- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey I'd like to say that I'm sorry for now posting an update on the story for a while. Won't explain why because it's personal but I'm uploading part 1 of the Momo chapter because it's ending up longer than I planned but it's all good. Hope you enjoy what is posted.

 

     The walk to her room was awkward for both of them. Momo, in particular, she still had some trouble with casual interactions with her classmates. She thought that when it was her turn with Midoriya, that she could use it to get a closer friendship with him. That is until she stuffed him between her breasts so Ida wouldn’t see him. 

     She felt so embarrassed that she just wanted to run away. Momo didn't know how to describe how he felt between there. On one hand, she liked the feeling of having someone that close to her, but at the same time, it was one of her classmates. To add on the feeling of embarrassment, she was pretty sure that when she plucked him from her bosom, she felt that his member had started to stiffen. Perhaps that was part of her flustered imagination is all. The young girl thought as she held her classmate in her hand while she walked into her bedroom.

     While being held by Momo, Midoriya couldn't look at her face directly. It was surprising to have her stuff him in between her breasts sure, but that didn't mean that he didn't enjoy it. He was a guy so there was always going to be that part of him that was curious about a girl's body. So far, he had only been in contact with the mouths of two different girls, along with the stomach (although to be fair, he was unconscious and it was an accident) of one of them.

     When they had arrived at her room he noticed that it was the same as before, still with that oversized bed taking up much of the space. It was as organized as ever with everything neatly aligned. She had her school uniform near the foot of her bed along with a fresh pair of black panties and bra. Unbenounced to all of her peers, she really liked wearing black lingerie since it made her feel more professional and mature.

     Anyhow, she set her diminutive classmate on her desk and started to undress. Until she realized that she had a shrunken boy with her in her room. Momo sheepishly turned around and said, “Um Midoriya, I don't know what exactly you got up to with the others, but could you please look away while I’m changing?”. He didn't even realize that he was looking at her while she was changing. The young boy had gotten so used to having Hagakure and Tsuyu be surprisingly intimate with, that it had not registered with him that the other girls might not like him looking at them while they were changing. 

     “Oh, uh sure Yaoyorozu. I’ll, uh I’ll sit behind your pencil cup” he says while walking over to the cup and sits behind it. Feeling relieved, She says thank you and starts to change into her school uniform. Momo noticed that her undergarments seemed to be tighter than they were before when she put them on. Either they shrunk when they were washed, or she had another growth spurt. She sighed, knowing that she’d have to get a new set of them once she had the free time.

     As she started to change, Midoriya couldn’t help but be a little curious as to how she looked. His mental state about being really nervous around the girls had started to change since he had been shrunken. His guess is that you could say that the more time he spent being intimate with the girls, the more comfortable he became around them. Now curiosity had gotten the better of him and he decided to take a peek at her.

     He poked his head out from behind the pencil cup and tried to get a good look at his classmate while she changed. She was in the middle of changing into her new clothes so she had her back to him. Momo had completely stripped down and was starting to put on her new clothes. She bent down to put on her panties, so Midoriya had gotten a full view of her ass. He was surprised to see that she had a mole near her asshole. Her pussy lips seemed fairly pink to him from that distance.

     What really amazed him was the absolute size of her breasts. They were fairly large when he was his normal size, but now they were like the size of a two-story house to him in his shrunken state. Both breasts were fairly perky and round which helped accentuate her body, especially since she was wearing black lingerie. He quickly turned away and shook his head. Midoriya had to keep a level head with everything that was going on. He can’t be spying on his classmates while they changed. He appreciated all that they were doing for him, but that doesn't mean that he should take advantage of them, does it?

     Either way, he had to keep himself busy while her giantess of a classmate was getting ready for school. Luckily he still had his bag, which meant that his school hero logbook was in it. He flipped through the pages until he found some blank ones, then he started to sketch out a rough character model of Yaoyorozu in her hero costume. Once he had a decent sketch of her done he worked on the details of it. He was so busy with his work that he didn’t notice the massive face and breasts hovering over him.

    Momo had finished changing and decided to walk over to Midoriya and tell him that she was done. She walked over and before she could say she was done, she noticed that he was preoccupied with what looked to be a notebook. She leaned in closer to try and observe what he was doing. She could hardly make out what he was doing, but it seemed that he was sketching something or someone into his notebook. After a minute she finally spoke up, “Midoriya I’m done getting ready for today's classes, are you ready to go?”

    Midoriya was about to add the word details on Yaoyorozu when she startled him from behind. He jumped forward and tripped on his own two feet. This caused his giant classmate to giggle seeing him fall over. She extends a hand and picks him up. The girl asks while trying to hold back her giggles “Are you ok? What were you doing just now?”. He looks up at his classmate’s face and replies “Oh um you know how I keep a sketchbook of heroes and stuff? Well, I was filling out the one I made for school and decided to sketch you in your hero costume. Is that alright?”

