- Text Size +

“YOU GOT SOMETHING IN THE MAIL,” Paul’s voice resounded. Frank could only just hear as he remained trapped underneath the giant’s foot. Mercifully, the pressure was minimal on his tiny body as Paul lounged on the sofa, the TV switched on to a sports channel. 


 


“OH MY GOD, IT CAME!” Jennifer’s voice replied, followed by excited pounding of heavy feet on the carpet, “DID YOU OPEN IT?”


 


“NO,” Paul replied.


 


“OH YOU LEFT IT SIDEWAYS,” Jennifer complained, “AND IT FELL OUT.”


 


“WHAT EVEN WAS IT,” Paul asked, not too interested.


 


“WELL … DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THE THERAPIST SIAD ABOUT YOUR … CONTROL ISSUES?”


 


“THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAID,” Paul replied indignantly, “HE SAID I STRUGGLED BECAUSE YOU’RE TOO FAT FOR ME TO THROW AROUND.”


 


Frank felt a pang of anger at the man who was brutally shaming his mother for his own impotence, but he could do little to him as a spec under his foot.


 


“WHATEVER, I HAD AN IDEA. WHAT IF WE BROUGHT SOMEONE IN THAT YOU COULD THROW AROUND,” Jennifer continued.


 


“A THREESOME?” Paul tried, “BUT YOU SAID NO OTHER GIRLS. AND I’M NOT SHARING YOU WITH ANOTHER GUY."


 


“WHAT IF THE GUY WAS AN INCH TALL?” Jennifer suggested.


 


“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” Paul demanded.


 


“WHAT IF YOU COULD DOMINATE A TINY GUY WHILE YOU FUCKED ME? WOULDN’T THAT MAKE YOU FEEL IN CONTROL?”


 


“I GUESS …” Paul replied, unsure.


 


“THEN HELP ME FIND HIM, HE MUST HAVE FALLEN OUT OF THE BOX, CHECK THE FLOOR,” Jennifer said. 


 


Frank heard his other getting onto all fours, but Paul remained seated. Frank waited for a few minutes as Jennifer continued to search, with little help.


 


“OH, I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA, I’LL JUST GROW HIM A LITTLE SO WE CAN FIND HIM,” she suggested, and Frank was overjoyed. If she made him big enough, he could get her attention. This was incredible. He couldn’t believe his luck, despite having to suffer under Paul’s smelly foot for a bit, he was going to be saved. Surely his mother wouldn’t kick him out at this size. He was going to be saved. A brand smile crept over his face as he felt his body tingle and the familiar nausea rise in his stomach.


 


“WAIT STOP, THERE’S SOMETHING MOVING ON MY FOOT.”


 


Frank had only grown to about one cm in size when he was lifted into the air. The tingling and nausea stopped and so did his growth. He opened his eyes and was looking directly at his mother. Her wide eyes fixing on him and her lips parting slightly. She had found him.


 


“Mom I …” Frank’s words were cut short as her fingers materialised around him and plucked him off of Paul’s sole.


 


“SEE, DON’T YOU WANT TO DOMINATE THIS GUY FOR ME?” Jennifer said seductively.


 


She lifted him higher and higher into the air and held him almost directly in front of Paul’s face, hanging above his immense, bare beer belly. What was she doing, hadn’t she seen him? Hadn’t she recognised her son?


 


“WHAT THE …” he boomed. Frank was starting to get worried as his mother wasn’t jokingly pulling him back to her side. Was she serious? His worries were brought to a climax as she spoke again.


 


“DON'T YOU WANT TO DROWN THIS PIECE OF SHIT IN YOU CUM?”


 


Who was this woman? Frank barely recognised his mother as she caught Paul’s attention. 


 


“LET ME GET YOU STARTED,” she said.


 


Paul didn’t seem too sure as Jennifer dropped her tiny son onto his lap. Frank landed hard on the chubby man’s short’s covered crotch. As soon as he landed, he felt a change in the consistency of the mass he was lying on. Despite not having fantasied about it before, Paul felt himself getting hard as the puny creature struggled to get to his feet on his junk. He stared at him, barely visible beyond his huge belly, but each little panicked motion the Frank made seemed to get him a little more excited. Frank was finding it difficult to get his balance on the rapidly hardening surface, the heat already rising from the aroused giant. He barely noticed a shadow falling across him as he tried to her away from the incomprehensible mountain of his abdominal fat. 


