- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this recent chapter. Made it longer than I even thought it I could make it. Wont be able to work on the next one that much since I work on this on my days off and I dont have much coming this week.

 

     As Tsuyu was carrying Midoriya to her room, he noticed that he didn't seem to move a lot in her grip as he did with Hagakure. He thought that it was probably because of her quirk. When they made it to her room, he got a look at what her room looked like for the first time. It was pretty normal with her bag in one area and her other things in another. Like he thought, there was frog decor strewn about her room.

     “Wow Asui, you room looks pretty good. This is the first time I got to see it.” he blurted out. She set him down on her bed so she could get her bag, but said “Thank you Midoriya, and call me Tsu, kero.” He could never get that habit out of his head, he thought. “O… oh yeah, Tsu, sorry.” She shrugged and said “It's fine Midoriya. I'm going to change into my uniform really quick, could you take off your clothes for me?”

     She said it so calmly that he was a bit taken aback from how casual she said it. After a second he said, “Uhh… um, yeah sure thing Asu… Tsuyu.” He took his new clothes off as Tsuyu was still in the process of changing her clothes. She had her back to him so he got a full view of her butt when she bent down to change panties. He was so mesmerized by watching her that he didn't see her head turn as she shot out her tongue and have it hit him square in the chest.

     Midoriya let out a grunt as her tongue hit him and retracted back towards her while she wrapped it around his whole body. This was a whole different level of pleasure that he felt as she twisted her tongue around him. It covered him from head to toe while leaving a gap open for his now fully erect member to slip through. Tsuyu used the tip of her tongue to tease her prey into climax. His senses were going wild, from seeing Tsuyu casually strip in front of him to her wrapping her tongue around him, and now she was teasing him as well. This went on for three minutes until he finally came on her tongue.

     The giant frog girl unwrapped him and set him down on her desk so she could get a better taste of his cum. It was saltier than she expected. After a minute of panting from both of them, she spoke up and said, “Sorry Midoriya, when Tooru told us what she did yesterday I got jealous. I wanted to see for myself what it was like”. She had her head turned from him from embarrassment. MIdoriya isnt used to seeing her flustered like this so he tried to make her feel a little better.

     “N… no its fine Tsu. I g...get it. You wanted to know how it felt with my body on your tongue. Its ok. '' His attempts seemed to have worked because after she said that she perked up to her usual self. “Thanks Midoriya, I needed that. Hm it seems that we might be run late if we stay here longer. Time to get going, kero”. She was right, she had about a little above ten minutes to get to class so she hurried and got dressed, tossing Midoriya's clothes in the front of her bag pocket.

      She turned back around and said, “I wanted to keep you in my mouth like Hagakure did but if you don't want to that fine”. The chance to stay someplace where he wouldn't get too jostled around and be stuck somewhere slimey should have made him jump at the chance, but he saw how much Tsuyu wanted to do this. He did promise that he'd do this for the girls and he wasn't about to break it now. “If it's what you really want, then I… Will go in you mouth. '' She really seemed happy when he said that. She elongated her tongue and snaked it around Midoroya’s shrunken form and pulled it back.

     He was once again inside one of his classmates mouths. This time however; he was tucked away under Tsuyu’s twenty meter tongue. It felt like he was partially swallowed. In a sense, he was. Some of the area in Tsuyu’s mouth what help store some of the length of her tongue, he had been tucked inside there. Midoriya could faintly hear what she was saying through her body. “Ok Midoriya, you should be safe enough where you are, kero. I have to get to class so if it gets bumpy while I run, I'm sorry”. Tsuyu began to run to class, while Midoriya was locked inside her mouth. She didn't apply any pressure, nor did she do anything to arouse him. He began to  fall asleep from all the rocking and the rhythmic beats of her heart.

