- Text Size +

Frank sat by himself on the edge of the metal table. There were a million things going through his head, and he certainly didn’t feel like talking to any of the other losers in the room. He couldn’t get his head around the fact that his size could be controlled so easily. Why had he been knocked out? He felt over his body and noted a small scar on his left flank and started to prod it. There was something small and hard under his skin, but he had no idea what it could be, just that it was probably related. Still, this couldn’t have been a sustainable business model! Someone would notice that he was gone, right? After all, he had found out about it at … at a homeless shelter. Shit!

 

After a few more minutes, the door to the room opened and the secretary walked in. She was a lot more attractive now that she was several hundred times Frank’s size, but he wasn’t the only one gazing up at her taut blouse. She  carried a tablet and glanced down quickly before scanning the group of people. She picked up a middle aged woman and carried her off out of the room. The whole process was carried out in silence, and that terrified Frank all the more. 

 

***

 

His time came after what felt like hours. The woman walked in and placed her hand beside Frank. He knew that there was no point resisting, and moreover, he was intrigued to learn how this deranged business really worked. He had never heard of hiring tiny people for sex, but evidently some people had. The secretary’s hand was warm against his skin. He sat on her palm, more than enough room for his little body, as she proceeded to take him in into a side room. 

 

“Alright, you’ve got your first hire little guy,” she said, lowering him into a box. Placing him inside, she gave no more indication as to who had rented him, before placing a lid over him. A few air holes allowed a little light inside, but otherwise, Frank had no idea where he was being taken. The box was walked out of the side room and placed somewhere warm. Frank felt the definite vibrations of a car as he was driven somewhere, a great distance judging by the time it took. When the car finally stopped, the box was lifted and Frank felt himself being carried up a flight of stairs, bouncing with each step the deliveryman took. After a knock on the door, the box was placed on the ground and Frank felt the heavy footsteps as the delivery man left.  

 

Frank felt an approaching thundering and heard the sound of a door swing open.

 

“OH MY GOD, IT’S HERE!” squealed a voice from miles above.

 

Frank fell as the box he was in was roughly lifted off the ground. He was thrown against the side of the box as whoever  was carrying it swung around and walked away from the door. His little body bounced as the box was tossed onto an a table. The lid was lifted and Frank had to shield his eyes as a bright overhead light blinded him. 

 

“OH MY GOD, ITS PERFECT,” boomed a different voice, as a colossal hand penetrated the box and plucked Frank out of its relative safety. He was dropped carelessly onto a hard surface and he quickly tried to get his bearings. He was on a slightly sticky wooden tabletop, the colossal box he had arrived in on his left. Before him, he could see a bowl, the size of a house, a fork rising from inside and a few stains evident near the rim. 

 

He turned around and was taken aback by what he saw. The girl who had carried him in was standing beside the table. Her milky white thighs glared at him from below a hot pink pair of Aeropostale shorts with white drawstrings. Her bare abdomen rose from beneath them, a soft but flat belly that ended at the edge of a loose white crop-top. Frank gazed at the humungous breasts that pushed out beneath it, almost obscuring her gorgeous face, framed by dirty blonde waves. She stared back at him with large eyes.

 

The other girl stood beside her. She was a little chubbier than the first, a curly head of red hair cascaded down past round cheeks and over her shoulders. Her E cup bosom was scarcely contained by a ruffled red top. The tiny straps that held it on her bare shoulders were all but useless compared to the stretch entered by her breasts. The top fell down to the brim of her tights. The black fabric was once more taut as her building sized gut and hips struggled to fit. Unlike the cool interest shown by the blonde, the redhead’s eyes oozed a malicious hunger.

 

“YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING THROUGH A DRY PATCH, AND MY GIRL AIN’T HAVING A DRY PATCH ON HER BIRTHDAY!” the blonde said.

 

“CASSY, YOU’RE THE BEST,” the redhead replied.

 

“TAKE HIM WITH US, I RENTED HIM FOR 12 HOURS,” Cassy suggested, “THAT WAY HE’S A GUARANTEE IF YOU  CAN’T PULL A DECENT GUY TONIGHT.”

