uraraka her secret and now all the girls knew. Of course, everyone else wanted to know what the status of their relationship was now like. The pair blushed and looked away when they were both asked. Annoyed that they weren't getting a straight answer, they turned to the only person who talked with them earlier that morning. "Well, if I was to say anything… is that they're a couple now!", she practically shouted. "MINA!", shouted Uraraka as she lightly punched her friend's arm while Midoriya and the others laughed. Between giggles, Midoriya said, "I'd like to say we're a couple, but I wouldn’t want to say anything for Ur-”. He was suddenly stopped by his caretakers’ hand gently tapping his back. He looked up and behind him to see Uraraka with her head turned, her face beet red, and pouting a bit. “I… if we’re a couple th…. then call me by my first name ok... Izuku?”, she meekly asked. The shrunken boy was so shocked to hear his new girlfriend say his first name, his face turned beet red as well. He looked down, pressed his index fingers together, and said, “O… Only I… if you’re ok w… with it Ochako”. He managed to blurt it out as steam began to rise from the pair’s heads. This garnered a collective aww from the other girls. They started fawning over the now-announced new couple. Momo fantasized how the two would go on dates while Mina constantly teased them with innuendos and offered to give them some ideas or things if it were to get heated once they got back to Uraraka’s room. Tsuyu and Hagakure imagined helping Uraraka get prettied up for a date while Jiro even chimed in saying she’d be willing to help pick some stuff out for Midoriya.

“Okay okay, everyone, this is nice and all but we don’t need to be going all out on this from the start ok?”, Uraraka asked calming them down. “First things first, we need to get Izuku”, she was starting to like calling him by his first name, “back to normal size. If we can’t then we can go from there yeah?”, she asked of them and Midoriya as well. “I apologize. I guess seeing our friends finally get together may have excited us a bit too much” Momo remarked. “Yeah we don’t mean to step on your toes or anything,” said Hagakure, nudging Mina as she was taking a drink. “Ow. Yeah, I guess we were coming on a bit strong there. Sorry about that”, Mina said, only apologizing for teasing them. “It’s just that we care for you guys a lot, kero”, chirped Tsuyu. Jiro agreed with what Tsuyu had said as well. The couple looked at their friends and sighed, they felt bad for bringing the mood down after what they had said. Midoriya felt a whisper from somewhere in the back of his head to tell them something. While he was nervous, he listened to the voice and jumped up. He began to float without the help of his girlfriend's quirk and spoke to the ladies. The voice guided what he was about to say, like hearing advice from someone familiar. “It’s ok for you to be excited, I barely know how to act myself. If I know one thing, it's that no matter what we’ll ask for your help since we’ve all become so close. And that’s why I want to talk to you all about the quirk I inherited”, he said, coming back down to the table. He sighed as he landed, thanking the previous successors for their quirk and advice. Everyone’s mouth was wide open upon seeing the tiny classmate suddenly float up without Uraraka even touching him. As Midoriya was about to tell them his story Momo looked over as a watch on Tsuyu’s wrist and noticed it was almost time to get back. “I guess I’ll tell you guys once we get back to the dorm”, he said as Uraraka nervously picked him up again, placing him back between her cleavage as they hurried back to class.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Again let me know what you think. I'd like to get some feedback about what future stories might be so here's my deviant art name. The-Wanderer20. If I get enough replies I might even post the story on there. See you in the next part.