- Text Size +

 

Jennifer and Paul left their flat and walked a few yards down the street to Paul’s car. Getting inside, he started the vehicle and they set off. Jennifer pressed the A/C button, before remembering that it was broken, she inched open the passenger-side window as the sweltering inside of the car became unbearable; they drove off into the mid-morning sun.

 

 

 

Jennifer slipped off her slippers and crossed her feet, elevating Frank’s remains from the dirty carpeting of the car. The insignificant stain on the ball of her foot shifted and conformed as she curled her toes and stretched her foot. Frank felt the indescribable sensation of his body slipping into the minute crevices of his mother’s foot, all the while cooking from the heat radiating off her. A few minutes into the drive however, he felt a tingling as his body started to re-assemble itself. Had anyone seen it, they would have sworn it was magic, or alien; the mush under Jennifer’s foot began to clump together and fizzle. A leg emerged from the goop as it solidified and then another, followed by his body, then head, and finally his arms. As soon as it was complete, Frank gasped, sucking in as much air as he could to fill his newly created lungs. His heart was racing and his body ached all over, but he was alive. 

 

 

 

Still stuck to the sole of Jennifer’s enormous foot, Frank tried to calm his breathing as the car continued to drive. He couldn’t even being to reconcile the agony he had just endured, but his mind was already working of an escape. He craned his neck, separating his head from the embrace of the flesh with a peeling sound. He looked down at the 100-story drop to the ground. He could make out slipper, but he visibly shuddered as he thought about getting trapped on it again. He had to get onto the carpet. Yes. There he could hide amongst the fibres until he could figure out what to do. 

 

 

 

He tried to move all at once but the thick coating of sweat and grime under Jennifer’s foot had a firm hold on him. Instead, he put all of his efforts into unsticking his right arm, tugging at the limb with all his might until it finally came free. His celebration was short lived. Jennifer must have barely felt the minuscule movement, but subconsciously she flexed her foot. Frank felt the colossal muscles behind him contract and with an agonising snap, bent him in two within a roll of fat. His spine snapped and his legs went numb instantly. He screamed, his voice barely louder than the sound of a paper falling to the ground, it was drowned out by the engine of Paul’s car. As Jennifer’s foot relaxed, his broken body hung limp against her skin. On the bright side, his right arm was still free. 

 

 

 

Frank had to wait for his spine to heal up, each agonising moment aware that Jennifer could put down her foot, and end any chance he had of escaping. After another minute glued to the ever more sweaty sole, he started to feel his legs again. With a burst of hope-driven energy, he redoubled his efforts, releasing his other arm, then one leg, then his torso. Despite weighing almost nothing, his body slumped forwards as it came free of his mother’s grimy foot. He felt his last trapped limb begin to peel away as well, but then the mountain of her foot started to move. Frank’s eyes widened as he saw the top of the other foot racing towards him. With a desperate tug, he managed to free his leg, and then started to fall. His arms covered his face as he plummeted down towards the carpet. He saw her other foot R2FXpnK0 a hair’s breadth from him before colliding with the sole where he had moments ago been stuck. The two moist, meaty appendages pressed together and rubbed, with enough force to smear him across them once more; Jennifer quelled an itch on the ball of her foot. 

 

 

 

Frank hit the carpet after what felt like a minute of falling, the tough plastic fibres mercifully failing to pierce his body, their tips worn with time. They still slashed his body, and when he was able to stand, he was covered in thick, linear bruises and gashes. His body stung, but seemed more or less in tact. He noted that he was very close to his mom’s massive slippers and wanted to get as far from these as possible. He was about to start on his journey across the dirty floor mat when the car turned. He hadn’t really appreciated the force of the vehicle until then, but the simple manoeuvre lifted his body off the ground and tossed him violently against the pink rubber of his mother’s slipper. The air was knocked out of his lungs and Frank was gasping as his body crumpled onto the ground. He was breathing hard, trying to suck oxygen back into him; he looked up and started shaking as he saw the monstrous feet that had tortured him, hanging like pale clouds over him. Putting aside any other thought, he shot forwards and started running from his mother, running for his life. 

 

 

 

“I CAN’T WAIT TO GET THERE, I NEEDED A BREAK,”  Jennifer said.

 

 

 

“YOUR BOSS?” Paul tried.

 

 

 

“NO JUST THIS HEAT! IT’S LIKE A SAUNA AT MY DESK I SWEAR,” Jennifer replied.

 

 

 

Paul nodded as his eyes remained on the road. They were just passing a sign for an exit, still about an hour from their own. He shifted in his seat and something caught his eye. Inadvertently, the large man has sat on the remote he had been hiding from Jennifer and the actions were instantaneous. Frank felt himself growing as he continued to run from the giantess’s slipper. Unfortunately for him, Paul caught his minute movement in the periphery of his vision and started to panic. He tried shifting around in his seat, but the tiny boy was growing. Glancing back at the road, he saw an exit and took it. The car swerved violently as he entered the curving exit ramp too fast and almost skidded around the turn. Frank’s body was thrown forwards as the car rapidly decelerated. He hit the front of the passenger-side foot space and felt his ribs give way as the impact burst his chest open. He lay there bleeding his lungs inflating out of his body as Paul pulled up to a gas station.

 

 

 

“WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?” Jennifer demanded.

 

“I UH, HAVE TO PEE, DO YOU?” Paul scrambled.

