- Text Size +

The titanic couple entered the little resort and collected their keys. The establishment had only a few rooms, and Paul had booked their mid-level suite for the weekend; a late anniversary present. He hauled their bags through their door and tossed them into the small corridor. The inn boasted a spa, but as it turned out, had only a pool and a small sauna. Still, Jennifer was overjoyed at even this small act of romance; she was in a great mood.


 


“THIS IS SO CUTE,” she gushed as she walked over to a chair. Pulling it out, she sat down, smashing Frank between the hard cushion and her thigh.


 


“YOU CAN HIT THE SPA IF YOU WANT?” Paul suggested, shrugging.


 


“I THINK I WILL, BUT FIRST …” Jennifer sprang up with uncharacteristic speed, pushing Paul onto the bed, “A LITTLE THANK YOU FOR MY MAN.” 


 


Landing on his back, Paul’s weight accidentally pressed the remote down again and Jennifer stopped as she felt a tingling on her thigh. Without thinking, she slapped the spot, intending to terminate the cause of her discomfort, but then she felt something growing against her hand. Frank almost blacked out from the force of the slap, his body exploding into a bloody splatter on his mother’s palm, but he continued to expand. As Jennifer drew her hand into sight, she saw the expanding pool and her eyes went wide.


 


“DON’T FREAK OUT, ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE TINY PEOPLE. IT’LL GROW BACK,” Paul promised.


 


He fished in his back pocket for the remote and put a stop to Frank’s growth. Setting him back to shrink.


 


“WELL, LET HIM WATCH THEN,” Jennifer said, seductively, pushing Paul back down and shaking Frank off her hand  and onto the bed. The still broken boy fell right next to the lying giant. He watched through half-formed eyes as his mom all but ripped Frank’s shorts off and tugged down his boxers. As he dropped back down to one millimetre in height, he watched Paul’s enormous cock emerge in Jennifer’s hand. It was growing every second and throbbing as his mom kissed it and then ran her tongue down its length. He felt sick as he watched the passionate display, but just as the penis reached its zenith, Jennifer’s colossal hand swung over him. 


 


What was happening? Before he could even move, let alone appreciate being fully formed, the hands blindly grabbed him up. He was thrown across the sky and then dropped suddenly … right onto Paul’s throbbing penis. He landed on the tip, easily large enough to be a house, and looked up. He could see down the length of the shaft all the way to the jungle of humid pubic hair beneath a roll of Paul’s belly. Turning around, he saw red. The dark, hot red of his mother’s mouth as it descended upon him. Her teeth were like ivory walls, each one several times his height, and coated in droplets of saliva. The sea of her tongue was flat against the floor of her mouth and her jaw was open wide. His world fell into darkness as the lips passed him and the tip of Paul’s penis disappeared into her mouth. With a wet smack, the lips came together and sealed him in total darkness, his body resting against the slimy cock in Jennifer’s mouth. 


 


The pressure around him suddenly increased, and Frank felt like he was being sucked into a twister. He was scarily close to being sucked from the glans and down into the darkness of his mothers throat. But just as quickly, a powerful, wet beast, rippling with muscle slammed against him and pinned him to Paul. Jennifer’s tongue swept around the head of his penis, coating it in her thick spit as she sucked and started to move her head back and forth. Frank felt the rhythmic motions as his body was swept back and forth by his mom’s tongue and lips, up and down her boyfriend’s cock. The saliva was seeping into every pore, stinging his eyes and blocking his ears, deafening him to the torrent his body was hoping through. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t stop it from entering his nose and his gasping mouth, drowning him in the viscous secretions. 


 


Then she withdrew, leaving Frank sloppily pasted on Paul’s dick. 


 


“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Paul demanded.


 


“GIVING YOU SOMETHING YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED,” came Jennifer’s reply.


 


Frank watched through the slime of her saliva as she dropped her shorts and panties and bent forwards over the chair. Even from such a distance, he was in awe of the enormity of his mom’s ass. The pasty white cheeks spreading apart like the movement of two planets, revealing a darker strip of skin between them. At the base of this strip as the plump, folded lips of her visibly wet pussy. Above it was a darker ring, a pit surrounded by deep wrinkles and spots.


 


“REALLY?” Paul’s booming voice asked, as he stood up, leaving Frank stuck to his erect penis. 


 


“UH-HUH,” Jennifer affirmed, her voice oozing with lust and just the slightest hint of nervousness.


 


Frank shook his head, begging his mother to stop as the giant whose cock he was on, approached her asshole. Frank was glued to the warm, throbbing skin by a thick coating of Jennifer’s saliva and he could clearly see where he was being aimed. He screamed for them to stop, but neither of the otherworldly huge beings could hear his cries. Paul stopped just short of the giantess, his waist level with her hips and his disk pointedly aimed between her enormous cheeks. Jennifer arched her back as much as she could and presented her anus to him, albeit beneath layers of her fatty butt cheeks. 