     By the time he started to wake up, he was being taken out of her mouth. Tsuyu brought him out and placed him in the cup of her hands. Midoriya was blinded for a second before seeing that it was the same lockable restroom that Hagakure used the day before. He looked up at her giant face when she asked, “So Midoriya, how was it inside my mouth?”. He replied with a yawn, “It was surprisingly calm actually. I thought you wanted to do stuff with me?”. “I wanted you close to me during classes and I figured that you’d like some rest after what I did to you this morning, kero” she answered back. She didn't seem to notice him yawn. “Oh yeah Hagakure told me about this restroom. She's right, it's perfect for bringing you out. Now let's get you dried off, its lunch time”.

     She was about to grab a paper towel when she stopped to look at his cock. Even at this size, she could see that it was big. If he was his original size, then it would have been about seven to eight inches in length from her guess. Tsuyu picked him up between two fingers and started to rub his groin. Midoriya saw how his friend was looking at him and figured that something was bound to happen. As she was rubbing his cock, he felt that her hands were not as soft as Hagakure’s. This brought him a different kind of pleasure as she gave him a finger job. She repeated this for about 2 minutes before stopping. Midoriya ended up cumming 5 times during the process.

     She set him down in the sink next to his clothes while she licked up him cum. Neither of them said a thing as Tsu, cleaned him up and he got dressed. Before they left, Midoriya muttered that what she did felt good. That got her smiling and she placed a kiss on his back before walking to the same table they went to the day before. The other five girls greeted both of them as they sat down to enjoy their lunch. They idly talked about what was going on in school before Midoriya spoke up and asked, “Did anyone react to me taking a week off of school to “help” Midnight?”. 

     “Ida shot up at his desk and asked whether or not he’d be able to keep up with what we were studying in class. He's very dutiful” Uraraka replied. “Most of the other male students in class seem to react normally. Well except Mineta, he seemed to go a little pale once he heard. He even asked when you'd be back. Perhaps the little pervert was jealous” Yaoyorozu answered. They all chuckled at that, but something about hearing Mineta go pale stayed in the back of Midoriya’s mind. Did Mineta somehow make him shrink down. If so, then for what purpose? He decided to push this off to the side for now and enjoy his lunch with his caretakers.

     After their lunch was done, which felt like being together with a mini Midoriya was starting to become a normal thing with them, Tsuyu and Midoriya back to the same restroom to do their business and continue about their day. When they got there, the giant sized girl asks “I can keep you in my mouth, or I can just place you in my bag for the rest of the day, kero. Your choice Midoriya. '' He considered this for a moment a part of him wanting to stay in her bag, but something stopped him and made him say, “I don't mind going back inside your mouth. I've gotten used to it”. She was surprised that he agreed to go back inside her mouth. Tsuyu asked, “Are you sure Midoriya, wont you need rest?”

     He replied with a slight blush, “Um, actually I fell asleep while wrapped up in your tongue. It was surprisingly calm being wrapped up and listening to your heartbeat.” Midoriya had his head turned away because he didn't know how to face her once he said that. If he was looking directly at her, he would have seen that she was blushing a deeper shade of red then he was. She promptly asked him to strip. Once he was naked again, she tongue quickly wrapped him up and she slapped him loudly back into the confines of her mouth.

     She used her tongue like she was an expert in giving people at Midoriya miniscule size a tongue job. Tsuyu went a little rougher than she did in the morning, tightening her grip on him as she teased his cock into waking up. She brushed the tip of her tongue against the stiff member, coaxing the salty cum out of him. All this movement was arousing Midoriya more then the first time she did this.

     Carnal instincts flooded him mind as he subconsciously pumped his hips into the tongue that wrapped around his body. His instincts when so far as to use full cowling at 5% inside her mouth. Tsuyu was walking back to class when he started to go wild in her mouth. She fought back against His movements by wrapping him up tighter and using the tip of her tongue to fully lick his cock. Unbennounced to both of them, with him being this small and him using full cowling, it made him produce more semen as long as he had it active.

