- Text Size +

Katie and Cassy arrived at the house party at around 10 p.m. Tossing off their coats in a side room, they entered the fray of bodies mostly comprised of their peers, from one course of study or the other. The first part of this tango was easy enough; find something to drink. Obviously, given the age restrictions, the selection of alcohol wasn’t great, but the girls prepared themselves a pair of rum and cokes before leaving the relative safety of the drinks table. 

 

Each step had pulled Frank closer to the crevice of Katie’s ass, and as she straightened up from the table, Frank whimpered as he was pulled in-between the gross mounds of meat along with the giantess’s panties, slipping into the tight embrace of between the moist orbs. 

 

Frank could have guessed that Katie was uncomfortable. Not only was this more Cassy’s crowd of friends, but she wasn’t exactly an extrovert. Unfortunately for her powerless prisoner, her anxieties manifested themselves as a torrent of sweat, most of which, appeared in the meatiest of areas, like under her arms, and between her butt cheeks. Frank gagged and gasped as his face was pressed into the now wet fabric of her underwear, the vile juices carrying the stench of her asshole like a perfume. Unable to find any other source of air, he was forced to breathe in deep as his lungs burned, sucking in her foul odour and almost tasting her shit as he struggled to stay alive in the hellish cradle of her crack. The pressure from her cheeks weren’t all together painful, but they firmly immobilised his limbs and eliminated any chance he had of moving, their sheer weight far too great for him to overcome at his pathetically puny size. He struggled against his flabby prison for a few seconds, only to provoke further punishment.

 

Katie was standing in a corner, sipping on her drink as Cassy chatted with some friends. Her friend kept her around, but it was clear to the larger redheaded girl that she was not really a part of the conversation. Just as she started to feel out of place and powerless, she felt the minuscule, helpless struggles of the man in her ass. Katie beamed as a surge of power coarse through her veins at the thought of her dominance over the little man. She squeezed her glutes together, crushing the air out of Frank’s lungs and threatening to crush him too. Only the strange effects of the remote stopped him  from bursting into a red blotch again, but he certainly felt the same pain. The sensation of feeling his bones break, without them actually doing so, over and over again was indescribable, and it lasted for almost a minute before Katie finally relaxed and Frank’s shuddering body was released form her iron grip. He remained very much stuck to her left butt cheek, but at least she wasn’t crushing him anymore. He panted, partly from the heat, and partly from the herculean effort it took to keep himself from fainting under the agony. 

 

Katie, still smiling to herself, decided that tonight wasn’t going to be too boring after all. She excused herself from Cassy’s presence and went to find a bathroom. Frank’s world shook as the giantess strode across the house, zig-zagging between other adolescents and young adults. Each step sent a thunderous shudder up the goddess’s flabby legs, culminating in her ass and shaking Frank violently, the force rippling through his body as if it was just a part of her behemoth butt. 

 

She climbed the stairs away from most of the noise and the crowd. She went door to door discretely until she found what she was looking for. She entered the bathroom and clicked the lock behind her. She reached down into her bursting cleavage and retrieved the remote. Her other hand hiked up her skirt and reached into her tights. Parting her  enormous cheeks,  her powerful finger reached into her ass crack, searching for the tiny body she knew was trapped there. Frank was finally able to see as a faint light as his body remained glued to Katie’s left butt cheek. He raised his exhausted head drenched in her sweat, just in time to watch her finger cover him, press him into her flesh and then pull him off like an insect.

 

He was brought up to her gleeful face between two finger pulps. She looked a little different to when he had seen her in her room. Her eyes were a little more glazed and her breathe stank of cheap alcohol. She grinned, showing her scarily large teeth to the pitifully small boy.

 

“THIS PARTY SUCKS, BUT I THINK YOU CAN SAVE THE DAY,” she slurred, “LET'S HAVE A LITTLE FUN.”

 

She giggled at her own pun but Frank was too worried to think about how drunk she was. She pressed the remote and grew him to about 1 inch in size, then began to lower him towards her crotch. Despite being covered by the layers of her tights and skirt, Frank could feel the heat radiating form her. He tried to shy away from it, but her grip on him was too strong. He watched aghast as her other thumb hooked under the skirt and pushed them down with her tights in a single motion. Frank was now face-to-face with Katie’s enormous crotch, separated only by a few centimetres of air and her black panties. The heat was already verging on unbearable and to add to his woes, a thick musk emanated from her sex. 