 


Frank watches as Paul’s colossal arms appeared on either side of him, shooting by as they headed for his mother, crashing into her ass hard en ought for the flesh to ripple. With some force, he separated the thick, blubbery walls and revealed what Frank had been dreading, his mom’s asshole. The infinitely deep pit was several times his height and even from such a distance, he could smell the foul stench emanating from within. He tried desperately to break free, but he didn’t have much time. Paul was already thrusting forwards, his cock passing the wake of Jennifer’s butt cheeks and nearing her back passage with sickening speed. 


 


At the last second, Frank close this eyes, accepting his feet with a high pitched shriek of terror, before he was smashed against his mother’s hole. The force exerted on his body was beyond measure, with Paul pushing hard to get his engorged member to enter the tight, smelly orifice. Frank felt like he was being crushed in a hydraulic press, until just as suddenly, he breached his mother. The pressure was gone, but replaced with a hellish heat and equally distressing smell. The tiny boy had never smelt anything so strongly breaking of shit and he was being pushed further into it. The tunnel of Jennifer’s rear was pitch black, the darkness penetrated only by the stench and the distance gurgling of bowel movement.


 


As Paul withdrew in preparation for his next thrust, Frank’s body vibrated with the deep, rumbling moan that pierced through Jennifer’s body. The thrust rocketed him further into her rectum and then he was pulled back. The process repeated it self over and over again, Frank feeling the quaking of Paul’s pleasure each time, amidst the yelps and moans of his mother. His body was being thrown around so much, he almost didn’t notice when it was thrown off of Paul’s dick. He fell for an instant before hitting the moist, hot wall of the cave. He was instantly aware of being coated in something thick and sticky, and could definitely feel the walls moving. He was about to open his eyes to see if he could see anything when Paul’s cock shot back in. Ignoring his insignificant body, the immense head crushed him beneath as it penetrated further into Jennifer. As it withdrew, Frank wailed as his body was smeared on the side of his mom’s rectum, his body not healing fast enough for him to move before Paul came around again.


 


Somehow he had defended to a worse hell than simply being fucked into his mother, as now he was flattened and crushed by the giant’s penis as well. The rate of his torment increased further and further until finally, The massive penis stopped just shy of him. He chose that moment to spring to his feet, to try to outrun the enormous head, but had somehow managed to time it with Paul’s climax. Still in darkness, Frank was knocked forward onto his face by a bullet of warm, thick fluid. The drop[let was larger than he was and swallowed his entire body as it landed, followed suit by a stream of the enormous man’s cum. 


 


Frank’s scream only severed to fill his mouth with Paul’s hot, sticky semen, choking him as he drowned in the rapidly growing pool of semen in Jennifer’s rectum. After almost a minute of shuddering ecstasy, Paul drew his penis out, leaving Frank’s battered drowned body inside Jennifer. Frank felt the world shift as his mother stood up, panting. Frank felt himself sliding down the length of the tunnel as gravity was flipped and the semen was drawn down. Their voices were muffled but every time Jennifer moved, he felt the walls contact and his world shift. Almost swimming, he tried to  get out of the pool of semen, breaking free then having to claw his mouth free of the sticky goo that suffocated him. Spitting out as much of Paul’s cum as he could, he took a deep breath of the foul air stinking of his mother’s shit. 


 


Still covered in the thick coating of slimy semen and traces of Jennifer’s faeces, Frank began to cry. Paul had control of his size and for all he knew, the sadistic giant planned to leave him inside this giantess’s anus all weekend. He continued to slide down the lumpy walls until the glob of semen reached her tight asshole. After the stretching it had received, the titanic  sphincter was tightly sealed and the infinitesimally small boy had no chance of getting out. He heard rumbling form deep within the cave and he instinctively looked up. He saw nothing in the darkness, but could definitely hear something slithering along the walls, squishing and squelching as it went, pushing along a strong scent of shit as it came. 


 


Within ten minutes, the massive randula.karunajeewa of shit that Frank had heard was upon him. He first felt it by reaching up, his fingers digging into the solid, heavy mass, and coming back covered in the pasty matter. Within another minute, the shit had descending onto him, forcing him to lay down to try to avoid it. Trapped between the slowly falling mass and Jennifer’s unyielding anus, Frank took a deep breath before he was crushed between them, his body sinking into the piece of shit as it was compacted against her sphincter, swallowed up by the faeces.   

Chapter End Notes:

The End ... (for now?)

 

Hope you've enjoyed the story, the idea for which came from my patron. There's room for a sequel to this story so stay tuned if you enjoyed it and I left you wanting more.