 


Both men had been too preoccupied to notice Jennifer returning from her quick change. The giantess had stripped off her skirt and swayed over to her boyfriend in pair of lacy mauve panties and her shirt. As Paul watched in amazement and intrigue, she turned her back to him and slammed her ass down on his lap, the gargantuan mass of fatty booty swallowing up the tiny man and smothering him against Paul’s crotch. The giant grunted in pleasure as her soft ass rubbed against his penis, smearing the little man against him. Frank was too shocked to understand what was happening, his mother’s massive butt crushing him and steamrolling him against this man’s dick. He was powerless as her immense legs thrust and ground her glutes against him.


 


“SEE? YOU’RE ALREADY HARDER THAN YOU;VE BEEN IN WEEKS,” Jennifer said, “SO HARD …”


 


She was right. The tow fo them had been having trouble, but now Paul was a different man. The feeling of having a hard one alone was enough to fill him with pride and lust, but the thought of how powerless the pathetic little man was on his dick made him even hornier. Weeks of pent up lust was roaring to get out. He leaned back placed a hand on Jennifer’s ass, guiding her as she ground her butt into him, smothering her son in the process.


 


With each twist and grind, Frank was being subject to the most severe pain he had ever endured, the cursing, hot weight on his mother’s ass was almost too much to bear, and indeed would have been were it not for the perverted technology keeping him alive. He remained pinned to the ever hardening form of Paul’s penis under his shorts, but each movement caused Jennifer’s panties to ride up her ass, the drenched cotton receding to make way for her equally moist  buttcheeks.


 


Jennifer stood up, giving her ass an almighty shake that sent rippled all the way across her flabby body, but unintentionally had picked Frank up. Paul’s smirk grew as he saw the helpless form of the little man stuck to Jennifer’s fat left ass cheek. He slapped her ass, which trembled like jelly, but the little man remained firmly stuck to her. 


 


“HE'S STILL ON YOUR ASS,” Paul boomed, deafening Frank’s little ears, held his body still immersed in the ass. 


 


“GOOD, THEN YOU DON;T HAVE TO CARRY HIM,” he heard Jennifer reply. Frank could just about make out the enormous bulge of Paul’s dick underneath his shorts, but the ghastly sight was whipped away from him as Jennifer turned. She bent down and pulled Paul to his feet, beckoning him to the bedroom. Frank felt each step as the force travelled up Jennifer’s humungous legs and spread like waves across her butt. He could see that they were leaving the living room, and deep down, he knew where they were going. Despite the view largely obstructed by the protuberance of her other cheek, Frank could make out the wardrobe and carpet of his mother’s bedroom. Everything came flooding back at once; every memory of his mom and her disgusting boyfriend. It all made him want to vomit. How could they be doing this to him? How could she willingly have ordered him like a toy? Whist still disgusted by the whole thing, Frank couldn’t help but notice that his own member had gone rock solid. The tiny pin of a penis was beyond aroused; it was throbbing in anticipation. 


 


Jennifer pushed Pail onto the bed, his weight going down on the cheap frame with a groan. She then proceeded to pull down his shorts. Frank felt his mother squat down, then get onto her knees. Still stuck on her ass, he felt her lean forwards, sticking her butt out and spreading her cheeks wide. He couldn’t see Paul as she started sucking him penis, but her felt each motion as his mother rocked up and down, back and forth, gagging. The low moans of Paul’s pleasure vibrated around the room, filling Frank was a sick terror at the size fo the beast making the sounds. 


 


“FUCK, I’M READY,” Paul’ thundered, and the rocking stopped. Frank felt Jennifer stand up, and in doing so, press her ass cheeks together. The enormous mounds came together like the walls of a cannon and Frank screamed as they collided. His body was pressed into them, completely swallowed up by the moist, meaty walls, trapping him in their soft, warm embrace. He felt Jennifer squeeze the muscles and his body in turn. Tears were streaming from his eyes as the pain intensified and shame rose up within him. Then just as suddenly, the squeezing stopped and her fat ass fell limp. Frank sucked in a lungful of the stale, humid air that leaked of Jennifer’s asshole; as fresh as he could pray for. Her gigantic fingers reached for his tiny body, peeling him off of her butt like a spec of dust. He was rocketed through the air too fast for him to see where he was going, until he was dropped onto a pulsating surface. 


