- Text Size +

Frank lay in the box, still coated in the now sticky juices of his mom and her boyfriend. She hadn’t so much as checked to see if he was okay before tossing him into the cardboard box and placing him by the front door. The tiny boy was left at about 5mm in height by his mother, and he knew that there was nothing he could do but wait. A myriad of emotions were inundating his mind as he shakily tried to process what had just happened. 


 


She hadn’t known. Did that make it okay? But he had known. He had known and not been able to stop it. Frank had never been too close with his mother, but that was only because they had had boundaries, all of which were out the window now. He had been inside her. HIs little brain was screaming at him, shame spreading across his face in a wave of bright red blush. But he hadn’t been all together against it. He recalled the pleasure, the pure bliss of being rammed into Jennifer’s pussy by Paul’s enormous dick. He recalled cumming inside her, his minuscule drop of sperm probably lost in some tiny crevice in her divinely colossal vagina. The thought of how insignificant he was to her was soul crushing yet … strangely exciting. While he would never admit it in so many words, Frank had really enjoyed himself. But that was the problem; he didn’t like what this job was turning him into. A pervert. But was it so wrong?


 


He was still fighting his own libido when he was picked up and taken back to the main office. There, he went through the same routine of being quickly washed by the receptionist, who also grew him to about 3-inches.


 


“Hey, can I ask you question?” Frank tried, looking up at the goddess from his place on her palm.


 


“Um, yeah, shoot,” she replied.


 


“Do people retire from this job? Like, what happens when I get old?” he asked, to which she chuckled.


 


“I wouldn’t worry too much, you’d be surprised by what some sadistic little bastards fantasise about doing to their elderly parents. You’ll be the next best thing,” she answered.


 


“I just don’t like what I’m becoming. I shouldn’t be enjoying this right?” Frank asked.


 


“Why not?” she shrugged, “There's not really much else you can do I suppose.”


 


She left him among the other tinies with those harrowing words of hopelessness, but his spirit had been crushed before she had had the chance. Frank sat down and gazed over the edge of the table, wondering whether there was any point in going on. But even those thoughts came with the nauseating realisation that there wasn’t anything he could do about it. His tiny, indestructible form as a prison in and of itself. 


 


The next day he didn’t get hired, and he had no idea what day it was either. It was funny how quickly things like months and weeks and dates all became irrelevant when you had no more control over one day than the last. Frank had withdrawn deep within himself when he finally got another hire.


 


“… so we’ve put in instructions about how to clean you,” the receptionist said, snapping Frank out of his daydreams. 


 


“What? Why?” he asked, confused.


 


“Try to pay attention,” she growled, cross with having to repeat herself, “This is a weekend hire, so you won’t come back here until Monday.”


 


He didn’t care. After what had happened with his mother, Frank didn’t care about much at all. He nodded and then sat complacently in his box to be delivered. It was early, or so Frank guessed by the streaks of sunlight that entered through his air holes. The box was delivered to a flat or somewhere indoors and the delivery man left with a knock on the door. He felt the thundering vibrations of the earth as someone came to the door and swung it open with a loud creak. A familiar creak. The box was picked up and then after a pause, taken inside.


 


After a moment he was taken to a dark room and then finally the box opened. Frank’s heart dropped as Paul’s massive chubby face greeted him. The boy was significantly larger now and as the man reached inside for him, he stopped, his fingers recoiling. Frank prepared for the worst thing imaginable, steel gin his mind and getting ready to be abused again.


 


“THAT CAN’T BE YOU.”


 


Frank opened his tightly shut eyes and looked up at a face of recognition. Never in a million years would he have guessed that Paul would be the one to find him. He waited, not wanting to become too hopeful too quickly, as Paul’s eyes scanned over his naked boy, then came to rest on his face. 


 


“I ASKED FOR THE SAME ONE AS LAST TIME …” Paul trailed off, frowning. Frank didn’t speck. “YOU ENJOYED IT DIDN’T YOU? YOU LITTLE PERVERT,” the giant roared with laughter.