 

 

 

“I GUESS I COULD,” Jennifer shrugged, fumbling with her feet for her slippers. Frank coughed up blood and stared his horror as the hellish beasts of his mothers feet ground the carpet, her colossal toes crushing the fibres until she managed to slip on her slippers. The two giants opened their doors together and exited the car. As they shut and the voices faded Frank remained in a heap, waiting in agony for his body to heal. The car was starting to heat up further in the sunny parking lot, but Frank was almost able to move again. He would try to get under the passenger seat, there he could hide until he could figure out what to do next.

 

 

 

Just then the passenger side door swung open. Frank swore and prepared to run as soon as his mother was sitting, but instead of her thick legs, Paul’s massive face came into view. His beady eyes scanned the darkness for a second before adjusting and fixing on him. 

 

 

 

“I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU MANAGED TO GET FREE, BUT YOU’RE NOT GOING TO SPOIL MY SURPRISE!” the giant glowered, swiping for the tiny boy. HIs chubby fingers wrapped around Frank’s body and plucked him off the ground. Holding him in his palm, Paul shook his head.

 

 

 

“YOU’RE STILL SMALL, BUT JEN MIGHT RECOGNISE YOU,” he said, pressing a button on the remote with this other hand. Frank was lost what little height he had gained from the accidental growth, ending up smaller than he had been before. Paul tilted his palm and 1mm tall human tumbled down the length of his finger. Deftly pressing a button to make him invulnerable, he snapped closed his thumb and index finger, trapping him between his finger pulps. Frank could feel the rough creases in the giant’s skin like rails, such was the size he had been reduced to.

 

 

 

“I’M READY,” boomed his mothers voice, deafening his tiny ears like never before. In his surprise, Paul released his grasp on Frank, letting the tiny boy fall as he turned to get his girlfriend back in the car without raising suspicion. Frank felt like he was parachuting, except he didn’t have a chute. The inside of the car had grown to be larger than any single space he had ever seen, and the seat coming up quickly towards him was more vast than any landscape he had ever seen on a plane. He hit the old leather with a gut-wrenching crunch, but thanks to Paul, he didn’t splatter, but he certainly felt the pain. As he groaned too quietly to be heard, he started to think that maybe he would get used to the unimaginable pain he was being made to feel; he doubted it. He had stopped paying attention to the giants’ conversation, but when it ceased, he became concerned. Pushing his head off the surface, he turned to look out of the open door, and caught sight of his mother. 

 

 

 

He could barely make her out anymore as anything more than a mass of something; she didn’t fit in his line of sight. AS Paul went around the car, she got in, ready to get moving. All Frank saw was her titanic, denim-clad ass turn towards him. As she bent down into the car, the unimaginably huge mounds flared out, seeming to expand and fill the entire sky. As she let her legs go loose and fell into the seat, Frank felt like the sky was falling. He cowered, covering his head because he simply didn’t know what else to do, as his mom’s massive butt crashed into the seat, her weight compressing the leather into a crater, like a meteor. 

 

 

 

Once the two were comfortable, Paul started the car and they were on their way. 

 

 

 

Frank raised his head, stunned that he hadn’t been crushed under Jennifer’s colossal weight. He looked up and stared directly at the stitching that stood between him and his mother’s crotch. The sheer face of her denim-shorts rose miles into the sky creating an end to the canyon between her thighs. The narrow stretch of land ran the length of Jennifer’s meaty upper legs, each side threatening to push out and meet the other, smothering anything in between. Frank looked down the length of this crevice towards the edge of the seat, but he knew that it was a bad idea to try to jump form such a height. He was never going to get anywhere by hiding. It dawned on him then that he only really had one way out: he had to get his mom’s attention. 

 

 

 

That would by no means be easy, but it ruled out running away as a plan of action. Anyway, at his size, the only way his mom would hear him, was if he was literally in her ear. That meant that he was going to have to climb. Standing up, he gauged his options. Frank wasn’t the most athletic boy, nor was he particularly fond of heights, but in such a situation, he knew he had to do it. He walked along the length of Jennifer’s heavily sweat-coated thighs towards her crotch. He figured that her jeans would be the easiest and safest thing to climb. 

 

 

 

Once he got close, he realised that he couldn’t actually reach them. He looked ahead at the way the material curved beneath his gigantic mom’s protruding crotch. He took a deep breath and walked forwards, letting Jennifer’s enormous pussy hang over him. In the darkness he didn’t know how far he had gone before he was able to reach up and grab hold of the fabric. He tried to pull himself up to it, but with the need to hang his body underneath the surface, he just wasn’t strong enough. Frank tried desperately to haul his body up, but then lost his grip. He swore as his body tumbled onto the seat. He was going to have to figure out another way. 

 

 

 

Before he could think of one though, the car began to slow down, coming off the highway. Frank became intrigued to find out where they were going, but he had no way of seeing out of the vehicle, least of all within the sombre canyon between his mother’s legs. 

 

Without warning, the car stopped, and Frank was thrown forwards. He skidded across the seat for what seemed like a few yards before coming to stop; they had arrived. But where were they? The tiny boy didn’t get a chance to think of an answer. Jennifer’s door opened and the large lady made to get out. Her right leg moved out first, openeing Frank’s world up, but just as quickly, the left followed. Still on laying on his side, the minuscule boy watched his mother’s mountain range-like thigh lift off the ground and swing towards him. The massive wall of meat and fat blocked out the sun, totally immersing him in darkness, before dropping down with punishing force. Frank’s body disappeared in the flesh as Jennifer’s thigh collided with the seat, compressing it beneath her weight as she got out of the car. As she and Paul walked away form the car with their bags, the giantess didn’t notice the insignificant speck of her son, glued to her chunky thigh, a few centimetres below her enormous ass, held firmly by her sweaty skin.