- Text Size +

Frank was still exhausted from his night with Katie when he woke up back in the same box he had been delivered in. He had little recollection fo what had happened after he had passed out, but his aching body, still laced with her cum convinced him that he had done his job. He lay in the dark space for a while, alone with his thoughts, until the delivery man picked him up again. He had plenty of time to reflect on his life as he was taken back to the company building. Was this really so bad? He was working, getting three meals a day and had a roof over his head. Surely it was better than the alternative. But he still had a pang of shame that nagged at his mind. He was little more than a modern day slave, and that was nothing to be proud of. What’s worse, he had chosen to sign away his freedom. He had chosen to become a plaything for deranged sadists that took pleasure in inflicting that humiliation on others. Worst of all, he wasn’t really sure there was anything he could do about it. 

 

When the box was placed back on solid ground, the top opened and the receptionist reached in to pull him out. Frank couldn’t even meet her eye as she grimaced when her fingers touched the still sticky body, but regardless, she took him over to a sink. Having removed the remote from a separate compartment in the box, she grew Frank back up to about 4 inches in height, then placed him in the sink. At that size he was able to clean himself after she had turned on the tap, without the risk of drowning or being carried into the drain. Frank slowly rubbed the redheaded giantess’s juices from his skin, shuddering at the thought of being trapped and smothered as he had been the night before; he got a hard-on from just thinking about it. 

 

Once clean, Frank was taken back to the room where all the others had been left, their numbers thin er now as many had not been returned yet after rentals. Frank noticed that a towel had been folded and placed to one side of the table, where a few other tiny people were asleep. He walked over to it without speaking and found himself a spot to lay down. He shivered a little, naked in the immense room, but it didn’t seem like anyone was going to give him anything to cover up with, so he rolled onto his size and curled up. He closed his eyes, his back to his fellow workers, and tried to nap. But the sleep wouldn’t come. All he could think about was how far he had strayed from the life he had imagined as a teenager or even a few days ago. He not only fell short of his wanted position on the social hierarchy, but he was no longer on it at all. As much as this business had tried to give them a semblance of dignity with this towel bed and explaining things to them, it was all ultimately unnecessary. He had no choice. None of them had any choice in the matter. It had been made pretty clear how easily a tiny could be wounded, maimed or even killed if they didn’t behave, so no one asked, but they were definitely not free. 

 

Again, despite the number of people in the room with him, Frank felt an overwhelming loneliness. Sure, he was getting very close and personal with women, and would likely continue to do so, but who did really have in his life? He wished and had tried relationships, but he never seemed to find a girl who could stay attracted to him. In fact, the longest relationship he had had with a woman was probably with his mother. HIs mother. He didn’t even have her in his life anymore, thanks to that asshole boyfriend of hers. He felt rage swell up within him at the unfairness fo it all. It was he who had thrown him out. It was his fault that Frank had ended up on the street, and been forced to come to this dangerous company. If he ever saw Paul again … he didn’t know what he would do. Frank wondered how his mom was getting on.

 

***

 

Frank woke up from his sleep with a jolt.  He was lifted out of his makeshift bed by the receptionist and was being carried out of  the room. He shook the sleep from his eyes because his arms were pinned to his side by her enormous fingers. He was once again placed into the delivery box and didn’t say anything. It had been a few days since his first hire, and he had been more or less enjoying the down time. All the people in his room were given a normal sized meal to share, which was more than enough for them. He had been showering and resting and had even started making small talk with a few of the others. Still, he had been wondering if there was something wrong with him as he seemed to be only one not being rented. In a way, he was glad for being able to get out and was almost looking forward to this job. It had taken him some time to come to terms with his new position in life, but being used by beautiful strangers wasn’t all bad. Frank willingly sat in the box and waited to be picked up and given to the delivery man. He thought about what this job would like as he was moved out of the building. He wondered if hw could get more involved in the activities somehow, to make things more interesting. In a way, he wanted to please his new patrons, to try to be successful at a job for the first time in his life. He was rearing to go.  

 

***

 

He must have fallen asleep in the box because when he woke up, he was still inside, but definitely not still moving. Frank deduced that he was either on his next client’s doorstep, or already inside their home. Scanning around in the dark, he noted that the box was on its side, his air holes letting in light from one side. He stood up, stretched and casually walked over to the top of the box. He wondered whether it was all an elaborate test by his new client, or a game. Not wanting to disappoint, the 2-inch tall boy pushed against the lid. It didn’t budge. Taking a few steps back, he ran at the lid once more, with determination and miraculously, it gave way. Frank’s eyes widened. The edge of the lid swept his legs up and his body went flat against the cardboard. He tensed his body as the collapsing structure continued to tilt and fall, carrying him with it. He closed his eyes and waited for the lid to hit the surface of whatever he was on, but to his dismay, the lid fell beyond flat and he realised that he must have been on the edge of a table. Frank screamed as the lid toppled off the edge and fell towards the ground, his tiny four laying on it as if on a big sled. The tilt of the lid continued to increase, and despite the acceleration of his fall, Frank started to slide towards the middle of the rectangle. He noticed a much larger object in the lid with him. Then all of a sudden it hit the ground and Frank was thrown into the air. He landed hard on a soft surface, outside of the lid, his ears ringing from the deafening clunk made by the other object as it too was thrown out of the lid. Thankfully he had been set on a sturdy mode for the journey so as only winded, but he felt nauseous. Frank realised that the remote had fallen as he began to shrink. As she turned to rush towards the machine, it became immensely larger, his height plummeting to about 5mm. He stopped shrinking as he reached the remote and he tried to push it so that he could see the controls. 