 


“No!” Frank squeaked, causing Paul to laugh even harder, “I just couldn’t do anything. But you can help me now.”


 


“YEAH RIGHT!” Paul was crying, “JUST AS SOON AS I’M DONE WITH YOUR … SERVICES.” 


 


The ominous threat fell on Frank’s tiny shoulders and he started shaking, “Mom, will never let you.” 


 


“SHE WON’T HAVE TO KNOW,” Paul replied, tossing him roughly onto a bed and pressing a button on the remote with his fat thumb. Frank instantly started to shrink, lying on his back amid the soft dunes of the bed sheets. He waited, still quaking in terror as the gargantuan man seemed to grow before him. Paul was wearing only boxers and t-shirt, and even in the dim light Frank could clearly make out the growing bulge of his crotch shooting up above him. His pale thighs expanded as if coming closer to him, but in truth it was just a side effect of the tiny boy diminishing further to rest at a height of 2mm, barely a spec on the bed. 


 


“NOW, WE’RE TAKING YOU ON A LITTLE TRIP, AND YOU’RE GONNA ENJOY IT,” Paul whispered down to the spec of his girlfriend’s son, “AND I’VE GOT A SPECIAL PLACE FOR YOU. HOPE YOU’RE TOUGHER THAN YOU WERE AS A PERSON.”


 


He reached towards him, causing Frank to shield his eyes, but the pulp of Paul’s enormous index finger was easily the size of a house, and there was no escaping it. The finger landed on him and pressed him down into the sheets, his little body screaming as the immense pressure exerted on him by his finger pushed him into the giant’s skin. When the pressure withdrew, Frank came off the bed, stuck to his finger like a bit of dust.


 


He was swung around and then moved but with his little face buried in the giant’s skin, he had no idea where he was going. Then all at once he was falling, flicked from his index finger by his thumb. Frank screamed as he fell what seemed like miles, his surroundings too suddenly bright for him to understand where he was. Everything was unimaginably bigger; his little brain failed to comprehend how far away everything was. He landed hard on an angled surface, his shoulder popping as he did. He screamed in agony, realising that Frank must have changed his settings; he could really get hurt. He rolled down the decline in agony, his left arm limp as it hung out of its socket. When he finally stopped, Frank was sobbing at the hopelessness of his situation. He struggled to push himself up into a sitting position, but his left arm was far too painful. He realised that he could still see, which made him worry that he was on the floor. Paul’s immense body towered over him, and Frank instantly worried that he was going to step on him. 


 


With a sharp, searing pain, he felt his shoulder pop back and he wailed, his face a mess of snot and tears. Paul had set the remote such that he would sustain injuries, but then heal back. Frank thought back to the tiny man that had been used for demonstration on his first day and this only fuelled his despair; he was going to really suffer, and he couldn’t even hope for a quick end. He remained on his side, just as he had landed, his body convulsing with each sob.


 


Paul looked down at the little creature and could barely see him, but still smiled, because ehe knew where he had put him. With a satisfied smirk, he walked off, shaking Frank’s world enough to pull him out of his bubble of self-pity. When the shaking finally stopped, the tiny boy tried his arm; it was working. He sat up and looked around. He was definitely in the enormous entrance of the flat ,but what was he on. The surface he was on stretched out for hundreds of yards, a sea of darkened pink. The field seemed to contain a large hill, that he couldn’t see over, but upon looking around, he realised that it was in fact the wall of a pit, which he was right in the centre of. Looking behind him, Frank saw a giant tower, rising about four times his height, and a similar colour to the ground. It was met at the top by two wide, flat roads that seemed to come from far away on either side. 


 


His mind was too muddled to piece together the information, but the smell around him gave him a bad feeling. The odd mix of rubber and sweat was concerning to say the least. Slowly, he started to get up.


