- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone and thank you for being so patient with me. I apologize for not having another chapter out for so long but I hope you'll like this one. Once again this is a two parter for a character, but this time it's Mina.

Mina happily skipped back to her room, a tiny Midoriya in hand. She was so glad that her turn was finally here. The pink-skinned girl was hoping that all her prep would have been for nothing with his sudden growth. Either way, she still plans on having fun with him today. As for the slightly taller shrunken boy, his trip was far shakier than it had been with the previous girls. Luckily, he had a strong stomach after all the training that he went through before he was expected into UA. Still, he wished that she could cool it with the skipping, his stomach won't be able to hold out much longer if this keeps up.

She finally stopped skipping once she was at the entrance to her room. Mina opens the door and enters the room she calls home in the dorms. The room was as pink as ever, but there was one difference that Midoriya spotted right away. Even though he's never seen them before, he could recognize what they are. Varying sizes and shapes of dildos, buttplugs, and g-strings around the room. How she managed to hide them or even bring them on school grounds, he'll never know and never wants to know. She set him down on her bed, next to a visibly clean pair of neon green g-string. Although for some reason, it seemed incomplete. 

After she set her tiny companion down, Mina stripped off all her clothes, leaving nothing on. "Hehe! Aw man, I can't tell you how excited I am that it's finally my day to take care of you Midoriya. We're gonna have a lot of fun today", she said while searching for her school uniform, her back turned to her tiny classmate. While she was looking around, he could see all of her backside. The shrunken boy never realized this at his normal size, but the acid girls’ cheeks were very large. He couldn't remember where he heard this term, but he thinks that it would make her thick or something? That didn't seem right though, she was pretty smart in her own rights. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice the massive butt beginning to loom over him. He certainly did notice once the massive cheeks sat down on him, flattening his body against the girls’ ass.

Mina couldn't help but giggle as she shook her ass on top of his shrunken form. He felt good against her cheeks, but she wanted more, and hopefully, he was willing to go for it. She still needed to talk about her plans with him. She got up and felt Midoriya stuck to her cheeks, slightly in between them. Mina peeled him off and held him in her left hand. He had a deep red blush along with a very confused look on his face. He looked up to her and asked, "Uhh… Mina, wh… why did you sit on me?". Her voice was as bubbly as ever when she replied, "Well, I just wanted to see how you felt against my cheeks, and by the way, it felt pretty good. How was it for you?".

"Well, other than the surprise of being sat on, your cheeks were pretty soft and smooth", the tiny boy replied. She squealed in response and gave him a long smooch on his head. "Yay! I'm so glad that you liked it. Now, I have a favor to ask you", she said while setting him back down on her bed and sitting down on her knees, her face right in front of Midoriya’s small body. "So here's what I want to do, you saw that green g-string you were sitting next to, right?", she asked as she pointed to the g-string. He nodded in response looking slightly worried. "Since you agreed to let us do stuff with you, I thought that you'd be ok with being a part of my g-string?"

Midoriya looked at the g-string, then at the pink-skinned girl and spoke, "Um, I'm not sure about this Mina, it seems kinda dangerous". Upon hearing this, she immediately became pouty, crossed her arms, and looked away. "Aww, come on Midoriya, you've already been eaten, and squished between Momo’s boobs, you should be fine. That’s not even the most dangerous thing you've done. Come on, please? Just this once?", she begged, hoping he would say yes. "Hmm, I did promise everyone that they would get to do stuff with me while I was in their care, and it wouldn't be fair if I didn't let you have your turn…", he said sighing a bit. He continued, "all… alright, I guess I can do that, just if things get too crazy, I want to get pulled out ok?". She squealed again and jumped up, her breasts and cheeks jiggling as she did. "Yay! Thank you Midoriya and I promise you won't get hurt. Ya might get squeezed a bit but nothing life-threatening. Now come on, we gotta get going!", Mina shouted, quickly putting on her uniform, excluding her panties. 