    She was a bit surprised to hear that he was sketching her in his notebook. She smiled and responded with “It’s perfectly fine Midoriya, just as long as it isn't anything unflattering.”. He was relieved to hear her say that. It means that he doesn’t have to get rid of his sketch. “Thanks, Yaoyorozu, so you said that you were ready for school right? Is it alright if I grab my stuff real quick?”. She sets him down and says yes. She doesn’t have to wait that long for him to finish and she picks him back up, then walks over to her bag.

    She opens up a pocket in her bag and makes some padding for him to lay on while the day goes on when she got a notification on her phone. It was from the school and it read that the school’s AC system is currently malfunctioning from a certain support student’s invention so the school building is going to be very cold today. After reading that, she took a look at the padding in her bag and determined that it wouldn't be enough and adding more would make him noticeable to her other classmates. Momo takes one last look at her bag and her shrunken classmate and finally spoke up.

     “Ok, so Midoriya I just got an email notification saying that today is going to be very cold in the building because of a student’s gadget. If I add more padding to my bag, then the others are going to ask why my bag is bulging. Unfortunately, this only leaves us with one option, I’m going to have to keep you on my person for the day.” Momo was trying very hard to look directly at her friend while not blushing. She didn’t want to do this, or at least she thought she didn’t. Either way, she had to ensure Midoriya’s safety. She didn’t want him to develop hypothermia, even though she didn’t know whether or not that he could at his current reduced size.

     They both looked at each other sheepishly, as they both knew what this situation meant. She started to tug at her collar, opening up her shirt. Before putting him in, she asks him a quick question. “Are you sure that you’re alright with staying in between my…” she never had trouble saying breast out loud, but asking her friend to stay in there all day felt wrong, but at the same time, it enticed her. A part of her enjoyed the idea of having someone she could keep so close to her, that she could talk to and protect just by having them stay on her body. The towering girl shook the idea out of her head and finished asking Midoriya her question, half expecting him to say no and opt-out to just staying in her room. It was a surprise to hear that he didn’t mind being on her person.

     With both of them furious blushing, she lowered him into her cleavage, deep enough to keep his presence hidden from everyone, but able to be heard. Using her quirk, Momo made a little strap that she wrapped around him to keep him more secure. Deep in her cleavage, he could hear her breathing, along with the rapid beating of her heart. In an odd way, it kinda felt soothing, listening to another person’s heartbeat. After a minute, she managed to calm herself down enough to stop blushing and seem like she didn't have a 10.5-centimeter tall boy between her breasts. She pulled open her shirt again and spoke into her cleavage, "Are you alright in there Midoriya? It's not too hot in there,". While looking up at his classmates’ face from deep between her breasts, "Yeah, I–I'm alright. It's not too hot, though it feels weird being this restricted". He was still blushing, but not as bad as before.

     Momo took a deep breath, slipped on a pair of stockings for some protection against the cold of the school, looked herself over in the mirror, then grabbed her bag and started the walk to school from the dorms. While walking there, she could help but feel a little at ease knowing that her classmate trusted her enough to let her take him with her on her person. If the school had allowed the female uniforms to have pockets, she would've kept him in there, but in a way, she was glad that they didn't. She did want to get closer to Midoriya as a friend while at his current size, now it's just going to involve more skinship than expected.

     The walk for Momo was a normal one for her, casually chatting to her classmates she met up with along the way to the first period. On the other hand, the ride for Midoriya was far more intense than he first initially thought. For one, he wasn't used to being held down by the straps that were meant to keep him from falling out. It was another thing entirely with the jiggling and slight bouncing of her breasts with each step she took. It had felt like his world had been turned more upside down than it already had been these last two days. At least for the moment, he wasn’t wet. He didn’t mind getting wet, but it was a different feeling entirely that he was getting wet from saliva rather than water.

     By the time both of them got to class, they were both somewhat comfortable with the close proximities that they shared. Like the email that was sent out said, the entire school was much chillier than it had usually been. If one was looking hard enough at their chests, then they could see that both males and females' nipples were perked up because of the cold. Midoriya had barely felt any of the cold, thanks to being deep in his friends' cleavage. The day managed to pass without much incident. No one looked oddly when Momo opened up her shirt to check on her shrunken passenger. He had even been able to get an hour or two of sleep with how things were going. There was only one thing that had worried the both of them, and that was gym class.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Again sorry for not uploading for a while, and to answer a question from the reviews, no I wont reveal whoever is left will have what. I wanted to keep it a surprise. Hopefully I can get the second part out for you guys soon. Stay tuned.