 


“THEY’RE BY THE DOOR,” came Paul’s voice from far away. Almost immediately, the ground started to shake. The quakes were of a low amplitude at first, but they became stronger and stronger until they were powerful enough to throw Frank off of his feet. He landed on his backside, looking down the long pink object he was on towards the side of the flat. A colossal leg materialised from around a corner, the flabby foot attached falling hard on the floor. With the next stride, Jennifer entered the room.


 


He had already seen his mother from a tiny stature, but at 2mm, it was totally different. The bare thighs that had been as wide as a mountain range, were now easily thrice that, her skin jiggling like an ocean of flab. Each groove of cellulite was like a ravine deep enough to fit him inside, but these were far too far away for Frank to appreciate. A pair of ill-sized denim shorts with tattered edges struggled to cover the tops of her thighs and her waist, the fabric pulled tight against her divine crotch, several dozen miles in the air. Her belly was incomprehensible to her tiny son, an eternally vast sea of fat that hung through her blue tank top. Looking at her belly button, it filled his entire line of sight, despite how far away she was. Above this, her breasts hung down like small planets, each one weighing thousands if not millions of times Frank’s weight, supported by an outgrown bra under the top. Her titanic face was pointed directly at him, and her eyes fixed. But she hadn’t seen him, he knew as much given his size. Yet she walked towards him.


 


Her bare feet slapped the floor as each earth shaking step brought her towards him. Frank backed up on his elbows as best as he could, but he knew that he wouldn’t get away from her. She stopped a few inches from him, giving her tiny son a horrifying view straight up her obese body. He could only see up to her torso as the colossal belly and gargantuan tits hid her face, hanging over him like an avalanche waiting to fall upon him. She raised her foot.


 


The movement was so sudden; Frank couldn’t understand how such a huge mass could move so rapidly, but as his puny eyes watched, the vast sole of his mother’s foot rose from beyond the edge of the pink surface and shot above him, blocking out the sky (or ceiling, which was equally high). Frank could make out every little dimple, every bit of dirt and globule of sweat and grime on the underside of her foot. The tiny muscles that flexed and relaxed as her foot song over him are like waves on the sea of her flesh, the minuscule and otherwise unnoticeable sight was mesmerising; Frank sat frozen in the wake of its majesty. 


 


Then just as quickly as it had risen, the foot fell, swiping forward in a curving motion as if she was going to kick the tiny man. As he watched, terrified, the giantess’s toes swept over the surface of his little island, rushing just above it and rapidly towards him. They passed over him like a tidal wave of fatty skin, casting him in almost total darkness. Her huge big toe just passed him and Frank truly appreciated how small he was, watching the building sized digit rush by on one side of the pink column and the other toes on the other. Jennifer’s sole now descended towards Frank, who instinctively raised his hands to try to defend himself. The ball of her foot met his microscopic hands and felt no resistance, Frank straightened them and instantly regretted it; he screamed for a microsecond as they snapped under the unrelenting weight of his mother’s foot. The rest of his body quickly followed, engulfed in the hard skin of her foot. Once her skin made contact with the pink rubber, Frank prayed that it was over, that his squeezed body was safe. He was struggling to breathe in the embrace of the boiling, sweaty flesh.


 


Jennifer lifted her other foot to put on the matching slipper, resting all of her weight on the first. Frank’s body splattered, squished to a thick slime by Jennifer’s planetary mass, his guts and blood mixing in with her sweat and toe-jam. Bizarrely, he was still conscious, although he wished he wasn’t. Just like his employees had demonstrated, He could feel every bit of pain that came with being obliterated by an unfairly immense weight, but he was still alive. HIs mind was burning in agony as every possible pain receptor was firing at once, despite his brain being noting more than mush in the remains of the skull that Jennifer had popped with the ease of popping a bubble. He could smell and even taste the fetid soles of the giantess’s sole, unable to move or dd anything but experience every sensation. The pain worsened as Jennifer started to walk, her heavy steps grinding Frank’s remains into the rubber, noting more than a spot of blood beneath her. She grabbed some keys and then she and Paul left the flat, her tiny son being crushed again and gain as she walked, his body being diluted each second by her sweat.