To make the process go a bit quicker, Midoriya tied his feet together so Mina wouldn't have to spend the extra time doing that. It also helped to sike him up for what he was about to do. He could've tried to convince her of a different way to take him with her, but something held the words back. Maybe he finally was getting used to being used for such lewd things. Or it could be some mental condition that comes with being this size, he didn't know. His caretaker for the day soon tied up his hands and spoke to him one last time. "So I know you'll want to get out if things get too intense, so what's the single gonna be?", she asked. He thought and said, "I'll just wiggle from side to side a bunch. Hopefully, you can get me out in time". The pink-skinned classmate gave a thumbs-up as an answer and placed him laying down on the floor. 

She put her legs through the holes of her thong, her legs seeming like towers to the boy. Mina then pulled up the thin pair of panties, positioning it along with Midoriya into a comfortable position. She pressed his chest right against her asshole, while she wanted to tease him, she didn't want to overwhelm the little guy. At least it didn't stink like shit back there, one of the better perks of her acid quirk. It might get a bit musty and sweaty, but there's not much that can be done of that. After she was done securing her tiny friend, she put on a pair of normal panties, that way she wouldn't get in trouble for wearing a g-string at school. Once that was done she slipped on a pair of workout shorts and stocking and skipped out her dorm room.

Mina walked along with her other classmates, all the while loving the feeling of having a tiny person pressed tightly against her asshole. She's had all sorts of toys in and on her, but he blew all of them out of the water. Every step she took, every swing of her hips, she could feel him. She could even feel the slight poking against her skin that had to be his dick. From Midoriya’s point of view, the ride between her cheeks was the strangest thing he’s ever experienced. The ride with Momo, well more like on her, wasn’t as constrictive as the situation that he currently found himself in. She barely started walking to class and he could feel the heat start to rise all around him. The smell of her sweat and lingering body wash was starting to arouse him. Being so close to her asshole and with all of his senses overloading, his dick became erect as soon as she walked out of the dorm.

There was an unspoken worry that the pair shared as Mina walked closer to the classroom. Will Midoriya be able to handle Mina sitting on him while he was tied to the g-string? She would've like to test this back in the dorm, but time was running out and they needed to get going. As Mina entered the room, she took a deep breath and walked in, and gingerly sat down. The panties that hugged Midoriya to her body had ridden down once she was in her seat, so he was slid down and his face was pressed against her asshole. The surprise of having a tiny face pressed against her hole caused her to let out an eep. Luckily there was too much talking for anyone to hear. 

This was the first time Midoriya would slightly fear for his life while with the girls. The weight of Mina bearing down on him was… well intense was one word for it. He didn't account for her g-string being pulled down when she sat and nothing prepared him for his head being unintentionally pushed inside of her hole. While it didn't smell of crap, the smell of living flesh moving around and squeezing him kicked his sex drive up to 9. Pleasure took over his mind and he began to lick and suck wherever he could get his mouth. His dick might have been erect before, but now it was definitely hard.

The boy humped Mina’s taint as he licked around her hole. His feet slightly tickling the outer lips of her pussy as he did. The giant pink-skinned girl had come to class every day with a toy inside her and kept up a poker face until now. She was able to grind against Midoriya's body very subtle enough to where no one would notice what she was doing. She was enjoying every second his little tongue and dick were pressing against her. If he wasn't able to return to normal size, she'd have to ask if she could keep taking care of him. This was one pleasure that she wasn't sure she would ever be able to go without. She quietly ground on her classmates’ small body until it was time for gym class. All the while, the cold building having no effect on her.

By the time Mina and the other girls were walking to the locker room, she had already came three times. If she came a fourth time, she'd have to miss gym class, which was sounding more and more tempting by the second. His wiggling little body felt too good for the pink-skinned girl to handle. The others were starting to notice Mina’s shaking body, but most of them were called over by one of the teachers. Curiosity got the better of Hagakure and she finally asked, "Hey Mina are you alright there?". She responded in between her panting breaths, "Yeah just need to get to the locker room, can you help me out?". "Sure", she said helping her friend out, "This wouldn't have anything to do with Midoriya would it?". She tensed up from the question but answered it nonetheless. "You could say that yeah. Once we get inside I can show you if you want".