     When Tsuyu finally made him climax, she did not expect the larger amount of cum that was produced from the shrunken boys cock. It had formed, to Midoriya at least if he wasn't in a daze, a fairly large puddle in her mouth. She felt the puddle of cum in her mouth and she inadvertently swallowed, bringing Midoriya along for the ride. The ride down the frog girls throat barely registered to the boy as he began to feel sleep creeping up on him once again. His body dropped into the chewed up food inside her stomach. He would lay there unconscious for the rest of the school day until she got back to her dorm room.

     She had felt herself swallow her classmate down to her stomach. She knew she had to get him out as soon as possible, but she had to stay in class. Once they were done for the day, she rushed to the dormitory restrooms and locked the girls door. She usually did this in private but she had no choice. She contorted her body and managed to make her tongue go down her throat and into her stomach to grab him. She pulled him out and rinsed him off in the sinks of the restroom. Tsuyu lifted him up from the water to inspect the damage that was inflicted on his body while he was eaten.

     To her surprise, his body was completely fine. There wasn't a burn or anything from her stomach acid. If anything, his skin felt smoother than before. Somehow, the hair on top of his head was untouched. The only part that bothered her was that his scars looked red from irritation. She walked out of the restroom and hurried up to her room, ignoring the students that tried to stop her. Once she was inside, Tsuyu locked the door behind her and placed him near her pillows while she laid her head in her arms on the bed and sobbed quietly.

     Midoriya woke up on the bed of Tsuyu, which confused him since he thought he was still in her mouth. He looked around and saw Tsuyu crying, with her head covered up. He walked over to her and tapped on her arm. “Um Tsu, is everything alright?”. Upon hearing him speak, she shot up and snatched him up and pressed his body to her cheek. She spoke between sobs, “Midoriya! I… I… I thought I killed you. I accidently swallowed you. I’m soo sorry”. He had to process what she said for a minute. He was swallowed? Then why wasn't he dead, not that he wanted to die. He inspected his body as best he could, his body hair was all gone but other than that, he felt fine. His scars itched though.

     She finally stopped hugging him to her face and set him down on the bed. She could only stare at the floor. After a minute of silence she spoke up, “If you want one of the other girls to take you, I understand. I didn't mean to hurt you.”. Midoriya was shocked that she suggested that he should be taken by one of the others. He spoke to reassure her, “No it's alright Tsu, im fine, really.”. She just said, “But what if you weren't?! What if you drowned, or were digested by my stomach?! What if I didn't get you out in time?! What if-”. Her words were cut off as he jumped into her lap and squatted down like how she does. 

     “Tsuyu it's fine. I'm not dead or hurt. There's no point in worrying about what ifs. I know you didn't mean to eat me. I know you're sorry about what you did and if it helps, then I forgive you.”. Both of them were silent for a moment until she sniffled and raised her head. “Th… thank you MIdoriya. I needed that.”. Just then, there was a knock on the door. “Tsuyu, may I come in? I wanted to ask what was wrong earlier, but you rushed off.”. It was Momo. She sat up and said, “Sure Momo, come one in”. She entered and noticed how red the frog girls eyes were and that Midoriya was nude in her lap.

     “So may I ask what happened earlier?” she spoke plainly. There was no point in trying to hide what happened, so Tsuyu told her what happened, “During my time with Midoriya, I accidentally ate him and he was in my stomach for the rest of the day. I only just got him out a few minutes ago. Momo gasped and help her hand up to her mouth. She was in shock, and was dumbfounded for a minute. She asked “Ho… how did you ‘“eat”’ him?”. 

     Her head hung back down in shame as she explained what happened. “I took him in my mouth and started wrapping him up with my tongue and playing with him. Then something weird happened and his started to shift around a bit. When he climaxed, there was a lot of cum for someone of his size and I inadvertently swallowed him. That's why I was in such a rush to get back to the dorms. When I got him out, his body was unusually fine, although he hand no body hair. That and his scars looked redder.”