 

“GREAT IDEA, I’LL GO GET READY,” the redhead replied.

 

Before Frank could have any input, he enormous fingers shot towards him. He scrambled to his feet to run away, barely dodging the giantess’s first swipe. He was confident of trying to escape, bolstered by his taste of success. Just then he was hit by a wave of nausea. 

 

“DON’T FORGET THE REMOTE. KATIE, YOU CAN LIKE TOTALLY MAKE HIM SMALLER,” Cassy said, releasing the button as Frank dropped to about 5mm in height.

 

At this size, he had no hope of evading the plump fingers that materialised on either side of him and squished him between them. Frank gasped as the air was crushed out of his chest by the giantess’s rough grip.

 

“I’LL KEEP THAT IN MIND,” Katie said, dropping Frank into her other palm before taking the remote and carrying both from the kitchen. Frank turned to look up at her, but the titanic bosom obstructed his view completely, casting a shadow over him. The titanic mounds wobbled with each step, the ripples radiating from each base up the impossibly large orbs. 

 

She carried him into a smaller room and then abruptly tossed him into the air. Frank’s eyes widened in shock horror as he sailed through the air and then plummeted. He was just about to scream, entirely helpless as he fell, when he hit the duvet, sinking into the soft fabric shaking in fear. The low bed gave Frank an even more frightening view up at the behemoth redhead that was Katie. Her legs seemed even thicker now, like dark columns soaring into the air to support her superhuman girth. She was still fiddling with the remote and Frank, swallowing his terror, tried to break the ice.

 

“Um … Hi, I’m Frank,” he tried, but the giantess  took no notice. He tried again, louder, almost to the point of shouting, but again, Katie didn’t react. Frank had imagined that his clients would at least  be courteous in their dealings, but then its hit him that the titanic young woman simply couldn’t hear him. His tiny lungs couldn’t project his voice to her ears even in a near silent room. It was then the Frank began to worry about communicating with the giantess in a noisier environment. Just then he felt a tingling rush across his body and he instinctively looked up the giantess and her remote for answers.

 

“ALRIGHT, I DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT SENSATE MODE MEANS, BUT I GUESS IT JUST MEANS YOU CAN FEEL BETTER,” she shrugged, looking down at him, “WHICH I GUESS SHOULD MAKE THE REST OF TONIGHT MORE FUN FOR YOU.”

 

She grinned and Frank swallowed hard at her ominously playful tone.  Before he could conjure up a response however, Katie bent down, her face and bosom rushing towards the bed. Frank screamed and raised his arms to protect himself as the titanic mounds of her boobs hung over him, ready to crush him in their wake. Mercifully, they didn’t land, and with an almighty sway, Katie’s body rose, having snatched up a skirt from beyond Frank. The tiny boy watched in awe as she slipped into the stretchy skirt, pulling it up over her gut so that the fabric came to rest just above the base of her butt cheeks.

 

“I’M JUST GONNA TEST YOU OUT REAL QUICK,” Katie said, and then she turned around. Frank had not previously fully appreciated the veritable enormity of the 20-year-old’s rear, but upon having it presented above him, he quivered with a deranged mix of fear and anticipation. Then, as if in slow motion, Katie began to sit down. Frank fist noticed the prominent creases form behind her knees, the chubby flesh of her thighs folding and swallowing her tights as her hips began to descend. As if on cue, her skirt shot up the smooth fabric to reveal her grotesquely large ass, the dark tights stretched to the point of being all but transparent. Frank’s jaw dropped as the impossible weight fell upon him, and just like that he disappeared. 

 

Katie’s butt came down hard on the bed, her flabby left cheek swallowing Frank as she compressed the bedding and mattress beneath. Frank screamed in agony as he felt his arms snap first, like twigs beneath an elephant, his useless bones not even strong enough to pierce Katie’s tights as they tore through his skin in shards. He then felt his torso go, his ribs popping as if made of plastic, allowing Katie’s ass to liquify his organs. Everything was burning and he was in complete agony, but somehow, by some ungodly miracle, he was still alive. His mind was racing, but that in itself shouldn’t have been possible. It was as if he was “feeling” everything as his body was smeared across the giantess’s ass as she sat down to put on her flats. 