"Um yeah sure as long as it's not too bad", she said as she opened the door for both of them. Mina sat down on the cold benches in the locker room and sighed. Hagakure and Mina were the only ones in there, it seemed that the others were still preoccupied with the teacher. "Ok, so promise not to freak out. I tied Midoriya to a g-string and he’s between my cheeks". Even if she was invisible, Mina could feel Hagakure’s eyes blinking at her. Luckily he started to calm down now so she could get ahold of herself. "I promised I'd show you so… here", the pink-skinned girl said while pulling down her skirt, blushing a deep red. While she was doing this, the other girls walked in as she was spreading her cheeks. Everyone let out a gasp as they spotted the shrunken boy, his face pressed inside of his caretakers’ asshole.

Mina’s voice squeaked out as she noticed the others had come in. "Uh… hi guys, Guess you got to see where I was holding him hehe…". She started to straighten up and pull up her panties, but Momo stopped her before she could. "I… think it would be best you gave him a rest for now Mina", she said. "Al… alright yeah just let me do it on the other side of the lockers, it's kinda embarrassing doing that", Mina said in reply. The others nodded as she walked to the other side of the locker island and pulled down the sets of panties she had on. As she pulled off the g-string that held Midoriya, her body resisted her new toy being pulled away and she moaned from the last bit of pleasure she would feel in an hour at least. She examined the 12.7 cm tall boy she used as a g-string. He seemed to just be asleep, maybe he exhausted himself while he was wiggling around.

She held him in one hand as she pulled her panties back up. Mina then walked back around to where her locker was. "Hey, Momo since I'm… giving little Midoriya here a break, could you make some padding and a blanket for him?", she asks. "Sure, give me a sec", she replies as she makes a little bed and a thermal blanket to keep him warm. She hands them to Mina and she places them in her locker, along with the slightly untied sleeping Midoriya. "Gotta admit, he looks cute when he's sleeping and not, ya know, sexually active" the pink-skinned girl remarks. Most of the girls reply with mumbles of agreement. Uraraka mumbled that she wouldn't know quietly enough to where no one could hear. Jiro didn't care much for stuff like that. She was more interested in hero work and her music.

Eventually, everyone cleared out of the locker room, leaving an unconscious shrunken Midoriya inside Mina's locker. They left him wrapped up in a little blanket in the padding Momo made so they assumed that he should be safe. That didn't mean the girls didn't take the opportunity to take a few pictures of him while he was sleeping. Mina couldn't wait to get her companion back after gym class was done. Her body was already missing the feeling of him wriggling between her cheeks. This was going to be a long period without him on her. She couldn't stop thinking about what she wanted to with him and maybe with the others. For now, the pink-skinned girl would have to focus on her workout rather than her own enjoyment.

Midoriya suddenly woke up from his slumber, turning his head side to side wondering where in the world he was. It took him a second to feel his cold surroundings. He finally calmed down enough to take stock of what was happening. Firstly, his feet were still tied up, secondly, he seemed to be on a bed with a blanket covering him, and finally, it looked like he was stuck in a cage of sorts. No, it wasn't a cage, it was more like a locker. "Of course, Mina must have taken the panties I was tied too off so I could get some rest. That must mean I'm in the girls’ locker room", he stated to himself. As he started to stand from his bed he immediately felt the cold of the room hit his shrunken body. "Whoa", he stated, "I guess my body does feel colder at this size, but at least I'm not freezing right out of my bed, better not take the chances though". He proceeded to wrap himself in the blanket they gave him, untied his feet, and looked around as much as he could.

Like the last time he was here, the room was fairly cold and looked exactly like the boys' locker room. Although from there, things differ. The room definitely smelled better than the boys, it seemed to be wider, but that could just be because he was smaller. Other than that things weren't all that exciting in here. He didn't get why Mineta or Kaminari were so eager to peek inside. Midoriya paced around the confines of Mina locker, unable to leave but not minding the quiet he's having at the moment. It felt a little weird for him since he's been surrounded by the girls for the past four days. He stuck his head through the grate of the locker to get a better look around. He spotted a clock on the far-most wall that read half past the hour. He still had half an hour to go until Mina would put him back on. "Man it feels weird thinking that Mina is wearing me on her body. I suppose it's not as weird as shrinking out of nowhere", he said out loud. He had nothing else to do so he walked back to his little bed, retied his feet, and fell back asleep, it's not like he had anything better to do at this size.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me what you think in the reviews and ask any questions you might have. There's only two characters left so this main story will be coming to a close soon. Hope you all enjoyed reading and be on the lookout for part two with Mina.