     Momo then turned to the naked boy in her lap, squatting for reasons unknown to her and asked, “Midoriya, are you ok after everything that happened?”. He moved to look and her while covering himself as best he could and said, “Yeah, I'm all right Momo. The only thing bugging me is my scars and they're just irritated is all. No harm done”. Both of the towering girls breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed just a bit. “Alright since things are ok, then I shall tell the others that we’ll talk about it later. As for the guys, I'll say that you didn't feel good after eating something at lunch. When it's time for dinner we’ll have to discuss safety if that's alright” she said walking back to the door.

     The two agreed and said goodbye to her as she left her room. They were alone once again. Tsuyu asked him if he wanted his clothes and he replied with a yes. Once dressed they relaxed in her room and she helped him catch up on what he was missing. After a few hours it was time to eat. They hurried over to the empty room and entered. The girls were all there getting things prepared like they did in the morning. They all sat down and talked about what when on during the day and their usual girl talk. When everyone was eating dessert, Tsuyu spoke, “Should we talk about what happened with me and Midoriya earlier, kero?”. Momo sat up and said that they should. 

     Midoriya and Tsuyu explained what happened during the day. Of course there were the usual questions of “oh my god, are you ok?”, “how did that happen?”, “how are you still alive?” and whatnot, but Momo. stopped all of this. “Don't worry everyone, I already asked them those questions and everything is alright. Now we need to talk about what we should do in the future.” she had everyone's attention as she spoke, “We may be Midoriya caretakers and he may have agreed to what we proposed, but that doesn't mean that we should be reckless.” she took a breath before speaking again.

     “Since Midoriya said everything was alright and that he didn't blame her, we won't punish Tsu about what happened. Although in the future we must be more careful about what we do with him. He seems to be more durable at his current size but that doesn't mean that we should intentionally hurt him, agreed?”. Everyone nodded and agreed. This made Midoriya feel better about his current standing. They weren't just going to recklessly use him while he was spending time with them. Him and the girls went back to enjoying their desserts and soon after cleaned up their dishes and left for their rooms.

     Tsuyu and Midoriya headed back to her room to turn in for the night. MIdoriya didnt know why he asked this but he asked, “Asui, sorry I mean Tsuyu, did you want to do anything before we go to sleep?”. The frog girl was changing into her pajamas so she was currently just in her underwear. She turned to him and said, “Are you sure it’s ok Midoriya? You might get hurt, kero”. He looked her in the eyes and said, “I trust each and everyone one of you girls with my life, I know that you won't, and didn't mean to hurt me earlier”.

     She blushed as she took off her bra and panties, exposing her breasts and crotch. Making use of her twenty meter tongue, she wrapped it around each breast twice before making it go wrap around shoulder to crotch on each side before finally having it slide through her butt cheeks and over her labia. Midoriya was transfixed by this. His lust overwrote his thought process and he stripped himself allowing the now approaching tip of her tongue to wrap around him and bring him up to her mouth. She used the tip to excite him enough to get him erect and sucked his cock.

     Midoriya’s brain was in a lust fueled bliss. The feeling of having Tsuyu’s tongue wrap around his torso while she sucked his member was beyond words if he could speak. She kept using her tongue to push him into her lips which made her pussy wet with anticipation. Tsu stuck two fingers and masturbated as she gave him a massive blow job. His lust was taking over more and more by each push as his body inadvertently used full cowling at eight percent and pumped into her lips. The pace quickened for both of them until they both reached climax. 

     He came more than before as his body calmed down and Tsuyu was struggling to stand up right. She brought him from her mouth and retracted her tongue bringing the tired tiny boy along for the journey He felt her warm pussy passover him and coat him with her love juices. Her breasts were fairly soft when he passed over them. Before she fully retracted her tongue, she placed him in her hand and set him down on her nightstand on the miniature bed that Momo made for him. She collapsed onto her bed and started to drift, but now before Midoriya said something. “Tha… that felt good, kerooo.”, he said before he passed out, leaving Tsuyu with a happy smile on her face as she fell asleep for the night.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Keep telling me what you guys think about my work. Any feedback is apprectiated. After the next breakfast chapter, the next character is Momo so hope you guys can wait.