 

“What … What are you doing?” Frank stammered aimlessly, knowing that she couldn’t hear him. He didn’t know what he had expected from this job, but now, having experienced the heat and pressure in her ass for so long, he was quite frightened of the sweltering vagina before him. He tried to struggle, but this only seemed to make Katie want him more. Her legs were spread at shoulder width, her bare thighs still touching. Her skirt and tights were stretched between her knees and her free hand now came to rest on her panties. 

 

“ARE YOU READY TO BE FUCKED, LITTLE GUY?” she giggled in a lower, sensual tone. Frank panicked and started to fight her grip, furiously pulling and pushing against the unmovable digits. Katie chuckled at his plight, rubbing her clit slowly through her underwear. This was sign to be fun, and she was going to enjoy it fully. 

 

After a full minute of teasing herself, she finally peeled her pants off and slide them down to going her tights. The sight that affronted Frank was one from a deviant hell. Katie’s pussy stretched before him, a canyon of red and pink that was three times his length. The tight looking walls bore no evidence of stretching and the neat red clit was pulsing at its head. The scent of her vagina flooded his nostrils, filled his mouth and bathed him in its base embrace. Some part of him wanted this.

 

Katie slowly began to advance him towards her, giving Frank the chance to fully realise how powerless he was. As the glowering cave came closer and closer, Frank started to struggle to breathe. The stifling heat was making him dizzy and the thick bush of fiery red pubes confused him in his dazed state. He only snapped back to attention when he made contact. Frank jolted as his face touched Katie’s labia. The sudden, pitiful movement sent an electric shock of pleasure up the giantess’s spine and she instinctively pressed him against her. Frank’s scream and indeed his body were swallowed up by her flesh as Katie pushed his body into her skin with one finger. Then she began to move him. Confident that she was putting in enough pressure to pin him against her, Katie began to push his puny body around in circles. She could feel his struggling in vain beneath her finger, but each desperate thrash ushered in new waves of pleasure; she didn’t care that he couldn’t breathe. 

 

Frank’s movements became weaker as the air left his body wanting. He felt himself go more and more limp as his body was slide up her pussy towards her football sized clitoris. The surprisingly firm mass collided with her midsection, pushing what little air he had out of his lungs.. The simple act sent Katie into an ecstatic  state and she continued to rub him against her clit, more and more vigorously. Frank could hardly breathe, gasping occasionally when his face came clear of her hot, wet flesh for just a second, before being ruthlessly smothered once more. He now cursed how resistant his body was, as he was sure that without the remote, his little bones would have been crushed by  the relentless pressure put on it by the giantess’s index finger. He wished that he could die, instead of being so forcefully used fo the titan’s pleasure, his entire being nothing more than a toy for her entertainment. 

 

This torture went on for another few minutes before Katie’s finger started wagging side to side, furiously beating him against her clit. The red protuberance bashed his body without pity until finally, she climaxed. A soft moan rumbled through her body and shook Frank’s eardrums. He thought he was finally free, exhausted, battered and humiliated, but instead of even checking to see if he was okay, Katie simply slid him down her soaking sex, pushing his body into a pool of her cum. Frank shook pathetically, trying desperately to breathe, but in his broken state, he could do nothing more than inhale the thick, slimy juices of his patron, slowly, hopelessly drowning in her cum as she took every last bit of pleasure from his body’s jerks. By the time Katie was finally pleased,  Frank had long since lost consciousness, his lungs and throat full of her slime. Removing her finger, Katie giggled as the sight in the mirror, of his insignificant body still stuck to her pussy. She pulled up her panties, leaving him trapped in a pool of her cum. She pressed against her crotch, sinking him further into her cunt and soaking the panties too. She then put her tights and skirt back on, wiggling a little to get comfortable. She left the bathroom with a brand smile on her face, taking a sadistic pleasure from knowing what she had put the tiny boy through, and even more from the fact that he was buried completely in her sex, totally at her mercy.