 


Once he was balanced enough to push his face off the surface, he looked up. Traveling along the thick shaft, Frank’s eyes reached a dense forrest of dark brown curls. The tops of these were covered by an impossibly wide, irrationally rotund belly. Paul’s penis was above average in size, but was dwarfed by the rest of his gargantuan figure. The member seemed strange, and Frank realised that he was in fact lying on a condom. the pale green plastic that mercifully separated his body from Pail’s sex was all too thin. He looked up to see his gaze fixed firmly behind the tiny boy. Suddenly tensing, Frank risked looking behind him. He had definitely shrunk while plastered on his mom's ass. 


 


Jennifer’s pussy rose above him, only millimetres from the enormous head of Pail’s dick. The vaginal lips rose like two towers guarding the entrance to hell. The messy, pink folds of skin between them led progressively down a wide tunnel that was lined up with the condom. Her own untrimmed pubic hair was like a fire above her pussy, the flames trickling down the sides of her clit. Her own belly formed a canopy above her pussy.


 


Everything seemed to slow down as Jennifer’s body bent forward and thrust towards Paul’s. Frank saw the muscles in her legs tense as her hips rose then shot towards him. He tried to move, to turn, but he was too slow. A great shock went through Paul’s penis as it made contact with Jennifer’s labia. The immense cave of sweltering flesh come towards the tiny boy like the mouth of some Godzilla-like monster.It devoured the head and shaft of Paul’s penis as it closed in on Frank. HIs scream was lost like a drop in the ocean of the moan that came from deep within Jennifer as her pussy swallowed her son and steam rolled past, taking the full length of Paul’s dick inside her. 


 


Frank was smothered between the powerful muscles of his mother’s vagina and the rock solid penis of her partner. His body was plastered awkwardly against the condom, his arms and legs bending at unnatural angles and almost snapping. As Jennifer pulled back, he felt his body being dragged along the condom by her hot, wet insides, the friction burning his back. Then the next thrust pushed him further inside her, her moans vibrating through her body and filling the cavern of her pussy for her son to hear. `his eyes were closed tight, tears burning as they left him, only to mix in with his mother’s vaginal juices. 


 


Frank fought uselessly for control as his body was thrust in and out of his mother’s pussy by the gargantuan phallic member, over and over again. Paul’s pleasure only grew as the tiny man was forced to ride his dick as he fucked his girlfriend. The whole situations like a shot of pure ecstasy and within a few more seconds, the obese man came hard with a broken, shuddering moan. 


 


Frank felt one last thrust push him deep into Jennifer before the condom ballooned with cum.  By some luck he hadn’t ended up on the tip of the penis and merely felt the plastic throb with Paul’s penis as he came, fully enjoying his achievement before finally withdrawing from inside Jennifer. 


 


“THAT WAS AMAZING,”  Paul said as he sat down, the tiny man still on his dick. Frank sobbed quietly on the sticky plastic as the giant’s hand descended on the condom and pulled it off. The plastic rolled, trapping his body inside ad Paul carelessly dropped the condom, with him inside. The plastic fell to the ground with a squish as the cum-filled tube splattered on the carpet. 


 


Í NEED A BEER,” the giant said, standing up, towering over the tiny pool of his semen with the little man inside. Frank looked up and could just make out Paul’s hairy ass crack in the heavens before the man stepped forwards and left the bedroom. Jennifer stayed in the bed for sometime, and the shrunken boy wondered what she was doing. After a few minutes, the bed frame started to shake and there was a soft moan from above. Frank felt sick as he realised that not only had he just been fucked into his mothers, but he had also been int the room as she masturbated and came. 


 


He only wallowed in the shame for a moment longer before the giantess’s leg swung over the edge of the bed. Frank didn’t even raise his hands to defend himself as the foot fell on him. Crushing his bodying the condom with a squelch.


 


“OOPS, THAT’S GROSS. I WONDER IF I CAN GET A REFUND IF I RETURN YOU THE SAME DAY,” Jennifer said, reaching down for the puny man trapped in her boyfriend’s sullied condom, not realising the horror she had just put her son through.