 

Katie’s titanic weight shifted onto her right side as she lifted her left foot to put on her shoe. Like a boulder, her rounded figure tilted and her immense left butt cheek to rise slightly, exposing Frank to the tiniest shreds of light that poked beneath her. He felt the air like a drop of freshness under the smothering heat of the redheads ass, but he couldn’t really see anything. He was aware of the ruined state of his body, but his eyes and head were all mush, so he merely endured the searing pain, screaming without a mouth as his guts stained Katie’s tights.

 

“OOOH, THAT LOOKED LIKE IT HURT,” Katie gasped as she stood up. Flexing her glutes and seeing the stain of her little slave crumple with her tights, “BUT YOU’RE NO FUN AS A PUDDLE.” 

 

She pressed a button on the remote and Frank felt a bizarre tingling. As Katie watched, the little pool of blood on her ass shimmered and began to coalesce. From the deep crimson formed two legs, then a torso, and then arms, and finally a tiny head. Katie placed hand beneath her butt as the figure of the boy took shape and flopped into her open palm. Without giving him a chance to recover, or even begin to process the miracle of his survival, Katie hoisted him up to her face. Frank gazed upon the incomprehensibly vast visage before him. Katie’s jaw was as wide as a stadium and Frank stared straight past the titanic, parted lips into the chasm of her mouth. Her breath was warm and minty, freshly brushed, washing over Frank like a strangely soothing blanket. Her freckled face loomed over him like an immense mosaic of unevenly coloured skin. There was a bizarre beauty to the whole affair, probably due to her size rather than any intrinsic value in the freckles. 

 

“LET’S TRY THIS ONE,” Katie said, as soon as Frank had fully returned to normal. With another shimmer, Frank felt his body tingle. “NOW YOU SHOULD BE A LITTLE STRONGER,” Katie continued. She pressed a button to grow Frank up to about 2 inches, the sudden change in perspective boggling his mind, but as soon as she released the button, her hand closed around him. Frank felt the pressure around him increase suddenly and the air was crushed out of him as Katie squeezed him in her palm. 

 

Despite the pitiful size of Frank’s body compared to his captor, it remained intact and unbroken, so when Katie finally released her grip, he was able to breathe normally. His body ached, but at least it hadn’t disintegrated like before. The giantess smiled at the result. She pressed the remote again. 

 

Frank’s stature shot down once again, before he could interact with the giantess at his new size, he was thrown back to 5mm, all but lost the vastness of her palm. Katie’s hand carried him around her body and he was once again reminded of how colossal she really was. He passed her hips, bulging out beside her like bluffs on a mountain. Finally, the hand stopped at her lower back, just above her titanic ass. Frank started to sweat; he knew what was coming next.

 

Katie reached behind her with her free hand pulled back the elastic band of her skirt and tights. Tipping her other palm forwards, she felt the tiny figure roll down her fingers and into the gap she had opened. She felt the tiniest prick on her well rounded ass as his body hit her panties, and she released her clothing, letting the tights snap back against her jiggling skin, and the skirt follow. 

 

Frank fell all too quickly into the uncomfortable hot surface and was quickly pressed against it by the tights. Sandwiched between that and Katie’s panties, he felt his lungs burning. The fatty flesh beneath her underwear was sucking his body in, and the tights smothered him into it from behind. He turned his head in vain as the soft flesh devoured his body. Suddenly, the flab hardened and Frank used the moment to turn himself onto his side. As Katie’s glutei relaxed, it softened once again, letting Frank sink in once more. She wiggled her butt a little more and Frank felt himself sliding to the side as the panties were wedged into her massive butt crack. The  dark fissure seemed to eat the fabric up and Frank had no way of knowing how long he had before he too was swallowed. 

 

Satisfied with the result, Katie giggled and left her room, ready for an extra fun night at a club. Each step she took rocked Frank’s world, his fleshy prison wobbling in her wake. Even with the panties between them, Frank could feel the heat radiating from her ass. He was sweating, but the moisture forming on the immense surface of Katie’s rear was far greater, and very quickly, Frank was struggling to breathe in the heavy, humid air, as he slipped closer and closer to her crack.