 

He planted his pathetically small legs into the soft ground and tried to push, but the remote was now twice his height and many times his weight; he quickly abandoned the affair. He instead decided to get a feel for his surroundings, to try to figure out what kind of client had hired him in the middle of the day. 

 

For starters, he was standing on a thin layer of carpeting that seemed to stretch right to the walls. The mocha-coloured ground was littered with dark marks and past spills, probably not noticeable to the normal sized eye, but strikingly obvious to the minuscule boy. There was a TV stand and LCD on one side of the room, soaring into the air like skyscrapers, and on the opposite wall was a couch; a faded lilac that did not match the carpet. Behind him was the table, a decrepit, bare, wooden contraption pushed against a wall with chairs on the other three sides. In front of him was a wall with a bare archway in the middle, leading into an entrance and a door. Frank shoot his head as he scoffed at the thought of people like this affording such luxuries. Then again, he had no idea what he was worth. Why should he? He was suddenly hit a pang of humiliation as he realised how de-humanizing the who affair was, but he brushed it off. He was here to have some fun and get off the streets. He did however note a few mens’ shoes in the distance by the door. 

 

The idea had never occurred to him that he might be rented by a couple. Then again, was that all together a bad thing? Sure, he had never experimented personally, but everyone seemed to be trying it these days. He took a few steps away from the remote, giving up any hope of reversing it, and instead following his instinct to explore. He trudged through the uneven carpet, his little legs covering very little distance, but serving more to keep him distracted. He was making slow progress towards the door but at leat he felt like he was doing something. 

 

A loud click brought him back from his daydreams and he saw the doorknob turn in the distance. By this time had was almost halfway across the room; he had not realised how long he had been walking for. The door swung open, sending a small gust of wind across the room, barely perceptible to a human, but powerful enough to force Frank to stop in his tracks. Then the ground shook violently as an enormous man stepped through the frame into the entrance, each step like a bomb going off. Frank landed on his backside and looked up towards the newcomer. His jaw dropped.

 

What seemed like miles away in the entrance, stood the grotesque blob of Paul, his mother’s boyfriend. He kicked off his sneakers and planted two sock-covered feet on the wooden floor. As soon as the shoes came off, the stale real of sweaty feet filled the air, strong enough for Frank to smell it from such a distance. His thick calves rose form the dirty white socks up to the edge of his baggy shorts. Frank could truly appreciate the terrifying extent of his obesity as he gazed at the wall of his thighs under the shorts. Despite an equally baggy t-shirt, his belly peaked out from beneath it, hanging over the waistband of his shorts like a curtain. His body was as large as an island, rising into the air and dominating Frank’s view despite his distance. 

 

Dark stains were clear under his armpits, more so when he raised on hand to wipe a few beads of sweat from his brow. His round face was recently shaven but red from the exertion of having climbed the stairs to the flat. He took a step towards the living room and Frank watched most of his body jiggle with the impact of his step, his thick neck fat bouncing and his torso wiggling. The tiny boy backed away from the colossus, but then another appeared behind him, and his jaw dropped.

 

Frank gazed in frozen horror as the behemoth figure of his mother filled the door. Had she gotten even fatter since he had last seen her? Or was it just a matter of perspective. The middle-aged red head was easily wider than the obese man who had entered before her, her tight fitting office clothing doing little to hide her size. Her curls were tied back in a tight bun behind her head, but the odd lock had escaped and rested on her cheeks. Her plump face was high in the clouds and more red than Paul’s had been. A white dress shirt covered her humungous chest, with rolled up sleeves and the base tucked into a wide pencil skirt. Unable to tolerate tights in the heat, Jennifer had opted to show her thick, bare legs from the mid-points of her thighs down to her heels. 

 

She took another step into the entrance and closed the door behind her, only the loud thud of the barrier waking Frank from his mesmerised state. He was still looking at his mother as she tossed a suit jacket onto the coat rack, but suddenly his view was obstructed. Frank gasped as Paul’s grotesque belly filled his line of sight. The man had clearly been too hot and opted to toss his t-shirt onto the ground as he entered the living room. He was a lot closer to Frank than the boy felt comfortable with. Frank shakily got to his feet, his eyes looking all the way down the fat man’s body down to his now bare feet. The colossal foot rose into the air as the opposite toes curled to support his weight. Frank followed the sight of the foot as it shot up then swung forward towards him. The tiny boy panicked and rolled onto his side, desperately trying to get away. He was just about on his feet when Paul’s sole crashed onto the ground some leagues behind him. The impact threw Frank forwards but he somehow managed to keep his balance. 

Frank was running before he knew what was happening, but he dared a look behind him. His heart sank as Paul’s grimy foot swung over him. He was running as fast as he could, but the vast expanse of his sole was over him and a moment later fell toward the earth. Frank dove, determined not to perish in this way, but ultimately, he only moved a further millimetre from where he had been, and Paul’s sole spread dozens of times that distance around him. In his fast, laboured breathing, Frank caught a whiff of his foot before the godly weight of the obese man collided with his body. Frank was thrown to the ground and swallowed up by his sweaty, flabby sole within a second. All air was crushed from his lungs and he once more felt the searing pain of his bones wanting to break, saved only by the effects of the remote. As Paul continued to walk, the minuscule boy rose with his flesh, stuck firmly to his fat by the thick coating of salty sweat and grime. Frank was able to breathe one lungful of the putrid air around his sole before he was once again thrown towards the ground and pulverised by Paul’s weight.